[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey 4chan, can someone help me with my homework? It's about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20160512_002716.jpg (84 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160512_002716.jpg
84 KB, 640x480
Hey 4chan, can someone help me with my homework?
It's about a poem called the charge of the light brigade. Basically I have to pretend that I'm a soldier that fought and survived. I need to write about what I can see, hear, what happened before, during and after the battle and more. I need to include a range of literary devices, range of vocabulary and use words to create mood and atmosphere. Also if I don't get done by tomorrow I'll have a detention so I'm counting on you 4chan.
Pic related, it's my book and pen I'll use.
>>
>>29916727
Write down the lyrics of "One" by Metallica. Your teacher will probably pass you for the entire class due to writing a masterpiece.
>>
On base it's all tits and cock
and cum
Out There it's all blood and sweat
Come git some
Back home it's bacon and eggs
And heroin
>>
>>29916727
"Fuck yeah we're going to kill some poorly defended reserve units!" "Little further and we'll be in range" "Oh fuck" "Fuckity fuck fuck"
>>
In 2005, comic artist Matt Furie created the comic series Boy's Club. For Boy's Club, Furie created four characters: Brett, Andy, Landwolf, and most importantly from a culture of the internet standpoint, Pepe the Frog.

Pepe went largely unnoticed by the internet community, until in 2008, on 4chan's infamous board /b/, an image of Pepe pulling down his pants to urinate was posted along with the caption "Feels good man". Throughout the rest of the year, Pepe was mostly associated with the "Feels good man" catch phrase, and the attitude associated with the phrase, that of contented arrogance with an edge of the gross, became an integral part of the character Pepe would later become. Pepe also gained popularity on the BodyBuilding.com forums, which are a hub of strange, out-of-mainstream internet culture. In 2011, the site "Know Your Meme" published an interview with Furie about the wild popularity and many incarnations of the Pepe image.

Though Pepe has taken many incarnations, two stand out as especially notable. First, an image of Pepe holding his chin, looking extremely smug toward the view of the image. The smug Pepe is often seen on the 4chan board /fit/, often as a counterpoint to an image of a depressed, yet physically healthy, individual. Often, this version of Pepe is used as an expression of the outside world. Users feel separate, and attacked by the outside, represented as smug, uncaring version of Pepe.
>>
When your homework involves poetry you might as well pick up your McDonalds shirt on the way home
>>
>>29916789
>>29916789
The other notable incarnation of Pepe is as an angry, yelling, enraged frog. This version of Pepe says "REEEE", a sound that a real world frog often makes when threatened. Angry Pepe is most often associated with loners and social rejects on 4chan trying to get socially well adjusted people, known as normies, out of what is seen as the realm of the socially crippled. This version of Pepe is a strange expression of an internet culture that feels isolated and alone, yet also entitled to control of a domain that, by design, is under the control of everyone.

Finally, I should mention so-called Rare Pepes. These are images of Pepe that are seen as special or unusual in some way. Some 4chan users keep extensive collections of Rare Pepes, even going so far as to organize them by their rarity and perceived value(even though there is none). If we relate this to Angry Pepe, we begin to get a picture of the kinds of individuals who empathize with the Pepe meme: sad, alone, awkward, and upset. One might even draw relations to mass shootings which have become common in Western Society, as after such events it is not uncommon to see images of Pepe posted in the discussions on 4chan.
>>
>>29916781
This is pretty damn good
>>
Gray are the skies
Gray is my soul
In the morning we rise
To achieve our goal

As we cross this cursed river
We hear a thunder in the distance
Enemy draws nearer
My brothers and me take our stance

Long was the battle
Great were the losses
The score needs to settle
As we kiss our iron crosses

I want to come home
For this i wasnt ready
I now feel alone
Mom's Spaghetti
>>
>>29916727
Read Flashman at the Charge.
>>
>EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEĘ
>>
As i trudge through the desert
I am reminded of my girl
Whos eyes matched the blue in the sky.
I had to leave her at home
When i was called to defend it
One dark day me and my light brigade
Came across a child with a grenade
Everone was dead
But me
That day the light brigade
Became just me
>>
ravioli
ravioli
give me
the forumuoli
>>
>>29916998
I like this a lot. It could work for OP if you threw in some random vocab
>>
>>29916727
>bam
> i got shot
>now im dead.
>>
File: 1441786815646.jpg (37 KB, 672x600) Image search: [Google]
1441786815646.jpg
37 KB, 672x600
>>29916998
Holy fuck, I felt fast.
Not bad anon.
>>
Well, the poem is about one of the fucking stupidest military miscommunications ever. Seriously so the beginning should be about the thunder of hooves and the pounding thought that this is retarded as shit. But hey maybe the glorious British fags in command have something planned.

Then oh shit they fucking don't you will die here. Cannons fucking start tearing into your buddies on both sides your useless horse gets shot out from under you and the next one stomps on your dick. Then you get stuck under bloody horse meat for a few hours and 599 (exaggeration 118 men killed, 127 wounded, and about 60 taken prisoner) of your brit asshole friends die and all you can smell is horse shit as your equine smother pillow lets it all go. Switch to after you pull your broken body out from under the pile of bodies the Russian commanders laugh at you call you a drunk and pour vodka on your head and you get taken prisoner. Congrats at age 70 you get hit by a train and die anyway.
>>
>>29916998
Very good
>>
>>29916727
It was such stupid thing to do, the other side actually thought they were drunk or just crazy. Because of this, they didn't engage as soon as they could've making it seem at first like the attack might work. Then it seriously fucking didn't.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jomcECjuYa0

Some officers just need to be shot
>>
>>29922078
>>29920862
Wait so op has to write about a real event he wasnt there for?
When i wrote this i thought he just meant a fictional poem
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.