[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I become a Seagal tier operator?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: Snatch2.jpg (37 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Snatch2.jpg
37 KB, 480x360
How do I become a Seagal tier operator?
>>
Gain a BMI of 35, go direct to Betamax?
>>
File: 1457139354804.jpg (16 KB, 350x250) Image search: [Google]
1457139354804.jpg
16 KB, 350x250
>>29902776
It will take a lifetime of dedication.
>>
>>29902776
is he snatching a motherfucker birthday?
>>
>>29902776
You'll need the script-writer(s) on your side anon.

(Seagal is a legit martial artist, but that doesn't make his movies reality.)
>>
>>29902942
Segul has always fucking sucked. He had like 1 halfway decent movie in the 80's.

All his films suck shit. He just put out a recently bad one where he is fat as shit and /k/iddos made him the meme of the week.
>>
>>29902942
He was never a legit martial artist.
>>
File: seagal-early-years.jpg (35 KB, 560x420) Image search: [Google]
seagal-early-years.jpg
35 KB, 560x420
>>29903019
That's subjective, I'd say at least two decent movies in the 80s, from the point of view of the fight scenes. They weren't all that great otherwise, but then I don't usually like hollywood movies period anyway.

>>29903052
Yeah, actually he is. Shichidan ranked Aikido Shihan, has black belts in other systems as well, and I met him in the 80s touring with the Gracies and I know for a fact he's no Van Damme.
>>
>>29903141
He's ranked in aikido = legit martial artist?
>>
>>29903232
Did you have a definition that would exclude him?

He's legitimately ranked in several arts. You can argue the whole jitsu vs do thing if you want but anyone that's crossed fists with him will tell you his style and approach is very aikijujitsu, and he hasn't been afraid to go around the country and cross hands with people from all backgrounds, so he seems pretty legit to me.

Like I said, no Van Damme. There have been a lot of actors that claimed to be more than they were, I'm not aware of Seagal doing that at all.
>>
>>29902867
What's Seagal's problem with birthdays?
>>
>>29902776
You have to actually believe all the bullshit you say about yourslef.
>>
File: Off brand John Goodman.jpg (95 KB, 1024x512) Image search: [Google]
Off brand John Goodman.jpg
95 KB, 1024x512
>>29903232
Let's see him do anything dangerous (to his opponent) now he has the inertial resistance of a bucket wheel excavator.
>>
>>29903639
Yes, he's a lying asshole that thinks way too highly of himself and
He does aikido.
>>
aikido is the biggest meme of the martial arts world
>>
>>29905538
Fucking kek. That file name.
>>
>>29907355
>>29909170
Its not. As a prestiege art/supplement to someone who actually fights it can add a whole new perspective of momentum and angles. It gets a bad rap because Leonard who rocks a ponytail gets a participation blackbelt and thinks it stacks up against some BJJ bro who kicks his ass (duh) and then shitposts nonstop about it. Fight choreography wont teach you how to fight. But if you already know it can be pretty useful.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.