[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TP9SF
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6
File: 5216841_02_canik_tp9sf_9mm_640.jpg (61 KB, 640x853) Image search: [Google]
5216841_02_canik_tp9sf_9mm_640.jpg
61 KB, 640x853
Other than the fact they're made by kebabs, is there any reason this shouldn't be my first handgun? Hovering over the "buy" button for 315 bucks right now.

Anyone have any good/bad things to report on the turkshit?
>>
File: georgewash.jpg (72 KB, 1080x711) Image search: [Google]
georgewash.jpg
72 KB, 1080x711
Feels good, man. Got the SA version. No jams, no drama. Had to drift the sights a bit. Feels like a VP9 to me, except this gun doesn't hate me since I don't operate. Buy with confidence.
>>
>>29918877
It's cool if you don't mind funding terrorism.
>>
>>29918877
Buy an xd or something of the sort. Fuck that shit.
>>
>>29919063
This. I bought some canik stuff a while ago. They are resoundingly okay. Nothing special. But made by turkroaches and support isis so....
>>
>>29919063
So I take it you don't buy anything made in the US either?
>>
File: CuntDestroyer.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
CuntDestroyer.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1944
>>29918877
Bought a used one from Cabela's for $250 and I fucking love it as far as polymers go.
No jams or problems have come up through the past 600 rounds.
I don't give a shit who makes my guns, terrorism supporters or not, if it serves it's purpose well then that's all that matters.
Go for it, OP.
>>
>>29922199
Ow the edge
>>
Don't be a faggot. If you want a good cheap gun go buy a steyr or CZ or ruger.

The caniks are literally one step above high point teir
>>
>>29922705
It's edgy to aknowledge that the US regularly arms and funds "rebel" groups made up of islamic extremists who often turn out to be terrorists?

>>29922731

This is bullshit. The Caniks are demonstrably better than comparable Taurus and Ruger offerings. Mechanically they're as good as any stock Glock or M&P.
>>
I have a Tristar C-100 and a Sar K2-45. I love both of them. Seriously fucking do it OP. Its a good deal.
>>
>>29918877

> Paying $315 for a hi point
>>
Tp9v2 here. 1k rounds with no problems at all. Underrated. Apparently they are expensive to buy in Turkey. Only reason not to buy would be if you cared about geopolitics. And if you do you might as well sell half the stuff in your house.
>>
>>29922783
Canik rep turkroach detected.
>>
>>29920771
>>29922731
>>29922862
>>29923047

I'll put mine in the microwave for half an hour of you can give me any evidence they suck for a reason other than "EVERYTHANG I NEED TUH KNOWS ABOUT IZLAWM I LERNT ON NINE ELEVERN."
>>
>>29922199
>roasted.jpg
>>
File: biden_double_guns_AP.jpg (36 KB, 475x356) Image search: [Google]
biden_double_guns_AP.jpg
36 KB, 475x356
You could do much worse for your first pistol, that's for sure.
>>
>>29918877
link pls?
>>
>>29923330
https://www.preppergunshop.com/canik-tp9-pistol-canik-tp9sf-special-forces-black-9mm-pistol-4-5-barrel-2-18rd-mags-hg3358-n

Bear in mind, shipping was 29 bucks for me so it was 344ish shipped. Not great but still a few shekels shy of 350 which is what AIM will sell them for with free shipping.
>>
>>29923184
The guy who assembled it wipes his ass with his hand.
>>
>>29924138
Good enough reason to spring for a sub-$400 FNS as I've heard so far.
>>
>>29924290
Where the fuck can you buy an FNS for less than 400 bucks?
>>
>>29922783
They're not better then the sr or american series of pistols offered by Ruger.

They're definitely not comparable to glocks or m&ps reliability wise.

You're a fucking faggot for shilling this stupid gun so hard.
>>
I want one of these just to hear the Trump crowd throw a tantrum whenever I post it.
>>
>>29924797
>SR series

The ones with razor sharp slide serrations, a four foot tall loaded chamber indicator, universally loathed mag disconnect, and a clit-sized safety located where you have to be Plastic Man to disengage it without adjudting your grip? THAT SR series?

