[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Not for the squeamish
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 29
File: 1462902982184.webm (2 MB, 854x428) Image search: [Google]
1462902982184.webm
2 MB, 854x428
What does /k/ think of this situation? Did this man (repo maybe) do the right thing or would you have done something different?
>>
Did he work for the ATF?
>>
No this guys a piece of shit
>>
>>29901421
Can't watch webm from phone, care to greentext what happened?
>>
>not getting mauled and disfigured by a friendly pitbull for a shit wage job
Fucking gun nuts!
>>
>>29901429
OP here. I found the webm on /b/. I have no context either.
>>
Cops get away with it all the time. I personally think that guy has balls the size of peas and is a fucking coward.
>>
>>29901421
1. pay your damn bills or give the shit you bought back to the bank, nobody owes you shit
2. keep your dog from running out the door or barking and snarling when you answer it
3. dont be a nigger
>>
>>29901421
www.dailymail .co .uk/news/article-3283093/Florida-cop-fatally-shoots-beloved-dog-owner.html

Found the context, seemingly.
>>
>>29901457
>man knocks on door
>door opens a crack
>man puts hand on butt of OC
>doggo lunges out
>man backs up fast af while drawing and firing at doggo
>doggo down
>2 black chicks come out screaming and crying
>doggo wags its tail as it goes to dogpark in the sky
>>
>>29901457

>black man in jumpsuit approaches front door, doesn't appear to be any sort of criminal, but also not police. Open carrying a pistol.
>knocks on door and backs away, he seems apprehensive, nervous
>door cracks open and a dog slips through, man IMMEDIATELY (the dog is hardly through the door before its dead) pulls his gun and puts rounds into the dog which slumps over rigid and dead.
>two women come out, obviously distraught, one hugs the dead dog
>camera cuts to slightly later, the tail of the dog is wagging reflexively, the dog is dead, but its a pitiful sight.
>>
>>29901457

Dog comes out the door, dude draws and fires extremely fucking quickly. Dog wags tail as he bleeds out on the walkway and one owner lady cradles his head while other owner lady goes inside to presumably call police. Guy runs off.
>>
>grab rifle
>blast through window
>call 911
>SOMEONE STARTED SHOOTING AT ME I FEARED FOR MY LIFE HELP
>oh he was a cop? shame
>>
>>29901421
Don't let your fucking pit bull get out and charge a cop. If it was a guy delivering a pizza and was mauled the homeowner would be liable.
>>
>>29901481
you are jealous that he was able to put lead on target that quickly. were you similarly compromised, you would likely take the entire 21 feet because you dont train for shit
>>
>>29901466

I live in a country where there aren't guns and you don't hear about postmen getting mauled all the time

You're a sperg and a pussy
>>
>>29901575
plus i am pretty sure that OP said he was a repo man so when he goes in he expects trouble form low-lifes
>>
So far /k/ says he's either:
1) a POS
2) a coward
or
3) justified in not getting mauled
>>
>>29901587
I guessed repo. Not sure.
>>
>>29901587
He was a police officer doing a "routine house check."
>>
>>29901607
you are right, found an article

https://www.washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2015/11/13/police-can-shoot-your-dog-for-no-reason-it-doesnt-have-to-be-that-way/
>>
>>29901607
> "routine house check."
What the fuck is that?
>>
>>29901630
>"a police officer approached the home to notify the family that their car door was open"
>>
Stupid fucking bleeding heart LIEberals will have you mauled, no have your neck torn out by the dog before you're allowed to shoot in self defense. What kind of stupid moron lets the dog charge at strangers?
>>
>>29901630
3 way
>>
>>29901638
Hahahahaha, wow.
>>
People need to restrain their dogs better. If it's already out in the yard and someone strolls up onto your property and kills your dog that's one thing. But if you can't properly restrain your dog when you open the door, you shouldn't even open it in the first place.
>>
>>29901421
The dog probably started flipping it's shit the moment he knocked on the door, that's most likely why he backed away from the door and started to draw. The women SHOULD have been aware that if they did not restrain the dog before opening the door bad shit could go down. Maybe they wanted to sic the dog on him maybe not. We don't know, and he sure didn't know. Personally I would have risked going hand to jaw with the dog but I'm a pretty big and overconfident guy. I wouldn't blame anyone else for shooting the dog in that situation though.
>>
>>29901630
That's what one of the articles stated it was.
>>
File: Puppycide.png (145 KB, 660x430) Image search: [Google]
Puppycide.png
145 KB, 660x430
https://puppycidedb.com/datasets.html
>>
>>29901421

