[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you feel about this? http://imgur.com/gallery/lY6I5
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 201
Thread images: 11
File: rRtY91K.jpg (709 KB, 1564x1564) Image search: [Google]
rRtY91K.jpg
709 KB, 1564x1564
How do you feel about this?

http://imgur.com/gallery/lY6I5
>>
>>29909207
Someone tldr this shit
>>
What am I looking at
>>
>>29909207
Nice context fucking low effort shit bag.
>>
>>29909207
next time post fucking context don't expect people to click links you nigger
>>
>>29909216

Tl;dr Some broad claims she was attacked by a junkie/nut case who pulled a knife on her, she pulled her gun and shot at the ground making him back off
>>
>>29909207
so she knowingly became entangled with a man armed with a knife and instead of running or shooting him she decided to trade blows? when he drew the knife she should have drawn the gun and started issuing commands until he ran or advanced.
>>
>>29909233
Is there a problem with her fictitious claim?
>>
>>29909256
the only problem here is your tripcode you fucking attention seeking faggot.
>>
She's lucky she isn't fucking dead.
>>
>>29909207
So the fucker had a knife, but she doesn't have a single knife wound? Talk about lucky. You'd have to be one hell of an idiot to not shoot a junkie and let him touch you. Even if you made it out you would be most likely infected with HIV or hepatitis, which is basically the same as getting killed.

I call bullshit on that story.
>>
>>29909216
Her mom was gonna ground her real bad for going to the Dillon Francis concert but then some dude attacked her so it all good
>>
>>29909295
we are all unlucky she isn't fuck that bitch. i hate the idea of letting criminals go because "people can change oh he didnt want to hurt me blah blah" fuck that he probably jumped someone else not long after.
>>
>>29909207
>My sense of humor is often dry and riddled with sarcasm that no one understands, but I like to help others when I can.
No its called being a bitch.
Dry humor is something that women don't understand.
>>
>>29909315
This.
>>
File: 1462937171870.jpg (56 KB, 400x505) Image search: [Google]
1462937171870.jpg
56 KB, 400x505
>>29909207
Thanks for no explanation asshat, take this shit back to facebook
>>
>>29909207
>shooting to scare
lol liberals not even once

yes spare the degenerates life so he can mug and kill someone later down the road, since he got a taste of being the victim for once he might not even confront the next person. just walk up behind them and start stabbing, could be a kid or elderly next time so he knows he can overpower them.

fucking hell this shit pisses me the fuck, if your not ready to use a firearm to protect yourself then you're to immature to own one, get a rape whistle or mace dumb bitch
>>
tl;dr for those who are so ADHD they can't read a couple paragraphs without flicking back to check facebook and twitter at least twice per paragraph

>Cunt walking home in a park
>A wild meth head appears, pretending his car broke down and he needs help
>Cunt sees through his act
>Meth head is out of meth and needs money to buy more, draws a knife with his shaky and withdrawal addled hands
>Cunt tries to talk him down
>He apologizes several times and then attacks
>Cunt scuffles with him for a bit, finally draws and shoots the ground
>Meth head flees

It's cute that she tried to do the right thing and all, if it's even a real story

But then she claims she's "taken years of self defense and gun training" and that what she did was proper gun handling when any idiot can tell you she should have perforated the fucker the moment his knife came out, so I don't know

Maybe she just didn't want to have to do all the paperwork, get taken in, lose your gun song and dance
>>
>>29909233
She's a liar. fuck this thread, also
>>
>>29909233
>and shot at the ground

Hopefully she gets charged.

If you aren't willing to shoot the 'attacker', you clearly weren't in enough danger to fire a round.
>>
>>29909344
>Maybe she just didn't want to have to do all the paperwork, get taken in, lose your gun song and dance

If there are no witnesses, no one needs to know what happened.
>>
>>29909268
Ok thx
>>
>>29909233

Something seems off about this story. Obviously she was beat up, that I do believe. It was probably her boyfriend and doesn't want her husband to finding out.

