[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/k/, how can we make Ian like us?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: 4JC0Z8l.jpg (74 KB, 960x706) Image search: [Google]
4JC0Z8l.jpg
74 KB, 960x706
/k/, how can we make Ian like us?
>>
>>29902852
Stop being gay.
>>
>>29902852
He doesn't like us?
>>
To be like you?

Well, we could take away all his guns, and maybe give him a lobotomy.,
>>
>>29902852
Maybe stop stalking him and being huge homos. He's a normie unlike you spergs.
>>
>>29902852
Some forgotten weapons Ian rule 34 is bound to make him like us!
>>
>>29903036
you don't even know me. I own guns but I'm hardly a /k/omrade
>>
>>29902852
Board culture here scares people.
If you weren't familiar with how things are here, and 4chan in general, and someone said "let me show you this! These people really like your show!" would you be flattered or frightened when you saw the Ivan-speak, casual use of racist terms, shitposting, odd in-jokes, memes, and general autism?

I don't think he will ever like this board, and if he did, he certainly would never acknowledge it, because that does more harm than good to someone in media.

I think this is something we're just gonna have to accept.
>>
The only people who like /k/ommandos are other /k/ommandos, and that's the way it should be.

Of course one /k/ommando is more likely to hate another /k/ommando than he is to like him.
>>
He's a redditor, he probably has the common belief that /k/ is the playground of /r/guns, where people go to say shit that won't fly on reddit.
>>
>>29903992
>>29903978
Hivemind
>>
>>29903992
>>le Reddit
>>nothing of value was lost
>>
>>29902871
His opinions of /k/ appear to be pretty much the same as anyone that visits /k/, especially regulars.
>>
>>29902852
we stop grabbing his butt
>>
File: image.jpg (180 KB, 759x749) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
180 KB, 759x749
Not being a den of disgusting gays, trannies, and furries is a start
>>
File: 1433436330947.jpg (67 KB, 453x604) Image search: [Google]
1433436330947.jpg
67 KB, 453x604
>>29903133
Yet, somehow, we're supposed to believe you when you felt compelled enough to post here.

>one of us, one of us
>>
>>29903036
>be me
>graduate college
>work for a few years
>decide to say fuck humanity and move to the desert to build a hut made out of dirt and clay
>sit around all day drinking beer, reading books about guns and looking at guns

only on /k/ is that "normal"
>>
>>29903263
This. When you post here for years you start to forget how most others view /k/, or even 4chan in general. As much as we bluster about how shit /k/ was/is/is becoming, try visiting some of the other more popular boards sometimes (we get decent traffic but some of the other boards see threads popping up and disappearing insanely fast). Remember that most people equate /b/ with 4chan in general therefore they're going to look at the website with a rather negative view, /k/ included.
>mfw I've debated moving over to infinity-chan, but can't bring myself to leave
Fuckers were right when they said you're here forever.
>>
>>29906189
What do you do for money, senpai?
>>
>>29906414
I was talking about Ian. That's literally what he did

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQ6uyFdRvs0
>>
>>29906838
I'm guessing he's not married, he couldn't have done any of this fun shit being married.
>>
>>29906838
>I was talking about Ian

Oh, ok.

Usually people don't start off greentexts about other people with "be me."
>>
>>29902852
Make him like us?

I guess give him several mild social disorders, and then a few fetishes that he hides but decides to just let all hang out. Hit him a few times so he becomes a little retarded, but develops rainman level philosophy.

Give him just a dash of PTSD and i guess that would be a good homogenized version of /k/. Maybe make him like dick a little bit.
>>
>>29902852
He is weirded out by buttstuff

He will never be one of us.
>>
>>29903263
Could be worse. Could be /mlp/.
>>
>>29906838
>implying any of this sounds bad
>go back to city
>get job
>all money to buying vintage rifles
>buy a couple weekly cheap-shooters
>stock up on ammo
>wait 50 years
>sell vintage guns you invested and kept tidy.
>retirement fund paid for.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.