[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys, just got back from the doctor and they've told
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
Hey guys, just got back from the doctor and they've told me I have leprosy.

At this point they told me it's highly resistant to any medication they have given me and I can expect to lose the hand and die of this.

My family have distanced themselves from me these past few weeks saying they don;t want to get infected, the only real time I get a call from them if once a week for an update and to speak to my niece who isn't old enough to understand why I can't take her to the park/shops any more.

Other than leaving the house to pick up my medicine and shoot in the back yard/pick up ammo, browsing and shitposting on /k/ has been something keeping me cheery these past few weeks and I wanted to thank you all for that, your not a sanitized or serious place to talk about the hobby of weapon collecting but you are a laid back and funny bunch of guys who have some quality banter with one another.

When this first started I said to myself I would set out two plans I could use if I had leprosy. Plan number one was to walk out into the woods near where I am do you know what. During a walk to find an area appropriate I thought of another way. I didn't want to ruin anyone's day (the neighbour who would find me, the cops cleaning up) So I thought of just walking into a national park with some camping gear and a rifle and living out my days there.

I just wanted to say goodbye to you guys for keeping me happy in a time where I should be anything but. Despite what what people think of this site and board I think you do good because you kept me going.

After this post I'm going to make my mind up on what plan I'm going with. I think the local park would be nice, It's looks beautiful at night.

Good hunting guys.
>>
Shouldn't have eaten that armadillo.
>>
File: 23.jpg (11 KB, 552x293) Image search: [Google]
23.jpg
11 KB, 552x293
>>29920095
If you're still here and this isn't bullshit sneak into shitty desert and remove ISIS while you fall to pieces. also some humor because why not
>>
>>29920095
Just get your arm chopped off and live armless.

At least it's better than dying you can still shoot
>>
>>29920095
Whatever you do, don't go out in a violent blaze of glory.

That would be highly illegal.
>>
If that is what you wish to do, then go full ahead. I'm sorry that the disease can't be dealt with and in the end it's simply a shitty hand you've been dealt. I hope that if your life so far has been happy, that you don't have any regrets. And even if its sadly ain't that way, we won't forget you. There will be jokes and such, but in the end, I'd rather die a joke than die forgotten.

Good luck to you.
>>
>>29920095
Dude lop your arms off and get them replaced with guns
>>
>>29920262
>a shitty hand you've been dealt
>>
You the dude who boiled the armadillo, right?
>>
>>29920095
There is still a great undertaking before you Lepernon, there is still timefor you to attend as many Bernie Sanders, Hillary Clinton, and Feminist SJW rallies as possible.

The future of our country is in your hand Lepernon, you have been chosen as the Right Arm of the Kube to cleanse this nation.
>>
>>29920288
oh god dammit, i wasn't... well fuck it, its a joke now.
>>
>>29920290
Sonuvabitch i was gonna ask the same thing!!!
>>
>>29920095
>everyone avoids the leper
Some things never change. Shitty that you're being abandoned by your family over this.

Are you certain there's nothing that can be done, though? Nothing will stop the spread?
>>
>>29920095
Leprosy is a chronic infectious disease caused by Mycobacterium leprae, an acid-fast, rod-shaped bacillus. The disease mainly affects the skin, the peripheral nerves, mucosa of the upper respiratory tract, and the eyes. Leprosy is curable and treatment provided in the early stages averts disability.

it's treatable you twit
>>
>>29920095
It sucks that your family is keeping you at arms length. Maybe you could find a leper colony that would take you in, Im sure they could use the extra hands
>>
Cant believe people are falling for this shit.
http://www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs101/en/
>>
>>29920291
>right arm

or maybe the left arm, which ever one is still attached...
>>
File: image.png (628 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
image.png
628 KB, 720x405
>>29920095
Post a P.O. Box where I can send dead armadillos pls. At this point you may as well just eat then all and become a hybrid. Maybe even a deathclaw, we don't know.
It would be awfully /k/ of you to be a deathclaw
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 300x413) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 300x413
>>29920394
Wouldn't you want to be a deathclaw?
>>
>>29920095
>>29920366
Not just that

http://www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs101/en/
>Updated April 2016
>So far, there has been no resistance to antileprosy treatment when used as MDT, even if sporadic cases of resistance to a single drug are observed. Vigilance is maintained though a global sentinel surveillance mechanism.

Either you're not being helped correctly by your medical professionals and I would suggest that you find a new doctor.
Or you're infected with some freak anomaly strain and then I would suggest reaching out to research institutions that work on Leprosy
Or this is all just a ruse
>>
>>29920402
it was mildly amusing though
>>
Literally just posted this.

He's clearly talking shit, its treatable and highly unlikely to kill you. Nor does it make entire appendages just drop off.
>>
File: leper.jpg (32 KB, 300x350) Image search: [Google]
leper.jpg
32 KB, 300x350
Time to take back your rightful title as King of Jerusalem and The Holy Land.
>>
>I can expect to lose the hand and die of this.

Assuming this isnt bait, why would you have your hand amputated THEN die? surely it's either or?

If it wasn't, what's the point of losing the hand if you're brown bread anyway?
>>
>>29920095
well, if you do go through with it (which you fucking shouldn't)
make those last days glorious.
do whatever you love or always wanted to do.
max out credit cards and buy a fucking M107 and a deuce and a half, whatever.
i wish you the best of luck, and we're here for you.
>>
>>29920095
>niece who isn't old enough to understand why I can't take her to the park/shops any more.
Is she cute? Give pictures.
>>
>>29920649
The hand would become pretty unusable (see baldwin IV) if that's where a sore starts up.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.