[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bundeswehr to 'Modernize an Expand'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 187
Thread images: 32
File: 1452306648568.png (707 KB, 1162x850) Image search: [Google]
1452306648568.png
707 KB, 1162x850
https://www.rt.com/news/342563-germany-bundeswehr-army-expansion/

"Germany is marching towards rebuilding what was once western Europe’s largest army, with a “long overdue” decision to recruit 14,300 additional soldiers over the next seven years, to counter modern threats and overcome pressures “in all areas.”
“A quarter century of contraction is over. It is time for the Bundeswehr to grow again,” Ursula von der Leyen, the defense minister said in a statement announcing the expansion. “The Bundeswehr is under pressure to modernize in all areas. We have to get away from the process of permanent shrinking.”

So, what does /k/ think?
>>
They'll fuck it up. Germany is Sweden 2.0.

They somehow don't have repair parts for their existing inventory of vehicles and weapons. Despite the amount of money they spend.
>>
>>29907227
That they're going to have to lower the recruitment standards.

>Only 14k more over seven years

Barely anyone there wants to join the military, and those that do are generally the lowest of the low.
>>
>>29907227
DEUTCHLAND UBER ALLES!! VOR DAS VATHERLAND!
>>
File: 200643092217_Skorpion.jpg (57 KB, 569x700) Image search: [Google]
200643092217_Skorpion.jpg
57 KB, 569x700
>>29907227
>So, what does /k/ think?
Bundeswehr is gay as fuck. NVA stronk, 1961 best year of my life.
>>
>>29907227
G-german nationalism on the rise?
>>
File: 1437434983922.jpg (722 KB, 2428x1615) Image search: [Google]
1437434983922.jpg
722 KB, 2428x1615
Maybe now they can start re-growing their balls.
>>
>>29907227
>spend the last decade reducing military
>suddenly want to reverse and recoup the strength they just stripped from themselves
Sounds like they are starting to realize going full PC and touchy feely isn't the way to go, for a moment there they were outshining American libtards in their decision making.
>>
File: 1455046182336.jpg (244 KB, 944x944) Image search: [Google]
1455046182336.jpg
244 KB, 944x944
>>29907227
Cool, maybe they can get full-grown tanks this time.
>>
Poland better watch it's back.
>>
>>29907279
>NVA stronk
Not going to lie, the uniforms looked pretty nice and the helmets are interesting, but despite getting some of the best gear out of the PACT countries by the 80's they were starting to fall pretty far behind. Also why is the filename Skorpion? Those subguns aren't the VZ-61.
>>
>>29907227
I'll believe it when I see it. The Euros are full of grandiose statements and sweeping agreements with no enforcement mechanism and no funding, and a shitty record of following through. Especially on anything to do with icky nasty defense.

How the hell are two thousand warm bodies -- mostly POG's -- a year going to have any meaningful impact on their defense posture?
>>
>>29907298
>re-growing their balls.

I seriously doubt they can reverse the damage to the people's psyche that leftism has done. I think Western Europe is toast.

>>29907279

As cool as they may have seemed, they were still diehard commies. At least they weren't the cucked kind.
>>
>>29907330
Poland could conquer Germany in a week. Given the current strength of Poland's ground forces and horrible state of Germany's, everything.
>>
File: 1462339921067.jpg (104 KB, 690x501) Image search: [Google]
1462339921067.jpg
104 KB, 690x501
>>29907328
>he doesn't want a miniature T-34
also, wrong side of the Wall fampai
>>
File: 1442686150914.jpg (184 KB, 1100x887) Image search: [Google]
1442686150914.jpg
184 KB, 1100x887
>>29907342
WARPAC in general peaked in the 1970s and began to falter throughout the 80s

>filename
it's just the name given by the original source, I've been meaning to purge all the incorrect filenames in my stash it but it doesn't trigger my slavaboo autism enough to justify the effort

and yeah, the guns are East German copies of the Polish PM-63. The VoPo loved them.

>>29907350
OG Ossies and modern regressive leftists are two different kinds of people, after meeting many of both I much prefer the company of the former
>>
>>29907279
Those are pm-63's, not skorpions
>>
>>29907330
>tfw Poland has more Leopards than Germany
>>
>>29907369
and they could of gotten away with it too if it wasn't for that meddling NATO
>>
>>29907514
see >>29907466
>>
>>29907254
Hard to when the politicians who sign the bills are traitors

>>29907255
It's more to do with the aging population
Even the US has this problem, amoung sub 20 year olds its less than half white.