It was in another /k/ thread last night, too, someone later said that the cop was stopping by to let the people in the house know their car door was open

http://abc7chicago.com/news/cop-who-stopped-to-tell-owners-car-door-was-open-shoots-dog-dead/1045839/
>>
>>29901657

Some karate master on jewtube says to deliver quick kicks to the side of the dogs head while doing the MC Hammer shuffle.
>>
>>29901657
A night stick or baton would have definitely been a preferable choice imo.
>>
>>29901656
> If it's already out in the yard and someone strolls up onto your property and kills your dog
Pretty sure that's also happened a number of times with cops.
>some dipshit parents' brat goes "missing"
>cops are called, one asshole starts just randomly entering properties
>hopes one guy's fence, domes his dog immediately
>brat turns out to have been in the retarded parents' basement the entire time
>asshole cop bails, leaving two officers completely unrelated to the incident to awkwardly explain to the owner that his dog was shot during a property trespassing, both of which are visibly not happy with what happened
>>
>>29901670
commence triangulation on ATF headquarters
>>
File: fuck.png (124 KB, 554x354) Image search: [Google]
fuck.png
124 KB, 554x354
>>29901421
I don't agree with what he did
BUT
Ive been in that situation many times as a former pizza delivery man. People really nee to keep control of your dogs, I don't feel like getting my balls ripped off because "he just wants to say hello :D"
shitty situation all around. Ive had my .38 trained on a few rottiess and pits that are being loosely controlled by the collar
>>
>>29901692
Should he hit it before it bites him or would it be ok to beat the shit out of the dog before? What if it gets even more angry and jumps on you? Are you allowed to shoot it then?
>>
>>29901421
No, fuck that guy. A solid kick to the dog's face was more than enough in that situation and would have been appropriate.

>previously a dog groomer that also did house calls, aggressive dogs can be handled without a gun and largely without injury if you aren't a complete bitch

He had plenty of time to back up and draw, he had plenty of time to stomp kick the dog and show it who is boss.
>>
>>29901529
He's clearly nervous walking up to the door, I'd guess the dog is in there going nuts (happy or mad???), and he's drawing practically before the door is open.

He shot really fast, but it REALLY doesn't look like the dog was attacking. He was excited sure, but he doesn't look terribly mean.

>tl;dr
without audio I'd say the dude just went full ATF
>>
>>29901590
it can be all 3
>>
File: 1428494474423.png (61 KB, 235x235) Image search: [Google]
1428494474423.png
61 KB, 235x235
>>29901421
I love animals but they should have kept the door closed, the dog inside, and figured out what was going on.

Shame the pupper got blasted so quick but bad things ranging from car accidents to this happen real quick without time to make reasoned judgements. A simple "don't worry he is friendly" or securing the dog might have have changed the outcome.

