[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many men armed with AR-15 would it require to take and hold
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_2016-04-07-14-44-59.png (704 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-07-14-44-59.png
704 KB, 1280x720
How many men armed with AR-15 would it require to take and hold the Gold Bullion Depository at Fort Knox long enough to count the gold? I think as few as 15 men could do it.
>>
>>29916307
Kek. You're funny. You must have no idea how man traps work.
>>
you do realize there's a GIANT FUCKING MILITARY BASE right next to fort knox, correct?
and 1000 abrams tanks ready to defend the depository, and a shitload of troops.
you do know this, right?
>>
>>29916332

No the premise is the men catch the soldiers off-guard.
>>
>>29916332
Not any more. There's not even a full brigade at Ft. Knox, and even before then it was a training center for the most part.
>>
>>29916350
fucking history channel needs to update their shit
>>
>>29916307
Protip: there is no gold in Ft. Knox.
>>
>>29916307
I could see this being a very extreme episode of sesame street.
>>
>>29916307
about 20 good men
>>
>>29916307
Been watching die hard now have we?
>>
Some dude that claimed to have been stationed there told me that the soldiers there aren't even issued ammunition anymore, but I'm pretty sure that's a crock of shit.
>>
>>29916307
One fudd with a bolt action for federal minimum wage could do it cause anyone dumb enough to believe there's gold in Fort Knox would also probably try to walk in the front gate and get scared.

As for counting....well you could pay the guy for a full hour but only need enough time to look around and go through 0+0=0x0=0-0=0 divided by 0= OHHHHHH SSSHIIIIIIII-------

>SIGNAL LOST
>>
If the vault was really impenetrable, they should put it in the middle of Times Square like a modern Excalibur. So the guards are needed, but they dont really expect some Goldfinger to happen IRL. Its an interesting thought exercise for me tbqh
>>
File: famosos Illuminati.jpg (32 KB, 400x251) Image search: [Google]
famosos Illuminati.jpg
32 KB, 400x251
>>29916362
>>29916454
>>29916307
>>
>>29916350
Dis. Armour moved down to Fort benning, for combined arms. But..... SF does used the fort alot since all the ranges and such. Actually was up there last weekend.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.