Germany isn't quite as cucked & liberalized as the US, so most of them will have a problem with large numbers of foreigners in their military.
>>
>>29907227
I think that's cool as shit
>>
>>29907581
>Germany isn't quite as cucked & liberalized as the US
where have you been?

Germany has just lucked out until now, by not being next to non white shitholes. Now of course the brown hordes walk across Europe to Germany.
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 509x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 509x800
>>29907581
>Muslim German soldiers
>kebab shitskins in flek
>tfw
>>
>>29907657
What's the problem if they're actually loyal to Germany?
>>
Great, unless of course we'll use them for refugee fishing. Looking forward to the reactions of my self-hating countrymen.
>>
>>29907657
implying the rapefugees will join the german military.

They just walked across a continent because someone in Turkey told them they would get free housing, medical, food, and blonde german pussy. While also abandoning Syria or which ever country they came from. Instead of fighting in their home nation's military. They'll flee to another country, the minute Germany is under attack.
>>
>>29907693

I actually tried to find the perfect kek picture for that particular post but I couldn't find it so just try to imagine a sublime kek adorned with gold and finely crafted silver of at least 1 billion pixels of large.
>>
>>29907705
Not the first generation immigrants but the ones born in Germany as 2nd and 3rd generation immigrants, some will feel the need to defend the country that opened its arms to their grandparents
>>
>>29907745
I've imagined it. It's quite glorious.
>>
>>29907756
except that isn't happening in sweden and barely happens in the UK.

France is the only one with a decent track record of getting muzzies in the military.
>>
>>29907756
>the country
>not nation
There is your problem
>>
>>29907777
They have 2nd and 3rd generation kebabs? Immigrants in the army has been working for the us (US)
>>
>>29907756

Isn't happening with turks in germany or any other migrant group in any other western country. And the very very few that indeed join the military are almost always referred as the "fifth column". In Belgium we almost had an army in the army made solely by the muslims that wanted special treatment and stuff at one point and we proceed to stop it dead on its track before it could spread or gain any real power. (We didn't do when it came to airport security because muh feels about bigotry and racism and we got bombed as a result)
>>
>>29907756
Nothing will ever trump the ties of blood and faith. They are from a dysfunctional tribal culture that worship at the militarized altar of their own God given supremacy.

You just imported several million gypsies who cheerfully despise you and know how to fight, at least in the raiding/raping/smash & grab style. There will be no Muslim Dwight Eisenhowers for Europe.
>>
File: czeched.jpg (160 KB, 1094x730) Image search: [Google]
czeched.jpg
160 KB, 1094x730
>>29907777
>>
>>29907795

Yes and they are actually worse than the previous generations. They are globally less religious (from 70-75% to 60-65%. Yeah.) but the religious ones are more okay with violence djihad and stuff and the non religious ones are unreligious in the same way that albanian are, subhuman literal human trash with no morality. It's no magic that a large part of the french djihadist got radicalized in prison.

They are also extra cautious with the muslims in their army.
>>
>>29907807
they think living in heathen lands and taking welfare from them, is their right as being muslims. to them it is only natural that the kaffirs support them. Most that do work, do so begrudgingly.
>>
>>29907878

And in return we put "praise be to Allah" on our public service buses. Yeah check it up. England is doing that right now.
>>
>>29907905
Sometimes i worry about them
>>
File: 1462808503807.jpg (135 KB, 736x550) Image search: [Google]
1462808503807.jpg
135 KB, 736x550
>>29907918

How do we stop the cuck-train ? Does it even have brakes ? Does it simply derail at some point ?
>>
>>29907905
You know, the fact they'd never let something like this fly for Christians, or any other religion, makes me more mad than the banner itself.
>>
>>29907943
I hope anon, maybe its just the end of our time
>>
>>29907957

Political banners are forbidden but not religious ones. The fact that in Islam religion and politic aren't perfectly (if not totally not) separated mustn't have made its way in their heads.
>>
>>29907795
>immigrants in the army have worked for the US
It all comes down to assimilation of immigrants. The US is basically the Borg of the world. Every ethnic group that has come into the US has been successfully assimilated at some point. I would attribute this to two things

1. America's class system is more or less based on monetary standing. The only thing holding you back from a better future is how much money you make. In parts of Europe such as France, the government hoards Muslim immigrants into ghettos,

2. American culture is made up of traits from assimilated cultures. This is especially evident in our food. Waffles, pizza, hamburgers, tacos, et al.