I'd bet money on it.
>>
>>29909216
She could kill subhuman but didn't because she was too pussy.
>>
>>29909340
Killing doesn't come that naturally to people as one might think. We don't act rationally when in dangerous situations. Most people choose flight over fight even when armed.
>>
File: 1413941692401.jpg (40 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1413941692401.jpg
40 KB, 640x640
>>
>>29909381
I wonder what the husbands wife's son would have to say about it
>>
>>29909316
dry humor is best humor, unless a girl does it
>>
>>29909356
be happy a female is forthcoming enough to carry a gun, draw if necessary, and still respect escalation of force regardless of law. put yourself in their shoes next time wizard, someday you will pray your wife is willing to do the same

being said, story sounds dubious as fuck, and i bet she was just spooked by some civilian walking in the other direction, that she pulled her gun retroactively and ND into the ground. or something of that nature. if the story is true though, outside of bullet refraction dangers, i say power to her
>>
>>29909356
>If you aren't ready to kill someone else, you aren't ready to defend your own life!
kthnx megafucktard
>>
>>29909207
>this thread
Not everyone is so eager to ventilate another human being. I don't expect /k/ to understand until they are at least 25 years old.
>>
>>29909305
Well according to the story the fucker was desperate and nervous. Maybe he did not actually have what it takes to actually stab someone. I have been threatened with a knife and not stabbed a few times. I used to be a bouncer. Also HIV and hepatitis dont magically jump in to you by skin contact.
>>
>>29911422
All she did was let a violent person go who now has a chance to attack a person who; statistically, is less likely to be armed and will now be in imminent danger because that chick decided to be all high-and-mighty on her moral horse.

A single shot to the body would be much better if you want to go that route, not as likely to kill him, guaranteed incapacitated enough for police to find him.

So, I hope this bitch watches the news and sees the story of another girl who got stabbed to death for her cash.
>>
>>29911543
whether someone will do damage at a later date is not a consideration of using lethal force. only if said person remains a pertinent threat at that moment is it.

im not going to shoot you because, statistically, you will eventually in your life, cause grievous harm to someone else

stupidest fucking argument ive ever heard, and holds no water
>>
>>29911543
also, its more than fairly obvious that you are a noguns cawwadoody little faggot that earned his law degree in his 3rd period social studies class
>>
>>29909207
Someone needs to break her arms and legs and lay her on a fireant hill while alive.

I'm too lazy to go do it right now.
>>
>>29911558
How the fuck did you extrapolate that?

The threat to her life was sufficient enough she needed to use a firearm to force her attacker back.

what that tells me is without a firearm present that lady would be significantly worse off or dead.

as such, any future victim will likely go that route because this woman was trying to be caring and motherly.
>>
>>29911565
ok.
>>
>>29911543
Little of what you said has anything to do with her willingness to kill someone at that moment. Not everyone sits at home fantasizing about how they are going to get away with killing someone legally.
>>
>>29911583
you are the type of gun owner that impinges on the freedom of gun owners and their right to bear arms. the only law you respect is the law that fits you, and you will be the first to say you love freedom and the last to defend its pillars, outside of the ones on your doorstep
>>
>>29909207
>I didn't want to hurt anyone
>That's why I use a gun to defend myself

She might as well be throwing firecrackers at him.
>>
>>29911614
yes, you hold a gun because you dont want people to get hurt, not because you do. when you realize that, youll be able to call your metal a peacemaker
>>
>>29911595
SHE BOUGHT A GUN FOR DEFENSE YOU PLEB

she bought something designed to kill, to defend herself, drew that weapon designed to kill to stop someone from killing her.

jesus fuck you're retarded, if she wants to play this game of forgiveness and second chances, get a can of OC.

>>29911614
>what this guy says

>>29911606
Yawn.

