[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
US/Mexico war
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 49
File: Fighting words.png (108 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Fighting words.png
108 KB, 640x480
As you may have heard, Vincente Fox has suggested that Mexico would declare war on the US over the issue of the border wall. Luckily Mr. Fox isn't in power right now, but assuming he was, how does this shake out?

http://downtrend.com/71superb/former-mexican-president-threatens-war-with-us-if-trump-is-elected

Obviously the Mexican military is inferior to that of the US, but just look at how much trouble America had with a couple thousand insurgents living in desert caves. If Mexico has a stronger will to fight, they could cause a lot of trouble, especially with millions of Mexican nationals on the inside. Can the US really finance a major military operation with such a large country? Russia had to give up bombing ISIS after a couple months to protect their warchest.
>>
>>29913032
if mexico instigated they would be absolutely btfo.
>>
File: 1445539794829.jpg (56 KB, 800x804) Image search: [Google]
1445539794829.jpg
56 KB, 800x804
>Mexico thinks they can initiate war with the US

They can't even initiate war against a bunch og cocaine thugs
>>
>>29913032
He won't do shit, Mexico can't be taken seriously
>>
File: Clipboard01.jpg (65 KB, 640x488) Image search: [Google]
Clipboard01.jpg
65 KB, 640x488
>>29913032
Already on it.
>>29911423
>>
>>29913032
>but just look at how much trouble America had with a couple thousand insurgents living in desert caves

Imagine if they were actually on american soil. Now Imagine how little fucks the media would give about "atrocities" if they were on american soil.

Troops would be allowed to fight the way they want to and should be able to fight. Mexico would be fucked and we'd get a few new states.
>>
>>29913032
>Mexico gets glassed
>Nothing of value was lost
>>
>>29913032
No, that's stupid and you're an idiot.
>>
Time to fund a ultra violent and powerful insurgency in Mexico that can't be defeated... oh I forgot cartels already exist.
>>
>>29913032
>Mexico has a stronger will to fight
Found a big problem with the idea, anon.
>>
>>29913087
This

The moment insurgents start regularly killing people on American soil is when Mexico gets in some deep shit from everyone.
>>
>>29913118
cutting off money wired from the US alone would cause revolution in mexico
>>
>>29913032
>US Government tells the cartels they will turn a blind eye to all of their illegal trafficking for a time and not prosecute existing cases
>in exchange the cartels must use their enforcers to take out the pro war politicians
>blood bath ensues over the border
>no fucks given by We the People
>>
>>29913032
>mexicans cant even win against gang bangers with monkey model AK's
>Threatening to fight the best military in the world
heh
>>
>>29913202
>monkey model AKs

JUST KEK MY SHIT UP
>>
>>29913115
So do islamic terrorists but yet we're still blowin them to bits on the daily
>>
>>29913032
>God Emperor Trump declared the Trumpocalypse
>Mexico gets lebensraumed and final solutioned
>New Texas and New Florida is born.
>Canada and Cuba are also annexed because Cruz is from both
>American Empire is born which eventually conquers the rest of the Earth and later the Solar System
>>
>>29913032
The civilian population of the United Mother Fucking States of AMERICAFUCKYEA owns more rifles, hand guns and ammunition then the three largest militarizes on the planet.

FUCKING BRING IT ALREADY la raza BITCHES.
>>
>>29913113
We should start sending the cartels arms just for the lols
>oh wait...
>>
if they had their shit together they could have one hell of a sleeper program going.

there is no major metropolitan area of the US where mexicans aren't a major percentage in the labor pool.
>>
>>29913087
We don't want a few new states. Why the fuck would anyone want to absorb Mexico and the people that come with it? Maybe if you completely eliminated the local population and spent a few decades modernizing the area it would be worth it.
>>
>False-flag operations begin bringing Syrian refugees/ISIS fighters to Latin America to shake up the American people.
>US have a taskforce all geared up to go in and wipe them and the cartels out in one go.
>Their training and objectives are officially to target the opium harvets and dealers in the Middle-East but unofficially the reality is Mexico. Only they don't know that.
>When they reach a mass sufficient to trigger public outrage the Taskforce goes live and wipes out anybody 'corrupt' on terrrism charges.
>Go to Gitmo and are forgotten about.
>Mexico becomes a functional country and the main point of contention between the US and Latin America is removed. Mexico becomes the source of immagration because of the investment by the US.
>>
>>29913032
?????

Mexicans fleeing mexico and illegally hoping U.S. border and declaring squatters rights. Mexicans completely violating U.S. law in doing so and while they are here. Mexicans actively trying to usurp U.S. rule and assert Mexican rule. U.S. elections for the leader of the U.S. favor an individual who wants to crack down on Mexico's bullshit and they think they have the right to declare war on US????

Nigger we should have conquered them after the Alamo.
>>
>>29913032
Tom Kratman a retired lieutenant colonel has written some articles related to this. Mostly focusing on cartels and how they could go about detaching the American southwest from the U.S.

Here's a link if you're interested. http://www.everyjoe.com/author/tomkratman/
>>
File: allahustair.gif (993 KB, 317x178) Image search: [Google]
allahustair.gif
993 KB, 317x178
the Mexican government wasn't even dumb enough to try that shit in WWI before we had a massive military. He's just showing his ass and hoping Hillary gets elected so a giant studded red white and blue nuclear cock doesn't get stuffed up it.
>>
>>29914789
>we fucking did
>>
>>29913032
>Mexican-american war part ii when?
>>
>>29915619
>Soon brother
>Not wanting to operate in West Texas with the cool wind blowing and the sun beating down
>Not wanting to return to pleasant middle-class town with blond haired blue eyed girls in checkered shirts, daisey dukes and cowgirl boots wait to undo your webbing
>Not washing the sand and dust from your throat with Shiner
>Not playing or watching college football during the downtime
>Not getting pats on the back from old, grizzled war vets as you march out of the compound back to the fight.
>>
>>29913032
>but assuming he was, how does this shake out?
The Mexican becomes an endangered species.
>>
File: 1463007675249.jpg (102 KB, 1024x525) Image search: [Google]
1463007675249.jpg
102 KB, 1024x525
Is this how the gooks fighting in Iwo Jima felt? VIVA AMERICA, PENDEJOS
>>
>>29913032
America wouldn't even have to use its real army