Also a good example of why peepholes and windows located near doors exist; you can communicate and observe but still keep an amount of separation, which gives all the parties involved a bit more time to think actions through.
>>
>>29901670
>only one reported "puppycide" in my city, from years ago
bretty good I guess?
>>
>>29901705
>pizza delivery
>pulling a gun on customer's dog
I can't imagine you made great tips.
>>
>>29901717
>kick dog
>women in the house become hysterical
>dog gets back up and becomes even more aggressive
>tries to "protect" its owner

Congratulations, you got mauled, and you were the one who instigated this whole shit and the judge will throw your self defence plea out of the window because you didn't feel threatened enough to shoot it. What's the next step of your master plan?
>>
>>29901670
TL;DR- stay the fuck out of major urban areas
>>
>>29901684
shove your arm into a dogs mouth, towards the jaw and control the bite. dogs will reflexively back off in order to clamp down harder. by doing this you can control the "grapple" and deliver blows to the nose, ribs, eyes, and ears.

the big thing is to not panic and consciously insure you win the grapple.
>>
>>29901747
So you're confirmed for having zero experience dealing with an aggressive dog. A good kick to the head is plenty to bring down the dog giving you time to back away and draw a sidearm if you need it.

Maybe you're just an ATF sympathizer though. Maybe after they shoot your dog you can lick their boots after you finish swallowing what they give you?
>>
>>29901768
Or you can put two rounds into it and not have to risk a body part.
>>
>>29901768
or just shoot it
>>
>>29901743
I never had to pull it, I had it in my front pocket for easy access
and niggers don't tip anyway, I used to get haggled on the price of the fucking pizza itself
>>
>Upset your seemingly aggressive 60+ pound pitbull gets domed when you lack the forethought to lock the thing in another room before flinging the door open to confront a stranger.

Maybe the cop isn't completely at fault.
>>
>>29901714
I have no training in anything, but a dog can't kill you immediately. So fend it off with a stick first, then shoot it if you really get in trouble. I think this strategy would probably work out for you, but like I said, I've got no training.
>>
>>29901782
>I used to get haggled on the price of the fucking pizza itself

I believe you. Having nigs trying to negotiate the price of shit at the store when you're ringing them up was common place when I was a cashier.
>>
>>29901584
You probably live in a country without pitbulls as well. Fuck that breed.
>>
>>29901774
Do you really think the dog will run away when it's owner is howling and yelling at you for kicking its dog?
>>
>>29901768
anime martial arts are going to get you killed eventually
>>
>>29901421

>you own a large dog
>someone knock on door
>your poorly trained, disobedient hound is going apeshit
>you crack open door
>see an amred man in uniform
>allow your dog to escape, charging straight at said individual
>said individual shoots dog to keep from possibly being mauled
>WHY YOU SHOOT MUH DOG HE DINDU NUFFIN

>>29901453
>>29901481
>>29901529
>>29901532
>>29901540
>>29901584
>>29901692
>>29901717

what's the difference between a charging pitbull and a nigger holding a knife? stop being a little bitch of a man.
>>
>>29901777
>>29901780
or you could be any number of people that don't regularly carry a gun. the method works by ensuring you aren't taken down by weight and intimidation and limits damage to yourself. whether you shoot the attacking dog or its owner or incap it with a taser or a baton is immaterial.
>>
>>29901793
dogs are very naturally inclined to bit at the crotch and throat. that isnt a trait specific to trained german shephards. yes, a dog can kill you semi instantly. a pitbull is a killing dog
>>
>>29901768
>do this
>hands torn to shit
or you could
>stab dog in head
>or remove pupper