I hope we see a followup story of a dead girl that was unarmed caused by this same attacker.
>>
>>29911400
I would hope my wife isn't stupid enough to take chances with a fucking math head, actually.
>>
>>29911633
the type of unrigored logic youd expect from a teenager
>>
>>29911643
your wife died then friend, because binary responses to graded situations is what takes the most players out
>>
>>29911648
Alright, I hope you enjoy defending yourself with your concealed water pistol filled with the tears you spill for violent criminals.
>>
>>29911643
indeed. He could have been a member of Al-Gebra.
>>
>>29911614
This desu

If she's not willing to actually use the gun for its intended use, she should just carry mace. Had the attacker not been an innocent victim of drug addiction (her story reeks of shit lmao) and instead been someone who was much more malicious she would have been dead.
>>
>>29911417
But that's true you stupid prick.
>>
>>29911595
Not everyone sits on /k/ tripfagging because he thinks people actually give a shit what he thinks, but here you are.
>>
>>29911633
Yeah and that doesn't mean she was ready to kill right there at that moment. I'm not saying she shouldn't have shot him. Being ready to shoot someone and being legally justified are two totally different things.
>>29911676
But here you are replying to my post, totally not giving a shit.
>>
>>29911675
So everyone that has ever defended themselves was totally ready to kill that person instigating them? Topkek nigga, many soldiers aren't even ready to kill.
>>
>>29911663
It took me a second to realise my phone decided to auto correct that

Holy fuck my sides
>>
>>29911706
>many soldiers aren't ready to kill

That's because many soldiers are in Logistics and Mechanics

Infantry are killing machines.

But back to my original point.

If you have to defend your LIFE, you have to be ready to kill if need be.
>>
>>29909207
>nigga pull out knife
>grill draws fun and waves it at the general direction of the nigglet
>nigga run
>fin
>>
>>29911699
What part of her story was she not legally justified?
the minute he decided to pull a knife on her and then go toward her is perfectly justifiable reason to shoot.

His warning shot is a gun pointed at him, he ignores that and attacks anyway, anything that comes out of that barrel is well deserved.

This isn't about being ready to 'kill' this about being ready to survive, if the first thing that enters your mind when someone attacks you is "I don't want to kill this person with this firearm" then you shouldn't carry that firearm, you not being ready to do that opens them up with plenty of time to get that gun from you and they wont have any qualms about using it against you.

She already let him close the distance and assault her before finally reacting which means her mindset wasn't in the right spot to begin with, which suggests she should probably get more training.

This post is gettin way too long

tl;dr if you don't have the fortitude to shoot in defense, don't carry a gun because you're a liability.
>>
>>29911720
>I want to live a happy and productive life
>THEREFORE I MUST BE READY TO MURDER OTHER PEOPLE!!!
Fucking hell, get back in the box.
>>
>>29909356
escalation of force nigger
>>
>>29911733
>implying that's what I said

lrn2readingcomprehension, dumb cunt.
>>
>>29909365
Theres always a witness when you don't need one though.

Just ask Michael Slager.
>>
>>29909365
>what is evidence
>>
>>29911733
>Self defense is murder

It's too late. Just go.
>>
>>29909356
>if you buy a gun is because you want to kill with it
>not defend yourself
>implying just having gun doesn't dissuade McNiggleton of GTFO
>implying is NEEDED to kill McNiggleton with said gun
>>
To everyone saying she should be charged for shooting into the ground, what happens if you mean to kill but miss due to stress and the hobo legs it as soon as the first shot is fired?
Should you magdump into the back of the fleeing bum, should you be charged for being worthless with your gun or everything hunky-dory since its the tough that counts?
>>
>>29911738
If you have to defend your LIFE, you have to be ready to kill if need be.
These are your exact words, right?

In refutation to >>29911417
???

So you ARE saying that, you stupid piece of shit.

Do you even realize how fucking stupid you are?
>>
>>29909233
>and shot at the ground making him back off
Dumb and wrong. Never discharge a weapon as a warning. Either shoot at your target or don't shoot.
>>
>>29911659
Kek
>>
>>29911787
And what you said to refute >>29911720
was that to live a happy and productive life, you must murder somebody.

Ever heard of false equivalence you fucking mong.
>>
>>29911734
escalation of force does not include shooting into the air or ground. i dont disagree with her actions, but they were unsafe and the law could easily punish her for it
>>
9/10 successful self defense cases with guns are BRANDISHING ALONE

>>29911765
Only around 200 self defense kills, in America, are ruled as "justifiable homicide" per year. Chances are 500:1, if you pull a gun in legal self defense, you aren't going to kill the bastard.