Europe for some reason isn't so, and there are shitloads of reasons why, but it usually boils down to something along the line of old racist systems and new age cuckery accommodation
>>
>>29908041
Shit worked in America, up til now, because we oppressed the hell out of them. Until they generally gave up their home nation ways and joined in the WASP culture.
>>
>>29907227

given that and the recent army amalgamation with the danes (or dutch? who cares, gonzo-krauts) i'd say that the germans are preparing to form an army of the european union and expand their dominance over europe again. fucking germans just can't help themselves. this time they don't want to get into an actual fight, so they'll aim for fait acompli.
>>
File: rise and fall of rome.gif (101 KB, 626x595) Image search: [Google]
rise and fall of rome.gif
101 KB, 626x595
>>29907943
Don't worry anon. The barbarian Franks, Goths and Lombards fucked up Rome, but eventually became the French, Spanish and Italians.

These Muslims will eventually carve out new identities for themselves after becoming a majority, hopefully free of Islam or at least working with a very different style of Islam. Maybe some weird hybrid of European and Islamic values. Eventually the cuck-train will circle back around and we'll start the cycle anew. Unfortunately we're stuck in the shittiest part of that cycle right now.
>>
>>29908070
this. in europe they get paid to do whatever they want, and that includes not assimilate with the locals.
>>
File: 1458759640218.jpg (26 KB, 451x292) Image search: [Google]
1458759640218.jpg
26 KB, 451x292
>>29907943
>does it ever derail?

What do you think the alt right wildfire that's spreading is? The widespread economic and social failures of Europe's long in power leftists,have taken their toll, and now stormfaggotry is once again appearing again. Yuropoors cannot into non-repressive, limited governments. They're either being fucked over by PC money-burners forcing them to have plastic knife licenses, or turning their friends over to the Gestapo because the later's grandparents were kikes.
>>
>>29908041

It is called the "american dream" and it came with a systemic sort of forced assimilation while Europe is seen an open bar with loud speakers yelling "Your culture is more awesome than us and every white is a nazi" 24/7.
>>
>>29908127

>The barbarian Franks, Goths and Lombards fucked up Rome, but eventually became the French, Spanish and Italians.

They were a ruling minority and nothing more. What's happening is what happened to the Assyrian and trust me you don't want to be like the Assyrian.
>>
File: mista_slobadahn.png (85 KB, 400x436) Image search: [Google]
mista_slobadahn.png
85 KB, 400x436
>>29907657
this, pic related
>>
>>29908127
Except you have dickwads in the Arabian pennisula using oil money to spread Wahhabi Islam..
>>
>>29908134

>Yuropoors cannot into non-repressive, limited governments. They're either being fucked over by PC money-burners forcing them to have plastic knife licenses, or turning their friends over to the Gestapo because the later's grandparents were kikes.

As a Yuropoor I have to admit it is sadly 100% true. Fuck me. (My grandma is a kike too I'm double fucked)
>>
>>29908041
Because America is a country, not a nation. Not to mention in the new world so it always got a lot of immigrants and a giant melting pot of different cultures, there isn't anything wrong with saying the US is the country of immigrants although you do have to remember that it was the country of white immigrants at first.

We in Europe have/had nations. There is a difference between being an American, which isn't linked to an ethnicity and being Polish or German. Of course this means less than it used to, especially due to globalization. There isn't anything wrong with being a nationalist or racist, people should stay in their country or nation and keep to their own. Which doesn't mean that I have a problem with America or the idea of The United States of America. What matters is that we in Europe are different and that it becomes a problem when you're trying to force American values and ways of living upon us. There are two completely different ideas at work, both can't work together.
>>
>>29907296
Hope so. It's been a while since yurop saw a proper war.
>>
>>29908154
And the barbarians admired Roman law and Roman prosperity and mimicked what they saw -- the Lombards and Franks being the outstanding examples. Too, the Franks got their shit pushed in and then served as Roman soldier material for centuries.