If you're being attacked no one has the right to bitch when and if you remove their dog. Of course, you probably shouldn't be hopping back yards to get free ATF points, but I hope you get what I'm saying.
>>
>>29901777
also, just adding, jaws are strong, but by shoving a bitten arm towards the jaw, you are limiting how much it can close, which means less bite.
>>
File: IMG_20160510_135404.jpg (45 KB, 539x397) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160510_135404.jpg
45 KB, 539x397
>>29901520
>dogpark in the sky
>>
File: CheapPete.gif (124 KB, 629x355) Image search: [Google]
CheapPete.gif
124 KB, 629x355
>>29901794
>>
>>29901618
>for no reason
WTF did they even see the surveillance footage? Control your dogs you fucking niggers.
>>
>>29901793
Yeah, I have a stick for my EDC. It's kind of a chore to carry but the trick is to find a short, straight one. It has less utility sure but with one you don't have to carry your firearm anymore because that's all you need.
>>
>>29901803
>anime
i've dealt with dogs professionally (animal control officer) for about 13 years.
>>
>>29901782
Kek. I feel for you, anon.
>>
>>29901520
>pitbulls
>going anywhere but the chinese wok of flames
>>
>>29901815
i know for certain youve never done this, as bite strength is only a consideration for deadliness. writhing the bite will sever anything in its mouth with its teeth, regardless of how impaired its bite is
>>
>>29901814
>hands
dogs go for the groin, arm, leg/calf, throat, and proferred hands. you use your forearm to encourage a bite there and use it to control the dog. it's kind of like a knife fight. you're both getting stabbed or injured, you had best be in as much control as possible to ensure the least injury.
>>
>>29901825
Cops carry ASP batons all the time. Why the sarcasm?
>>
>applied to be an ATF Special Agent
>supposed to make appointment for their PAT this week
>got a better job waiting the MONTHS that they take to process
Phew, sleep tite puppers.
>>
>>29901840
you aren't rotating or attempting to writhe or anything, you are actively pushing and controlling the animal with the arm. and yes i've had to do this a few times.

look, just forget it. OC everywhere and practice quick drawing. i posted what works for most people that have to interact with untrained, but aggressive dogs.
>>
>>29901804
>large dog
That dog was maybe 20 lbs. It doesn't even look like a pit.
>>
>>29901802
having kicked an aggressive dog myself, yes I do think that.
>>
>>29901519
>www.dailymail .co .uk/news/article-3283093/Florida-cop-fatally-shoots-beloved-dog-owner.html

What the fuck is a "routine house check"?
Is that a situation that was called in?
>>
File: dat ass.jpg (11 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
dat ass.jpg
11 KB, 300x300
>>29901794
ive been there too m8
>pff, well you just lost a sale mane
>FOR THE 3RD TIME I DONT MAKE FUCKING COMMISON NOW LEAVE THE STORE
>>
File: 1431520626618.jpg (46 KB, 330x495) Image search: [Google]
1431520626618.jpg
46 KB, 330x495
>>29901421
Poor dog but jesus fucking christ, people need to learn how to control their fucking dogs. I take my dogs out for walks and had to fight off multiple 100lb dogs that owners let go and charge at mine. One of them jumped on my dog and I showed restraint and held off from taking my gun out and killing it.

Being a shitty pet owner should be illegal.
>>
>>29901802
Some do and some don't. I have actually had to kick people's dogs right in front of them when their dogs tried to fucking eat me. From my personal experience, one good kick is typically enough. The owner flips out, rushes over to the dog and usually keeps it well restrained. Most of the time the owner even calms down enough to realize that you aren't getting paid well enough to have their dog eat your leg and lets you finish your job. As for the dog, it's roughly 7/10 times that the dog calms the fuck down and doesn't even need to be muzzled. The other 3/10 of the time you can probably do the job with a muzzled dog 2 times and have to decline the job once.

Again this is just from my own fairly extensive experience over the years with a wide array of dogs, so it's anecdotal. But it's a more informed opinion than most of the other people posting here.

That cop had plenty of time to exercise other options. It sure looks like he heard barking/was aware of a dog close behind that door. Drawing his gun was fine in my mind. But kicking the dog and backing up while sighting down the dog in case it tried to come after you again was a better choice. Are the owners stupid for not controlling their dog? Certainly, but haven't you ever had a dog squirm past you when you were younger and perhaps less capable of controlling it? Haven't you ever made a fairly minor mistake?
>>
>>29901870
You probably kicked a poodle or some shit. Not all dogs are cowards. Why take the risk?
>>
>>29901843
>let the dog rip my bicep open because the owner wasn't doing his job as a dog owner
Ill shoot it in the face and feel like shit about it but im still going to shoot it
>>
File: 1445462540441.png (31 KB, 688x558) Image search: [Google]
1445462540441.png
31 KB, 688x558
>>29901865
>20lbs
Wat?
>>
>>29901872
Basically a nigger acting niggerish and their neighbors called to "ask" the cop to tell them to turn their nigger music down.
>>
>>29901884
it was a saint bernard, and it was attacking my dog. I kicked it in the throat and it staggered off coughing.
>>
>>29901896
fucking lol
>>
>>29901804
>stop being a little bitch of a man