Fuck your retarded-ass spin on what your CCW teacher taught you.
>>
>>29911633
>I hope an innocent person is murdered so I can feel vindicated in my argument

Hey, maybe we'll get lucky. Maybe it will be you.
>>
>>29909340
>actually carrying a firearm
>at least willing to pull it out once threatened
>declines to actually shoot the guy, a natural human instinct that needs to be trained out/overruled by fight or flight
>must be a liberal
>>
>>29911417
Uhm, that's actually case precedent in many jurisdictions. If you pull a gun on someone and then don't drop them, the DA will argue that you did not believe that there was a clear and present danger of death or great bodily harm, hence the threat of lethal force was not justified.
>>
>>29911780
Nope but you should be able to tell the difference between a shot fired into the ground and a shot fired at someone.
>>
>>29911675
This website is for people who are 18 and older, son.
>>
>>29911812
In my state warning shots are, indeed, allowed by law.
>>
>>29911839
Says the 16 year old
>>
>>29911823
>tries to argue from principle
>goes against his principle.

nice, if you're going to argue from morality, be consistent.
>>
>>29911720
>Infantry are killing machines.
Nope. Some people are and adapt very well, many people break and end up killing themselves.
>If you have to defend your LIFE, you have to be ready to kill if need be.
Nope. You can kill and not be ready for it those consequences.
>>29911731
I didn't imply she was not legally justified rather probably not ready to take another life judging by the fact she shot at the ground and not directly at him. I don't want to kill anyone with my gun, I'm not ready to take another human life, but that doesn't mean I won't gut your ass if you tried something.
>>
>>29911848
Project harder, you 15 year old manlet.
>>
>>29911731
I hope typing that all out was worth it since from the first sentence you'd clearly misunderstood what he said.
He meant she was legally justified to shoot him, but not ready to shoot him.
Fuck.

>don't carry a gun if you can't kill
She carried it for self defense, it worked. Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>29911854
>I'm not ready to take another human life,
> but that doesn't mean I won't gut your ass if you tried something.

how do you manage to contradict yourself in the same fuckin' sentence?

Is this that Afghani education coming through?
>>
>>29911864
>implying I'm not 6'5

eat a dick sandwich you 14 year old faggot
>>
>>29911839
Some guy is coming at you with a knife and you aren't ready to kill him. He then takes the $16.01 out of your wallet and shanks the hell out of you. Or maybe you do fire a warning shot and that kicks his instincts in and he charges you and you get the shit stabbed out of you again. If someone is trying to kill you then you have to be ready to kill if you want to survive.
>>
>>29911580
Calm down mememan it's going to be ok.
>>
>>29911849
>>29911849
>make one post in thread
>HURR DURR UR INCONSISTENT I WIN

Jesus christ son, try harder.
>>
>>29911868
it didn't work moron, OPs pic proves it didn't work.

if it worked there'd be a dead crack addict with a knife and a woman with no injury.
>>
File: 1432482989373.jpg (45 KB, 500x666) Image search: [Google]
1432482989373.jpg
45 KB, 500x666
What is the purpose of carrying a gun for self-defence?

Killing the threat or stopping the threat?
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 221x229) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 221x229
>>29909268
>>
>>29911878
>you're not though

Get late-term aborted, you 13 year old walking Mountain Dew advertisement
>>
>>29911889
It's still a threat if you don't kill it deader than dead
>>
>>29911887
You don't understand what arguing from principle means do you?
>>
>>29911898
>It's still a threat if you don't kill it deader than dead

Why?
>>
>>29911896
I would but I'm too busy crushing your moms puss

Back to school you 12 year old turbogay
>>
>>29911888
>didn't work
>she's not raped/stabbed/dead
I'd say that worked, or does self defense only work if you come out of the situation 100% A-ok?
>>
>>29911880
Seems to me like the guy didn't try to kill her though. Since, you know, she's alive and all that.

Of course, this is all a moot point anyways. It's imgur. Some girl fell on gravel while jogging, took pictures of the scrapes, then made up a story to impress strangers and get fake Internet points.

Every self defense situation is different, but this one never happened.
>>
>>29911837
gee, look at all 100,000 people that got prosecuted last year for brandishing and not shooting the guy in the back when he ran away. Oh wait, maybe 2 of them got prosecuted for it.