Look at Egypt and, to a lesser extent, Constantinople. That's Europe's future.
>>
>>29908165
Fuck off and stop hating yourself you cunt, being a kike is 6 gorillion times better than being a dirty kebab, provided you are Ashkenazi.
>>
>>29908192
Well said
>>
>>29908214
Maybe, but if a closeted Stormfaggot gets in power, Kebabs and Kikes are both fucked.
>>
>>29907227
>decision to recruit 14,300 additional soldiers

They're all going to be Muslim. It's a good thing Germany doesn't have nukes, that's all I can say.
>>
>>29908070
>Up till now...
Nigger what do you mean? Please elaborate on how things have changed

It was never "oppression", rather just a lack of support. Immigrants (usually essays of some variation) still make up the majority of unskilled labor, as it is both kind of hazing, the fact they can cope with less money, and that Americans whose families have been here longer are held to a higher standard.
Making it in the US is a generational stepping stone, with each subsequent generation becoming better and better overtime. The vast majority of everyone that came the US, came with the HOPES and INTENT of carving out a better life for themselves through hard work. They WANTED to be Americans. The only ethnic group that really hasn't assimilated are the descendants of slaves, and that's a whole other animal that I would rather not get into, but the tldr is they didn't come of their own accord, were actively kept down even after a century of freedom, and as such developed a victim complex and a chip on their shoulders.
>>
>>29908192
So the nations should have theri borders shut to outsiders ala Japan several centuries ago?
>>
>>29907369
remember the last time polacks screamer they would be in berlin in a week?
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 450x291) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 450x291
>>29908251
Yes, but it took a few years
>>
>>29908199

Like I explained to you they were a ruling minority ruling with culture and armed power. The case here isn't the same at all. You have a similar case to that of the Assyrian. Assyrian became more and more of a minority and though they literally were the first real civilization on earth, invented steel weapons and build many wonder for literal eons mass immigration from various adjacent ethnic groups made them marginalized and then genocided (twice) by muslims and now they are simply a few thousands across the world with nothing but a few sandy villages in the iraki and syrian desert.
>>
>>29908244
I'm not sure if that works so well in modern times. Modern Japan is a good example of how things could work though. That being said, there are ways between isolationism and full blown open borders like we're having right now.
>>
>>29908244

Shut to 1 millions and a half kebabs dindu with a bad habit of djihad, rape and loot wanting to stay forever not to chinese tourist with cameras.
>>
>>29908333
That between would be the best thing for Europe right now.

Going full Isolationist would just make them look like assholes on the world stage, while open borders for every brown person that comes over has led to the nations falling apart from within.
>>
File: robot-hand-of-god.jpg (215 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
robot-hand-of-god.jpg
215 KB, 500x375
I hope that 50 or 60 years in the future we'll be able to remember all that crap and laugh in our new, metal, perfect and flawless robotic bodies as we remember the great kebab removal and how as supreme transcended mechanical beings we work on logic and reason and not on sjw feelings.

But we'll all be dead and the world filled by muslim subsaharian on a wasted planet.
>>
Euro, can confirm.

>throwing the gypsies and the communists into gas chambers
It's gonna be fun
>>
File: insidejob.jpg (196 KB, 600x720) Image search: [Google]
insidejob.jpg
196 KB, 600x720
>>29908165
Don't hate on yourself. If I could add to what I said >>29908134 there, Europe's inability to adopt limited governments have stemmed from the perceived infallibility of governments, due to having kingdoms and having rulers gradually bestow rights upon the masses.
The 13 Anglo-American colonies, due to their much reduced contact with the mother country, both politically and culturally, developed a cultural mentality of higher government being capable of mistake and dangerous, which was proved correct with the events that culminated in the American Revolution. This has up until recently, been why Americans have a culturally engrained distrust of "the man".
The conditions in Europe weren't so for this to happen. The French had a revolution of course, but their subsequent governments for the next century had flip flopped between despotism and Republicanism.
>>29908192
This, but I think only certain American values are incompatible with Europe. Limited Republic-styled governments and natural rights seem to work, but there is of course much, MUCH room for improvement (the right to self-defense being one of them). Don't throw the baby out with the bath water. Immigrants can, and will happen due to globalization, they just must be made to realize that moving to their host country involves assimilating the cultural values of that country, which MUST be the same as the NATION that created it. Force them to adopt your practices while not making them feel like they are the enemy is the key, and it's a helluva balance to make. It can be done, but probably in a "less is more" fashion, where immigrants are given no special treatment or support from the government of any kind, and have the same expectations as those for native inhabitants.
Switzerland has a rule where no mosque towers can be higher than the steeple of the local church. Shit like that would be an excellent place to start.
tldr, be nice but set it straight that they are GUESTS in your house.
>>
>>29908225
Correction, EVERYONE is fucked. Just look at what happened in Nazi Germany. The State treated their Aryan citizens more like lauded pets than people. Praised, but no rights whatsoever.
>>
>>29908708

To think that a nigger officer was more of a republican than napoleon and his half dindu son wrote the fucking "3 mousquetaires"... I'm sad anon. So sad how could it fall apart like that in less than 40 fucking years.
>>
>>29908355
This, but for that to work, they would HAVE to start breeding like rabbits. Europe has dwindling populations same as Japan, although the Nips are in bigger danger.
>>
>>29908742