You could just give Rednecks a tax benefit to go and fight for 2 month periods
>>
Damn I'm gonna be stationed in Holloman... so hopefully soom
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (34 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
34 KB, 480x360
>>29913032
We will take them completely. It will be a dominant victory. This is not an insurgency, this is nation versus nation. Mexico will become a US territory.. Declaration of war of the US v Mexico would mean that we could take all of their resources fair and square. Let's face it, they are a narco state. One cartel bought out the army, the other bought out the police force. We would end their drug war. The people would love to have the cartels eradicated.
>>
>>29913032
>declares war
>amigos go full alimo
>trump is prez
> the happening finally happens
>operate
>?????
>i dont see anything wrong
>>
>>29916295
>>29916641

This.
>>
>Country A sets up a wall, in it's own borders, in an attempt to stem illegals from Country B
>Country B start a war over wall built in Country A's soil that keeps illegal from Country B crossing into Country A's own territory

This sounds incredibly stupid.
>>
>>29916695
if this happens I am getting a tattoo that says "Remember the Alamo" and I am enlisting in the Marine Corps.
>>
>>29916695
But, you know. La Raza and racism and gringos and reasons and stuff. Notice how carefully he tailors his message to the target audience. Yes, we're going back to when the GRINGO, the UGLY GRINGO was hated all around the WORLD..! So by standing up for ourselves, we are standing up for the WORLD! Viva la revolucion!

Latin American societies are dumb as chickens when it comes to cheap left wing populist horseshit like this. That isn't the problem. The problem will be all the non-law-abiding ethnocentric Mexicans in our society who will rise to the bait.
>>
>>29913130
Seriously this. I lived in a tiny town with a very small mexican population, we moneygrammed at least $10K a week to mexico.

This is why I'm baffled when people say Illegal mexican immigration doesn't hurt the US economy.
>>
>>29913032
>attacking the US mainland

The fucking Japs just hit a far flung island and got their shit pushed it. Can you imagine the massive bitchslap the US would hit Mexico with?

Fucking Canada would fare better, Jesus
>>
>>29913032

RFLMAO

Are Mexcio's 12 jet fighters from the 1960's stop our air force?

How many tanks does Mexico have?
What's that?
None?

LOL get fucked, keep sending us landscape workers, though, I need my lawn mowed soon.
>>
>>29916598
Then we annex Canada shortly thereafter and become the United States of North America.
>>
>>29916747
fuck brotato, hate to break it to ya, but the mexicans are pretty damn conservative. start a lot of small businesses too.

don't see why you got such a stick up your ass, and there is no doubting that our southern border doesn't get treated the same as the north border
>>
The wall just got 10 feet higher!
>>
>>29913032
>Mexico would declare war on the US over the issue of the border wall

Who the fuck's gonnna fight it? They're all up here.
>>
>>29914595
But they are spineless wimps who are used to being being stepped on by government. The only ones who would do anything are gang members who are easy to spot and already under surveillance.
>>
>>29913032
The worst we'd deal with is a land war by the cartels. Itd be attrition, pure and simple. And the first democrat president after the wall is built will waffle and have it torn down and surrender and then the real habbening will happened.
>>
As an American of Hispanic decent, ide love to infiltrate the beans that side with Mexico in the the U.S. and go to all the BBQs. Ill pretend Im fucking around by shooting squirt guns that are filled with shitty jose Cuervo in their mouths and forget to mention the cyanide. I'll kill 100s, 1,000s from quinces alone.
>>
>>29914623
>We don't want a few new states.

Says you. Mexico is fucking great aside from the corruption. Statehood would clear that shit up real quick
>>
>>29914263
Drop the ROA and we'll be Còrtez 2.0
>>
>>29913032
>http://downtrend.com/71superb/former-mexican-president-threatens-war-with-us-if-trump-is-elected

the conventional military will be crushed, the us will use the excuse to go full throttle on the cartels with special operations, probably doing full on and constant da under very loose military rules of engagement and will then in short order force a treaty and withdraw. no protracted occupation required. the wall will be 10 feet higher.

remember the clusterfuck in iraq was due to certain mistakes being made in the first six months of the war, namely the refusal to adopt police duties and vigourously enforce law and order, the firing of the military and police and the refusal to commit enough troops (because everyone would just become little americans and democracy would spring up naturally). don't make those mistakes again and things will turn out differently.
>>
>>29913032
>how does this shake out?
Mexico gets defeated after two days of combat, by a bunch of fat Texans. US forces don't even bother to show up.
>>
>>29917220
I guarantee you us Texans would love this scenario
>>
>>29917236
I regret leaving texas now.
>>
File: 1405887660037.jpg (56 KB, 520x853) Image search: [Google]
1405887660037.jpg
56 KB, 520x853
Guys I am conflicted. I'm a chicano living in California, if war did ensue I'd want to be on the front lines fighting for USA, BUT my 1st generation Mexican family will fucking loathe me, also means i have to kill some of my own people, what do?
>>
>>29917903
Those aren't your people anymore. You're an American now.
>>
File: you magnificent bastard.jpg (46 KB, 386x480) Image search: [Google]
you magnificent bastard.jpg
46 KB, 386x480
>>29917134
>>
>>29917903
What >>29917912 said. You're an American so take pride in your country. If your familia objects, then it's their loss. Try to talk sense into them of course first since having to fight one's own sucks but if they don't budge disown 'em.