Guess what DAs push harder than prosecution for brandishing? Shooting a fucker in the back!

Fucking idiot.
>>
>>29911912
> does self defense only work if you come out of the situation 100% A-ok?

yes.
>she's not raped/stabbed/dead
Came pretty fuckin' close.
he could easily have murked her when he first attacked her cuz she wasn't paying attention.
>>
>>29911880
no, after you take the warning shot and he still comes forward, then you put lead on mass you fucking dumbass mong. literally just made up an unlikely scenario to support your shitty argument
>>
>>29911911
>turbogay
Haven't heard that one in ages, that's a blast from the past!
>>
>>29911906
Say you shoot a guy in the abdomen like 11 times, he might not be able to stab you any more, but he could pull out his own stomach and throw it at you, and then you'd get stomach acid all over you and blood and if he has aids then you'll probably get aids too and will kill you in the long run.

Thus, aim for the head.
>>
>>29909207
>every one in this thread is a shit posting retard
How can you not see both sides of the question you idiots?? You can be unprepared for the weight that goes with taking someones life, but that doesn't mean you can't take someones life if need be. What you guys are arguing about is a misunderstanding between what "being ready to kill someone" means. A soldier is trained to kill someone, but he can still be unprepared too. That 11 year old kid in the news recently wasn't trained to kill someone, but oh boy was he prepared too
>>
>>29909207
Hot and horny, I wish I was her I would of told the guy to eat my kat for the money
>>
>>29911924
So what you're saying is that if my life is threatened and I prevent my life from being taken, but my assailant grazes my elbow in the process, its not successful?
Are you autistic?
>>
>>29911925
Good argument Nigel. He got close enough to beat the piss out of her didn't he? Easily could have killed her if he wanted
>>
>>29911900
Actually you don't. My principle is that if you're going to wish harm on an innocent just so you can stand on a soapbox, then maybe you need to be the one harmed so you can realize just how retarded you are.

That's my principle, and I'll happily argue from it all damn day.

Of course, you posted about hoping an innocent girl gets killed, so you're clearly an edge lord, and I don't expect you to understand. It's okay little anon. Someday you'll grow up.
>>
>>29911900
actually stfu. the worst debators are the ones that think they are competent
>>
>>29911928
>AIDS
>killing anyone in first world countries ever again
Shit, you'd have to unlucky as fuck.
>>
>>29911873
because I'm not ready to kill someone and you can't say you are until you've actually done it, that don't mean I won't kill someone for trying to kill me and I was educated in America, try harder laddy
>>
>>29911911
Jokes on you, I've got two gay dads and I was birthed through one of their anuses.

Get meme'd on you 10 year old casul.
>>
>>29911911
>9911911

Nice get, 20th century Army weapon Naming committee
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 552x446) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 552x446
>>29911676
>>
>>29911939
honestly, leave this board
>>
>>29909381
I believe that theory
>>
>>29911935
>semantics.
being stabbed in the palm but not losing your hand could still count as 'coming out ok'.
>>
>>29911954
Hah, No wonder they named you Dongus, cos after school you were always getting donged amirite?

You're on the afterburner ride to faggotville, you 9 year old tosspot
>>
>>29911924
How do you know he could have done it easily though? If the story is true, then it sounds like the guy was pretty strung out. His reflexes and coordination would be suffering.
>>
>>29911920
I know of at least three local prosecutions that involved brandishing a firearm in defense. Guess what, they don't make the national news. You also seem to be mistakenly assuming I meant that if you draw and they run you have to shoot. The point is that if you draw in a situation where you do not have to shoot, it is very unlikely that it will be considered justifiable force.
>>
File: 1405538289758.jpg (24 KB, 225x250) Image search: [Google]
1405538289758.jpg
24 KB, 225x250
>>29911928
>>
>>29911959
Or what? Last I checked this Antique Amish Catalog Trading forum was open to everyone?
>>
>>29911939
Then why didn't he?
>>
File: 1367495256426.jpg (24 KB, 322x275) Image search: [Google]
1367495256426.jpg
24 KB, 322x275
>>29911943
No, you're trying to change your principle now.

