[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
the scariest self defense stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 48
File: ground koreans.jpg (88 KB, 935x615) Image search: [Google]
ground koreans.jpg
88 KB, 935x615
not your average run of the mill stories, what is the MOST danger you've ever been in and realized youre potentially fucked?

I was 12 when the LA riots happened. My parents had been nervous for weeks and my dad was friend with an LA deputy who forewarned us that "shit was started to stir up" and the be careful. When the rioting started my dad came home with a shotgun (we were previously an anti gun home) and we didn't leave the house for about a week an a half.
We also had a neighbor down the street who was Korean and took park in the roof guarding. He still tells stories about it.
Ive had some other bad run ins but for my 12 year old ass that really scared me
>>
File: cc4.png (2 MB, 1455x1120) Image search: [Google]
cc4.png
2 MB, 1455x1120
>>29922506

>standing at the gun counter, 'nother hard day at work
>a german shepherd walks in
>asks me if we have any .22
>tell him no
>he becomes belligerent
>BARK
>i slowly reach down and take the safety off my .50 Desert Eagle
>BARK
>german shepherd is really agitated now
>try to defuse situation
>tell him i might have some in the back
>BARK
>go into back
>past all the pallets of .22lr we're hoarding
>into employee break room
>grab someone's pasta salad out of fridge
>go back out to german shepherd
>toss him pasta salad
>he eats it and gets diarrhea
>crisis averted

I still have PTSD about it
>>
>>29922835
Damn that would be a good story if it was actually funny
>>
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 640x1136
>>29922506
Mfw I will never be friends with a roof Korean
>>
File: 1462488855246.jpg (112 KB, 1097x762) Image search: [Google]
1462488855246.jpg
112 KB, 1097x762
>>29922982
try this one on for size, half pint

>standing at the counter browsing /k/
>read your post
>it gives me diarrhea
>co-workers smell my diarrhea, they vomit
>customers fall down in vomit
>they leave bad yelp reviews
>i get fired
>file for worker's comp, PTSD
>stay at home playing S.T.A.L.K.E.R collecting paychecks

thought i was nearly a goner but a little pepto and i was AOK
>>
>>29922506
No shit OP? I was 15 in the LA riots, There were people (black people) in my neighborhood that suddenly turned on everyone else and started attacking people. Some black lady that my mom was semi-aquatinted with attacked her car with a brick.
My parents are pretty racist now
>>
File: bom.jpg (339 KB, 656x954) Image search: [Google]
bom.jpg
339 KB, 656x954
it was a very close call
>>
>>29924656
Actually interacting with niggers will do that to you.
>>
>be me
>turned 20 like a week before, friends had a party for me (they waited a week since one of my best friends was out of town)
>get fairly drunk at friend's house
>it's late, decide to go home instead of staying the night for reasons I can't remember but were insufficient in retrospect
>friend lives in a baddish part of town
>start walking towards bigger street to hopefully find taxi (uber didn't exist back then)
>meanwhile, nigwalk is taking place nearby
>on a small street hear someone yell "YO HOL UP" (verbatim)
>not sober enough to just keep walking, I turn around
>skinny black in hilariously baggy clothes
>asks for bus fare
>tell him I don't have any change
>he yells "BULLSHIT" and pulls a gun on me, demands my wallet, walking closer to me
>freaked out, I give it to him
>he's still walking towards me, gun still pointed at me
>tells me to suck his dick, I beg him to just let me go, he screams it
>I suck his dick, he's got the gun at my head the whole time, he nuts in my mouth and then runs off

And that is why I own guns now.
>>
>>29922506
It sounds almost like the exact same thing my mom went through during the Watts riot in 68
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Watts_riots

Irish family living in Watts back when white people still lived there. When the riot started my grandpa barricaded the house with furniture. They didn't leave for about a week too, him and his 3 girls. He had a 12ga shotgun as well.

It was hunting season on white people in the streets during the whole thing.
>>
File: 1456103728963.png (674 KB, 1280x544) Image search: [Google]
1456103728963.png
674 KB, 1280x544
>>29922506
>17 years old
>riding dirt bikes with brother near our farm
>go off of our usual trails to explore
>riding off of dirt hills when 3 other gusy on a bikes comes out of nowhere and cuts me off
>almost fall of my bike
>inbred looking redneck
>"whatcho doin boi, di is ahh land mane"
>white nigger, the rarest and worst nigger of all
>tell him we didn't know we were on somebody else property and we'll leave
>"yiis you betta go pussy faggot"
>"alright then, fine"
>"yeah get goung before we fuck you up"
>'THEN STEP THE FUCK ASIDE AND GET OUT OF OUR WAY YOU HALF BREED"
>the sister fuckers don't like this, one pulls a hatched out of a sack on his bike
>bro and I only had .22 pistols for shooting at cans, we pull them out anyway
>say anyone tries anything we'll shoot everybody
>moonwalk to the bikes, speed off
>they fucking start chasing us like some backwoods mad max movie
>cross eyed hatched man is hollering like an indian
>"ow ow ow ow ow ow"
>he chucked the hatched at me and misses but still
>we get back to the ranch, tell dad who just is like "yep you boys went into hill country, theres some crazy folks up there. I wouldn't go back"
>bro and I obviously don't listen, go back a week later with bigger guns
>never find the, but do find fresh dirt bike track and a gouge in the tree where the hatched struck during the chase

tripped me out for a while. We lived in a nice quiet area and I realized how quickly some people can want to hurt you for the hell of it
>>
>>29924918
>THEN STEP THE FUCK ASIDE AND GET OUT OF OUR WAY YOU HALF BREED
why did you say that, jackass
>>
>>29924918

Should have killed them all
>>
>>29924689
Anon, that was a good read. Have one internet, on me.
>>
The joys of living in South Africa.

1. When I was 13 I woke up with a gun in my face. Tied me and my siblings up and cleaned out.

2. House sitting, dog woke me up when they were breaking down the door. Pressed the alarm and ran to the door. Got a couple of whacks with a panga (machete) in. They ran off, left a blood trail all the way over the wall.

3. A year ago I stopped at a shit place with a car window open. Dragged me out and into the closest house. Fought back and got away. Couple of cuts on my hands from a knife and a broken nose.

And this is just me. A couple of months ago my pregnant sister was robbed at gun point in the parking lot in probability the best/richest mall in Johannesburg.
>>
>>29925250
Holy shit why haven't you left
>>
>>29925273
Not so easy or cheap. Our passports suck ass.

And also my family are in Africa for over 300 years. Survived the kaffir hordes all that time. Why run now.

And I was in the US for a year until a couple of months ago. You guys are a odd lot.
>>
>>29925316
Please tell more stories if you have them anon
>>
I remembered reading the story of a guy who had headphones on while his wife was getting raped by a mexican here recently.

Shit was fucked.
>>
>>29922506
>be in navy
>got drunk this one time on random base across the country
>got drunk and talked shit
>next thing I know im in a headlocked and pushed onto a couch
>dude starts chocking me
>unfortunatley his chest got to close to my mouth
>i chomp down on this dudes chest, as hard as I could like a pitbull
>end up with a laceration on my eye

I learned a valuable lesson that night, dont get drunk and talk shit. But damn latching onto someone like a pit bull is a nice feeling. Dude had this smiley face shaped bite mark on his chest for like 3 months.

>When all else fails bite that motherfucker like its a steak
>>
>>29925383
Oh from then on I was known as the dude that fights dirty, it wasnt the first time I did something abnormal in a fight like that thing where you clap you hands on someone ears hard as fuck.
>>
Sorry if this is kind of long, havent typed it into greentext before

>buddy lives in the sticks with his giant family; 5 siblings + various extended family sharing a 4 bedroom ranch house
>dad is a major alchy
>buddy gets a good job and starts making real money
>his dad gets mad about this
>parks his car so buddy cant get his out of the garage, hides the keys and gets blackout drunk every day until my buddy gets fired

>be over at his house the next day
>shitstorms a brewin.jpg
>his mom is sick of this shit, massive ten hour screaming match ensues
>me, buddy and his little brothers sitting in their room trying to normalize shit by playing Mario Party
>have 870 with a giant water fowl barrel on it sitting on the bed

>shit gets quiet for a second
>KRAKOW
>quiet again

>buddy goes for the gun and tries to leave the room
>grab him and pull him back
>few seconds later
>KRAKOW
>BZZZZZZZIP
>KRAKOKRAKOW
>BZZZZZZZZIPZZZZIP
>his dad is fucking magdumping a Lee Enfield through the door

>kids are screaming and one literally shits himself hiding under the bed
>buddy is fucking laying on the floor shaking
>grab 870 and wait around corner

>dad opens the door a crack
>hear footsteps
>"its okay boys. your mom just went a little crazy, i
>pop out
>KBOOOM
>reeeeeeeeeeee

>get him in the arm
>can see bones, arteries, shit is all mangled from elbow up
>almost fire again but he drops fast
>this is pre cellphones so have to keep him at gunpoint while someone calls 911 from the kitchen

Thankfully his mom lived, she got one in the stomach. Dad is in prison for a looong time too. I really feel bad for the kids who saw all that. I still cant really be around them, its just too fucked.

Sometimes I stay awake at night thinking about all of that shit. If I wasnt there. If I didnt get the drop on him. What would have happened to all of them. Its weird that all that shit scares me more than I was when it happened.

It all happened so fast I couldnt think enough to be afraid I guess.
>>
>>29922506
Had some illegal cunt try and mug me. Beat the piss out of him. Don't get between a high school senior and his monster after pulling a night shift
>>
File: 1422389460809.jpg (120 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1422389460809.jpg
120 KB, 1280x720
>>29925421
>KRAKOW
>BZZZZZZZIP
>KRAKOKRAKOW
>BZZZZZZZZIPZZZZIP
>>
>>29925347
Well the only crazy story regarding self defense is one that that happened to the local tyre shop owner.

