[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Arizona a based state? currently living in Commiefornia want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 8
File: 900px-Flag_of_Arizona.svg.png (33 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
900px-Flag_of_Arizona.svg.png
33 KB, 900x600
Is Arizona a based state? currently living in Commiefornia want to move out of state... any ideas or suggestions?

what state you guys live in and how do you like it?
>>
No one wants you, even if you promise to vote pro freedom you will revert to your inborn Californian ways
>>
only if you dont mind killer bugs and hellfire heat
>>
File: armedsettler.jpg (94 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
armedsettler.jpg
94 KB, 600x400
>>29924898
like Hell I will. I just want a nice house with some land and no neighbors, man. I am so tired of California. Everywhere you go it is the same. I cannot stand it anymore.
>>
>>29924905
Killer bugs? I still have bedbug scars from my old infestation. I love the Heat!
>>
File: middle-class-california.jpg (132 KB, 600x420) Image search: [Google]
middle-class-california.jpg
132 KB, 600x420
>>29924915
Coward
>>
>>29924835
I hate it. 6th generation Arizonan.

I left when 13 to Midwest and never looked back. I have all 4 seasons here. Plus I did OIF/OEF and my homeland reminds me of those awful places. Fuck living in a desert.

Payson or flagstaff possible exception, but FUCK Maricopa County/Phoenix.
>>
>>29924932
There is a reason you know people are leaving CA...
>>
>>29924946
What's terrible about it?

Honest question.

Mostly because its a shame Flagstaff's industry isn't as big as Phoenix or Tuscon. And I would like to prepare myself.
>>
>>29924946
Where in the Midwest? how do you like it now?

I will look into Payson/Flagstaff...
>>
>>29924932
This >>29924953

And it's mostly financial. Our economy is in the shitter and even movie production is leaving the state to avoid expensive permits.
>>
>>29924922
enjoy

there's plenty of rooms available
>>
>>29924975

Nothing. God bless Maricopa County. God bless the Old West. God bless the Arizona Rangers.
>>
>>29924835
If you have money, Tucson is great.
If you're a poorfag, you'll weep.
>>
Nevada
>>
>>29925007
mane...

>>29925015
I do not mind Carson City
>>
>>29924975
people who like living in arizona are usually people who grew up in cold/wet/snowy climates and are looking to get away from it, so for them the blazing heat is a nice change. when you grow up in arizona you just get sick of it really fast and want to move somewhere with discernible seasons

plus the development/culture of the cities is nothing to write home about. good mexican food and tht's about it.
>>
I live in jersey, and since I'm in the northern part we get all the New York propaganda. So not the best
>>
>>29925021
OP here as FUCK! how many mexicans and niggers are in AZ compared to CA? is the state predominantly more white?
>>
File: Untitled.png (266 KB, 534x388) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
266 KB, 534x388
>>29924932
>>
Believe it or not California was ONCE a great conservative and white state.
>>
>>29925021
>>29925001
This is why I wish California had AZs laws.

California has the great weather, economy, and women and AZ has more guns and less of a flood of illegals.
>>
>>29925086
Back in the magical and mystical times known as the 50s.

Why anons ;_;
>>
>>29924898
Try and stop me
>>
>>29925086
Yeah. You just had to steal it from the mexicans and indigs first
>>
anyone know what's up with the no suspended license clause here
http://www.wakegov.com/sheriff/divisions/pages/pistolpermits.aspx
apparently i can't buy a guy if my license has been suspended? i've never heard of this in other states
>>
>>29925151
lol steal, you mean conquer. believe it or not there is a difference in common law.
>>
>>29925064
Iv been to Arizona once and not that far in but it was pretty white, I'm Mexican btw
>>
>>29925064
I don't know about "more white"

There are still fucktons of illegals here and mexicans and niggers destroying phoenix. They are radiating from phoenix out towarss all the surrounding cities and shitting them up as well.

Basically some of the smaller mountain towns are okay, but anywhere in the city is going to be basically mexico in the next 10 years.

We have no fucking weather here either. Its always hot as balls and most of the cities are in a flat boring desert with the occasional small mountain here and there.

Im in mesa, and want to get out ASAP. Payson is okay, but it has a huge highway that gets crammed with traffic right through the center of it. Its kind of a shitty place to be desu.

Flagstaff is beautiful, but the college liberal crowd is taking it over. Nice place to visit, but living there might get annoying.

Prescott is another wooded town that is actually pretty huge, but it still has a small town feel.

Globe is a mining town in the desert mountains overflowing with injuns, beaners, tweakers, and old people. Great mexican food, and i think their downtown area has business potential, but its kind of a shit place too.

