[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thinking about going to El Salvador (my homeland) to join a Death
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
Thinking about going to El Salvador (my homeland) to join a Death Squad there and light up some gangster scum. Should I do it /k/?
>>
elaborate, OP.

Are these death squads some kind of vigilante movement that target drug traffickers, or is this some kind of government-sponsored program?
>>
>>29911233
Pro tip: Police is starting to crack down Death Squads. Besides, you aint going to kill jack shit you fagot.
>>
>>29911265
Not op but, basically is random people killing random gang members.
>>
File: image.gif (612 KB, 311x220) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
612 KB, 311x220
>>29911233
Zerote detected.
Kill'em all OP. Mexican/American here, literally can not stand gang banger scum.
>>
>>29911271
>implying the police don't work with the gangs

Besides, it's not that hard to find a guy with MS13 or 18 tatooed on his face and shoot them.
>>
>>29911403
Hello fellow spic, how goes life in Mexico?
>>
>>29911233
why cant you get a real job shit bag?
>>
>>29912171
I already have a job? How else would I have enough money to go back to my own country?
>>
>government tries to enforce laws and get rid of gangs
>MS-13 and friends kill innocent bus drivers to make a point
>>
>>29911233
If you're an illegal train hopper go back cuz Daddy Trump is cummin for ya bb
>>
>>29913589
I'm voting for Trump, I'm legally here, just want to go make my country a better place like the god emporer is doing here.
>>
>>29913175
Funny part is, the ONLY thing the likes of MS13 have is the willingness to kill and be monstrously violent. Once they push normal people to be just as murderous and violent, they better run for the fucking hills.

People like to pretend all the cartels and gangs are super set up and run a tight ship. I'm sure high ranking members have some competent security, I know the cartels use a lot of former SOF folks from their homelands. The VAST, VAST, VAST majority of their enforcement is done by incompetent fucktards with very low IQs and very poor general ability.

Unfortunately you have to fight fire with fire, and until normal citizens get so mad they are willing to cut gang and cartel members up and string them from bridges...the gangs and cartels will maintain the upper hand.

You don't turn the other cheek to these scumlords. You turn the other cheek to the every day occurrences that might upset you a little, or to the person that was rude to you. For these sadistic fucks, you sharpen the god damned blade and start taking heads.
>>
>>29911233
Sounds good. Don't get caught and if your squad turns corrupt GTFO.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.