And as for the other mexican-americans who want to betray their country? Fuck 'em they made their choice.
>>
>>29916695
But Country A is making country B pay for the wall
>>
>>29917903
>>29917912
>>29917965

What those guys said. We had 2 Arab guys in my platoon, maybe they were a little conflicted but and end of the day loyal Americans.
>>
>>29917903
You wouldn't be here if it weren't for your family.

These niggas don't take you serious

The motherland needs you
>>
>>29918023
Exactly. One of my favorite things about my country is that we take all kinds. Just remember that when you get here, you're an american first.
>>
>>29916960
>Conservative
>The fastest growing left voting demographic in America
Why do you have a stick in your ass?
>>
>>29913056
Neither could American CIA.
Or a bunch of old untrained men with sks's
Or a bunch of rag wearing goat fuckers.
>>
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 937x719) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 937x719
>>29916295
>>
>>29914446
Good god why do I want this? Is this what nationalism feels like? Because I like it.
>>
>>29916721
Remember that davey crocket was captured and executed as anyother soldier.
>>
File: image.png (208 KB, 361x462) Image search: [Google]
image.png
208 KB, 361x462
>>29916295
>>
>>29917903
Don't fight. Advocate peace between the two nations. Just because there's a war doesn't mean you have to fight it.
>>
>>29916695

What's worse is that without the remittance sent back from Country A by citizens of country B, their economy would be worse off.
>>
>us invades mexico
>mex military btfo in a few days
>very little resistance from civilians because half of them wanted to jump the border anyways
>>
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 529x451) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 529x451
>>29918375
>>
The idea of chinese forces deploying to mexico and invading the US is amusing
>>
File: image.jpg (109 KB, 580x735) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109 KB, 580x735
>>29918375
>>
File: caged-japs.png (277 KB, 640x514) Image search: [Google]
caged-japs.png
277 KB, 640x514
>>29913032
If Mexico declares war on America, then America will have every legal right to immediately detain non-citizen Mexicans living in America.

Trump is egging on Mexico, goading them into declaring war. As soon as they do, he can legally mass-deport all Mexicans using his presidential powers.

Trump is a world class genius, but also one hell of a Machiavellian son of a bitch.
>>
>>29918228
Girl on the left has big tits though.

>she has lots of 'power'
>>
Taco Tuesday massacre when?
>>
File: russia-stomps.jpg (112 KB, 1000x697) Image search: [Google]
russia-stomps.jpg
112 KB, 1000x697
>>29918228
They live like Russians.

White Americans and Russians have a lot in common.
>>
As a Mexican I can tell you nobody would fight and every citizen would welcome our new gringo overlords.
>>
>>29914623
Mexico is not like in the Hollywood movies, just look at Monterrey.
>>
File: Trump wrestles Mexicans.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Trump wrestles Mexicans.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>29913032

Mexican War 2.0.

We kick their ass and once again discover that we don't really want the responsibility of taking care of them. We install a puppet government, take everything within 50 miles of the US border and mark it as a no man's land DMZ named the Trump Exclusion Zone in honor of President for Life Trump.

On a side note, the wall is a stupid idea.
>>
>>29914446
You do realize this will exponentially increase the amount of democrat voters, right?

If anything, it's the left who will ultimately win out if we annex Mexico.
>>
You do realize that annexing Mexico would exponentially increase the amount of democrat voters, right?

The left would win in the long term from this.
>>
File: 1437012271908.gif (918 KB, 500x441) Image search: [Google]
1437012271908.gif
918 KB, 500x441
>>29917134
lmfao
>>
>>29913032
Just sounds like an old politician slinging shit to try and be relevant still.

It's funny how serious /k/ is taking this.
>>
>>29918754
A girl can dream faggot.
>>
File: 1462655473687.jpg (534 KB, 968x826) Image search: [Google]
1462655473687.jpg
534 KB, 968x826
>>29916295
CIA if you can read this, just trace my IP and deliver me gun and I'll go remove Fox myself.
1 hour car drive to his ranch house.

I'll need full citizenship as a reward of course.
>>
>>29918689

I don't think you read that part about "God Emperor".
We won't have voters and being a democrat will be a federal crime punishable by indefinite sentence to a work camp.
>>
THIS IS STUPID.

America is for Americans, Mexico is for Mexicans, build the damn wall and get it over with. It'll be stupid as fuck.

You're not gonna stop drugs coming in from the border unless you pull Korean DMZ type shit.
>>
File: Gomer_Pyle.png (193 KB, 398x446) Image search: [Google]
Gomer_Pyle.png
193 KB, 398x446
>>29918502
Holy shit.
>>
1) Cartels decide it wouldn't be in their interests.
2) Everyone who would move forward the agenda of war is found in pieces, with their genitals in their throat.
3) No war.
>>
>>29916960
are you retarded? They all vote left because the left is the side promising to keep them all here you pants on head retarded no guns faggot gtfo off my k with this stupid shit, wtf are you from reddit or some shit? Do you even know where you are right now brosef?

>Implying you own guns
>Implying you're nearly as operator as me

Get real, kid.
>>
>>29918796
You're like the American version of this presidential dipshit.
>>
>>29918796
>>29918689
Yeah I think you skipped the part about lebensraum and FINAL SOLUTION.