Anyhow the guy was walking into his house with his small daughter when a whole gang jumped him.

The first guy jumped on him and pressed a pistol against his head. He grabbed the pistol and forced it away from him and the robber started to shoot into the wall. He then pulled his gun and shot the robber in the stomach a couple of times. Tossed him away and started to shoot at the other guys.

Then the other gang members opened up with an AK and sprayed the whole place down. He then shot 2 more of them. The others managed to run away.

Anyhow one guy manage to shoot 3 heavily armed robbers and get away with out a scratch.
>>
>>29925421
>BZZZZZZZZIPZZZZIP
Still trying to figure out what this sound is.
>>
>>29925490
However the whole thing fucked with his head after that. Apparently started to believe God have a plan with him or something like that.

He become somehow convinced that the rapture is going to happed. Spend something like 6 months in a caravan on a mountain waiting before he realised he is wasting his time.
>>
>>29925462
>>29925492

That is my approximation .303 British sounds like from the wrong end.

It dosent really translate well into text, I guess
>>
>>29924656
fuck yeah, glad to hear it. tell em FUCK NIGGERS for me
>>
>>29922506
How old are you OP?
>>
>be 12
>live in National Forest
>go on walk with dog because beautiful forest
>go around corner (cannot see around corner outside because trees)
>suddenly bear
>neighbor incidentally is coming home at same time with Ford F-450 w/ snowplow attached (in the summer)
>neighbor tells dog and I to get in
>get in truck
>drive home long way to avoid bear
>call Forest Ranger
>bear gets tranq'd and taken far away

bears are scary senpai
>>
File: stone cold itensifies.gif (954 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
stone cold itensifies.gif
954 KB, 320x240
>>29925421
>KRAKOW
>BZZZZZZZIP
>KRAKOKRAKOW
>BZZZZZZZZIPZZZZIP

Nah.

FUCK THAT.
>>
>>29922835
>>29922982
Ripped straight from "tales from the gun counter"
>>
>>29925612
Semi related. Stationed in Alaska and was half asleep walking to my truck in the AM when I hear a grunt and see a momma moose jogging at me. Ended up chasing me around my truck for about 5 minutes like a fucking cartoon until it got bored and left.
>>
>>29925731
Should've mag dumped into it and had moose steak for breakfast
>>
>>29925753
Didn't have a gun on me pham was going to work on base.
>>
>>29925002
because they were clearly looking for a fight and not getting out of our way after we apologized and tired to leave
>>
File: grncqc1.jpg (250 KB, 1920x1005) Image search: [Google]
grncqc1.jpg
250 KB, 1920x1005
Posted this yesterday, posting again today.
Still haven't told my fiance
I still know the guy it happened with, we drank whiskey last night
> I'm 18
> Uncle lives in a cabin in the medo national forest in Lake county CA. He was in a bad car accident, and needed some help
> One of my friends is in a bad spot, needs a place to live and some cash. Uncle offers me 2k a month and room and board
> Convince him my friend is a great fit, im going to UCSD so I cannot help my uncle.
> Friend goes up to my uncle's and they fit well together.
> I visit every other weekend, long drives but gas is paid for
> One weekend, my friend shows me some guns he got in town
> "Wow anon! Those are really cool! Let's go shoot them!"
> We go shooting
> "Wow anon! I wish I had one!"
> He tells me the caretaking job changed his life, tells me he will buy me a Russian surplus from big five and a bunch of ammo
> Go to gun store in Town and do the deed
> Almost a year passes
> Uncle started growing weed, helps his back, friend does most of the actual work and doesn't care but doesn't smoke
> We are going shooting at the normal spot up the hill from town and down the hill from the cabin
> Shooting frozen puddles, apples, and milk jugs with M44
> Truck rips by, pulls up to us, and immediately does a donut and peels out
> "We prolly spooked him" friend says
Cont
>>
>>29925889
> We keep shooting
> About 15 min goes by
> Truck pulls up again, slower this time. Tinted windows.
> We stop shooting and I wave
> Friend seems concerned
> He's using an old ball and cap colt navy he brought, italian knockoff, his FAL is in my car.
> Two greasy looking rednecks hop out of the truck.
> Both OC pistols
> Both smiling like idiots.
> "How are you folks? "
> Friend replies "good, you shooting here?"
> "Not today..." man with red trucker hat says and looks down at the ground, taps his foot.
> Other guy has an American flag bandana
> He asks "you folks from round ere'? Don look like yer from round ere'"
> Stupidly I say we live in Lucerne, close by town, but there are closer places to shoot to there than where we were now
> "Ohhh I seeeee" the man said sarcastically
> Other nonchalantly asks "you fellows growing pot up here in the forest?"
> My friend says no
> " HUH, you growing pot at your house?"
> Friend says yep, says it's his house.
> I'm fucking sweating bullets, but they are no longer really talking to me
> "Do you have dogs?"
> Other man draws his gun and points it at my friend
> I raise M44 and shoot him right below the right eye from about 15 away
> His head snaps back and he does this weird spinning fall
> Not looking at him anymore
> Other man is pulling his revolver out
> I worked that bolt so fucking fast.
> Shot him in his right side, he wasn't facing me so it passed through alot of his central cavity.
> Goes down, gun still in hand
> Friend shoots him three times with colt navy
> No cell service
> I'm panicking
> Crying telling my friend we are going to jail
> He's not shaken at all
> "Thanks annon, that was close"
> Drive down hill, call police
> Two men were wanted felons.
> Both of us spent five days in jail, I ordered pizza.
> My parents rage at me, but help with a good lawyer
> Two men have family, they want me in jail, kids crying in court.
I don't want to ever kill anybody again.
>>
>>29925889
>>29925902
It feels really good getting this off my chest, i dont get to talk about it alot, happened years ago, still scared shitless of other people when i go shooting. copy pasted this from the archive, i posted it yesterday in a Self-D thread
>>
>>29925099
this, lel
>>
>>29924918
That's some Wrong Turn shit right there.
>>
>>29925918
Sounds like you handled it alright to me. Im afraid that if i ever get into a situation where i need to defend myself, ill think about the possible consequences and hesitate for a second and get killed. What were the men wanted for?
>>
>>29925902
>>29925918
How'd the whole legal process go? How much did the lawyer cost? Were the fees paid back by the court or the thug's family? Its so shitty that you had to spend 5 days in jail for doing the right thing and honestly if I ever got robbed I'd probably just give away the $200 in cash I usually have on me than get tied up in a bunch of legal shit.
>>
>>29925902
>>29925889
Well holy shit

Why would he admit to growing the weed though?
>>
>>29925808
>bring Ivan recommended 9mm for way of defeat criminal
>suddenly bear/moose

you're fucked
>>
>>29925983
Both for multiple, guns, meth, and wife beating, and auto theft, for one, the other was guns, meth, pot, assult, assult on an officer, and assult on a police dog. I can't remember it exactly, my lawyer only had to bring it up once and the cops who testified brought it up as well. never saw the papers they handed the judge. They were living with family in Clearwater and Lakeport.
>>29925999
My parents paid the fees, they didn't want to stick it to the family anymore than I already had... my dad's practice has several lawyers on retainer and he would testify in court as to the mental wellness of his patients, so we got somebody he knew at Sacramento and he really demonized these guys, so did the cops. The defense based their argument on the fact that they never fired a shot but he was a public pretender and didn't have a chance in hell. The days in jail sucked, had to lie to my fiance (gf at the time) and I missed some school. I got to order pizza in jail though and got in well enough with the lake county sherrif to testify agaisnt them in court. They are pretty busy, lots of crime there.
The total cost? Not sure. A good chewing out from my parents?
>>
I live in Baltimore and was hoping for some nigs to try some shit during the riot but they didn't. Oh well, there's always round 2 for when the cops are found not guilty
>>
>>29926100
>A good chewing out from my parents

"Now Billy, what did we tell you about shooting people in the face? Go to your room young man"
>>
>>29926009
He said he figured they either
A) already knew
B) if we said no they knew or would think we were lying.
I had a stupidly beat up yaris at the time, and everybody up there grows weed or does some kind of drug. The fucking mouthwash at the gas stations and the markets was always empty. That's the kind of poverty that exists in Lake county, especially in the West side of the lake
>>
>>29926106
Ayyyyyy I live out in Howard but I'd come play defense for you
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-18-11-01-51.png (569 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-18-11-01-51.png
569 KB, 720x1280
>>29926009
He said he figured they either
A) already knew
B) if we said no they knew or would think we were lying.
I had a stupidly beat up yaris at the time, and everybody up there grows weed or does some kind of drug. The fucking mouthwash at the gas stations and the markets was always empty. That's the kind of poverty that exists in Lake county, especially in the West side of the lake
>>29926124
It was mostly my mom, she was really upset I killed somebody's husband/father.
Typical "couldn't you have talked him down anon!?? Did you even try?!?"
Father didn't really care about anything but the legal fees, which I assume were in the tens of thousands. He told me that he never enjoyed killing, and he always felt bad about it, but when it's necessary to save you life or your friends lives, its acceptable. He was drafted into the army in Vietnam. Never talked about it, practically keeps it a secret.
>>
>>29922835
kill yourself
>>
>>29925902
so how'd it play out in the end? did you guys plead self-defense? do you have a criminal record because of the incident?
>>
File: 1426804730181.jpg (203 KB, 381x424) Image search: [Google]
1426804730181.jpg
203 KB, 381x424
>>29926235
Those are some of the best green texts the internet asshole.
>>
>>29926193
>That's the kind of poverty that exists in Lake county

You're lucky a couple of rednecks was the worst thing you ran into

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HSv9baM4ns
>>
>>29924918
>things that didnt happen
>>
File: 1462202776159.jpg (33 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1462202776159.jpg
33 KB, 400x300
>>29926244
I do not have a criminal record, neither does my friend.
We got off with self defense, and my parents bailed both my friend and I out of jail, which was wayyyyyyy before the court date. My lawyer just kept telling me that they were repeated criminals, and the justice department would see it in our favor, even if we had to appeal. That was a possibility that scared the shit out of me. I didn't want to go to jail, and I didn't want to lose my scholarship
>>
File: 1431403664348.jpg (38 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1431403664348.jpg
38 KB, 480x360
>>29926255
HOLY SHIT
i only got like ten seconds into that and I turned it off.
I was up there almost every other weekend for two years, I saw some fucking weirder shit than rednecks.
I don't believe in aliens, or ghosts, but
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloody_Island_massacre and I've seen some things that cannot explain myself. I've heard of other people having similar experiences, and once there was a big event that the whole town was talking about for days.
>>
>>29925421

Brutal
>>
>>29926324
>and once there was a big event that the whole town was talking about for days.

can't leave us hanging anon, explain
>>
File: bsr.png (3 MB, 1613x819) Image search: [Google]
bsr.png
3 MB, 1613x819
The only times I really might have needed a gun have been before I started carrying.