I don't doubt nazi germany winning would have been a thriving world wide society at the end (even though you can expect billions of dead ranging from every non german to those with even barely unwanted features). The book from which I can't remember the title with a nazi invaded US still existing because germany like the american cultural production is a great exemple about that with germany launching mars exploration in the 60s-70s and shit. (And shit getting hot with japan)
>>
>>29908763

They have so much automation it doesn't matter. Automation will destroy the workers industry and japan lacking in workforce is actually advantaged in that, how ironic. In europe we'll have trillions of jobless people and an equal amount of kebabs and a crumbling social system on top of it. Shit will be horrible.
>>
File: badfeelingaboutthisscoob.jpg (246 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
badfeelingaboutthisscoob.jpg
246 KB, 1280x853
>>29908761
There's still time to do shit about it, just read up on human /his/tory and watch enough Star Trek until you find the proper course of action to unfuck yourself.
Or, move to America. Your call.
>>
>>29908761
What difference does it make that said officer was melanin-enhanced?
>>
>>29908794
The Man in the High Castle?

tbqh the Nazis had the most efficient form of government ever seen, when it came to getting shit done, but at a terrible cost to their citizens.
Again, pets vs. people. And getting to Mars is just a matter of putting money where your mouth is.
>>
>>29908822

>Or, move to America. Your call.

You want me to unfuck your shillary macarena dictature for you anon ? I won't be tricked so easily !
>>
>>29908848

Exactly, none. The zouaves etc fighting for napoleon were die hard french at heart and clearly were worthy of being called so. Such a thing at this scale is unimaginable now.
>>
>>29908813
It won't matter how good their automation is, if they go literally extinct in 100 years. They need to stabilize and stabilize soon, or it will all be for nothing. Besides, how is more qt 3.14 European chicks a bad thing?
>>
>>29907350
>I seriously doubt they can reverse the damage to the people's psyche that leftism has done.
This. On french news, when they announced this, LITTERALY every two sentence, they said that germany must also not forget it's past and take care of the consequences. As if germany will ever have the power to WW2 again...
>>
File: 1378380811671.jpg (37 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
1378380811671.jpg
37 KB, 615x409
>>29907369
lol you folks can't even get such things done like building roads the EU doesn't pay for or getting your government NOT killed in plane related 'accidents'
>>
>>29908898
Ah, I see.
>>
>>29908854

>tbqh the Nazis had the most efficient form of government ever seen

It actually wasn't the case at all ! It was an absolute clusterfuck of infighting between various state agencies. Dictatures tend to work like that so the chief remains in power.
>>
>>29908742
>>29908794
>>29908854
People that literally never talked with actual Germans that lived during the time.
>>
>>29907581
>Germany isn't quite as cucked & liberalized as the US
AHAHAHAHAHA!
>>
>>29908902

>It won't matter how good their automation is, if they go literally extinct in 100 years.

They won't be extinct in 100 years but they'll dwindle badly and with no other ethnic groups that are reproducing like rabbits and coming en masse to the country to turn it into a blood bath (hello europe) this can be "manageable" if at some point they stabilize. And knowing japan you know they'll come with something like IRL harem of arranged marriages at some point.
>>
File: 1449804920791.jpg (109 KB, 1024x569) Image search: [Google]
1449804920791.jpg
109 KB, 1024x569
>>29907657
>allowing unemployed cheap labourers to labor for your country
God it's awfull
>>
File: IMG_0776.jpg (4 MB, 3072x2304) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0776.jpg
4 MB, 3072x2304
>>29908914

>lol you folks can't even get such things done like building roads

You are mistaking them for Belgian. AKA me. Our roads are literally romanian level of roads.
>>
>>29908881
>Seeking the advice/assistance of a European in fighting repressive governments
>thinking a European country is any better off aside from the press (Iceland).
b8. but unless you're willing to take up arms, you'll probably just encourage us to vote for Bernie "Europe is the way goyim" Sanders.
>>
>>29907745
You still didn't answer to his post.
>>
>>29908960

>Allowing a fifth column in your army made of entirely hostile elements that makes a large chunk of your population

It's like you want syria happening in europe.
>>
>>29907791
>implying it has any significant impact when talking another language than your mothertongue
>>
>>29908971