You were being morally righteous saying I was in the wrong for suggesting someone else could be killed because of her lack of action

and that maybe it should be me who gets killed.

which totally goes against your morals.

you saw a chance to make a shitty point and went for it, thinking it was a real zinger and that you had me bamboozled.
>>
>>29911966
No, that would be badly injured but not dead.
You (or some other fuck) implied that her attempt at self defense against a knife wielding assailant hadn't worked, even though all she has is a fat lip, a grazed knuckle and a bruise.
Seems pretty successful to, I get knocked about more than that just working.
>>
why are you guys here and not playing cs go?
>>
>>29911986
Who gives a fuck if he could or couldn't?

are you going to stand and ask an attacker
"excuse me sir, are you in the right mind frame to stab me to death or possibly rape me right now? I need to know before I shoot you and regret it"
>>
>>29912003
Youre willing to risk that when a guy with a knife is coming at you?
>>
>>29911900
>you don't understand, do you?
>debate me, faggots

It's said that someday anon will obtain a fedora with a brim so large it will block out the sun, and on that day the world will descend into eternal darkness. Thus shall end humanity as we know it.
>>
>>29912012
They didn't work.

he closed distance, he was within reach to cause serious harm.

are you arguing serious harm has to be done first for it to be justified?

just pretend for a second the pick was a knife stuck in her eye, now do you think her warning shot was retarded and perhaps she should have shot him sooner?

or do you still take her moral argument and say he deserved a second chance?
>>
>>29912016
Actually, I'm just going to drop trou and projectile shit at him. I've stopped four muggings this way.
>>
>>29909207
Buddy showed me this, still not understand
>>
>>29912032
>*pic
>>
>>29912004
Not even the guy you're replying to but
>You were being morally righteous saying I was in the wrong for suggesting someone else could be killed because of her lack of action
You actually said
>I hope we see a followup story of a dead girl that was unarmed caused by this same attacker.
>I hope we see a followup story of a dead girl
>I hope we see a dead girl
See, the beauty boards like these is I scroll up the page a bit and copy exactly what you said, it tends to prevent the kind of squirming you're displaying.
>>
File: image.jpg (10 KB, 344x147) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10 KB, 344x147
>>29912025
I like to live dangerously.
>>
>>29912013
I'm waiting for someone to bring up 'stopping power'.
>>
>>29912041
Yes, I'm not arguing from principle moron, he is.

he was implying I was the asshole for saying that, while immediately saying I should be the one to be shot.

Have you figured this much out yet?

>>29912051
>.45 muh stopping power
>>
>>29912004
No, I was a wholly new guy calling you out on your retarded bullshit. You didn't say anything about a potential for someone getting hurt, you said
>I hope an unarmed girl dies

Now get back in your hole, you little shit.
>>
>>29912032
And I'll say it again.
She got attacked, she scared the armed attacker off, she's basically unharmed.
It worked.
Guess what? If she'd have been stabbed in the face, then no, it wouldn't have been successful, but she wasn't so it is.

I know it's edgy to mouth off about only pulling a gun to kill, but its only the internet, none of your friends can see you acting tough.
>>
>>29909344
Any female that says she had years of training doesn't.
>>
>>29912075
>then no, it wouldn't have been successful, but she wasn't so it is.

she got attacked.

it doesn't make a difference if she was stabbed or not, the possibility of it was right there presenting itself and she did nothing to stop it.

>I'll say it's edginess, that always gets em!
>>
>>29912063
No, you said you'd like to see an innocent killed so you're point would be vindicated
>I hope we see a followup story of a dead girl that was unarmed caused by this same attacker.
>I hope
So that's you wishing death upon an innocent person.

After that the other anon said
>Maybe we'll get lucky. Maybe it will be you.
What that anon is saying is that someone who wishes death on people is probably deserving of a little of their own medicine.