>be like 19/20 years old
>driving out to college on I-17 after visiting home for the weekend
>getting late on a Monday, an hour before dusk
>in the middle of Nowheresville, Arizona
>have to piss pretty bad, but no gas stations for miles
>find an exit that seems to access the desert with some high bushes around for privacy
>Badger Springs Rd, if anyone else is familiar with it
>no services or paved roads at this exit - just goes to a relatively large dirt parking area and a dirt road at the end
>as I am pulling into the parking area, another car comes out of nowhere (it didn't exit the highway with me)
>dirt road access is at the far east end of the parking area, the rest is just empty graveltop
>I am driving across the parking area from southwest to northeast
>pretty obvious that the other car is following my car and approaching quickly
>do a wide 180 when it gets a little closer
>the car behind me does a 180 to follow me
>NOPENOPENOPENOPE
>slam on the gas, get the fuck back on the highway and don't stop until I get to Flagstaff
>years later, reflect on how potentially fucked I could have been if I hadn't nope'd the fuck out of there as quickly as I did
>>
File: 1445457552061.jpg (139 KB, 1024x942) Image search: [Google]
1445457552061.jpg
139 KB, 1024x942
>>29925351

I don't know whether that was a true story or not but either way it made me feel not so paranoid for muting my sound or removing my headphones every so often when I'm on the computer.
>>
Unrelated but not really...

I have a really unrationable fear of people sitting behind me in movie theaters. Keep picturing them slitting my throat from behind. That's why I was so pissed when that faggot shot up the theater in CO, because now they check for weapons and I have to go in defenseless
>>
>>29926339
Ok...
So one night at my uncle's cabin,
> Cabin is on side of hill. Overlooks whole lake from the Mendo national forest, overlooks the road up, etc. Uncle is prepper / 911 was the Jews (I'm Jewish) kind of guy
> Uncle is asleep, and friend and I are outside playing with his sw ar, and a pair of NVG
> Out of NOWHERE a blinding light flashes the NVG followed by a BOOM
> I'm wearing the gen 3 goggles, washout isnt bad
> hear friend just moan and tell me to take glasses off
> I do, and across the lake from our side is more mountains.
> GIANT orange glowing triangle is half hidden behind the other side of the mountains on the other side of the lake, like 60-80 miles away.
> Glowing triangle is just slowly sinking behind the mountains like the setting sun
> Another big BOOM
> Triangle takes about 15 min to disappear
Go into town the next day and everybody is like
> Airplane crash
> Aliens.
> Government UFO
> DEA looking for drugs
> Missle test
> Indian Ghosts
> Chinese
> Jews
Heard all of those around town, pretty white power area.
Never found out what it was, visible to prolly thousands, was like 2am-2:15 am.
I have more... personal stories as well
>>
>>29926401
>because now they check for weapons and I have to go in defenseless
I've been to a few movies since then and never been checked for weapons. What state are you in?
>>
>>29926426
Nevada State Penitentiary
>>
>>29926193
>"couldn't you have talked him down anon!?? Did you even try?!?"

Seriously anon, fuck your mom. No wonder your dad feels super guilty about fighting in Vietnam. I'm sure if it wasn't for internal qualms with killing men in a war he was forced to fight in, your completely fucking disconnected mother would have made sure to drive home the fact that he killed innocent men, women, and children.
>>
>>29926477
Do you mean Vegas, or the actual prison?
>>
>>29926418
trip up and story dump anon this has potential. Tell us all about your weird ass Twin Peaks town
>>
>>29925383
We need more motherfuckers willing to bite their way out of problems.
>>
>>29926401
>I have a really unrationable fear of people sitting behind me in movie theaters. Keep picturing them slitting my throat from behind.
I have the same exact fear. Going to the movies is no longer an enjoyable experience for me.
>>
>>29926505
Couple of years back a guy a town or two over got jumped by 2 people and he ripped one dudes throat out with his teeth. Fucking brutal
>>
>>29926264
>has never been in the boonies
>>
>>29926418
This seems unrelated to the topic but I've seen weird shit like this before, anymore stories?
>>
>>29926527
Thought I was the only one with this weird phobia, there a name for it?
>>
>>29922506
>be dumbass kid fresh out of high school
>selling some pot on the side. Nothing too crazy, ounce or 2 at a time
>only sell to one nigger
>nigger lost his scholarship for college for pistol whipping a different weed dealer with an airsoft gun, got 2 felony charges
>scared money don't make no money, sell to him anyways
>Always extra careful around him
>nothing happens for months, doesn't seem interested in robbing me
>I stop picking up answering his calls because he's a broke ass nigger and always wants to buy a gram with change and fucking pesos
>This is when I'm assuming he decided he had nothing to lose now if he robbed me
>calls me one day, says him and his friend need $150 worth of weed
>tell them ok and to go to the corner where I normally meet people
>have my friend come outside with his Sig P226 in his hoodie cause I haven't fucked with niggers in a while
>they pull up in a little car, white guy driving so I feel a little more at ease
>(This is where I was a reaming fucking idiot)
>Hand him the weed first
>They immediately peel out, i take a little spill on the ground but immediately pop up
>my friend has shuffled into the street with his gun drawn, but it's 2pm and we can't just unload in the middle of my friend's neighborhood
>friend and I jump into my car, friend hands me his Sig
>Luckily I know where nignog lives
>nigger is so dumb he literally just drives straight back to his (parent's) house like 3mins away
>Pull up to his house to see him and the driver just entering the backyard
>Jump out, friend takes off license plates and parks across the street, car running
>I walk to the backyard, obviously door is looked
>I start trying to fucking rip the sliding door of the rails/tracks, it's starting to work
>Nigger opens the door enough to try and slide a baseball bat through and pop me
>I grab the tip and push it towards the ground while simultaneously showing him I have a gun pointed at his head
cont
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 276x276) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 276x276
>be me
>16 at the time
>next door neighbor is white trash shithead
>family can't afford to move away
>one day dad is in the yard and I'm in the house
>neighbor comes over to my dad
>he's high on something
>yelling at my dad about drive way
>look out the window to see what's going on
>punches my dad in the face
>they scuffle
>my dad wins
>neighbor runs back into his house
>comes back with a bush axe, pic related
>yelling at my dad that he's going to kill him
>I go and get our ak47
>run into yard with the ak
>neighbor sees it
>dad takes the ak from me
>tells neighbor to leave
>dad blasts the ground in front of the hicks feet
>neighbor runs back in his house screaming like a banshee
>police later arrest neighbor, find drugs in his house
>still in jail today
>>
File: giphy.gif (2 MB, 480x271) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2 MB, 480x271
>>29926485
Fuck you i love my mom she was obviously better than yours
>>29926500
>>29926552
It's unrelated, but I'll give you a good one when I get to work in a few minutes, I'm using voice control on my phone right now
>>
>>29926611
This isn't a self defense story, you were the aggressor
>>
>>29926611
>he thinks I'm bluffing and that it's a BB gun even though you can see the fucking width of the barrel
>give him some nice hearing damage
>wrestle the bat from him and start beating him with it
>his friend comes running down the stairs
>give one last good kick to nigger and turn my attention towards the driver
>WEED. NOW
>he tosses me my sack of weed
>I reach down and take wallet from now unconscious/dazed nigger, take what little cash is in there
>tell the white kid to stop acting like a nigger or else he's gonna get shot
>walk outside, friend pulls up in my car and we go back to his house to smoke a bunch of weed

Shit was wild and single-handedly awakened my dormant racism
>>
>>29925889
>>29925902
Sucks that happened to you senpai. I'd say you shouldn't feel bad about it, because those two sounded like grade A pieces of shit, but coming from someone who has never killed anyone that would be the height of internet keyboard toughguy faggottry.

But if it means anything, I'd say you were completely justified and did the right thing in that situation. It sounds like you avoided being raped or killed yourself.
>>
>>29926639
Naw, I was in pursuit of stolen property.

Which, is 100% legal in my state (obviously weed is contraband but you get it)
>>
>>29926645
>awakened my dormant racism
>you were being as much of a nigger as the actual nigger was

You're a faggot.
>>
>>29926645
>>29926611
I'll never understand why people are so willing to post confessions to felonies on /k/ just because they are "gun-related." Do you have any concept of the statute of limitations for any of the crimes you committed in this story?
>>
>>29926668
Not really, I wasn't stealing or instigating.

Selling drugs is very niggerish though and I regret that
>>
File: 1311947915015.jpg (27 KB, 285x298) Image search: [Google]
1311947915015.jpg
27 KB, 285x298
>>29926645
>tell the white kid to stop acting like a nigger or else he's gonna get shot

Oh the ironing
>>
>>29926687
What, you don't advocating shooting niggers?

