[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are here anybody who is shooting with slingshots?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (104 KB, 700x467) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104 KB, 700x467
Are here anybody who is shooting with slingshots?
>>
>>29909942
Had one of those(with few marbles) inside my backpack. Good for small games (fowls, hares) and it beats having to haul that folding survival .22 rifles everytime
>>
>>29909942
My father is into them since he was a kid.
He even made his own.
>>
>>29909942

ITT Yuropoor weaponry
>>
>>29909942
looks like a buttplug
>>
>>29909942
no.
>>
>>29909942
Jörg bitte!
>>
>>29909942
Has he made one that can drive a hexnut into a refugee's brain yet?
>>
File: Boneralert.jpg (82 KB, 455x608) Image search: [Google]
Boneralert.jpg
82 KB, 455x608
>>29909942
I shot them as a kid
>>
Fuck yeah, man!

They're a fuckin blast; been shooting since I was a kid. Got some beautiful pieces from around the world, if anyone is interested...
>>
>>29912789
>beautiful pieces from around the world
that's unusual as fuck, of course I'd like to see something new.
>>
>>29912789
Interest
>>
>>29912817
>>29912829

...just spent the last 40 minutes taking pictures, & every single one of them is too large to fucking post. Sorry, fellas.

I guess all I can say is that sling shooting is a nice & "organic" means of keeping your skills honed. A walk througb the park rarely presents itself with an opportunity for firing off a few rounds, but a slingshot in the pocket is quiet, ammo is unlimited, & I personally find it very satisfying. Rabbits, squirells, & birds are all fair game & can be dispatched efficiently with practice, & it's just fun. If you like sending shit down range, it's worth a go.

Also, there are guys who fish ...& take down deer...with wrist-braced sling bows (those pics are too big too). Worth checking out, guys.
>>
>>29909942
No, because they are banned in new jersey
No, not even with a license or a permit can you have a rubber band on a stick. Banned.
Classified the same way stilletos, gravity knives and metal knuckles are.
>>
>>
>>29913469
Start a thread in /hr/ if you got enough pics. Then link it in this one.
>>
>>29910147
That guy actually owns plenty of real guns
>>
>>29913469
you can resize images with ms paint dude
>>
File: slingshot in back pocket.jpg (184 KB, 800x742) Image search: [Google]
slingshot in back pocket.jpg
184 KB, 800x742
my first concealed carry
>>
>>29909942
My buddy used to have one with the little steel balls.

We were out and about with the slingshot and some paintball guns. As a joke, he told me to throw a paintball high into the air and he'd shoot it with his slingshot. He nailed that motherfucker.

Probably luck, but it was still pretty impressive.
>>
>>29913530

Nice joke man

>sling shots banned in new jersey

I swear man that's hilarious
>>
>>29915006
I would love to have an hour alone with the person that made those pants, a belt sander and a skrimshaw tool.

They hurt my eyes and they look like spring in the south
>>
Anyone have experience with classical slings or atlatls?
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2448x3264
A gift for a friend who actually got the fork in the scottish highlands. A good portion of one of the legs missing but in my view not enough to affect shooting. Still gotta put in the groves and varnish but not half bad.
>>
>>29915329
shit.
>>
>>29910155
this tbqhfp
>>
>>29915329
Hi there Jahk.999!
>>
>>29915329

cuck.
>>
>>29915534
hi. what do you think of my slingshot though?
>>
>>29915329
Slingshots are just literally sticks carved into the shape of a Y. Why does anyone care about them?
>>
>>29916201
a gun is a piece of metal and wood carved in the shape of an l
>>
>>29913469
>mspaint
>picresize.com
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.