Aka the natives will....get their reward and the colonists America pumps in the newly empty space will turn Mexico into a successful expansion of our great nation.
>>
>>29918036
My family is and always will be my family, but they only got me so far. I've come to US and absorbed their culture while my family refuses to assimilate completely. I want bigger better things while my family are willing to not move forward in order to stay true to their culture. Also the biggest fucking problems i have have been with either Niggers, or Mexicans, i live in a Mexican neighborhood, and 75% is fucking shit. Drinking, bumping music in alleys, staring at you like hungry animals whilst you walk to your car, never seen them so any fucking thing except drink and smoke. I've had a couple of them fuck with ny shit (use my trucks bed as a fucking dumpster) also had one break into my truck and almost stab me when i fucked his ass up (before i had guns) been fucking robbed by 5 people with a gun (all mexicans) when i was walking home from GFs house
>>
>>29917836
Come back to us, brother.
>>
File: 1433784619925.png (87 KB, 476x446) Image search: [Google]
1433784619925.png
87 KB, 476x446
>>29917134
>mfw join the American version of selous scouts
>mfw murdering thousand's of beaners in a modern operation dingo

My body is ready
>>
>>29913097
No he's not an idiot, George Friedman suggest just this and he writes his geopolitical forecast for the 21st Century. The US will dominate this century but a war with Mexico later at the end of this century is likely because whoever controls North America rules the world.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Next_100_Years
>>
File: Superman shows how it's done.jpg (72 KB, 490x762) Image search: [Google]
Superman shows how it's done.jpg
72 KB, 490x762
>>29918854
You sir, get it, and are a true American, you are the kind of immigrant this country SHOULD be importing.
>>
>>29918516
>China
>Getting to Mexican shores in the week before Mexico is fully occupied
>Getting to Mexican shores ever

You're delusional
>>
>>29913032
>Luckily Mr. Fox isn't in power right now

You fuckup. The luckiest goddamn day in the world would be for Mexico to declare war on the US so that we could wipe them off the goddamn earth and trade up the border wall for an unpopulated winter vacation spot. Imagine all the beautiful beaches without all the goddamn Mexicans! Imagine the death of mariachi music. Imagine Dos Equiis and Corona and Negra Modello without fucking piss in it. Luckiest goddamn day, I tell you.
>>
Yeah, give the US a legitimate casus belli to push your shit in, that's a smart idea.
>>
>>29919146
That must be from before he renounced his citizenship.
>>
>>29919198
Which I believe he did because he was gearing up to do some shit that come back on him and he didn't want anyone associated with him to be affected by it. This included the place he considers his home.
>>
>>29918680
Can confirm, Monterrey is fucking rich, beautiful, and huge.
>>
>>29918854
The key is that you're actually people. I'd welcome you to my neighborhood with open arms and a backyard BBQ.
>>
>>29919112
>those predictions
damn bruh
>>
>>29916936
Fuck that, we won't be the United States of North America.

We will be the United States of America.

We will rename the god damn continent. It is now "America", and to the south "Latin America" or "South America". No more North America.

If you say America now, do you think of USA or ask "which continent?"

In the future there would only ever be one real America, and once we absorb Mexico and Canada (in this scenario) everyone will know.
>>
>>29919112
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Next_100_Years
>In the mid-21st century, around the year 2050, a Third World War will take place, between the United States, the "Polish Bloc," Britain, India, and China on one side, and Turkey and Japan on the other, with Germany and France entering the war in its late stages on the side of Turkey and Japan.

Nigga what
>>
>>29914446
baja cali and beachside property, I like the sound of that.
>>
>>29919326
In 1780 do you think the British, French and Americans thought that they'd all be involved in a World War with Japan and Germany?

In 1960 do you think the communist Vietnamese thought they'd be receiving naval overwatch from the US and the Australians to check the Chinese?

In 1987 do you think the US expected that 14 years later it would be invading Afghanistan to fight the very fighters it was supporting in their fight against the Soviet Union?

In 2002 do you think NATO expected they'd be partnering with a branch of Al-Qaeda 13 years later to oppose a new regional IS?

You need to boost those thinking stats.
>>
Mexico declares war.

Obama apologizes.

/end of thread
>>
>>29916598
Mexico has a shitload of OIL and GOLD.
>>
>>29919261
>beautiful
I woudl't go that far Specially with all the polution because of the crazy amount of factories and business.
But its an economic powerhouse that rivals the top 3-5 Texas cities and its very americanized.
>>
>>29913032
>Mexico declares war on the U.S.
The Texas National Guard would probably blow them the fuck out
>>
File: images.washingtonpost.com.jpg (62 KB, 1484x990) Image search: [Google]
images.washingtonpost.com.jpg
62 KB, 1484x990
>>29919440
He's such a nice man.

I voted for him in 2008 and 2012.
>>
>>29919112
>By this time, after decades of massive immigration, many parts of the United States, especially the South West, will become predominantly ethnically, culturally, and socially Mexican. During this period, many ethnic Mexicans living in the Southwestern United States, especially those living in the Mexican Cession, will increasingly shun assimilation into American culture, due to the fact that they will live in a predominantly Mexican region, as well as the close proximity of Mexico. These demographic changes will be irreversible
this seems plausible
>>
>>29918187
>Implying the CIA didn't

CIA realized you can't eliminate the drug trade, so they infiltrated it and has the entire operation under their control probably.
>>
>>29919472
Your parents must be so disappointed.

I'll amend my statement:

Mexico declares war.

Obama apologizes as he invokes the memory and spirit of Cesar Chavez.

Mexicans look at Obama like an idiot, for he invoked the memory of a rabid anti-immigration crusader who referred to illegals as "wetbacks", staged protests at INS offices demanding stricter enforcement of immigration laws, demanded employers who hire illegals pay hefty fines, ordered his farm workers to call INS to have illegal farm workers deported, and set up "wet lines" on the border to block and attack immigrants trying to cross the border. Yet the left and Hispanics swoons at the mere mention of Chavez's name, LOL.

How do we know? Because he hands out awards to immigration activists in the name of Cesar Chavez.