Springerville is a small town with a lot of ranching and nearby mountains and grwat forest land. Probably the best part of the state is up there. Land is fucking expensive as balls here though.
>>
>>29925064
>>29925233
i went to school in phoenix and visited mesa every once in a while. seeing a white person in that school was like finding an indian in Tennessee. not impossible but rare enough that you remember each one. mesa has suburbs that have a bigger white population but even then about half the people are mexicans smart enough to exploit their mexican construction worker friends.
>>
It's 102° right now and I'm wearing jeans and a tee. I'm all sweaty, but my god I love this place. Also the /k/ facebook group is getting bigger
>>
>>29924915
This. The good thing about Alaska is the pussys can't stand a little snow. Trust me, they will always vote for liberals. Then it's the people they elect that fuck you over. Texas is slowly turning purple.
>>
>>29925676
I meant to quote the Arizonan.
>>
>>29925265
Sooo how are you all so conservative if you are infested with mexicans and californian college students?

Because New Mexico is democrat on paper because of the same reasons. Even though they live relatively conservative like the democrats up in the midwest.
>>
>>29925714
Lots of Mexicans here are small business owners.
>>
>>29924975
This guy pretty much nailed it. Do miss Mexican food also.
>>29925021

>>29924976
Wisconsin. It's not perfect, but it's a little place I like to call Home.
>>
>>29924835

Stay the fuck out of my god damn state. All you Californians think Arizona is a nice state but when you move here you can't comprehend Arizona culture. (country music, open carry, how to drive like a civil human being, not texting and driving.) I swear every fucking california plated car I see is driven by a smug fuckin retard on their phone. You fags think you're so superior than us. Stay out of my state and continue to get fucked by your state overlords. FUCK YOU

>captcha: pick all photos with flowers
>>
Hey. I just moved from Orange County to Phoenix. I miss the beach but the freedom is euphoric bby
>>
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 2333x3158) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 2333x3158
Az native here I fucking love it
>>
>>29927904
go the fuck back to orange county faggot
>>
Pensylvania moved out here from shithole NJ. I can carry guns like a civilized american now. I see 90% less niggers on a day to day basis. No liberal NYC faggots causing massive accidents and traffic jams. Also no moslem invasion like what's going on in northern jersey. I plan on moving more west at some point but PA is a really nice state to live in atm.
>>
>>29927467

Jesus fuck, this.
>>
File: IMG_20160306_121857.jpg (3 MB, 3072x3840) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160306_121857.jpg
3 MB, 3072x3840
God bless this state
>>
>>29925675
no kidding, there is a /k/ facebook group for Arizonans?! link me pls
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2462x1846) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2462x1846
>>29929176
Those nigger only meet on weekend it suck I never can go to meet ups
>>
>>29929201
>calls people nigger for holding down jobs and being responsible
>>
File: FB_IMG_1463062761182.jpg (129 KB, 1111x1347) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1463062761182.jpg
129 KB, 1111x1347
>>29929201
please link me anyway though
>>
>>29928291
I only lived in Orange County one year. I was from Florida before so I think I should go back there if I had to choose one
>>
>>29929664
oh, in that case you can stay
>>
>>29925265
Yes, Globe, Miami, and Springerville are where Californians should move. Wilcox, too.
>>
>>29925001
BASED AZ
>>
>>29927467
>Stay the fuck out of my god damn state. All you Californians think Arizona is a nice state but when you move here you can't comprehend Arizona culture. (country music, open carry, how to drive like a civil human being, not texting and driving.) I swear every fucking california plated car I see is driven by a smug fuckin retard on their phone. You fags think you're so superior than us. Stay out of my state and continue to get fucked by your state overlords. FUCK YOU

>mfw I already am setting up to move
>mfw I agree with you completely on how most of my fellow Califagnians act.

God I can't wait to ditch my California residency and get an Arizona driver's license.
>>
As a native of Arizona who's lived in the Valley his entire life:

Arizona would be an awesome place to live, if there were any cities not in the desert. The Valley truly does suck ass, and it's a damn shame because the eastern and northern parts of the state are 10/10 mountains and unique wilderness. If I could live in Flagstaff or Prescott (and actually have a job) I would, but unfortunately unless you're a pensioner the only place to live is Phoenix. I'm looking to move to Colorado in the next couple years.
>>
>>29930492
ignore that salty dick, I believe in you to abandon your inate cuckifornia instincts and learn to adopt the lifestyle of a freeman, you can do it anon-san
>>
>>29925265
Best part of Flagstaff is Sunset Crater. Weirdest place to ride have ever been.
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.