If he'd said
>I hope you die anon
then fine, I'd give you the point.
>>
>>29912087
>self defense only means to stop people actually attacking you
No, it doesn't. If someone jumps me, gets a few hits in then I draw on them and shoot them, is that no longer self defense because they managed to punch me first?
Fucking idiot.
>>
>>29912046
I can respect that. Good day.
>>
>>29912101
>No, you said you'd like to see an innocent killed so you're point would be vindicated

Yes I did, I stand by it.
I'm not arguing from moral principle.
dopey.
I'm arguing from cold hard realistic possibilities.

>deserving of a little of their own medicine.
>I hope you die anon

what's the difference?

None, just phrasing, phaggot.
>>
>>29912111
>hypothetical scenario that doesn't relate to the one being discussed

durr

she got attacked, she let it happen, she didn't keep her distance.

if he approached from behind and attacked her, you'd be correct.

she also said she had "training" which is immediately bullshit, she let a stranger get within arms distance while tweaking out apologizing for nothing.
>>
>>29912130
>none
Except that explicitly states that they want you to die.
The other states that they think that you deserve to, not that you necessarily should.

Whatever point you were arguing from, it still makes you a cunt.
>>
>>29912063
>oh no, literally no one is agreeing with me!
>I know, I'll just drop the pretense and start shit flinging!

I believe there's a place on /pol/ for you son.

And yes, I AM arguing from principle. You literally said that you hoped an innocent girl dies, just so that you can sit smugly in your gaming chair and tell everyone about how right you are. You don't understand what it means to argue from principle because you simply don't have any.
>>
>>29911720
Fuck you, I'm in logistics.
>>
>>29912138
>she also said she had training which is immediately bullshit
Almost certainly, nothing to do with my point though.

>she got attacked, she let it happen, she didn't keep her distance.
She still defended herself.
>>
>>29912173
Fuck you, I AM logistics. Now get out of me, I didnt consent to this.
>>
>>29912182
You love it, you dirty log train.
>>
>>29911733
Sic Vic pacem parabellum
Faggot
>>
>>29912161
I'm a cunt, I don't care.

someone gets raped or killed 'cuz she let him go, fine, had it of been someone else in her position, he might not have re-offended

>If we're lucky it's you
>It should be you
>you should die

they're the same, tard.
>>
>>29912194
>quoting latin
>ever
It's good though, it's like sticking Paul Walker quotes on your car, lets me know you're a complete twat.
>>
>>29912175
>She still defended herself.
after allowing herself to be attacked.

she didn't defend herself 100%.
happy?

>>29912168
>>
>>29912168
I'm not arguing from principle.
never said it was.

I'm arguing from reality.
Morals have no part of my argument.
>having to explain this to you again
>>
>>29912198
>they're the same
No, they're really not.
One is a hard statement 'I WANT you to die' versus 'I think you should die'.
If you can't wrap your head around linguistics fine.
>>
>>29912194
>prepare for war
>not
>go to war
>>
>>29912206
No. You defend yourself or you don't, I can't wrap my head around why you're treating this so oddly.
She fended off the attacker, therefore she defended herself.
That's it.

Was it a good idea? No, probably not.
Was it an understandable decision given that she almost certainly hasn't had training.Yes?
Is it sad that /k/ is sperging over a random woman at least attempting to defend herself with a firearm and posing it in a positive light? Yes.
>>
>>29912222
What the fuck?

are people really this stupid?

>I want you to die
>dies
Good he died.

>I think you should die
>dies
Good he died.

same outcome moron.
>>
>>29912250
>same outcome
Different route there. The intentions are different.
You're the one who can't handle subtleties in language.
'I want' and 'I think' are undeniably different.
>>
>>29912245
I don't think you're properly understanding what I'm saying.

I'm saying she's lucky to only have the injuries she does.

In another situation she could easily have had a knife in the gut, he finds her gun, takes it, executes her right then and there..
all because she forgot her 'training' and let him close the distance knowingly.
>>
I think the most dubious thing about it is she says he had a knife, gets tagged enough times for 5 pictures, but none of them are knife wounds.