Says the faggot who thinks shooting the dog was reasonable and comparable to a charging nigger with a knife. It's pretty small for a pitbull. Either a puppy or a mutt, maybe even both. It wasn't even knee high on the guy.

Maybe try stepping outside of your basement from time to time.
>>
File: Raw Fucking Power.jpg (922 KB, 1526x964) Image search: [Google]
Raw Fucking Power.jpg
922 KB, 1526x964
>>29901421
I'd chop that fucker's head right off.
>>
File: it only gets worse.jpg (41 KB, 550x512) Image search: [Google]
it only gets worse.jpg
41 KB, 550x512
>>29901877
>have a cocker spaniel
>don't take him to dog parks because he gets his ass kicked by much bigger dogs
>take him for walks in the woods by ourselves
>still occasionally see some dipshit with big dog letting it loose
>always tense up knowing if it spots us I have 80 LBS of rape charging at me and Ill have to hurt or kill it
>>
>>29901919
I'd post pictures of dog attacks but it's not sfw. Basically you're fucking stupid and underestimating dogs.
>>
>>29901901
you could have still killed it you dumbass. youre so concerned about not killing but you admitted to almost having to keep your dog safe
>>
>>29901670
>Look at my city
>Only one puppet was killed
>It only had three legs when it was killed by the police.

I'm all for people controlling their dogs but come on, it had only 3 legs!
>>
I put blame on both sides, he was already drawing when the door was just opening. I think he couldve assessed the situation a bit more before jumping to lethal force. That being said those dumb sluts should controlled their dog before they opened or even went near the door.

Very impressive he was able to draw and put multiple rounds on target that fast under pressure though.
>>
>>29901935
go google escalation of force.
>>
Look people, sure this is tragic and everything, and the feds shouldn't be doing this etc...

But guess what? This is far from the first or last time this has happened.

So aside from complaining impotently like thousands of other people have been for decades,

Or making aggressive seditious statements that are just going to land your ass in gitmo or send a drone right over to your house.

How about a more reasonable approach of being aware of where you stand and dealing with that reality rather than complaining about why things aren't the way you want them to be?

Anyone who doesn't understand this is either naive enough to think that passionate complaints are going to accomplish anything, or a stupid hothead who is going to spend the rest of their life on a black/watchlist or get ATF'd much sooner.

This applies to everything police/fed related; don't run from them, don't resist them, don't let your fucking dog run out the door at them. This isn't a question about what they "should" do, don't consider them a thinking entity you can reason with. You cannot reason with a wild animal or force of nature; you CAN however predict how they will act, and act accordingly.

Sure there are big high profile lawsuits and "changes" to policy from time to time; but most of those came out of some poor bastard dying or getting horribly victimized in some way; don't be that poor bastard.
>>
>>29901940
It still has its jaws. If a crippled homeless nam vet points a pistol at you, are you allowed to shoot him?
>>
>>29901949
>he was already drawing when the door was just opening
if you look at the door you can see it move like the dog was trying to force it
>>
File: 1454625400584.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1454625400584.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>29901923
My dog is a 12lb shitzu. I legitmately get triggered whenever I see a frail girl walking a +100lb dog within 20 feet of me.
>walking my dog
>dipshit neighbor opens her motherfucking door before even securing the dog with a leash
>see a fucking german shepard zergrushing the fuck out of my dog and tackles it
>dumb bitch isn't doing shit and just hear her screaming while I'm fighting off this faggot dog off my faggot dog
>mfw some retard is walking his pitbull around with no fucking leash at 9pm and it charges my dog
>>
>>29901932
Or maybe I've had to deal with a lot of aggressive dogs over the years and know what I'm talking about.

