[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
George Zimmerman Auctioning Gun He Used to Kill Trayvon Martin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7
File: TreyTreyBangBang.jpg (75 KB, 992x744) Image search: [Google]
TreyTreyBangBang.jpg
75 KB, 992x744
Here is your chance /k/ to own a piece of history!
>>
http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimmermans-gun-trayvon-martins-death-auctioned-off/story?id=39056770
>>
File: l5HjLU7.png (345 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
l5HjLU7.png
345 KB, 400x600
http://www.gunbroker.com/Item/558112068
>>
>>29921980

Jaffa's back! Thanks for calling!

I bid now!!
>>
Jesus christ im laughing like a retard. Im scared to look longrr than a peak at work but holy fuck 5k for a pf9. A USED pf9 holy fuck.
>>
>Current bid: $0

I expected more
>>
>>29922170
Nobody that buys that intends to shoot it. At best, it'll be a show piece in some rich conservatives study.

It might get bought by someone who donates it to a museum. But unlikely
>>
>>29922184
Bidding opens at 11 today.

>Prospective bidders, I am honored and humbled to announce the sale of an American Firearm Icon. The firearm for sale is the firearm that was used to defend my life and end the brutal attack from Trayvon Martin on 2/26/2012. The gun is a Kel-Tec PF-9 9mm. It has recently been returned to me by the Department of Justice. The pistol currently has the case number written on it in silver permanent marker. Many have expressed interest in owning and displaying the firearm including The Smithsonian Museum in Washington D.C. This is a piece of American History. It has been featured in several publications and in current University text books. Offers to purchase the Firearm have been received; however, the offers were to use the gun in a fashion I did not feel comfortable with. The firearm is fully functional as the attempts by the Department of Justice on behalf of B. Hussein Obama to render the firearm inoperable were thwarted by my phenomenal Defense Attorney. I recognize the purchaser's ownership and right to do with the firearm as they wish. The purchaser is guaranteed validity and authenticity of the firearm. On this day, 5/11/2016 exactly one year after the shooting attempt to end my life by BLM sympathizer Matthew Apperson I am proud to announce that a portion of the proceeds will be used to: fight BLM violence against Law Enforcement officers, ensure the demise of Angela Correy's persecution career and Hillary Clinton's anti-firearm rhetoric. Now is your opportunity to own a piece of American History. Good Luck. Your friend, George M. Zimmerman ~Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum~
>>
>>29922189
>unironically using that quote
This is the cringiest thing I've read in a while, holy shit. At least he spelled it right I guess.
>>
File: enemiesremaining.png (212 KB, 500x471) Image search: [Google]
enemiesremaining.png
212 KB, 500x471
>>29921947
>George Zimmerman is a white hispanic
>white
>hispanic
>>
Gunbroker page just disappeared
>>
>>29922304
Yeah it is race baiting bullshit
>>
>>29922304
It's an actual term, you see it all the time. I have friends with blonde hair and blue eyes that have last names like Garcia and Rodriguez. They're still Hispanic but look like any other white person.
>>
>>29922447
It only exists in America for a reason m8. what do we call a brown Hispanic? what's that brown is not a race so we call them non white Hispanic and anyone can be any shade and mix of Hispanic but only whites get a special classification sounds right rite guys... ....this is why its bullshit.
>>
>>29922584
What do you call a Spaniard?
>>
>>29922594
A Spaniard m8 not a brown Hispanic..Spanish people are white.
>>
>>29921980
>Item can't be found
??
>>
>>29922618
THIS

Spanish people raped native north and south Americans to make Hispanics we have today.
>>
>>29922314
>>29922636
Pulled from sale.

Google cache is here though;
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:7xR8JevsI5cJ:www.gunbroker.com/Item/558112068+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=au&client=firefox-b
>>
>>29922663
>Prospective bidders, I am honored and humbled to announce the sale of an American Firearm Icon. The firearm for sale is the firearm that was used to defend my life and end the brutal attack from Trayvon Martin on 2/26/2012. The gun is a Kel-Tec PF-9 9mm. It has recently been returned to me by the Department of Justice. The pistol currently has the case number written on it in silver permanent marker. Many have expressed interest in owning and displaying the firearm including The Smithsonian Museum in Washington D.C. This is a piece of American History. It has been featured in several publications and in current University text books. Offers to purchase the Firearm have been received; however, the offers were to use the gun in a fashion I did not feel comfortable with. The firearm is fully functional as the attempts by the Department of Justice on behalf of B. Hussein Obama to render the firearm inoperable were thwarted by my phenomenal Defense Attorney. I recognize the purchaser's ownership and right to do with the firearm as they wish. The purchaser is guaranteed validity and authenticity of the firearm. On this day, 5/11/2016 exactly one year after the shooting attempt to end my life by BLM sympathizer Matthew Apperson I am proud to announce that a portion of the proceeds will be used to: fight BLM violence against Law Enforcement officers, ensure the demise of Angela Correy's persecution career and Hillary Clinton's anti-firearm rhetoric. Now is your opportunity to own a piece of American History. Good Luck. Your friend, George M. Zimmerman ~Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum~

jesus fucking christ
>>
>>29922618
>>29922638
Spaniards are Hispanic, they're not Latino. It's also an ethno-cultural designation, not a racial one.
>>
>>29922722
no m8 Spaniards are not Hispanic they are apart of the combination the definition of Hispanic is being in relation to Spain as a colony and requires latin American ties.

