[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Buying weapons on the DEEP WEB!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: Ill-Be-Back.jpg (65 KB, 500x357) Image search: [Google]
Ill-Be-Back.jpg
65 KB, 500x357
1. Sombody from europe or know somoene who ever tried?

2. Was it delivered?

3. How did they deliver? (do they give a location or just by package?)

Let me know something? :)

Ps i'm not a psychokiller.. <3
>>
File: CAM00069.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
CAM00069.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1944
ATF git out.
>>
Asking about deep web illegal shit and you post it on 4chan?
You must be slow in the head.

Go away FEDS. My dog is asleep plz dont shoot it
>>
Fuck u.. Because im asking will not say i'm buying.. And if people say yes i know a friend is no problem. So fuck u, Fuck ur mother and fuck ur fucking life.

With love,
the terminator
>>
>>29911897
Somebody is up past their bed time
>>
fucking troll
>>
>>29911897
Though in all honesty, the best place to ask would be on the deepweb itself... They have multiple sites for exactly this kind if discussion... Hell, they will even be able to steer you in the right direction in terms if from who to buy and how to go about it
>>
Now I want to make a deep web gunshop site that is completely legit, requiring a FFL transfer, and takes bitcoin. Partly for shits and giggles, partly as an excuse to get a FFL and maybe a C3 SOT.
>>
>>29911965
Of course then retards would believe that they were getting away with something and then you could charge ridiculous markups for "anonymity".
>>
>>29912080
Fuck no, I'd sell everything at dealer cost. Big thing would be to prove business sales to keep my FFL. The difficulty finding the site would mean not much real traffic. Maybe require enough personal info for a NICS on my end, and those that get a deny will get charged a markup to get fucked over when they can't get their gun from the FFL.
>>
honestly you're better off buying from your local drug dealers.
>>
>>29911897
You sound stupid. I recommend killing yourself.
>>
>>29911897
I reported this thread to Interpol and the CIA for suspected terrorist activity. They're backtracing you now. Enjoy Guantanamo, habeeb
>>
File: Boehoehoe.jpg (78 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Boehoehoe.jpg
78 KB, 400x400
I'm pretty sure it's legal too ask these questions for research..
>>
File: domo arigato señor queso.jpg (26 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
domo arigato señor queso.jpg
26 KB, 400x400
>>29910814
>1. Sombody from europe or know somoene who ever tried?
Nope and Yes

>2. Was it delivered?
Yes

>3. How did they deliver? (do they give a location or just by package?)
A man in a spedo riding a unicorn delivered my Super-Soaker 250!

>Let me know something? :)
1 in 5,000 north Atlantic lobsters are born bright blue.

I hope this helps OP!
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.