And once again he humiliates the US.
>>
>>29913032
Oh fucking fox i am mexican and believe me when i say it. fucking fox didnt have the fucking balls to fight the chapo of course the cuck wouldnt have the fucking balls to fucking fight the americans the guy is a fucking cuck and just wants some fucking attention before he dies and he is forgotten like the useless and balless motherfucker that he was
>>
Quick /k/
What should I buy to remove gringo.

http://www.laarmeria.com.mx/catalogo.html

Thats literally all I can buy.
How fucked am I
>>
>>29919689
You're a real fucked bean.
>>
>>29918796
/k/ - where we care about the 2nd, but haven't even heard about all the others.
>>
>>29914623

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Walker_(filibuster)

The memory of William Walker demands justice.
>>
File: image.jpg (115 KB, 834x556) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115 KB, 834x556
>>29917903
>my family will fucking loathe me
Idk about you. I'm not of ethnic descent where family is everything, but I did grow up in a very crazy dem/lib family
I joined the marines (as infantry for added effect) and they went full fucking retard
>parents were divorced so dad cut all contact after I told him
>had to live with a friend a couple months before boot camp because my ma kicked me out of the house for good
>my 3 older sisters guilt tripped me to no end and one of them acted like I ran over her fucking dog
>cousins and aunt said some rather Nast things about my mortality and being over seas
Filling out my death gratuity papers and emergency contact info was probably the hardest part of all of it (who has rights over my body)
Fuck them, I know who my real family is and where my home is
"The blood of the Covenant is thicker than the water of the womb."
>>
>>29919739
There's others?
>>
>>29919728
I'm just kidding anon I hate this place

I'll need it for protection once I declare my welcome to my American overlords and fly old glory at full-mast.

The Muhreens can even stay at my house.
>>
>>29913032
Vicente Fox its nothing but an ex president, he only talks shit to take attention.
>>
>>29918228
>neo nazi's
>living like welfare nig nogs
Well, neo's are national socialists so... They're living like socialists
>>
File: 1450942730877.gif (800 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
1450942730877.gif
800 KB, 220x220
>>29913095
>Except maybe Ford and GM autoplants.
>>
>>29919768
I figured it was a joke.
My reply was supposed to read like "real human bean"
>>
>>29919795

Production goes BACK to the states. the working class American now has a job, 401k, health insurance and people start to buy American made cars again.
>>
>>29918854
I'll gladly fight alongside you to defend our great Union, my friend.
>>
>>29920155
>Production goes to Indonesia or some shit like that

FTFY
>>
>>29920155
>don't unfuck the circumstances that led to manufacturing leaving the U.S. to begin with
Yeah, >>29920247 is right.
>>
>>29919743
Fuck anon, I'm sorry that happened to you. How did it all turn out? Did they ever contact you again?
>>
>>29918633
>Russian's still believe they were bombing ISIS
>Russian's still believe they did not provoke Turkey

DIN

DU

NUFFIN!
>>
>>29920277
>implying ISIS aren't turks in disguise
>>
>>29918688
Honestly the number of people that I know that are convinced the wall is a valid way to stop immigration surprises me.
>>
>>29920282
>implying everyone in Syria who is not SAA is ISIS
>>
>>29920300
>implying that isn't the case
>>
>>29920303
>implying ISIS defectors are not claiming Russia helped them
>>
>>29920338
>believing what mudshits say
>>
Former mexican here.

Literally nobody gives a shit about what Fox has or had to say. If anything, it's comparable to well, Trump prior to his candidacy days. he was just sorta there, and nobody took him seriously. A complete fucking moron during his presidency. The only good thing he did, was leave
>>
File: 14629999983771.jpg (38 KB, 605x605) Image search: [Google]
14629999983771.jpg
38 KB, 605x605
>>29913032
>Vincente Fox has suggested that Mexico would declare war on the US over the issue of the border wall.
>>
>>29914446
Make them non voting territories, like Guam.
>>
>>29917903
You will salute Trump while knee deep in their mangled corpses.
>>
>>29919282
>>29919326
>>29919508
I'm sure the founder and CEO of Stratfor knows what he's talking about. I mean the US gov pays him for thisweekend knowledge. I can't wait for ww3 happening the same way as ww2 with the Japs chimping out.
>>
>>29919430
>turkey, Japan, France, and Germany on the other side

I would love to hear the causus bellinfor that fight because it's utterly ridiculous.

Anti immigrant stance? That's fine, China will back that as would republicans.

Racism? Let's face it, as long as you aren't murdering people live on CNN you can get away with it.

Money? The us and China being on the same side make economic war a non-starter.

Unless they are Jedi mind tricked into a war I can possibly see that happening, and if it did it would be less "World War" and more "the us, UK, and China bro-down and steamroll the other side"
>>
>>29919795
This

I'm an Engineer contracted to GM, my company's plant is in Juarez Mexico, try not to bathe it in white phosphorus.
>>
>Wait, you mean you aren't already invading our border?
>>
>>29913087
Dude, i'd totally moved down to mexico once we annex it
>>
>>29919469
I just like saddle mountain as the backdrop, it looks really cool
>>
>Mexico
>starting war with US
>not getting anally pulverized
I think the wall is dumb as shit, but what is Mexico even thinking?
>>
>>29918187
As if any of them were/are actually tyring.
>>
>>29921475
I think its clear.

We turn the factories into American clay and use the territory they are on to launch our invasion. Like tanks being rolled right off the assembly line and rolling into combat in Mexico's heartland.

All thr mexicans working in the factories will be spared of course and will be joined by totally not-soldiers Gringos from the north, and we can begin the Crimean Bogaloo Tequilla edition.
>>
>>29920277
>implying anyone owe respect to Turkey
>>
>>29920247
>implying anyone wants American industry when it opens the potential for America annexation.