Again what is funny is we accept Spanish people are white in origin and yet no one sees the irony and classifying a white looking Hispanic as a white Hispanic but a brown Hispanic who can me mixed with a number of shit skins + spain pairing is just ...Hispanic.

you cant have it both ways
>>
>>29922772
Hispanic is ethnicity not race
>>
>>29922772
plus the Philippines*
>>
>>29922722
Unless you're a dumb American in an area with high Hispanic population, then everyone who looks vaguely Latino is "Spanish" while they would never call someone from Spain Spanish.
>>
>>29922792
Than what do you call a Spanish Cuban person?

your not getting my point saying a already mixed race can be broken down by white and not white is nonsensical when you have a white Spanish decent Hispanic and then a multitude of brown mixes that will simply be known as non white Hispanic. the specificity in attributing race to simply exclude whites and everyone else as Hispanic or non white is why its a bullshit distinction not to mention not used anywhere else.
>>
>>29922820
Un cubano, amigo.
>>
>>29922820
I agree, If Hispanic is not a race and posses a mix by default why would be only make a distinction for only white Hispanic and non white?
>>
>>29922820
>>29922837
What race would a tanned Italian be then?
>>
>>29922831
A sandwich?
>>
>>29922841
Italians are white in origin by default being tan does not make you non white.
>>
>>29922837
Because white and non white are what's being pushed as the narrative of oppression versus the oppressed.
>>
>>29922842
Americanos siempre estan pensando en la comida.
>>
Sure kid

Does anyone else think zimmerman got the shit end of the stick? Lots of people are shot in self defense. The media happened to grab on to this one cause it suited a political agenda. It must suck when the president chimes in on national tv that you are wrong while your trial is still going on.
>>
>>29922869
>Americanos siempre estan pensando en la comida.

>implying it is not the first thing that comes up when you type in cubano in google

foreigners are always late as shit to everything hence your on 4chan trying to emulate a culture you have nothing to do with,
>>
>>29922889
B U R N
U
R
N
>>
>>29922236
>This is the cringiest thing I've read in a while,
You should look through literally any firearms forum. Some of the stuff they use is mind melting cringe.

Like you register a physical reaction upon reading it and turn away from your monitor looking like you've just chewed the most sour thing on the planet.
>>
File: pix885663514[1].jpg (42 KB, 590x406) Image search: [Google]
pix885663514[1].jpg
42 KB, 590x406
lewd
>>
>>29922685
ABSOLUTE MADMAN
>>
>>29922685
An American hero.

God bless you George.
>>
File: Purple drank the reckoning.jpg (166 KB, 587x901) Image search: [Google]
Purple drank the reckoning.jpg
166 KB, 587x901
Bueno
>>
>>29921946
So putting Trayvon's hoodie on display is fine, but selling off the gun isn't?
Okay.
>>
File: 1441507053739.gif (4 MB, 347x244) Image search: [Google]
1441507053739.gif
4 MB, 347x244
>>29922189
>It has been featured in several publications and in current University text books
>University text books

What?
>>
He should auction if off with the auction house that works with Forgotten Weapons.

Just because the thought of Ian talking about it would be funny.
>>
Zim Zammer jamma is on the attack.

That gun might as well be called ex.cal.ibur
>>
It's gone....
>>
>>29921946

A kel-tec pistol that doesn't jam is worth whatever he wants for it, I guess.
>>
>>29923485
That would he hilarious
>>
>>29924572
>>29924572
>>29924572
Over here!
>>
>>29921946
Please tell me that George carved a notch on the handle.
>>
>>29924046
>>A kel-tec pistol that doesn't jam

it fired and didn't return to battery, i.e. it jammed
>>
Who the fuck uses a cable lock like that!?
>>
>>29926962

It looks like they'd put it in the barrel to indicate empty because I guess theoretically there could be a round in the barrel if it was through the magazine well (the right way)

The magwell will always be the right way though, because it secures the slide to the frame (the registered part)

I know of one story (word of mouth with no soure though) where some kid broke in and stole some guy's glocks and robbed a store with one. He had a cable tie through the barrel and the kid didn't even cut it off, he just took the slide with the lock on and put on one of the conversion kits that was in the case with it.
>>
>>29921946
Did the fucking Jews at GB take it down?
>>
File: retard.jpg (23 KB, 326x312) Image search: [Google]
retard.jpg
23 KB, 326x312
>>29921946
Waste of money for faggots who like le nigger XD memes.
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.