Basically you're stupid and don't know what you're talking about.

>hurr durr that dog below knee level is equivalent to a 100+ pound over bred muscular pit bull
>>
>>29901421
Wouldn't let my dog out like that but I'd kill someone for touching my dog
>>
>>29901949
The fucking dog was already in front of him when he fired, at what point should he continue to assess the situation? When it's on him tearing his neck out?
>>
>>29901978
Mr. Wick, please go.
>>
>>29901768
>>29901717
>>29901692
>>29901657
Jesus you niggers are just like the "I don't need a gun for home defense, I'll just beat the shit out of the intruders" types. It was a fucking shitbull that got capped because the nigresses were too stupid to restrain it. I maybe would have bitten the cop, it may not have. He's lucky he didn't have to find out the hard way. I'm sorry, but if it's between me and some irresponsible owner's dog, I'll shoot first and ask questions later.
>>
>>29901932
>nsfw
What the fuck? Do you even know what that means? Besides, I work in medicine.
>>
>>29901421
It was a cop.

This guy has shot multiple dogs.

There's a guy in Chicago or wherever that's killed more dogs than the entirety of the NYPD
>>
>>29901965
true, didnt notice that
>>
>>29902002
What? This is a blue board. Are you retarded?
>>
>>29902004
lmao

>thats jeff, dont tell him about the football party
>>
>>29901804
>Large dog
>>
>>29901994
it wasn't even full grown, it was below the guy's knees. One good kick would have been plenty to deal with that dog.

>Also false equivalency to an undersized pitbull and niggers actually invading your house
No, niggers (or anyone) inside of my home without permission are going to get shot. But nice try.
>>
File: dog pitbull.jpg (49 KB, 662x625) Image search: [Google]
dog pitbull.jpg
49 KB, 662x625
>>29901421
>>
>>29901421
If he shot my dog like that I'd have killed him. You don't walk onto someone else's property and kill their animals.
>>
>>29902018
Okay, I'll bite, pun fully intended. Explain to me how dog attack aftermath pictures are NSFW? Inb4 "it's gore", there's a difference between senselessly shitting up a thread with random gore floodposting and posting an example of two of an injury salient to this thread in it, especially when people post firearm-related injuries without consequence.
>>
>>29901994
>It was a fucking shitbull
You are an idiot. It was a bull terrier, there's multiple sources in this thread. I realize they both have bull in the name but these are unrelated breeds. And the owner of a skinny-ass little doggo does not have any reason to assume that anyone they open the door for is going to blast it straight to hell at a moment's notice. This cop was a shitbird.

I own a big dog. I keep that motherfucker back if someone comes to the door because she fucking big. A tiny bull terrier is not a threat to fucking anyone.
>>
>>29901697
kek
>>
>>29901457
ATF doing its work again.
>>
>>29901955
Not having legs doesn't affect your trigger finger

Not having legs DOES affect your ability to run
>>
>>29902074
this

>oh my dog, the fearsome Pekinese rushed me! I feared for my life so I needed to shoot it!
>>
>>29902070
honestly nigger owners that let their dog out to attack people should be shot with their animals
>>
>>29902088
>Not having legs DOES affect your ability to run
Or, like, backpedal slowly. Seriously who the fuck shoots a 3 legged dog?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-10-15-24-51.png (2 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-10-15-24-51.png
2 MB, 1080x1920
>>29902071
Not him, but I found these on google images under "dog attack injuries."
>>
File: Dog1.jpg (16 KB, 400x293) Image search: [Google]
Dog1.jpg
16 KB, 400x293
>>29902071
Whatever you say duderino, I got banned for posting pictures like these before.
>>
>>29902105
https://youtu.be/2SUllXkPHmc?t=146
>>
File: Dog3.jpg (72 KB, 720x617) Image search: [Google]
Dog3.jpg
72 KB, 720x617
>>29902124
close up
>>
>>29902098
Yeah but you can't just walk up to someone's house with a gun and shoot their dog either. It's one thing if you're a cop/firefighter/emt but for some random dude, no fucking way. If you walk onto my property carrying a firearm and I don't know you, we're going to have a fucking problem.
>>
>>29901826
I've been an anime martial artist for 15
>>
If you're a retard and can't contain your dog expect the worst when it eventually charges out the door at someone who isn't taking the chance that "he just wants to say hello".