When did y'all become such unabashed pussies?
>>
>>29926672
because I'm not the least bit worried about some faggot on 4chins
>>
>>29926713
Well, I don't think anyone here thought you were a very bright child.
>>
>>29926701
Thats not what irony means
>>
>>29926683
We all make mistakes. Don't get me wrong I love weed, but risking several felony charges for a plant is retarded.
>>
>>29922506
they're both left handed?
>>
Me and some friends were camping and got into an armed standoff at 3 AM with some cracked out rednecks who were fucking with us. A guy in our group escalated it and it just got out of hand.

They backed down but made veiled threats that they were going to come back and kill us. We had some girls with us who were really freaked out so we packed up and left even though we didn't really think they were going to do anything.
>>
File: thick.gif (2 MB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
thick.gif
2 MB, 350x350
>>29926701
Nigger isn't a skin color, it's a state of mind and you're obviously a nigger
>>
>>29925421
>>KRAKOW
>>BZZZZZZZIP
>>KRAKOKRAKOW
>>BZZZZZZZZIPZZZZIP
that's how I know you're nbot making this up
>>
>>29925889
>>29925902
God damn good story, anon.
>>
>>29926743
Well, they *are* Korean.
>>
>>29926752
>Be anons kin
>Be old
>Have wife and her catatonic sister, equally old
>Have hearing damage, in law is just vegetative in her bed in the downstairs living room.
>Live in old farm house by an army depot
>Live largely peacefully, raise livestock, pop coyotes, be generally /independent/ as fuck
>Middle of night
>boom boom crash
>Local meth-head and cohorts have broken in
>Too old to quickly react, these young guys have rounded up all three of us in the living room
>Shouting orders at us, stomping around, flipping furniture, slamming drawers
>Asking about gold, money, they take my in-laws necklace off her neck
>Watch in shocked horror, room is silent as this happens
>*beep*
>Methy looks up, "what was that?"
>Look around, confused, angry, sleepy
>"What was that noise old man?!"
>*beep*
>Wife perks up, "Why dont you stick around and find out"
>Methy turns a shade paler than paper
>He and his buddies fuck off
>*beep*
>Hobble as quick as I can to my Browning Auto-5
>Wife calls cops
>As the police are on their way, thank god I didn't change the fire alarm battery that day.
>>
Once my drug dealing neighbor got his house robbed at like 4 am. It was obviously a targeted job and not a random hit but what was scary was they come into my house, did some snooping around (stuff semi scattered but nothing missing or messy) before they realized they had the wrong house and left. My dumbass roommate left the front door unlocked. I was awake most the night derping on the computer with the lights out and here movement upstairs, assumed it was one of my 3 roommates and thought nothing of it

>>29926886
Thought it was going to be a life alert necklace
>>
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 1600x1022) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 1600x1022
>be me
>be 1964 in soviet jungle
>come across this wierdo that's obsessed with me
>he ambushed me, but before firing he ejects the first bullet
>wut.jpeg
>gun jams
>tell him he should use a revolver
>I throw him to the ground
>knocks him out cold
>proceed to leave
>come back one week later
>that same fucker is there
>now he has a revolver
>the fucking thing is engraved
>isheserious.gif
>defeat him again
>then for the next weeks he becomes obsessed with me
>mfw
>>
>>29924874
>Not bititng his dick off
You deserved to swallow you filthy dog
>>
File: Michael.gif (472 KB, 250x233) Image search: [Google]
Michael.gif
472 KB, 250x233
>>29926989
>soviet jungle
>>
>>29926580
yeah it's called being a paranoid retard
>>
>>29927199
You realize you're on /k/ right?
>>
>>29926886

Damn, wife thinks quick on her feet
>>
>>29924656
that's why only retards fall for the niggers vs black "people" meme.

an ape in a suit is still an ape.
>>
>>29926580
Throatslitaphobia
>>
Not really SD, just a story of my dad's from before I was born
>be dad, mid twenties
>chilling with my mom I guess I don't know
>suddenly police cars and shit drive up to our rural trailer house
>dad gets his Ruger P90DC and goes to the door
>cop opens the door and my dad immediately sticks the barrel of his pistol in the cop's gut
>dad asks if he has a warrant
>cop says no, they're just looking for a fugitive in the area
>other cop looks at him dumbfounded and says something like "dude you can't just open his door without a warrant. If he really wanted to he could have shot you and we couldn't have done anything about it"
>cop kind of embarrassed and terrified apologizes and goes back to the car with his partner
>>
>>29926659
I would've quit dealing right there. Give an anonymous tip to the 5-0 that he's dealing and let them bust down his mamas door. And if he starts snitchin, burn all clothes and anything related to weed, and play dumb.
>>
File: 1457255780075.jpg (74 KB, 583x712) Image search: [Google]
1457255780075.jpg
74 KB, 583x712
>>29926659
>thinks what he did was "100% legal"
>>
>>29925612
>not pushing the bear with the snowplow
>>
>>29923068
That wasn't funny either, nobody wants to read about you wallowing in your shit
>>
>>29924874

A true Swedish hero
>>
>>29925316

> You guys are an odd lot.

High praise indeed, thank you.
>>
>>29926633
>obviously better than yours

My mom never got onto me about defending my own fucking life either. Especially not worrying about someone else's fucked up family before her own.

Besides, I bet my mom could beat up your mom irl fagit.
>>
>>29926672
because if anyone ask, you can just say "i made it up."
>>
>>29925316
>And also my family are in Africa for over 300 years.
GODDAMMIT.
My family has only been in the US for a few generations, we've only lived in our current area for a dozen years, and this is our HOME. I would murk a fucker without a second thought if he dared threaten our little patch of earth. Humble though it be, it's ours.

Why is the plight of the white African so utterly, utterly shat on? Honestly, I'm not even racist, I don't hate anyone, but I just can't believe this stuff is just accepted by everyone.

Maybe my perspective is a little skewed, I'm a Rhodesia-o-phile, like every /k/ommando.
>>
>>29927939
You really have a naive view of law enforcement, don't you?
>>
>>29925889
>>29925902
>tfw you'll never defend you and your buddies lives with WW2 era slavshit

Why even live?
>>
>>29926886
Kek
>>
>>29926255
Call me stupid, but isn't that a movie? Like, that's not real, that's a mockumentary.
>>
>>29926485
That's what moms do, they get emotional and off the rails if something bad happens to or around their kid.
Unless you got a super chill mother or a very shitty one.
>>
>>29928350
These are the same people who believe that airplane contrails are "chemicals" being dispersed over populated areas for purposes of mind control, and that circular irrigation patterns visible in Midwestern corn fields are alien crop circles.

It's basically the modern equivalent of very, very low IQ people looking at something they don't understand (lightning, thunder, the ocean, the seasons) and calling it "god."
>>
>>29927199
Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you.
>>
>be me
>welder
>rent a shop innawoods for maximum music blasting and minimal neighbors around to give a fuck when Im still working at 2 am
>one evening, around 6ish or 7 or something
>be hacking and beating shit together as is customary
>hear rustling in bushes along my building
>check it out
>three (mostly) toothless middle aged white bitches
>ask them wtf they're doing here
>they say they're going to feed their cats
>mfw I've been here for a year and havent seen a single cat
>mfw they dont even have any catfood or anything
>they're higher than balls on a giraffe
>nod along and wish them good luck
>they disappear into some other bushes
>never see them again
>turn 21 a month or two later
>buy a pistol and start carrying it erryday
>>
>>29925902
Sounds like murder honestly. You were just lucky they were felons n
>>
File: 1461816456276.jpg (432 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1461816456276.jpg
432 KB, 1920x1080
>>29924754
>>29925579
>>29927350
>Stay mad, whitey ;^)
>>
>>29928502
>Sounds like murder
wat
dude shot a guy who pointed a gun at his friend
>>
File: PRETTY GOOD.jpg (251 KB, 642x414) Image search: [Google]
PRETTY GOOD.jpg
251 KB, 642x414
>>29926989
>Next few weeks
>Minimizing Ocelot's loyalty that much
You're no Big Boss.
>>
>>29928502
shut the fuck up
>>
>>29928502
not even close, situation absolutely demanded it.

unfortunate shot placement tho
>>
>>29922835
And thats why now youre a police intructor right?
>>
>>29928502
I still worry about it really, like maybe he was just gesturing with it? Maybe he was just being stupid and trying to be a tough guy? Ill never know. I told them that in court, and it was still ruled as self defense.
>>29926633
>>29926500
Ok another spooky story from the oddest place in Cali
> Be me and friend
> We go to Lakeport on the other side of the lake, have to drive past "bloody island" the site of a native American massacre, men, women children killed by army cavalry
> We are driving back around he lake, it's like two am.
> We are driving and it's foggy as fuck
> All of a sudden there is a shape in front of me.
> I hit the brakes and the car skids right up to the shape
> It's a little dark skinned girl in a white blouse
> Skid right through the figure, car stops like 20 feet past her.
> We get out and search with flashlights, my car didn't hit her so i guess she jumped out of the way, just wanted to make sure she's ok
> After about 30 min of shouting and looking around with flashlights, we give up and keep driving
> A few moments after we are on the road, it looks like a car is coming up fast
> Fucking damn HD lights in fog
> Shit he's hauling ass
> Gets closer see it's only one light
> It's a motorcycle
> Go slow, give him room to pass.
> Glowing ball the size of a basketball suddenly alongside car
> Holy shit fog isn't that thick I can see the sides of the road
> Friend is freaking out telling me to go faster
> Im intrigued, so I pull over
> Friend is screaming at me
> Ball doesn't pull over but stops.
> I open door
> Ball shoots forward with blinding speed and disappears.
> Drive home is dead quiet.
Swamp gas?
Next day some Indians killed eachother in town, got to hear gunfire
Something's never change
>>
>>29928632
In what way?
I aimed for his head, he was standing pretty close
I was shooting to kill and that actually helped in court.
>>
>>29928701
My buddy has a cabin up there, I never realized how fucked up the place was. Your original story definitely makes me reconsider the grow op we have planned for up there
>>
File: 1462207878247.gif (2 MB, 220x165) Image search: [Google]
1462207878247.gif
2 MB, 220x165
>>29927823
Your mom sounds like some big dumb bitch with no respect for human life
My mom was upset I killed someone and almost went to jail for a long time, it was a justified chewing out. And we DID worry about the other families, my family opted to not make some poor people pay tens of thousands of dollars, more money they make in a year, to pay for our legal proceedings.
Your butch lezbo mom could prolly beat up mine but then we would sue your ass
>>
>be grandfather
>run convience store in LA for decades
>riots happen
>stay open because he needs the money and it didn't get that bad where he was
>three youts walk in and he feels something's off
>grab double barrel and flick saftey off under the counter
>they pick up some sodas and suddenly reach into thier pockets once they get to register
>two go down with lungs full of buckshot
>grandpa grabs muzzle of shotgun and smashes the third's teeth in with the stock
>call cops and ambulance
>take 40 min to get there
>guy who's still alive is out cold
>open shut case, they all had guns in thier waistbands
>cops take grandpa's gun
>grandpa buys an auto 5 because he did not like the double barrel only having two shots
>frames the short article and has it over his counter until he retires
>>
>>29925351
Someone please post it if it got capped.
>>
>>29928769
It's a spooky place. East lake sucks, west lake is alright. Lucerne isn't so bad, idk what's in dem hills tho anon. I've seen more spooky shit there than anywhere else
>>
>>29925351
I remember that. shit was fucked.
>>29928808
your grandpa is glorious.

