[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Resisting G Forces
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: ANGRY G.png (437 KB, 464x479) Image search: [Google]
ANGRY G.png
437 KB, 464x479
How do I train myself for this shit?
>>
cock push-ups
>>
>>29901455
>When the succ is too gud
>>
Believe
>>
>>29901455
Ram your head into a wall, it builds up the tolerance for keeping the right amount in your brain.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMjjGgRLG8k

WEUUUAGH
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=37&v=xYP5hb789gM

SQUEEZE THE BUTT
SQUEEZE THE LEGS
>>
>>29901455
>smoke
Higher blood pressure will help and make you look interesting to the ladies.
>>
>>29901455
IIRC it's a core muscle thing, keggels, and tensing your abs thighs or whatever are supposed to help.
>>
>>29902020
fucking this.
>>
You have to tightly squeeze every single muscle in your body below your neck. Legs and butt being the most important ones.

Tighten up your body to keep your blood in your head.
>>
>>29901455
like this.
https://youtu.be/eMjjGgRLG8k?t=42
>>
>>29901455
Run really fast with your arms behind you, it helps a lot. Try adding this to your regimen if you run on a normal basis.
>>
File: Weeb Machine.jpg (11 KB, 328x154) Image search: [Google]
Weeb Machine.jpg
11 KB, 328x154
>>29905543
As you can see in the image, it also helps if you wear a metal headband and "aerodynamic" meme sneakers.
>>
>>29902042
Interesting? That is not exactly a favourable description.
>>
>>29901455
I endured the 'fuge in San Antonio last year.

PROTIPS:
>Try to get a short breath to begin your g-strain, but don't dump all your air to get that short breath.
>A good g-strain involves squeezing abs, glutes, and legs. Not quite like a leg press; legs should squeeze together
>The centrifuge operators will help you with the 3 second breath timing
>Pretty much everyone lies about light loss; I nearly GLOCed on the 9g profile
>Take your DVD so you can learn from your performance (and so your squadron can laugh at you)
>The real jet isn't as bad -- you'd have to be in one hell of a dive to sustain 9g for 15 seconds.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.