And if it is true and she just luckily avoided getting shanked, she's wallowing in her own inflated sense of nonviolent justice while letting some messed up junky get away and maybe find another victim that doesn't have a gun to fire wildly and scare off.
>>
>>29912198
3edgy5me
>>
>>29912273
How?

think
θJŋk/Submit
verb
have a particular belief or idea.
"she thought that nothing would be the same again"

should
ʃʊd/Submit
verb
(in the first person) expressing a conjecture or hope.)
>>
Fake and gay
>>
>>29912214
The reality is that no one got hurt, but you're hoping someone does.

And if someone DOES get hurt, I'm hoping its you instead of some innocent girl, because you deserve a taste of your own medicine
>>
>>29912288
>suggesting he might attack someone else because she pussyfooted about.
>>
>>29912315
>implying I fire warning shots
>>
>>29912250
I call this next piece "autism in motion"
>>
>>29912324
Where is it wrong?
literally dictionary textbook definition.
>>
>>29912323
Oooh anon, you're so dark and edgy! Please don't hurt me!
>>
>>29912381
I think you should get hurt.
>>
>>29912346
>quoting dictionary.com
>on 4chan

I call this next piece "double autism"
>>
>>29912394
>arguing against dictionary definitions
I call this, illiteracy and stupidity.
>>
>>29912390
I'm sure you do, son.

After all, if you're going to wish death on innocent women for the purpose of showing how great you are at debating, then I'm certain you have no problem wishing harm upon someone who disagrees with you on the Internet.
>>
>>29912409
Spell everything correctly
>you're illiterate though

Your power level is showing, my boy
>>
>>29912426
>illiteracy
>Unable to READ or WRITE
>such as, unable to READ a dictionary
I call this, illiteracy - proven.
>>
>>29912446
Is he... Oh my god, ladies and gentlemen, he's actually going for it! The triple autism! Ooooh, but he STILL can't get more than a 6 from the Russian judge!
>>
File: YSjjB.png (16 KB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
YSjjB.png
16 KB, 267x200
>>29912462
>>
>>29912426
>my dictation software didn't make any red squiggly lines, so I'm not illiterate!
>>
>>29912471
>le meme face
No no, go back to complaining about dictionaries and telling me I should get hurt. It's funnier that way
>>
>>29912277
I properly understand that bit, I also properly understand that that isn't what we were arguing about in the first place.
>>
>>29912474
Yeah pretty much
>>
>>29912297
See, two different things.
Moron.
>>
>>29912503
>lowqualitybait.jpg
>>
>>29912514
>(you)
>>
kys en masse
>>
>brandishes gun
>fires it without the intent of killing someone
>admits it

isn't this illegal?
>>
>>29912550
She shouldn't have a gun anyway fucking incompetent.
she needs to open carry a boyfriend to actually handle a problem properly.
>>
>>29912550
Only if you were brandishing for no reason.

(depending on locality) It's considered "assault with a deadly weapon" but it's easier for the DA or the cop to just wave it off than a dead, unarmed black teenager who got his blood all over you when he was just getting his head back in the books, going to church, helpin' his mama with the dishes, expecting a new baby boy from his gf that will be graduating from her GED program in only 4 weeks.
>>
>>29912522
Believe me I'm trying, but if that other thread taught me anything, it's that gun ranges have a no singles rule to keep me from doing this sort of thing.
>>
>>29912562
Rollie /pol/lie
>>
>>29912575
rope is cheap, cliffs are free.
go out like a hero.
>>
>>29912599
A real hero would find a way to incorporate some memes
>>
>>29912622
go out like an hero?
>>
>>29909207
any full face pics of this broad?
she looks cutie based on these
>>
>>29912514
How you can think they mean the same and the way they were used was the same when you bring up dictionary definitions that define them as having DIFFERENT MEANINGS.
>>
>girl catches shit from a dangerous tweaker
>remains calm and attempts to deescalate
>gets attacked and successfully defends herself
>autismos who have never had to fire a weapon in anger sperg out over her decisions when they've never had a similar experience
Never change day/k/are! :^)
>>
>tried to shoot suspect
>only hit the ground in panic mode
>I-I meant to hit the ground heheh to you know uhhhh scare him hehe
>>
>>29913106

Pretty much this.

>>29913137

I'd rather she intentionally missed and lied saying that she didn't hit hit by accident. Killing doesn't come naturally to normal human beings
Thread replies: 201
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.