God help the Chicoms + other sweatshop asians and the rest of outsourced world. Once we get the taste of Manifest Destiny and purged SJWs...I doubt we'll stop.
>>
>>29920338
>implying ISIS are not claiming C.I.A. helped them
wich leads to >>29920341
>>
>>29918688
>dat force choke
Truly the hero we need
>>
I think the UN should intervene and give Texas, New Mexico , Arizona and California to Mexico or at least create some sort of republic/federation with some sort of autonomy. It's exactly what they do to other countries
>>
>>29914507
Just out of curiosity, I wonder how many texans alone have guns, and which militaries we outnumber gun-wise
>>
>>29923846
Why would the UN be allowed to take territory that a nation purchased and give it to the country it was purchased from... Over 130 years ago. Not to mention the USA holds veto power in the UN.

>you are really, really dumb for that.
>>
>>29923875
Because it would be totally fucking laughable , I never implied it was a possibility so don't get so bootyblasted
>>
>>29916295
I can see it now, a whole army of jacked up diesel trucks.
>I can almost see the border from my office window.......
>>
>>29913130
That's exactly what Trump us threatening them with if they refuse to pay for the wall.
>>
>>29923889
I thought this thread was all about scenarios for America's coming war with it's future southern states. Saying things like that make you sound dumb as all hell.
>>
>>29923916
>implying that wasn't implied in my first post by the UN intervening
>calling someone else dumb when he hasn't even grasped the content of such a short post
I'm sorry you're this retarded or a great troll
>>
Second Mexican American War? Bring it. They'll get curb stomped. Hard.
>>
>>29919291
What's that, Australia? You're the only country that covers an entire continent? New America is 2 continents now. No big deal.
>>
>>29914446
Yurofag here. Plz liberate me. I just wanna be able to legally carry a handgun. Even a Jiminez would be fine. Plz come...
>>
File: 1461372620907.png (207 KB, 280x314) Image search: [Google]
1461372620907.png
207 KB, 280x314
>>29919549
>tfw i watched sicario too
>>
>>29918228
I'd bang that chick
>>
>>29923865
ALL OF THEM.
>>
>>29923948
UN hasn't the power to intervene in mexico's ass plunging. All i was saying.
>>
>>29918644
Because anything beats Cartel government central amirite.
>>
>>29924053
I didnt and also not that poster.
Its widely believed (which by no means makes it true) that the CIA sets up a drug tafficking ring to fund its black budget and OP aroind the world.
The major problem with this, apart from retired CIA agents writting books every week and Snowden style leaks every few years is that it has a bad risk to profit ratio. Its far more efficient to just kill the drug mules and steal their money while handing the drugs over to DEA so they everyone gets to look like a hero in the eyes of the bosses.
>confiscate $100mil
>report $80mil
>hand over $90mil to black budget
>pocket $10mil for retirement
>never worry about getting busted for drugs
>>
>>29921391
Of course.

We must make sure they are properly integrated.

IE make sure rhe vast majority of their population are republican WASPs.
>>
>>29914446
>Lord Commander Gingrich orders first permanent Mars landing missions
>alldatdeuterium.jpg
>1/3 of the earths gravity, 1/3 of the fuel to leave orbit
>asteroids are now in reach
>????

The soviets had planned a 660 day Mars mission, but it didn't get off the ground (literally) because of these guys.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/N1_(rocket)
>>
>>29916927
You know, I never gave half a shit about Mexico's military power, but does anyone know what they actually have hardware wise? They seem like they use Ford technicals instead of toyotas, they're practically one step off of taliban shit level.
>>
>>29924664
That honestly seems a bit like a Rube Goldberg machine.
It'd be a whole lot easier to just divert some money from the main military pool.
>>
>>29924664
They do confiscate drug money but the majority of their black budget comes from shit like the F-35 which is why most of our new projects are always over budget and asking for more money
>>
Could the California Republic and Texas Republic fight off Mexico by themselves? I know CA ANG and TX ANG has air superiority.
>>
>>29925286
Well, California is a bunch of pussies, but I guarantee you Texas would want to pay back the Alamo.

Also, American nuclear warheads are assembled in Texas.
>>
>>29918644
gringo here that's spent a while in Mexico. I agree, because you're a bunch of nice people. We should be better neighbors to you guys.
>>
File: 1462842387520.png (138 KB, 325x375) Image search: [Google]
1462842387520.png
138 KB, 325x375
>>29918502
Laff
>>
>>29925318
say that to our face fagget. 300 confirmed kills
>>
>>29925555
>All of California
>Only 300 kills

kek I believe it
>>
>>29913032
DO IT FAGGOTS
O

I
T

F
A
G
G
O
T
S
>>
>>29925672
Shit here in Baltimore we dance in the streets when there only 300 dead that day.
>>
File: 1462224777176.png (285 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1462224777176.png
285 KB, 720x720
>>29919326
>India working with China
>America fighting Japan
fuck off
>>
>>29913173
As a Mexican American, I think I came a little
>>
File: 1459446293853.gif (312 KB, 342x512) Image search: [Google]
1459446293853.gif
312 KB, 342x512
>>29913173
>>
>>29918337
>their economy would be worse off

More like dead. Theirwhole economy is based in stealing factories from america, stealing jobs in america, stealing from america and sending it all back to mexico.
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 500x329) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 500x329
>>29925555
>>
>>29913032
Oh god that would be amazing watching Mexico get its shit stomped by Trump and his legion.
>>
File: Basji_Chemsuits.jpg (376 KB, 1024x675) Image search: [Google]
Basji_Chemsuits.jpg
376 KB, 1024x675
>>29913032

Mexico is basically a failed state that can't even control criminal syndicates infiltrating its institutions.

They can't do shit but watch and hope that the Great Wall of America will have weaknesses so they could sneak across and have the privilege of living among White people.
>>
>>29913032
>you cant build a wall on your side to keep us out!
Yes we can.
>>
i've posted this before
what's gonna stop an american tank assault driving right through mexico city
>>
>>29919795
>Bring Production back to the US
>Jobs in Construction to rebuild the factories in the US
>Jobs to Transport the material.
>>
>>29928580
high opportunity cost
crippling labor cost
well you probably gonna have a higher level of expertise but no,even china is outsourcing nowadays for cheaper labour
>>
>>29928607

Its depressing how little morons like you understand how things work, yet have some basic vocabulary from Libertarian Youtube videos.
>>
Annex Mexico as the 51st state, never worry about illegal immigration.