>They're definitely not comparable to glocks or m&ps reliability wise

Source, please? Mine runs just as well as my Glock. I've heard instructors from multiple companies refer to them as boringly reliable, and they've seen thousands of rounds through the things. Most full size polymer striker fired double stacks are reliable, it's a pretty hard design to fuck up. Plus the things are made to ISO9000 certs and have NATO stocking numbers so their QC standards are very high.

I've been around long enough that I remember old grumpy fucks deriding the Glock as an unreliable plastic piece of shit from overseas. I'm not shilling the Canik, IDGAF what OP buys. He'd be just as well served by an FN, XD, M&P, whatever. If he were asking about a Taurus I'd steer him in another direction. But the caniks work. For 350 new you absolutely aren't finding anything comparable.
>>
>>29924805
So buy one you noguns brokedick.
>>
>>29922199
>So I take it you don't buy anything made in the US either?

I don't know of a single US gun maker who donates a portion of their profits to mosques which are fronts for, or recruitment centers for, terrorist organizations.

Nice try, though.
>>
>>29922783
>It's edgy to aknowledge that the US regularly arms and funds "rebel" groups made up of islamic extremists who often turn out to be terrorists?
The US government doesn't manufacture any small arms, last I checked. Do you think that Ruger, S&W, Colt, Kahr, or other American gun manufacturers are donating a portion of their profits to mosques that funnel the money to terrorist groups? Because that is exactly what Canik and every other Muslim-owned company does.
>>
>>29925339
First of all, Kahr actually DOES directly fund a cult of crazy korean people so there's that.

Secondly, Canik isn't the Turkish government, it's a privately owned company so any grievance with what the Turkish government may or may not do is kind of irrelevant, unless we're talking about whatever tax Canik pays.

Third: do you have any evidence, of any kind, to suggest Canik as a company makes donations of this kind? If so, can you provide it, along with proof that these donations are going to terrorists?

I very highly doubt you can. This is all born from gun store fuddlore. If Austria was a predominately Muslim country you'd say the same shit about Glocks.
>>
>>29924398
PSA has had them on sale for $360 a few times.
>>
>purchasing turkroach.

no.
>>
>>29925464
Oh my god I totally forgot about the Kahr/Moonies thing. Holy shit that's hilarious.
>>
>>29925464
Moonies don't kill people, so I'll take them over Muslims any day.

I never said that Canik was associated with the Turkish government. How you were able to get that from my post is beyond me.

>Third: do you have any evidence, of any kind, to suggest Canik as a company makes donations of this kind? If so, can you provide it, along with proof that these donations are going to terrorists?
All, I repeat: ALL Muslim business owners donate to mosques, similar to how Christian business owners donate to churches. A dangerously large number of mosques in every country funnel money to terrorist organizations. Mosques in Turkey are no different.
>>
>>29926430
Okay, so, provide evidence. If literally everyone does it, show some evidence of that.
>>
>>29926430
>>29926526
Thought so.
>>
>>29918877

This is the gun I recommend to people as a great first gun. Good price, comes with lots of extras, good quality, good aesthetics.

It's a fucking $370 glock.

Plus, I like Turkey in general and have dated a girl whose family was from Turkey. I don't know what all the racism is about but I have come to just expect/ignore it from the fat idiot masses that comprises /k/
>>
File: twin towers.jpg (30 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
twin towers.jpg
30 KB, 650x366
>>29928896
>this smug son of a bitch
>thinking that I'm going to follow the thread after making a complete post
Here's your evidence, though.
>>
File: 1461934190264.jpg (37 KB, 334x192) Image search: [Google]
1461934190264.jpg
37 KB, 334x192
>>
>>29929742
>EVERYTHANG I NEED TUH KNOWS ABOUT IZLAWM I LERNT ON NINE ELEVERN

/thread

Buy it OP.
>>
>>29922783
there is some frightening video about earlier caniks cuasing ND when jarred. the most frightening one was a well known youtubers son using it at the range, dropping it, and having ND inside that booth that could have easily killed or maimed any of the 3 people in it
>>
>>29930120
nevermind, wrong gun
>>
>>29930252
The fuck gun were you talking about? Taurus?
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.