as for me, I only have one SD story, kind of an HD one as well.
for now I'll do the short version, can expand if there's interest.
>be 14, home alone
>beaner breaks in house
>grab boonie hat dad gave me from desert storm and his bayonet
>sneeki breeki into kitchen where beaner is
>stab the faggot right in the neck
>he dies
>dude was rapist
>still fucks with me ~8 years later
if it seems familiar, I did post it in the other SD/HD thread a few days ago.
>>
>>29926255
God that movie creeps me out
>>
>>29928802
I'm not saying you guys should've sued their family or not to worry about the innocent parties you fucking baby. Just that your mom's retarded for chewing you out when it was pretty obvious you were in a life or death situation because of the assholes family. It's not your fault they were shitbags and left behind families, but obviously if your mother's yelling at you for it through a jail cell while you could've been potentially mentally affected (very likely since you're obviously emotionally unstable) then she's obviously misplaced her priorities. My mom would be upset, but she wouldn't think so little of me to assume I killed/murdered someone unless there was no other alternative.

>tldr: cry more
>>
>>29928872
Yeah I wanted to go backpacking up in the forest above the lake but IDK about that now. No need to run across some trigger happy messican guarding his farm
>>
>>29927128
There are still days when I regret not biting his dick off. I would've died but I wouldn't have to live with this horseshit.

>>29927684
Joke taken, but I'm American. I don't think I"d be able to carry my gun in sweden.
>>
File: ground-sloth-size-comparison.jpg (112 KB, 618x224) Image search: [Google]
ground-sloth-size-comparison.jpg
112 KB, 618x224
>>29922506

>filename
>ground koreans

I'm confused, are there like tree koreans?
>>
>>29928941
Women are extremely emotional creatures. There is no rational calculation that occurs in a woman's head when confronted with a situation like this, the question is only of where the emotion falls. It can either be "OH MY POOR BABY I CAN'T BELIEVE IT ARE YOU OK OH GOD" and then she dotes on you for months or it's "HOW COULD YOU DO SUCH A HORRIBLE THING THAT MAN WAS A HUMAN BEING HE HAD A FAMILY" and she gives you the cold shoulder for months, at best.

I have no faith in woman anymore.
>>
>>29928963
>tree koreans

Ground Koreans, as opposed to the Roof Koreans you normally see in pictures of shop owners defending their businesses during the LA riots.
>>
>>29928963
Roof Koreans, I assume.
>>
>>29928941
Maybe my idea of yelling is different than yours, she raised her voice and was firm but never screaming or anything. I would have told off my kid too if they were involved in a murder, I have to think about how she felt you sociopathic scum, he keep talking about her priorities, she was glad I was safe, she couldn't really get past the fact my life is in danger
>>
>>29922506
The only thing that has ever tried to kill me is mother nature. I have survived 1 direct hit of a tornado, earthquake, flooding, and 2 head on hurricanes.

It seems wherever I move there is a fucking natural disaster that follows.

You fuckers hve no god damn how idea how terrifying a tornado is. When you're seeing the world around you ripping from the ground and a truck getting tossed like it was a skipping stone.

came out of the basement to our house a hundred meters away.
>>
>>29928991
Jesus Christ you sound lonely. Was it really wierd that my mom was upset after my life was in danger and i killed some body ?
>>
>>29928991
That's actually pretty accurate anon. I guess I'm just used to seeing mothers behaving in the former manner rather than the latter. Either one can make good or bad parents, but if someone who raised me believed me to be the bad guy in a situation like that right off the bat I would either reevaluate myself (if I was the shitbag) or feel betrayed and lose faith in that person (if I was the good guy; anon in his story).
>>
>>29929004
>>29929016
Clearly, you guys are not koreanologists. Not only are there roof and ground koreans, koreans are known to nest in trees, in shrubbery, beaches, and occasionally in shallow water. They're perhaps the most adaptable breed of human.
>>
>>29925462
Hey anon, where do you live because I want to meet up with you and go shoot funs with you
Sento best waifu
>>
>>29929042
Lonely? Man I've been gay since I was old enough to jerk off, and I've got a boyfriend. I'd say that makes me more objective, but I don't have any illusions about men either. The worst of men are far worse than the worst of women. The best of men are much better, however. It's possible to associate as much as you can with only the best men you can find, but if you choose to associate with women at all they'll seldom surpass mediocre to low expectations.

>>29929044
I doubt anon's mother was a terrible mother otherwise, he doesn't seem to abhor her. Children do need mothers, after all, but I can't claim to know what it's like to have a mother act like that towards you, at least not personally. Mine tends to give everyone she even vaguely likes the benefit of the doubt in even the most absurd of circumstances.
>>
>>29929093
>The worst of men are far worse than the worst of women
story time? I think yes
>>
>>29926611
>>29926645
As these anons >>29926639 >>29926668 have said, you were the aggressor acting like a nigger. You lie with the dogs you're gunna catch fleas.Please consider suicide or kindly fuck off.
>>
>>29929034
did you try shooting the tornado
>>
>>29929027
>sociopathic scum
You gonna call me a cis shitlord next?

>the rest of your post
If my kid was involved in a murder I would not blindly take his side, nor should anyone. But that's the thing, your case wasn't a murder, it was clearly self defense. The fact that your mom didn't give you the benefit of the doubt initially is pretty shitty in my opinion. That being said, if your mom was in shock/denial about you being in danger, and if it was just a passive ass chewing that would make a little more sense. The way you emphasize you got chewed out for defending yourself though makes it seem as if she was branding you a cold-blooded family killer.
>>
>>29929103
I don't have a story to tell, really. That assessment comes down to understanding some biological differences between men and women. As anyone who's ever gone through male puberty can attest, testosterone is a HELL of a drug. Turns you big, strong, and typically aggressive; certainly more aggressive than a woman. A low IQ man is far more likely to be a miscreant and a threat than a low IQ woman is because of that aggression; there's a reason our prisons aren't packed with the latter.
>>
>>29929110
I wasn't drunk enough.

Honestly though, the thought crossed my mind.
>>
>>29929185
Look, all I'm saying is you can't be SURE it wouldn't work. Has anyone tried it before? Has it been caught on camera? We need to test this with various firearms to see which would be the most effective. I mean, there might be an angry wind spirit inside tornadoes that's killable. We just don't know.
>>
>>29926611
>>29926645
first of all, you're a shitty drug dealer, its money first, always.
second of all, you're a piece of shit.
it was 150 bucks of weed and you went fucking kkk on his ass. you were the aggressor.
fuck off to /b/ or just kill yourself.
>>
>>29929111
That's just your narrative,
I literally said "my parents raged at me"
Making this big of a deal over that on the internet to look cool
> Sociopathic
>>
>>29929220
No, he was entirely in the moral right here, maybe not the legal right but the moral right. Would you be upset with him if he'd done this to get back a stolen car? Why should he just allow his property to be taken from him?
>>
>>29929236
its weed, shits disposable.
plus he kinda went overkill. cut your losses and call it good. not worth almost killing someone over.
>>
>>29929220
shitbag thieves need to be dealt with like this more often
>>
>>29929256
If you decide it wasn't worth it, that should only be from a risk assessment perspective, not a moral perspective. There is no reason to allow a hooligan to get away with misbehavior successfully if you have the means to prevent it. That only enables further misbehavior. Do you not imagine that our thief here might think twice before ripping off the next sap who comes along? Having a gun thrust in your face is a pretty memorable experience, don't you think?

No, what anon did was completely justified and may well have performed a valuable service to the community.
>>
File: 1435085582329.gif (966 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1435085582329.gif
966 KB, 200x150
>>29925889

>Getting married that young

Its like you want all the fun in your life to die.
>>
>>29929314
He's not getting married at 18, this happened years ago. It was a fairly big event in his life, as one can imagine, and that he hasn't mentioned it to her is relevant.
>>
>>29929256
>its weed, shits disposable
They are niggers, shit's disposable.
>>
>>29929223
You also literally said:

>>29926193
>It was mostly my mom, she was really upset I killed somebody's husband/father.
Typical "couldn't you have talked him down anon!?? Did you even try?!?"

Which heavily supports "my narrative".

Lastly:
>anyone that disagrees with me or doesn't like my mom is a sociopath!