Except for South America...
>>
>>29914789
>Nigger we should have conquered them after the Alamo.
We did.

Less than two months later a small AF army beat the Mexican army. Then after Texas was annexed into the US Mexico threw a fit saying Texas still belonged to them (despite existing as it's own country for almost ten years).

In two short years the US beat them all the way back to Mexico City, kindly told them the border is the Rio Grande, like Texas originally said it was, then we bought the rest of their land that is basically modern day CA, NV, UT, NM & AZ

That's right. Beat them all the way to their capital, then let them keep land we could have taken AND even paid them for land we did take.

Their military is pathetic, an all-out war even with just the US against the rest of Latin America would be a curb stomp in history.
>>
>>29918680
Just came back from there last weekend, it was my second visit. Monterrey is awesome, and I look forward to going back. Definitely better than some US shit holes though like LA and Chicago. Well... LA could be nice, but it has been ruined by liberals and freaks.

Mexico City is a shit hole though. If I never step foot in that city again I'll die a happy man.

Really wish they would get their shit together, Monterrey is a great example of what that country can do. I hope Trump is a wake-up call to them and they finally get with the program. There's plenty good about Mexico, and it's so hindered by corruption and crime it could easily be rid of.
>>
>>29924152
>>
>>29913032

>Mexican insurgency

It would be the alamo all over again, but worse for the Mexicans. Because the Mexican insurgents would be leaderless, plus too many conflicting opinions on their side.

>"LA RAZA WE MUST UNITE TO FIGHT THE AMERICAN IMPERIALIST AND TAKE BACK OUR LAND"

good luck, the minute that happens people will just start exterminating Mexicans left and right. And plus probably alot of loyal Mexican Americans would turn the tide against the foreign aggressor. Plus their population in the U.S well the youth is either;

>Gangbangers
>Liberal snakes
>Children
>Cowards

Their rage and "pride" will be their downfall.

Mexicans by definition at least the so-called "Native American" is a fucking prole. Literally anything you say can control them. Plus I'm going to feel bad for them once predators start picking off their children one by one and selling them to pedophiles/pimps and organ trade.

Thats another thing about the Mexicans that is their true weakness, their heavy reliance on their children and neglect as well.

Plus Salvadorians and Honduras along with Guatemala and and most of Central America would side with the U.S in a heartbeat because they're gonna want that Mexican Land for their own reasons. And 100$ says Brazil would invade quicker than you can say Beaner, anyone in South America that has access to the U.S corridor will get a huge boom. So South America will jump on it in a heart beat.
>>
>mexico declares war
>all so-cal spics get uppity
>its a green light on every fucking spic in sight
mfw
>>
>>29914446
>>29917134
>>29918688
>>29919109
>>29919291
>>
>>29913032
I guess being annexed as a US territory is one way to become American. They wouldn't even have to cross the border we will come to them
>>
>>29928737
explain then,rather than trying to act smart
us build factory out of the us because its just to goddamn expensive to pay american anymore,due to the wage rate,large number of benefit and compensation and workers right acquired
just look at levi's,converse etc
>>
>>29913032
The cartels that own him would tell him to fuck off
>>
>>29917236

Texan here, and my body is fucking ready.

Got my slavshit cocked and locked (to scavenge ammo as I go, since the messicunts don't have modern arms).
>>
>>29931542
Simple, eloquent, and well said.

That's something right out of Teddy Roosevelt's playbook.
>>
File: 1458090406348.jpg (161 KB, 456x469) Image search: [Google]
1458090406348.jpg
161 KB, 456x469
>>29914446
>Baja California becomes Trump's personal property.
>Becomes the gold standard for land reclamation from the earth and poverty.
>Orange County becomes deserted because its a fucking wasteland compared to this shining gem of unrestrained capitalism
>All celebrity queers move there, Cali's electoral vote stays above 50 and consistently republican
>Cis white republicans rule as emperors until the end of time.
>>
>>29928780
Then we annex South America.

And when our land and sea borders touch another country, we repeat said annexation.

Until whole world is our clay.
>>
>>29923865
IIRC because of Pantex, Texas has physical control of the worlds 4th largest nuclear arsenal.
>>
>>29918796
shit like this is exactly the reason that we are armed. fuck your fascism, COME AND TAKE THEM REEEEEE.
>>
>>29919689
dulces sueños, mi amigo
>>
>>29932714
thats pretty good tbqhf
>>
>>29919743
That's incredibly fucked. My family is fairly liberal but they respect military service. Maybe it's a New England versus left coast thing?
>>
>>29918292
Fuck you.
>>
>>29920296
Works for Israel
>>
File: avatar2.jpg (2 KB, 125x93) Image search: [Google]
2 KB, 125x93
>>29920296
>>29933505

The Vatican
The Romans
The Chinese
South Africa
Brunei
North Korea
South Korea
The Soviets, USSR
Northern Ireland
East and West Germany
The Czechs