In a perfect world there would be no problem. Except it isn't a perfect world.
>>
File: 1437137349411.jpg (41 KB, 509x303) Image search: [Google]
1437137349411.jpg
41 KB, 509x303
>>29908982
Yeah
>>
>>29908978
This.
>>29908960
You're retarded. France had similar issues with their Muslims, many of whom out right refused to be deployed to "fight their muslim brothers"
>>
>>29908041
>the government hoards Muslim immigrants into ghettos,
Yeah, no. They're placed here at their arrival, but nothing force them to move. Most of the guys in these ghettos don't understand "W O R K I N G"
>>
File: 1462782724235.jpg (2 MB, 3000x2250) Image search: [Google]
1462782724235.jpg
2 MB, 3000x2250
>>29908152
REMOVE KEBAB
>>
>>29907693
They're not though. They're Muslims first, then maybe Turks or whatever brand of kebab/ethnicity, then they're their football team, and THEN they're Germans, and even then most of them despite Germany
>>
>>29908192
United States of Yurop
Problem solved
>>
>>29909044
My point.
>>
>>29908134
I kek'd. So true.
>>
>>29909011

But they can't work because of the evil nazi white cis males ! (Not because they have a totally different culture regarding work, school formation and social interaction of course)
>>
File: 1462607405496.jpg (90 KB, 549x280) Image search: [Google]
1462607405496.jpg
90 KB, 549x280
>>29908468
>last sentence
>>
>>29909049
It's like you don't understand the post at all.
>>
>>29908041
>Every ethnic group that has come into the US has been successfully assimilated at some point.
Except for the 55 million Latino which a huge chunk don't assimilate.
>>
>>29909075
Meh. They're family-oriented Roman Catholics who like beer and who have good food. If we get The Wall and give them time to assimilate, I'm sanguine.

If they were Muslims I'd have moved to Alaska by now.
>>
>>29907581
Foreinger living in Germany here.
You are so wrong
>>
>>29909000
Then kick them out of the army, but don't forbid them to find a job
>>
>>29907693
no non-white can ever be a part of white society, and so have no loyalty to the older identity of the west.

The identity and the people who built it
>>
>>29908964
I'm romanian and I feel offended
>>
>>29909061
It's like you think i thinked for a second it was doable in real life. It's just a dream
>>
>>29909092

We are actually despaired for them to work. Belgium and sweden has like 45% inactives (not even looking for work) and 15 unemployed. All the rest works in supbar jobs most likely in migrant run shops like kebab shops or cafe and as super cheap labor destroying the field forever for non migrant workers in things like construction or in kitchens.
>>
>>29909055
That's why germany have the project to force the arriving migrants to have a prof. formation and german lessons. Thoses who refuse should be sent back to their shitholes
>>
>>29909129

With 500.000 unregistered migrants and all the social correctness I can only kek halfheartedly.
>>
>>29909133
Still better than nothing anon
>>
>>29907279
Schnautze Ronnie.
>>
File: image.jpg (10 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10 KB, 300x168
>>29907227
Ursula von der Leyen is not to be trusted, she hates the best rifle ever made.
>>
>>29907756
I talk to turks and south europeans every day. Germany is not making friends in the eurozone nor out of it.
Also the way all germans suck US ass here is brutal.
>>
>>29907804
Americans in Asspain. They have also a lot of 1-2nd gen Morocans who are ok but only in units that have been like that since 1936.
>>
>>29907227

Now that explains why they are arming back some forts of the Maginot line. Hope they don't forget to protect the Ardennes next time.
>>
>>29909184

I was pretty explicit on the fact that I'm belgian, dude.
>>
>>29909215

>The ardennes are unpenetrable
>They go straight through alsace
>"F-FUCKING GERMAN TACTICAL GENIUSES !"
>>
>>29907777
In Finland they are into it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmq2DaOAOFM
>>
>>29909243

>Snow sandniggers

Did science went too far ?!
>>
>>29909230

You can't protect Alsace efficiently, it's a fucking flatland. Only the Vosges could stop them (plenty of old WWI bunkers too, and medieval castles repurposed in bunkers).
>>
>>29909254
They'll have to do a whiteface in the winter.

Then again everyone does that in the winter.
>>
>>29909264
that's why you attack via Saarland straight up into flatland Lorraine.
>>
>People who think immigrants have any loyalty to their host country
lol

For 2nd gen immigrants growing up in majority white areas, MAYBE

But now we are in 3rd/4th gen immigrants, and they are growing up in majority non-white areas, totally different story.

Eventually when they become a majority of the population, there is no "America" or "Germany" or "Lebanon" or "South Africa" and so on.
A quick glance at South America goes to show you what happens when you allow immigration & mongrelization of your demographics.