You really shouldn't get so emotionally invested in a cantonese stamp-collecting chatroom. Makes you seem emotionally stunted.
>>
>>29928701
Ball lightning maybe?
>>
>>29925351
I saw that story on le reddit a while back. I wouldn't wish something like that on my worst enemy
>>
>>29928808
>framed the short article

I demand that you post this article.
>>
>>29925902
I've run into some crazy fuckers in Lake County. Speed is everywhere up there. Blue Lakes, in this case.
>>
>>29929110
Dammit. Now I wanna shoot at a tornado.
>>
>>29929297
>valuable service to the community.

He didn't kill the bigger though.
>>
File: pirate cracka johnny.png (54 KB, 1895x744) Image search: [Google]
pirate cracka johnny.png
54 KB, 1895x744
the goat
>>
>>29929507
Tornadoes are scary shit man. The fucker was just ripping trees straight out of the ground.

like, they are so fucking scary I would expect them to shoot back.
>>
>>29929332
Spent 60+k of their money so yea they were mad.
I get defensive about my mom anons she's been through alot. Sorry I called you a sociopath, I don't even know you.
>>29929352
Seemed pretty alive, and seemed to keep pace with my car, and it followed the street.
More stories from the hills of Norcal:
> Friend is up in Norcal with sick uncle
> Alone with an invilid
> I'm drinking beers alone studying at 3 am
> Friend calls
> Frantic
> He's paranoid now that my uncle is growing weed
> Says something has been stalking the house, and it has smashed a few of the cameras
> You mean "someone " anon?
> Screaming about he doesn't know. It was in camera only an instant
> Told him to go outside and put a few rounds of the FAL into the forest and into the air
> Go to sleep
> Next day get a call from my uncle
> Friend is missing, didn't bring him breakfast, didn't respond to cellphone calls
> Wtf what did he do
> Do we call the police uncle?
> NO THERES WEED HERE
> uncle, you told me it was all legal, all legit, wtf?!
> It is
> Well?????
> Well not this much is...
> Why the fuck you growing so much weed uncle
> I "need" it
> Well im going to call the police this time tomorrow if we don't hear from my friend.
> No cars missing, so it's not like he went into town
> Wait uncle, go look outside in the camera FOV, look for guns
> Uncle makes his way outside, looks around for guns
> Finds friends Webly
> I panic and him we need to call cops
> Uncle says no cops for now
> I tell him I'm driving up there now
> It's 4 am and I am halfway there
> Get a call
> It's my friend
> Says he's alright, can't remember what happened though
> Woke up in the garden (not pot) with his FAL
> Tells me to come up anyways.
> Why
> You need to see something
> See what you fuck don't do that to me
> The cameras all malfunctioned at once, last place I was i was on camera blind firing into the forest with the Webly
> What's so wierd about that
Cont
>>
>>29929568
It's ok anon. I guess I'm also sorry about being an internet asshole over a misunderstanding.

Cop range buddies and everyone on the train clapped from now on?
>>
>>29929568
welp, looks like I'm staying in Texas
>>
>>29929093
This just in: Faggots are misogynists.
>>
>>29929530
I'll be honest, that would've been better, but baby steps, you know?

>>29929609
I think misogyny requires hatred. I don't hate women.
>>
>>29929110
Now I want the mythbusters shoot a tornado and see if the bullet comes out the other side.
>>
>>29929695
>mythbusters
>not pulling some friends together and getting 'er done yourself
>>
>>29929543
things that never happened
>>
>>29929695
>if the bullet comes out the other side.
why is /k/ so dumb...
>>
>>29925429
As a (18 year old, have been for a few months) high school senior currently, I can agree.
>>
>>29929734
It's a great story regardless
>>
>>29929568
Dude don't leave us hanging
>>
>>29929775
second
>>
>>29929507
You know, if you were in a tornado you wouldn't be thinking "gonna shoot it".

You're more likely going to be thinking "welp, this is it. This is the end of the world."

The videos are always from a distance and the ones up lose never really show anything and aren't direct hits.

EVERYTHING around you just starts lifting off the ground. Doesn't matter how big or how heavy. Cars, trucks, houses, garages, trees, fucking everything. The rain feels like tiny razers and the smallest pieces of debris are going fast enough to puncture you like a bullet. My entire family came out with lacerations all over. Seriously, my brother didn't have a shirt on at the time and he came out looking like he was mauled by a dozen cats.

The first sign something was happening was the roar. I remember looking at my mom(was 17 at the time, 29 now) and her looking back at me like "that's not a good noise". Only the sound of power transformers exploding punctuated the deafening roar. Looking outside was when I saw the trucks lifting off the ground as well as my neighbors house and trees. It was hard to make out the debri in the air since it was moving so fast.

Our house started to shake violently and then the windows literally fucking exploded. That's when we started getting hit by the razor hail/rain as we all bolted to the basement. We made it there with only a few seconds to spare before the house started to disintegrate. It wasn't one of those new cheap POS houses either. That house was about 90+ years old and was solid.

If I had to choose between a tornado or a battlefield I don't think I would choose the tornado.
>>
>>29929552
I know. Never had my house hit but have had a few come a little to close for comfort. I still wanna get drunk and shoot one.
>>
>>29922835

Thank you for your service
>>
>>29925383
>In the navy
>Implying you didn't just let him choke you and then subsequently sodomize you.
>>
>>29929609
>REE MEN FUCK OTHER MEN
Every time
>>
>>29926418

Wait so you're jewish and your Uncle thinks jews did 9/11? Does he think you did 9/11 or does he not know you're jewish? How does that work?
>>
>>29926659
>100% legal in my state.

is your state Jaurez?
>>
>>29929480
Someone post the fucking story.
>>
>>29929891
Here it is:
Back in 1995 I lived in a quiet neighborhood in the SF East Bay with my wife of a few years and our 20 month old daughter. We had a small 3 bedroom two story house, and one of our second floor bedrooms doubled as my home office. One quiet Saturday morning I was in my office playing Command and Conquer on my computer with my headphones on, oblivious to the sounds of the outside world.

I'd probably been playing for an hour or so when, during one particularly quiet moment, I faintly heard my wife cry out downstairs. Knowing that she was down there with our daughter, I pulled my headphones off to see if she needed help with anything. Until the day I take my last breath, I'll never forget what I heard when I pulled them off. I heard the voice of a man, with a thick Mexican accent, shout, "Quit yelling bitch, or I'll fucking cut your head off and fuck your fucking daughter!" My daughter was crying hysterically.

After that, it was like some switch was thrown in me and my higher brain just shut off. I wasn't making decisions. I just acted. I don't even remember pulling the .45 from the lockbox in my desk, I just remember walking down the stairs slowly, scared as hell that I was going to see my wife dead when I reached the bottom. Instead, when I reached the bottom, I saw my wife half naked, bent over the couch, bleeding from somewhere in her upper body, while being raped from behind by some burly guy with a knife in his hand. He wasn't TRYING to rape her, he was in the middle of the deed and was probably nearing climax.

I never said a word to the guy. Not while I was upstairs, not while I was coming down the stairs, and not when I walked into the room. His back was to me, so he had no idea I was even standing there.
>>
>>29929911

He was holding his knife in his right hand, so that was the arm I grabbed with my left when I pulled him off. He spun away from her and me with a confused look on his face, and I shot him square in the chest at nearly point blank range before he had a chance to say a single word. His face went pale as he went onto one knee, and I fired twice more. One hit his neck, and the second missed entirely. I was told later that the first shot was the fatal one.

What happened next has always been a point of shame for me. The only thought going through my head at that point was that I couldn't let my daughter watch this man die. Without even checking on my wife, I scooped my daughter up and walked out my front door. As I walked out to my driveway, I saw one of my neighbors standing there staring at my house (he'd heard the gunshots). The poor guy went pale when he saw me walk out, and I vaguely remember asking him to hold my daughter while I went and checked on my wife. The neighbor asked me if I'd shot her, and I told him, "No, I shot the man who was raping her." I didn't realize at the time that I had the guys blood spray covering half my body, and that I looked like something out of a horror movie. I then handed him my daughter and my gun (I also have no idea why I gave him my gun), and went back into my house to help my wife.
>>
>>29929917
The police and DA gave me some flak about the exact circumstances of the shooting (one of the detectives told me that it was more of an "execution" than a "defense"), but in the end they declined to pursue any charges. The man who attacked her turned out to be a guy with serious mental issues who had been previously convicted of two violent rapes, one of which was against a 9 year old girl. Under California's then-new 3 Strikes law, he'd have gone to prison for life if I hadn't killed him.

As for recovery; I like to think that I've recovered from it, but it certainly induced a few behavioral changes. To this day, for example, I can't wear headphones that block out background noise. Even after years of counseling, over-ear and noise cancelling headphones give me panic attacks because I can't hear what's happening around me. I found out later that he'd been raping my wife for nearly 10 minutes before I heard him, and that he'd actually told my wife THREE TIMES that he was going to rape my daughter when he was finished with her. I was sitting 30 feet away and had no idea it was going on, and that fact has fucked with me for years.

My wife had a much worse time of it though. In addition to two stab wounds to her shoulder and upper arm, and the bruising and injuries from the forceful rape, she ended up having a mental break and took years to really recover. For the first 6 months, she absolutely could not be in any room by herself. For more than a year, she couldn't be in a house by herself (and she NEVER reentered the house where this happened). For several years, she'd break out in a sweat when she heard men with deep hispanic accents talking, because she'd hear his voice again. Even now, decades later, she starts shaking if you try to talk to her about it. She's fine in every other sense, but even discussing it freaks her out.

I'll also post the rest, one sec.
>>
>>29925316
I thought south Africa was relatively peaceful?
>>
>>29929931
My TIFU that day was being too honest with the cops. We've all heard lawyers say that you shouldn't talk to the police about a crime without a lawyer present, and that day I learned why.