Large walls and border gates prevent unedcated, low means, swarming peoples from A to B. It is the most fundemental way to prevent the moving of peoples.
>>
>>29934086
Imagine if the Border Patrol put M2 emplacements on top of the wall and ran "hose down beaners for an hour" rentals for the public.
CHIGGACHIGGACHIGGACHIGGACHIGGACHIGGACHIGGA
>>
File: fassburton.jpg (75 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
fassburton.jpg
75 KB, 1024x683
>>29934099
Fucking day/k/are/
>>
>>29913032
Mexican american war 2: electric boogaloo
>this time we don't give half their country back edition

mexico is already about 1 click north of failed state territory with that whole "we have more armed cartel members than military" problem. Solving the drug war by going down there and killing them all, then BUILDWALL to keep all the spicugees in the bed they made is entirely possible.
>Godemperor trump becomes the american le weedman candidate
>BUILDWALL
>marlborough brand reefer cigarettes and THC oils.jpg
>coke too because A. without the government killing people with cutting agent tampering cuz drugz R bad M'kay it's only real risk is long term heart damage. B. it'd be cheap as shit if it wasn't illegal, florida and south texas would kill the south american coke economy if we started cocoa plantations.
>mexico instantly falls into total collapse
>good thing we built that wall.jpg
>cartels now without 1/2 their business REEEEEEE hard
>big brother america comes in to kill the shit out of them at the behest of whatever passes for the spanish government by this point
>build the wall 10ft higher after establishing a US friendly mexican government to oversee making mexico less of a shithole to make sure Taco stays in Tacoland.
>>
>>29918056
you will be assimilated resistance is futile, we borg now
>>
>>29916960
>Mexicans are conservative
>nationalized half of the production in the country, including land a farms.
>as a side note, Latin America and south America are almost all socialist shit holes
>>
>>29916960
Because Canada is not sending hordes of Frenchies in to the northern States to drain the economy, schools, social services and finite resourcse of hard working tax payers.

That is why the borders are treated differently. Are you suggesting that Canadians are? As I do not think even The Don can afford a wall to keep Canadians out. Wish he could though.
>>
>>29925044
They have some old M1 tanks, I think some Bradley's and Black Hawks they bought from us. Their smalls arms are a fucking joke, a random mix up of the G3, FAL, G36, and then their own shit copy of the G36. Their air force is a joke and the only competent arm of their military are the marines.
>>
>>29919109
C-can I come? I'm white but I have thick muscular thighs that are begging to be put in short shorts.
>>
>>29913056
fox was in cahoots with the cartels
>>
>>29919743
Are you me? You'll love this, my mom called the recruiting station after I told her saying I was epileptic and shit. It didn't work but goddamn was it over the top.
>>
File: ERC-90-10031.jpg (74 KB, 800x543) Image search: [Google]
ERC-90-10031.jpg
74 KB, 800x543
>>29934269
>They have some old M1 tanks
Nope. That was just something Ubisoft made up to give you a challenge. The Mexican army has zero MBTs. The closest they got is pic related. Imagine being the poor fucker that has to fight an M1A2 in just a Lynx.

To be fair they do have some RPG-29s. Those would be pretty goddamn dangerous in an urban area.
>>
>>29913032
Texas just got 761,600 sq mi bigger. That's how it shakes out.
>>
File: Special_operations_unit.jpg (62 KB, 435x344) Image search: [Google]
Special_operations_unit.jpg
62 KB, 435x344
>>29934461
Holy shit, I just used ubisoft as source without realizing it. I'm a retard.
>>
>>29913032
>mexico declares war
>america brings them some fresh freedoms
>7 hours later mexico capitulates
>mexico gets occupied
>smash corruption and drug cartels with military
>give proper constiution
>improve living conditions
>mexico becomes germany 2.0
>border wall no longer necessary

When can we start?
>>
>>29913032
This would be amazingly awesome.
>>
>>29920468
wat
>>
>>29920247
the reason they're not there right now is because of shipping. Like sending cars across an ocean is expensive plus Indonesia doesn't have resources to build or maintain plants for cars.
>>
>>29923846
I do too, but mainly because ive been waiting for the UN to dissolve for the sham that it is.
>>
>>29916960
I live in LA. They're all leftists here. Bernie sander fans
>>
>>29933337
Facists doing the right thing arent so bad. Look at pre ww2 Germany
>>
>>29918688
The Israeli wall stopped the snakbar bombings. I don't see why it wouldn't work here.
>>
>>29918804
>Korean DMZ type shit
Yes. This is what I want. Fuck Mexico. Build the wall, make it huge and strong and beautiful.
>>
>>29919112
>George Friedman
Is a fucking moron
>>
>>29931431
Cool it gringo, kill off the Mexican nationals but some of us that descend from there would fight for the US to keep it how it is. It is a night and day difference how much more the US Constitution has us citizen's backs compared to whatever bullshit Mexico peddles.
>>
>>29913032
Commiefornia would flip shit, all the mexican nationalist would get bold
>>
>>29932961
>Then we annex South America.

BR-fag here, you don't wanna do that. It would be like voluntarily giving yourself cancer. The US has nothing to profit by annexing this shithole.
>>
>president trump secretly buys up mexican companies
>builds wall
>war
>mexico is trounced
>occupying US forces dump trillions into mexico
>trumps us military industrial complex holdings rake in WWII class profits
>trumps mexican construction holdings rake in WWII class profits
>trump buys the rest of central america, south america, and canada
>declares himself Emperor of the Americas
>>
>>29935813
This is the future I want
>>
>>29935800
You seem cold. Have a blanket. :^)
>>
>>29914623
Monterrey, Mexico City, cabo san Lucas... Mexico has some nice spots.
>>
File: 1461251973643s.jpg (3 KB, 125x93) Image search: [Google]
1461251973643s.jpg
3 KB, 125x93
>>29913032
>mexicans
>strong will to fight
LOL, see how well that worked with the autodefensas?
>>
File: 1454981277456.jpg (795 KB, 3000x1346) Image search: [Google]
1454981277456.jpg
795 KB, 3000x1346
>neckbeard armchair general fantasies
Nothing will happen. Trump is another globalist puppet. NAU, the chinese and russian forces inside the US are the things you should be worried about. Not to mention of the threat of EMP devices over the US electrical grid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Qc8jJ0TjSY
http://www.tribulation-now.org/2014/08/04/the-sarah-menet-vision-of-1979/

Don't mind me, carry on.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 49

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.