[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post /k/ related heroes you know. Im kinda going through a hard
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: images.jpg (21 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
21 KB, 259x194
Post /k/ related heroes you know.

Im kinda going through a hard time, my dad medically retired from the police force about 6 months ago, a tumor was growing on his spinal column and it became so painful he had to undergo heavy medication.

The effects on his central nervous system has been devastating. He slurrs his speech due to the meds and cant even bend over to pick up something. Hopefully he responds well to treatment but right now he has lost a significant amount of weight and can barley even summon the willpower to cook his own meals. So, I am going to post stories of how the authority figures arent all kill crazy assholes, and even might share a lot of beliefs you do, because quite frankly, my father is a fucking hero and he deserves better than this.

Green text #1:
>dad shows up on suicide call
>guy has shotgun under his chin on his front porch
>dad approaches suspect
>guy points weapon at dad
>dad keeps his cool
>"hey man, not here to stop ya or hurt ya, just checkin in"
>guy lowers gun, talk ensues
>pours out tale of misery and woe
>dad says "look, its hard, it really is, we arent just born into a hard life, we are fully aware of how hard it is, but you are a good person, obviously you coulda killed me but you didnt"
>"even as bad as things are you have enough of a spark of decency to recognize it in me"
>"way I see it, you havent really broken any serious laws, how bout you put that gun down and we get you the help you need"
>guy actually does it
>station pressures dad to charge guy with SOMETHING
>dad thinks
>dont want this guys guns to get taken away, guy without guns aint a man at all.....
>writes him a ticket for disorderly conduct
misdemeanor in montana, guy gets help, resumes normal life, 2nd amendment rights intact, sent a pic and a letter last year with him posing next to a dead prize buck saying thanks.

Idk. Im drunk, please excuse any mispellings, but my dad was both a cop and a total bro, this has been hard.
>>
>>29909353
Greentext #2
>dad recieves call about hobo agressivley accosting people outside a gas station
>shows up
>sure enough, crazy hobo running around askin people for food, gesturing wildly
>dad walks up
>"what seems to be the problem sir" routin
>guy is very very clearly metally disabled
>dad realizes he has the mental faculties of a 3 year old
>"how long has it been since you ate anything?"
>guy childishly holds up 3 fingers
>"3 days?!"
>guy enthusiastically nods
>"thats fuckin bullshit, id be mean as catpiss too"
>grabs lunchbox
>gives sandwich, snickers bar, and a coke to the hobo
>hob mows down sitting on the curb next to my dad
>says around a mouthful of mom's porkchop sandwich
>"you dont hit people, most cops hit people, you are a good guy"
>dad coaxes disabled guy into the car
>front seat
>no cuffs
>takes guy to a shelter
>explains situation
>doesnt leave until he sees the man is well taken care of
>>
>>29909380
Greentext #3
>bunch of yuppie/anarchists from california in a bus show up at a local campground
>begin picking fights and being disruptive
>dad gets called
>literally only deputy on duty for the county
>cuz its montana and budgets fuckin suck
>no backup either
>40 rich bitch white cali punks pretending to be edgy acting violent
>dad surveys the situation
>goes to nearby bar
>explains situation to drunk rednecks
>deputizes them
>under the instruction that they do utterly nothing unless he ends up on the ground
>the ragtag group of loggers, bikers, and local nobodies brab chair legs, pool cues, and knives
>array themselves behind sherriff deputy dad
>stand in a big line looking menacing while he strides into rioutous edgy fag camp
>"you WILL cease and desist, pack up, load onto that bus, and flee this county, or I will loose this group of men upon you"
>post college but still jobless group of yuppie ruffians realize this isnt a fucking game and do as he says

People in our county still tell wildly exaggerated stories of the time he deputized a gang of drunks to go to war with a band of californians.
>>
Sounds like a cool guy
>>
jesus, man.
your dad sounds fucking awesome, and I wish him all of the best. we need more cops like this, we really do.
also would love more greentexts
>>
>>29909353
Jesus man, your dad sounds cool as shit.
Hope he gets better! Keep posting these awesome stories
>>
File: image.png (267 KB, 489x371) Image search: [Google]
image.png
267 KB, 489x371
>>29909429
>telling Californians to fuck off with the help of locals
Your dad is already a hero in my eyes. My town bent over to Austin and started some distillers and micro breweries and we get all sorts of assholes. Then I find out the massive ranch owned by an old Texan who died is being sold to build a subdivision by his kids not even 5 miles down the road from my best friend's ranch where I learned to shoot and they're all Californians. Me and buddy used to OC after hog hunting to local diner for some tipsy grub and recently some Californians tried to call the cops because we were OC'ing pistols but we both had CHL and my friend was an Air Force CO. Sheriff shows up, asks us "what were you guys up to?"
>just eating some breakfast tacos and these assholes called 911
>mfw it will only get worse once the subdivision gets built
>>
>cop gives a fuck about a criminals second amendment rights

Bullshit.

>this guy that was about to literally blow his brains out is ok, but fuck those pot smokers
>>
File: Keep it yours.png (1013 KB, 1576x972) Image search: [Google]
Keep it yours.png
1013 KB, 1576x972
Hey man, your dad sounds like the kind of cop we need a lot more of in your day and age.

He deserves better after a career giving the the people of your county that kind of stellar service.

This is the best I got. I hope he pulls through.
>>
>>29909958
jesus.
i cringed when she threw the lower at the wall
>>
>>29909353
Your father is a man who stands above most men. Head and shoulders above what we call men these days.

Are you going to be a man of that caliber anon? Or another sad little sissified imp like most of the under 25 crowd on /k/. You sad little fucks.
>>
>>29909925
>mfw it will only get worse once the subdivision gets built
Burn it down, as they build it blame it on peta or some other degenerate leftist cult.
>>
Where do I unsubscribe from this blog?
>>
>>29910057
Right near the hide thread button faggot. Report, hide move on with life.

Guy is drunk and missing his father, not all of us hate out dads. Then again considering how hard you dad raped you all those years we can understand hunny.
>>
>>29909353
I hope your dad will recover well and fast, if your stories are true he fucking deserves it.

He looks like a very sensible person, which is a rare quality amongst cops.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.