Perpetual socialist shit & shitty military dictatorships that fix things up for 1 generation at a time.
>>
>>29909230
Their panzers were so advanced that they could dodge trees.
>>
>>29909031
BINGO BANGO BONGO
>>
>>29909299

That's why there are so many forts in Lorraine, and the "aquatic" option for the Maginot line (blow levee, channel and the like to go from hills and bunkers to bunkers on hills surrounded by water).

They just have to implement relevant Flak (shooting in the sky with fused 75mm shells won't work now) and to not tell the interval's troup to retreat.

Or maybe they could just nuke Germany. The fallout clouds will stop at the border like they did in 1986.
>>
>>29909219
>Isn't happening with turks in germany or any other migrant group in any other western country.
>>
>>29909385

>In Belgium we almost had
>we
>WE

Sorry I didn't use the correct gendrer fluid pronoun associated with it.
>>
File: 1452497302208.jpg (155 KB, 680x750) Image search: [Google]
1452497302208.jpg
155 KB, 680x750
>>29909382
>The fallout clouds will stop at the border like they did in 1986.
"LE anticyclone"
>>
>>29909154
Ach Bernd
>>
File: Wiesel_1_TOW.jpg (498 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
Wiesel_1_TOW.jpg
498 KB, 1280x960
>>29907328
That's fine, as long as they don't scrap Wiesel-chan.
>>
>>29907279
Prussia > 2nd Reich > 3rd Reich > DDR > gonorrhea > syphilis > FRG
>>
>>29907227
14.300 state subsidized jobs for the uneducated shitskins flooding the country. How cute.
I'm sure teaching military tactics and weapon/explosive handling to muslims is going to improve things.
>>
I a german and i live in germany, and i pretty sure they invest money in Bundeswehr for counterinsurgency.
Last year we had big riots like in frankfurt (demostration angainst EZB) or in Heidenau against refugees. And next year the G20 meeting will happen in Hamburg...
>>
>>29909893

Or in those handmade cords stair for boats which they factured 7000€ a ladder ? Yes they literally did at some point. The german army is just a gigantic money whitewashing machine at this point.
>>
>>29907328
That's some real life Girls und Panzer shit right there.
>>
>>29907344
My uneducated guess is that they are going to use them in crowd control.

The options being either the angry Muslims or the angry Germans.

My second uneducated guess is that they would be rather used to quell the latter.
>>
File: All my laughs.jpg (177 KB, 675x507) Image search: [Google]
All my laughs.jpg
177 KB, 675x507
>>29907693
>Kebab
>Loyal to anything other than their ancient religion and a loud bearded guy
>>
>>29910096
What is the mayor of London
>>
File: image.jpg (231 KB, 1400x947) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
231 KB, 1400x947
Literally can't wait for the 4th reich to purge Europe of Jewry, Poles, Frenchies, and britshits.
>>
>>29910096
>yfw himmler believed Bosnians were pure aryans
>yfw he thought Muslims would make perfect SS soldiers
If there is a western country Muslims are loyal to its Austria/Germany , but maybe that only applies to white Muslims.
>>
>>29910215
>schnitzels fantasize about this while they're currently getting purged and out breeded
>>
File: 1453573765976.png (33 KB, 747x876) Image search: [Google]
1453573765976.png
33 KB, 747x876
OP here, glad it turned into a /pol/infused shitshow. :^)

Seriously, lmao. Go back to your containment board.

Pic related, /pol/tards whenever the opportunity to shill arises.
>>
File: Reich_flag.png (459 B, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
Reich_flag.png
459 B, 400x267
>>29907254
The right wing in rising in Germany. Red and Black not red and gold.
>>
File: noneofthismatters.jpg (75 KB, 600x404) Image search: [Google]
noneofthismatters.jpg
75 KB, 600x404
>>29910817
>make thread that's clearly heading /pol/
>use >RT as 'source'
>wonder when thread turns /pol/
>>
>>29910817
>implying they are wrong
>>
File: Flag poster.jpg (207 KB, 423x593) Image search: [Google]
Flag poster.jpg
207 KB, 423x593
>>29910851
This! Down with the Austrian monarchy, we don't need their yellow banner!
>>
>>29909075
Their kids do. They got to make money and live life so what other choice do they have.

