[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone here into 3 gun? It seems pretty fun but I dont know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 2015 UofF 3Gun Team web.jpg (97 KB, 660x334) Image search: [Google]
2015 UofF 3Gun Team web.jpg
97 KB, 660x334
Anyone here into 3 gun?

It seems pretty fun but I dont know where to start. Are there actual 3 gun classes I can take or do I just have to register for a competition and look like an idiot until I git good?

Also I plan on selling or trading my sig 1911 for a glock 34 and getting either a stoeger m3k or mossberg 930. which of the two are better? the M3K seems sexy as fuck and is pretty cheap.
>>
>>29907645
yes, there are a couple/few guys on here who engage in the shooting sports.

Sadly I'm not one of them, hoepfully someone else will chime in.
>>
>>29907662
thanks for the bump
>>
>>29907645
My father shoots three gun and I went to a few of his competitions when I was a kid. Everybody there is incredibly helpful. Just do you best to read rules online and get the right gear. If you don't have the right gear they'll most likely let you use it anyways one time. Or they might even lend you some spare.
>>
>>29907709
noice. the only competition stuff Ive done was youth skeet shooting, and the people there were kinda snooty.
>>
>>29907814
Competitive shotgunning in all the disciplines are pretty snotty.
>>
>>29909051
I do CAS but at the club I am a member of there is also 3 gun among a myriad of other professions. None of them are snotty. Almost all of them are super nice.
>>
>>29907645
I suspect there will be clubs that do it.

Just have a google of 3 gun in whatever place you live in and you should find something.
>>
>>29907645
Just try it out, that's how I started. I just went and had fun, take it slow and be safe, the community is pretty friendly from what I've experienced.

I've used a 930 and it's okay, but I've been ruined by a benelli m2.
>>
>>29909337
the way one of my friends explained it is that it's more important to make your hits and not just be fast. get fast after you make everything 100%. you get penalized for misses.
>>
>>29909351
You just get faster as you get better, he's right in that you should focus on hits mainly.
>>
>>29907645

there are classes, but just go out and have fun.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.