In this case I'd have probably done the same. I don't give two shits what excuse you have, your medium to large dog charges me like that you'll be wishing you were a better dog owner and had the sense to put the dog in the back or something. You'd better consider yourself lucky is all your dog receives is a steel toed bootfucking to the face and a trip across the yard.

Do cops literally execute dogs because they can? Fuckin hell yeah they do. Does that mean there are no justified shoots? Fucking no.
>>
File: 1461980206101.jpg (56 KB, 460x385) Image search: [Google]
1461980206101.jpg
56 KB, 460x385
if he was white i'd be posting ATF shit
>>
If you was banned, fight mods. I'm not all /b/ edgy p0ast maximum g0re guise but ffs we're all adults here if we want to be able to discuss injuries relevant to combat on the weps board we should be able to
>>
>>29902143
I've got more pictures, some of an old lady in the morgue where the dog has ate part of her scalp and cheek and you can see her exposed skull and her arms and legs are all fucked up but that isn't the point. Officers that arrive on the scene to such attacks often have to tranquilize or shoot the dog because it won't allow anybody near the corpse to retrieve it.
>>
>>29902248
Dogs have been known to eat their owner's corpses. Is this what happened or was it an attack that killed her?
>>
>>29902303
No. You can see that the scalp was eaten post mortem because it lacks any tissue reaction and post mortem wounds tend to have minimal bleeding. The corpse was all bloody.
>>
>>29901457
Long click, open in new tab

Your welcome
>>
The guy was a cop who approached the house to see if everything was alright after seeing the car door opened and seemingly abandoned.
https://youtu.be/2P5ME1yb1Bs
>>
>>29902145
carrying is part of his job and is legal
being on their property is part of his job and legal
killing a loose dog attacking him is legal
the only failure here was on the owners
>>
>>29901421
Well that dog was charging him

It even looked like the woman cracked the door to send the pissed off dog out
>>
>>29901587
Charging nigger wouldn't be on his own property
>>
>>29902479
>loose dog
>on property
>>
>>29901421
Without any sound we can't really tell. For all we know the dog in question was snarling and growling, the first thing the cop heard when the door opened was "Get that nigger pig!" and all the talk from the owners afterwards was the typical dindu nuffin good bot goin to church spiel you get from every family after every crime.
>>
>>29902366
Praise you, technologically competent anon.
>>
File: image.gif (1021 KB, 393x171) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1021 KB, 393x171
>>29901569
I hate how people list all sorts of dogs and their traits, "shibas are very playful and difficult to potty train, oh labs are very loyal, collies are highly intelligent"

but once you say "pits are bred for fighting and very prone to attack randomly"

"NO ALL DOGS ARE UNIQUE THERS NO SUCH TGING AS BAD DOGS ONLY BAD PEOPLE!!!!!"

If a pit or boxer is coming towards me, I'm putting old doggo down, sorry ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ .
>>
>>29902666
HE A GOOD DOG HE DINDU NUFFIN
>>
>>29901949
>I put blame on both sides, he was already drawing when the door was just opening.

Because he hears a barking dog on the other side

If shit can go bad in an instant, police officers routinely put their hand on their gun and unlatch it from the holster

Oh look, shit went bad in an instant

>I think he couldve assessed the situation a bit more before jumping to lethal force.