>>29908041
>>29908243
>>29908070
These posts are it imo. That combined with the infectious nature of American pop-culture and the fact that Americans are a very forward moving people. Kids in America want to move past their parent especially those from very traditional families. I go to school near a Jewish and Muslim neighborhood in Jamaica queens and these kids aren't trying to rep their parents that's for sure.
>>
>>29909157
I wouldn't be too keen on calling the Melt-o-Matic the "best rifle ever made"
>>
>>29910188
>gets elected
>says London metro is too white and wants it changed
>>
My application got denied without even mustering me, so fuck their: DURR WE RECRUIT PEOPLE BS
>>
>current bundeswehr personnel: ~177k
>+14k by 2023

so less than 10% increase over the course of 7 years. kind of underwhelming seeing as russia forms 3 new divsions this year alone, and germany itself spreads legs for more than million foreign invaders at annual rate
>>
>>29908279
bantz'd
>>
>>29911107
>t. Ursyla von der Leyen, the woman who expects assault rifles to function like support weapons
>>
>>29913216
the fact that they're increasing the size is enough to celebrate about.

We're exiting the post cold war budget sequestration era. Even if it grows slowly, its better than cutting troops and funding.
>>
>>29907328
>Is this Girls und Panzer
>>
>>29908192
This shit again...

na·tion
ˈnāSH(ə)n/
noun
noun: nation; plural noun: nations
a large aggregate of people united by common descent, history, culture, or language, inhabiting a particular country or territory.

If you want to argues with the dictionary, you can do it on >>>/pol/
>>
>>29907777
France has an army made of criminals and lowlives
>>
>>29907756

No they don't. Those next generation mudshits don't give a single fuck about Germany. They live in towns under the control of Islamic gangs that attack Germans on sight. They see Germany as a mark that they can exploit for free shit and women to rape. Islam is their country, not Germany.
>>
>>29907227
I wonder how they want to hire those people. Literally not a single person I know has or would ever consider joining the Bundeswehr.
The second you join you're written off as someone who just couldn't find a job anywhere else/is too stupid to do anything besides standing on a guard post in the middle of bumfuck nowhere.
Recent media coverage isn't doing them any favors either.
>>
>>29908913
> one fucking inch given on gun rights
MOLON LABE MUH NOT INFRINGED
> one fucking inch given on German nationalism
HURR LIBTARDS NOT LIKE THAT'LL EVER HABBEN

Literally /k/

You can be extreme and uncompromising if you want, or you can be "chill the fuck out" if you want, but you have to be consistent. Otherwise you sound like a faggot and you give nogunz ammo.
>>
>>29909093
>>>/pol/
>>
>>29916240

Go back to Turkey, Stink nigger kebab.
>>
>>29916255
Game, set, and match, /pol/esmoker.
>>
>>29908964
what the hell, is that normal for belgian roads
>>
>>29913434

As in nation-STATE you mongrel.
>>
>>29913434
Except this "definition" is a modern marxist definition, only used by liberals or Americans.

It was a progressive agenda not so long ago to claim that America was "one nation", despite it being nothing of the sort

Now Trump calls America a "nation-state"... Guess he doesn't know what words mean either.
>>
>>29910817
i hate to say it...and i've said it countless times.
But /pol/ is right. as much as i hate pol. they're always right
>>
>>29907227
Empty words, this whore that they have as a defense minister was the same one which spearheaded the recent witch-hunt against H&K and tried to smear the combat reputation of the G36 family of rifles.
>>
>>29911072
i really wish we could get not only a right government but maybe even a extreme right government in the near future thats not hesitant to clean up.

seeing all the small ghettos full of foreigners (mostly african or middle eastern) is making me sick

also the current gun politics are pretty bad, in germany and in the eu
>>
>>29907466
>OG Ossies and modern regressive leftists are two different kinds of people, after meeting many of both I much prefer the company of the former
Literally wrong though
Die Linke, which is a modern leftist German, party is made from the remnants of the old commies from DDR and they are the worst type of regressive leftists
Not that Merkel is better she is an Ossie
>insert picture of Merkel in her commie scouts uniform
>>
>>29914153
>Islam is their country, not Germany.
What an odd thing to say.
>>
>>29907369
As prisoner of war you will be faster there
>>
>>29909093
that is retarded
>>
>>29921043
no its not
>>
>>29908854
>tbqh the Nazis had the most efficient form of government ever seen

Dumb redneck detected, or 16 year old autist- the reich was a mess of civil services infighting to get in hitler's good books
>>
>>29907227
>decision to recruit 14,300 additional soldiers over the next seven years
>2,000 per year
It's fucking nothing
Thread replies: 187
Thread images: 32

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.