When I shot the guy in the chest and went to his knee, his whole body was going limp and he dropped the knife. As I learned later, fragments from the first shot had shredded one of his lungs and aorta, and his body was already shutting down. I relayed every detail of the shooting to the police and detectives, who nodded politely until I was done. Then one of them looked at me and said, "So the guy was on his knee, unarmed and wounded, when you shot him the second and third time?" The implication of that question pissed me off, I said a few things I shouldn't have, and everything quickly went downhill from there. By the time it got relayed to the DA's office, the story had a "White vigilante executes minority rapist" vibe. The whole thing went away pretty quickly once his background was revealed and the autopsy showed that the first shot (which was indisputably self-defense) was the fatal one.

In the end, the autopsy showed that he was a dead man after the first shot, so my behavior with the last two was largely irrelevant. If that first shot had NOT been fatal, and the neck shot had been (it severed his artery, but was deemed "potentially survivable" in the autopsy report) my story could have had a very different ending.
>>
>>29922835
I totally thought this was real until the end. HOOK LINE AND SINKER FRIEND!! >:D
>>
>>29929935
district 9 was a documentary anon.
>>
>>29929942

As for my daughter, she had no effects from it whatsoever. She was so young that she doesn't remember it, and her view was obscured enough that it didn't seem to cause any trauma. We did take her to see a child psychologist for a while after it happened just to make sure she was OK, but she was given a clean bill of health pretty quickly. The only real impact on her, if any, was my wife's intense paranoia about her safety around strangers for many years. My wife had become convinced that she was going to die, and that this guy was going to kill her baby because she couldn't protect her. It took my wife a long time to get over that, and as a result my daughter grew up with a bit of a stranger-danger complex. She was fine by the time she hit her teens, but as a little girl she'd run for my wife whenever anyone she didn't know approached her. That wasn't caused by the rape itself, but by my wife's entirely understandable reaction afterward.

>>29929935
That's a big NO. Especially if you're white. My friend watches this one guy, Casey Niestat or something and showed me a video of him using a new drone while visiting South Africa. The youtuber pulls up to a home with thick metal bars for a fence as well as a full body camera to see who's at the door. He also mentioned that there is security guards around the area 24/7. My friend didn't understand why until I explained the shit that the white populace there has to defend itself from.
There was a neat South Africa thread a few days back, really saying how fucked it is for the people there. I'll try to pull something up about a city being silently invaded.
>>
>>29929942
Such bullshit.

Depending on exactly where the knife is relative to my wife, I feel like my natural inclination would be to crouch and put the round through the base of the neck and blow the brains clean out the forehead.

Which in WA is textbook justifiable homicide.

One moment he would be committing a felony, the next moment my "actual resistance" leaves him dead.
>>
File: Alien.jpg (913 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
Alien.jpg
913 KB, 1920x1200
>>29929775
>>29929794
Sorry closing shift
>>29929596
I laughed so hard. Your an oldfag huh?
No hard feelings man

So where was I....
> Well anon, it sounds like you have it handled, I REALLY don't want to miss my cla-
> ANON YOU FUCKING PRICK GET HERE NOW
> hangs up
> Holy shit
> Friend is Mormon
> Friend is vet from Afghan war, and Iraq, never heard him curse or raise his voice
> Now I'm concerned
> Takes five more hours to get to my uncle's cabin
> Sun has gone down
> I arrive
> Lights are on
> Unlock door and
> BOOM
> Wind thoroughly knocked out of me
> I am on the ground gagging gasping for air
> Oh jeez anon I'm so sorry let me help you
> Friend lunged at me and kneed me in the solar plexus
> He weighs 250 lbs, all marine muscle , maybe a little belly
> Coughing and gaging and wheezing for 20 min
> Wha- WHA- WHAT THE FUCK
> I'm so sorry anon
> Fuck this, fuck you anon I'm going to fucking sleep, uncle, give me a doobie
> Fresh out
> Wtf you grow weed, go outside and get me some
> Plants aren't ready blah blah
> Wheeze
> Whiskey, need something
> Friend looks worried, not about me, keeps looking out door
> Has his Webly
> See uncle has a gun too
> Why the fuck do you guys have guns what's wrong with you you could have killed me
> They look sullen
> Uncle says "what happened to your friend was not natural."
> Wat.jpeg
> They show me camera footage.
> First shot, my friends back shooting Webly into Forrest.
> Camera goes white
> Fades in
> Friend is gone
> Wtf.webm
> Ok anon, heres the camera of the garden
> Blank garden, carrots, tomato's, potato's etc
> Cameras go blank
> Fade in, it's my friend on his hands and knees vomiting and crying, naked with the FAL still slung over his shoulder.
> Can't sleep now but I still need that whiskey
> Checked cameras
> Like 20 separate cams, all linked, but running on different systems.
> All went blank both times
> Let's never talk about this guys
> Uncle is like
> Aliens
> Jews
> Taliban
>>
>>29928532
10% muslim?
>>
>>29929976

See, this is why I prefer on-ear headphones, I don't do that around-ear shit. I like to have an idea of what's going on around me. Not that I'll ever have a gf or wife or child to be concerned about being raped, but still. Shit's scary.
>>
>>29925250
Threads dead whatever, my friend lived in SA for 8 years until they came to Canada.

Dad was in the SA military (during apartheid) and was in a helicopter crash and was the only survivor so he had PTSD.

Anyways they are driving along this highway in the middle of the night, when they see some orange pylons in the road. They thought this was a detour or construction zone(?) and slowed down. Several thugs appear and point a gun at my friend and his younger sister, mom and dad. There were like 4 thugs, and set up this trap to have the cars slow down to rape/rob/carjack whoever obeyed the law. Anyways, my friends dad has a PTSD snap, grabs the gun and pulls it out of the thugs hands. He points it at the thug and pulls the trigger but it turns out the thug was bluffing them because the gun was empty. My friends dad gets out of the car where the 3 other thugs surrounding the car pull knifes. My friends dad then goes fucking punisher on them, opens up a thugs thigh artery, breaks the jaw of one, crushes the sternum of another and then kills the final one with a cricket bat that was in the back of the car. Says that they had to use dental records because the skull was fully collapsed.
>>
>>29929999
wat
>>
My friend was a mormon missionary in brazil. A really really rough part of brazil.

Those shitskins aren't exactly religious, but they are superstitious. They won't kill a man of god as it's bad luck. On his first day, on the first door he knocked on, 3 men came from behind and took him, his friend, and the family of the house hostage. I don't know why, and neither does he.

What he does know is that after a couple hours Brazil SWAT, special forces, whatever the fuck they are dropped from a helicopter and entered the home through the doors and windows. They absolutely fucking destroyed the hostage takers. Didn't try to negotiate, didn't care it was an apartment building, didn't care about shit. Just bust him guns ablaze.

Then they just fucking left. Didn't take the dead bodies, didn't clean up, didn't do fuck. They just left. Eventually the police and ambulance came after another hour and picked shit up. My friend had pictures of the aftermath. Blood and chunky bits sprayed on the wall.

Brazil SWAT don't fuck around.

When I was 18 I got a job at a photography place doing retouch work for highschool senior shoots. My coworker fought in the Iraq War as an abrams driver/mounted gunner. Since he was a photographer, the army issued him a camera to document the war. He had some pretty awesome footage of them shooting up Sadam's statues and the like. In secret, he kept a bunch of fucked up photos of mass graves or dead burnt to a crisp iraq soldiers. Just miles of burnt trucks and dead bodies.
>>
>>29930044
Everything I hear about SA involves the poor blacks robbing/killing/raping the whites. Want the US to lend you some cops?
>>
>>29930060
Was the the highway from desert storm or is this from the recent iraq war? I was always under the impression the US didn't really fight with the Iraqi Army in the last war.
>>
>>29929935
Found one.
http://www.abc.net.au/7.30/content/2012/s3663992.htm
>>
>>29929999
I want to say
> Things that didn't happen
But I believe you.
>>
>>29929996

I admit I'm not familiar with WA law in particular but I'm pretty sure what you described would be a very messy case for justifiable homicide under any definition. Generally for homicide to be justified it needs to have been reasonably necessary to prevent the death or grievous bodily harm of yourself or another. It's hard to argue you reasonably felt it was necessary to use lethal force to stop a rape when the attacker isn't even aware of your presence and you haven't confronted him or made any other attempt to stop him. You should at least confront him verbally beforehand so when you shoot him you can claim you made a peaceful attempt to intervene and reasonably felt you were about to be attacked.
>>
>>29929220
Turned a profit though.
>>
>>29930097
Yeah me too strangely enough.
>>
>>29930059
>>29930097
I have more stories. About a three-year period of my friend living up in NorCal and me visiting every so often
>>
>>29925902
>>29925889

I'll take "Things that never happened: for 200, Alex.
>>
>>29929999
I've been here since 09, but I feel like range buddies/train clap is relatively new. Oh well, this place has declined fairly rapidly in the past year or two but seems to be picking up again slowly. Nice quads btw.
>>
>>29930125
Well pretty often, I was up there every other weekend for at least two of those years
>>
>>29930100
Nah see, there are two prongs of justifiable homicide in WA, one is defending a person from a reasonable apprehension that someone is going to do them harm, and the other is "actually resisting" a felony in progress.

Look up Gail Gerlach, he blew the brains out of a car thief rolling out of his driveway and was acquitted setting the precedent, just a couple years ago.
>>
>>29930079
He was in the Gulf War and Operation Iraqi Freedom. In the second one he was only a cameraman and mounted 50cal. In the Gulf War he was a driver.

He did get to fight against russian armor in the first war but the Iraqi Freedom he was only fired upon once by infantry. They pretty much drove in and went "yay, we won" and took some pot shots at Sadam's statue's.

