[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Military Food
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: foodstuff2.jpg (3 MB, 3566x2794) Image search: [Google]
foodstuff2.jpg
3 MB, 3566x2794
Google didn't gave me good answer or very precise information, so I want to hear what /k/ thinks.

How many calories must a soldier consume each day? and how many if he is in mission?

Do temperatures affects the need of calories? and special nutrition?

In how many formats should a modern military provide food?(MREs, First Strike, Trays, etc)

How diverse should the options be to not affect negatively the troops morale?
>>
>>29902585
Was muhreen not soldier.

I'd say on average 1500 calories, maybe more if intense training. Which means pick and choose what you want and throw out the rest. Plus you bought a Monster and based mom mailed you some beef jerky in her care package XoXo baby boy.
>>
>>29903576
>1500 calories
That's only enough to maintain basic bodily functions without losing weight, for most men. Add in physical activity, and you're losing A LOT of weight very quickly.

1500 calories a day is only good if you're dieting.
>>
For intense physical training like BUD/s and the like they say around 4000 calories a day with a large percentage coming from carbs, protons in the middle, and fats the least

Dem carbs man
>>
File: 1433348091574.jpg (115 KB, 1105x720) Image search: [Google]
1433348091574.jpg
115 KB, 1105x720
>>29903625
I was a lean green fighting machine at 145 5'11 6 feet tall with boots on, cut as fuck. That's what worked for me.
>>
Usually on deployments everyones diet goes to shit anyways.

Best thing you can do is weigh yourself and auto regulate based off of that and sports performance
>>
>>29903576
>I'd say on average 1500 calories
Not only were you not in the military ever, but you have never once put any thought into nutrition or exercise.
>>
>>29903676
See
>>29903671

Yes I was. And my mom told I was handsome.
>>
>>29903734
Your body eventually adjusts to the calorie deficit...unless you're in a concentration camp on a literal starvation diet.

Still isn't the best idea though.
>>
>>29903671
>145 5'11 6 feet tall with boots on, cut as fuck
That's because your body ate almost all your fat away and you had only some muscle mass left over. You were a twig, and your body dismorphia made you think being underweight was ideal.
>>
>>29903734
You directed me to your other totally true post?

Just admit that you said some stupid shit that outed yourself and hide the thread so the mean people don't remind you of who you are
>>
>>29903946
I could still throw my pack on Demetri.
>>
>>29903948
Yeah, your stupid as fuck. Explore life.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.