[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /k/. So long story short, accidentally got some sand in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: cz.jpg (154 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
cz.jpg
154 KB, 960x540
Hey /k/. So long story short, accidentally got some sand in the trigger assembly of my CZ SP01. Any recommendations to get it out of there?
>>
>troll thread
here's your (lol gritty trigger is known on CZ's!).

>actual thread
just take it out and clean it.
>>
>>29909739
Shoot it
>>
>>29909739
Use an air duster, apply a light coat of oil and wipe off, leave out overnight, inspect the next morning, if it's gucci oil and clean business as usual and you're good.

I was dumb enough to take my beater 9mm catfishing a couple weeks ago for shootan snakes and I dropped it in some dry river clay, it worked well.
>>
>>29909739
pull the trigger with a round in the chamber pointed at your head.

should clean effortlessly
>>
rinse sand out with water, let dry, or displace water
>>
>>29909739
Pour water
>>
>>29909739
Throw it in the dishwasher, not like it will hurt the finish it has anyway.

>>29909784
This
>>
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
>>29909739
>current year
>not knowing how to detail strip and maintain your firearms

find a new hobby
>>
>>29909739
It's probably one of the easiest guns to fully strip. The sear cage comes out as a pack and it's really easy to take apart and put back together. Just do it in a ziploc bag so you don't lose springs until you are familiar with it.
>>
I just picked up a cz sp01woth night sights and threaded barrel and I plan on replacing the grips. Should I go with wood or should I get one of those aluminum grips in a bright color. Thinking orange or gold to kind of make the gun pop out.
>>
Bumping for cz love
>>
Did OPs gun come with the white letters? Mine are black. Also what's with the smaller magazine. It's easy to conceal with the 18 count
>>
>>29911496
G10 or bust fagget

But if you have to have aluminum, orange are p. Cool
>>
Clean the sand out. Coat liberally with oil, let it sit overnight, and then spray it out with compressed air. That has always fixed my gritty triggers.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.