I remember playing BF2 demo with him and got did he get angry over how the t-72 were equal to an abrams. He said they never even got close enough to shoot at him.
>>
>>29929695
>shoot a tornado and see if the bullet comes out the other side

>shoot tornado
>wind makes the bullet u-turn and sends it back with minimal velocity loss
>into your face

As someone who lives in tornado alley, I can tell you that tornados are huge assholes and will totally do this to you, just for laughs.
>>
>>29930130
Like the rest of the stories on the self-defense threads are more believable?
>>
>>29926346
that's fucking scary, jesus. You think they were waiting for someone to get off the highway??
>>
>>29929758
>bullet
look at this dumb nigger, he doesn't know about tornado goblins..
>>
>>29930158
>implying a 180 doesn't entail overcoming all of the momentum in the forward direction in order to turn around.
>>
>>29930125
Worth the insanity? Might move up there after graduation

In any case, tell more
>>
>>29930148

I looked up Gail Gerlach but from what I read his defense still seems to be framed in self defense from a perceived threat. Seattle Times article says:

>"Gerlach said he saw a threatening gesture; he now believes it was Kaluza-Graham pointing keys, but at the time he believed it to be a gun and fired."

>"Defense attorney Richard Lee said jurors recognized Gerlach’s right to carry a firearm and protect against a perceived threat."

I tried looking up the "actually resisting" rule but didn't get any appropriate results.
>>
>>29930158
Or fire a machine gun, have the tornado absorb the bullets.
>A TORNADO MADE OF BULLETS

I'm so hard right now.
>>
File: 1448814907806.png (442 KB, 1254x903) Image search: [Google]
1448814907806.png
442 KB, 1254x903
>>29929543
Reminds me of this classic from /tg/
>>
>>29930184
Bulletnado vs Sharknado.

Okay, I actually would enjoy seeing that.
>>
>>29930182

Actually belay that, I looked up justifiably homicide in WA and found the appropriate statute, and it seems pretty on point. I wonder why it sounds like this Gerlach guy didn't pursue his defense under it. Maybe his attorney thought it would be a weaker argument than the self-defense route?
>>
>>29930100
so:

"... when there is reasonable ground to apprehend a design on the part of the person slain to commit a felony or to do some great personal injury to the slayer or to any such person, and there is imminent danger of such design being accomplished."

There is both reasonable grounds and imminent danger of the person being raped also being killed. Especially if you fail to neutralize the criminal fast enough.

and:
"In the actual resistance of an attempt to commit a felony upon the slayer, in his or her presence, or upon or in a dwelling, or other place of abode, in which he or she is."

This would be the rape in progress.
>>
>>29929999
lovely digits
>>
>>29930158
i'm curious as to what would be more likely to survive a tornado;
a small fast moving bullet (like a 223)
or a big, slow moving bullet (like 30-06 or 300 memeout)
>>
>>29930130
Been lurking and reading since yesterday, I'm skeptical myself but nobody has said anything , why fake doh?
>>
>>29930196
The question is, at every moment in a rape, is it also an attempted continuance of the rape, or from the moment the penis goes in (or whatever the definition of rape is in the jurisdiction) is the crime over and done with?

One thing that is NEVER legal pretty much anywhere is killing someone AFTER they commit a crime.
>>
>>29926346
yep i go from nau to southern California so i always get gas in quartzsite. you really dont need a big dirt lot to take a piss, just any small highway exit and open your door
>>
>>29930196

Yeah as I said in >>29930195 I found the actual statute right after I posted and it's a lot clearer than that Gerlach case makes it out to be. It's a nice statute, good on WA. Most states have a much higher bar for justified homicide.
>>
Threads about to 404 whatever

This is more of a "Fuck I need a gun" situation happened 4 years ago

>Be 16
>Younger brother is with his friend
>I'm downstairs playing planetside two, parents are gone
>They come down and are kinda shaky
>Ask them whats wrong
>"Anon, there was this weird looking dude at the front of the house who knocked and rung the doorbell, but we didn't answer, and then he went around the side of the house"
>Spooky Scary Skeletons, shivers down my spine.mp4
>I go upstairs and ask them if they were serious while I look out the windows.
>They are both kinda pale and nod
>Go up, grab my folding knifes, and an entrenching tool
>Trench_warfare.pdf

Honestly I felt so badass, like I was wanting to fuck a guy up

>Give a knife to my brother, knife to my brother's friend.
>Go out through the garage, the side gate is not properly closed
>oh fuck
>Bring my war party with me because I know this dude will probably use a knife against these kids
>Walk along the side of the house, getting closer to the backyard.
>We get to the backyard and no-one is there
>Hear the secondary side gate slam closed behind us

The roof near the side is very low and there are some blindspots that I used to use to sneak back in when I came home from parties

>My chest turns cold because now I know this guy is here.
>Tell my brother and friend to go inside with me and grab the dogs.
>We run up the stairs and hide in my parents room.
>I grab the phone and put in 9-1-1.
>Never dialed it before, really don't want to use it unless I have too.
>Start hearing walking on the roof, and quickly motion to my brother to get away from the window.
>Footsteps get louder then quieter and eventually trail off.
>I whisper to myself "Fuck it" and dial 9-1-1
>Get put through, tell them what city, what service I need.
>Then its the police department talking to me
>They send a cruiser and shes talking to me asking me about whos hear, whats wrong, whats happening
Cont
>>
>>29930173
If your living in the boonies sure
If your living in Lakeport. Clear-lake, niece, or Lucerne, no bro it's just shitty.
Then again I'm from San Diego, and besides gun laws, libraries (not as many as you may think, SD is a military city) and shitty cops it's Paradise. I still want to move to Oregon. Also, clear-lake itself is mildly poisonous, the fish and water are heavily tainted with lead and arsenic both naturally occurring and from the old mines around there
Lots of spooky mines
>>
>>29922506
The first moment knew I was fucked happened a few years ago. I'm 20 now, I was 18 then (be 21 in a few months).
>be me and friend out innawoods
>I have my 30-30 Marlin
>he has a fucking BB gun
>dick, cant even bring a real gun
>be heading up to our spot
>about 3 miles in
>we've heard shooting the whole way up
>it starts to get louder
>decide we should not walk into someone's lane
>go a mile around
>shooting stopped about half way through, it was completely pointless to do this
>about 1/2 mile up to our spot
>when we hear something keeps buzzing by us
>I'm deathly afraid of bee's, so I'm jumping around and causing a commotion
>cant find the fucker
>then I notice something
>and my heart completely drops
>dust kicking up around us everytime I hear the buzz
>yell out "CONTACT, GET TO COVER"
>friend darts one way to a embankment
>I hide behind a tree
>nothing
>look out a little
>bark flies into my face
>snap back into cover and my heart is racing
>we're in the middle of nowhere with a drunk hillbilly shooting at us
>and I'm the only one with a gun
>dick
>me and my friend lock eyes
>we know what to do
>years of playing Battlefield and studying roman tactics has led us to this point
>I nod
>he nods
>count down with my fingers
>...3
>...2
>...1
>SWITCH
>we run past each other
>I get pushed to the side and roll into the embankment
>look myself over
>my backpack got hit, and is now leaking water
>that bastard
>barley peak up
>I can see the glare from his scope
>its a fat hillbilly
>he's about 40 yards up a mountain side
>pop back down and look and friend
>he nods
>we both pop up at the same time
>he fires a shot at my friend
>I see his muzzle flash and fire towards it
>he falls down the side of the mountain
>probably about a 50 foot drop straight down
>"fuck"
>call 911
>they get there about 2 hours later
>take guns
>inspect everything for a few hours
>sherrif says its clear that he was the one who started it and that I clearly was in the right here
Cont
>>
>>29930253
>still have to go to court
>win, get gun back
That's my story. I have another story that is /o/ related, but I can post it if you want.
>>
File: 1428209087679.gif (136 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1428209087679.gif
136 KB, 480x480
>>29928701
>tfw native american enough to be part of the tribal nation
>tfw I'm so ashamed by what my people have become that I don't want anything to do with it
>tfw they still blame whitey
>>
>>29930226
>Then my brothers friend who is standing near the home alarm system looks at me really pale.
>I must of whimpered or something because she asked me what was wrong.
>I get up and look at the alarm system
>The alarm system says "ENTRY ROOF LEFT CORNER"
>This is my window, same level as where we are, and literally less than 10 feet from us.
>I tell her this and start talking continuously because literally a shitty walmart lock is keeping us from whoever is out there
>She tells me that the cruiser arrived and tells me to tell her what room we are in and to hide under the bed
>We hide under the bed, and we hear the footsteps on the roof again but much louder.
>We hear yelling through the walls and then around 15 seconds later a officer come in and gets us up.
>He has us stay in this room while he searches the house

The guy jumped off our roof and jumped our fence and ran into a green area. When they caught him he was strung out on gasoline fumes and had 3 huge garbage bags with zip ties in his hoodie.
>>
>>29928808
Was that convenience store down near Olympic and Bonnie Brae? Not exactly on, but near. I just remember there being some newspaper clipping hung up forever that I never could quite read.
>>
>>29922506
>deployed
>in iraq
>just got told by my ex wife that she was divorcing me, and that she was at her mothers and had the baby.
>Tell my Squad leader, then PSG, then PL.
fast forward 2 days later
>cant go home, shit to do, no one to replace.
>mission to check out this home of suspicious activity
>First in line, check the door for trap, kick it in
>BOOM
>on my ass
>bleeding
>magically concious, with a broken leg definitely
>Squad leader hurt on top of me, bleeding bad
>small arms fire from house next door
>Start returning fire in the middle of the street, on my ass, bleeding and being bled on
>Went back to baghdad
>Cried in a hospital bed for 3 days because i knew I just saved my buddies life, but losing wife and daughter.
>See buddy every day.
>See child 1-2 weeks a year.

Don't enlist and get married.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 48

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.