[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Since there is no real gun owners database and police jus can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
Since there is no real gun owners database and police jus can't go into your house without proofs that you are committing a felony, what keeps you from doing SBR's SBS and fill-giggles in your garage ?
Also post your not so legal guns
>>
>>29912237
Because k isn't full of law breaking niggers
>>
>>29912237
>what keeps you from doing SBR's SBS and fill-giggles in your garage ?
10 years in prison if anyone finds out about it, for one.
>>
>>29912440
>not wanting ten years of free rent and board
>>
>>29912237
The fact you won't be able to use them without someone finding out, and the consequences for that are a *minimum* 10 years' PMITA prison?
>>
>>29912398
Shall not be infringed makes you a nigger?
>>
>>29912482
Don't forget the free assfucking

You wanna end up like the guy from american history X? Asshole raped raw by nazis and left to bleed from it on the floor of the shower?
>>
>>29912610
>PMITA
"Hey Peter, watch your cornhole, man."
>>
>>29912667
If anyone tried that, I'd shoot them with my SBR
>>
File: 1461602303155.png (205 KB, 420x426) Image search: [Google]
1461602303155.png
205 KB, 420x426
>>29912237
>there is no real gun owners database
>police jus can't go into your house without proofs that you are committing a felony
>>
>>29912667
>You wanna end up like the guy from american history X? Asshole raped raw by nazis and left to bleed from it on the floor of the shower?

Yes
>>
>>29912684
You're telling me you'd smuggle an AK-74 into prison using your asshole?
>>
>>29912718
No. I'd argue that the gun was the illegal thing, so it'd be silly to send ME to prison and not the gun, as well. Otherwise, I'd be stuck in double jeopardy! I'd go home, the gun would be there, and they could send me back to prison. No thanks. If I'm going to jail because of a gun that I own, the gun will go with me.
>>
File: rusrsnigga.jpg (29 KB, 500x244) Image search: [Google]
rusrsnigga.jpg
29 KB, 500x244
>>29912745
You cheeky chucklefuck
>>
>>29912237
What is reasonable suspicion
>>
File: IMG_20160422_133432.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160422_133432.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
>>29912237
So lets say I have an SBX barrel on my 10/22. Totally legal with no tax stamp. Then I put a perfectly legal xm177 muzzle device on the threads, and it has open ports all over it. I do this just to protect the threads from fouling, and since it's long enough that I and attach and remove it easily, since it protrudes a half inch. Now, say I wrap the outer fixed muzzle device of the SBX with some hard plastic tape, or medical gauze, covering the front and creating an ersatz wipe, have I created an illegal suppressor?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.