[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Buyers remorse, /k/ edition. Pic related. This SOG is a POS.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 700x228) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 700x228
Buyers remorse, /k/ edition.

Pic related. This SOG is a POS.
>>
I bought a 4chan gold account..
>>
The SOG Jungle Canopy is a lot better than that. Can't you still return it?
>>
Agreed op. Wanted it for camping. Its garbage. Got a jungle primitive in a contest. 9001x better and short.
>>
File: tops-buck_csar-t_colab_knives.png (83 KB, 854x548) Image search: [Google]
tops-buck_csar-t_colab_knives.png
83 KB, 854x548
CRKT Bivy tool would be my biggest so far; bought it for EDC and the screwdriver snapped while working with it.

I also have the Shizuka Noh Ken; the knife is actually a very nice knife and with a bit of practice it becomes easy enough to open one-handed but feels more difficult than similarly designed knives AND the locks don't always catch. The Flashlight and Pen by James Williams/CRKT are still home-runs though although I'd encourage people to save up for a Maglite and a good Benchmade tactical pen for non-permissive EDC if they could afford it.

I'm thinking of buying pic related; saw a video recently where a guy tortured one of the folding models and was somewhat impressed. I'd be likely to strap the basic folding and fixed-blade models onto a pack for camping and carry the responder/neck knife models for EDC; what do you guys think of them in regards to their uses as both weapons and outdoor tools?
>>
Those SOG machetes are dogshit. Mine literally snapped in half on a camping trip.
>>
File: vz2008_1.jpg (98 KB, 800x333) Image search: [Google]
vz2008_1.jpg
98 KB, 800x333
>>29920697
This POS right here. I remember when /k/ was shilling these things a while back and I fell for the meme.

Thankfully, I was able to flip it for $600 for everything and bought myself a nice Russian SKS.
>>
File: ganjagourmetbuzsbudscaviarid01.jpg (837 KB, 898x986) Image search: [Google]
ganjagourmetbuzsbudscaviarid01.jpg
837 KB, 898x986
I can never afford /k/ stuff...
>>
>>29923260
How was an sks an improvement over that?
>>
Bought an M1 Carbine once. Was not semi automatic. Would jam every other round. Would sometimes not fire at all. Sigh.
>>
>>29923266
Get your priorities straight, loser.
>>
>>29923270
Better aftermarket and more collectibility. furniture and other shit required fitting because of how radically different the receiver was.
>>
>>29923284
Oh so it wasn't about functionality, gotcha.
>>
>>29923271
Someone bought a Universal carbine.
>>
>>29923266
Maybe if you didn't spend so much money on drugs you fucking junkie
>>
>>29923266
That bud looks disgusting bro
>>
>>29923291
Yeah. A 1971 Universal.
>>
>>29923335
Universal carbines aren't even really M1 Carbines. They juust look like one on the outside.
>>
>>29923266
Then get the fuck off this board and go to /b/, deadbeat
>>
File: 23452345435.jpg (23 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
23452345435.jpg
23 KB, 600x300
Not sure if it's the magazine or what, but this thing runs horribly in both my AR's
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.