After stitches
>>
>>29901421
nothing wrong...damn idiots should keep control of their dog...
>>
>>29901421
If the homeowners immediately opened fire on the man, would it be justifiable? Basically shoot him fast enough to rule out a vengeance type (attempted) murder.
>>
...it's just a dog.
>>
>>29902715
Doubt it would hold up anyways.
>>
>>29901922
Cold steel mall ninja shit
>>
>>29902715

A dog is property.
It's not a person.
It's property.

If someone shoots your toy truck are you justified in shooting them?
>>
>>29902074
>And the owner of a skinny-ass little doggo does not have any reason to assume that anyone they open the door for is going to blast it straight to hell at a moment's notice.

But she had plenty of reason to assume her dog could bite the guy

If someone is at my door and my dog is pissed, I'm not going to let my dog out in front of me, I'd be you know, a fucking asshole
>>
>>29902744
Yes, actually.
>>
>>29902479
>dog is on private property
>"loose"

I hope the ATF shoots you and your dog faggot
>>
>>29902744
No I mean circumventing the case where you deliberately target the shooter by having a pause before engaging (turning is into revenge rather than protecting your own life). Basically, if you are fast enough on the draw and instantly drop him after he kills the dog, would it hold up in court.
>>
>>29901468
Supposed story was, man was telling them they left door car door open, dog didn't bark he just shot.

no idea how reliable that info was though.
>>
>>29902780
The dog is attacking the man. He is legally permitted to shoot it.
>>
>>29902423
He had his tail up!
>>
>>29902811
where did he attack him?

My dog likes to run up to people and then smell their shoes and their hands but he doesn't bite

Where did that Pitbull attack him? It just fucking ran outside, for all you know it had to pee and it was excited to go outside when it was let out
>>
https://youtu.be/OmNay7htV4s
>>
>>29902838
Yeah Im not seeing any hostile intent tbqh. If it was somewhere on the street I could give him the benefit of the doubt, but this was private property.
>>
>>29902780
>dog is charging a person
>contained
>>
>>29902780
That dog was as contained as my dick would be assuming I had just received a personal harem full of nothing but perfect 10s.
>>
>>29902838
>where did he attack him?

It ran towards him. That is an attack. Sorry you cannot train your animal properly., maybe you are a retarded nigger halfbreed like the banana pickers in the video.
>>
>>29901421
Call me an edgelord, but had that been my dog I would have calmly re-entered my home,picked up my 12gauge, and blow that niggers head off. I'll serve the time.
>>
>>29902783
Yeah, if you draw and shoot him within 2 seconds of him shooting your dog, you could maybe pull the 'i felt threatened' defense.
>>
>>29902783
If you can articulate to the jury that you were in fear of grave bodily harm, as in you reasonably believed the guy was going to turn on you after shooting your dog, yes

It looks bad for you if the guy had a good reason to shoot your dog, especially caught on film
>>
>>29902900
Next time a 20 pound corgi walks up to me, I'm just going to cap it. It was moving in my direction and was clearly threatening my life.
>>
>>29901421
I'd have killed the little shit.
>>
>>29901831
this post just reminds me how much I wanna try Korean dog meat.
>>
>>29902907
Lol life sentence for a dog. Retard confirmed.
>>
>>29902939
doesn't own a dog confirmed.
>>
>>29902938
Taste like lamb
>>
>>29902951
For real?
>>
File: ressu.jpg (378 KB, 2048x1151) Image search: [Google]
ressu.jpg
378 KB, 2048x1151
>>29901421

If people in Finland were like that our labrador would have died like 100 times already.
>>
>>29902939
>not having a battle buddy
kill yourself lad
>>
>>29902924
>20 pound corgi
>40 pound canine nigger

Stop making silly talk.
>>
>>29902951
bet that would be good with the types of sauces those folks use.

man, I'm let down though. I figured (for some reason) that it'd taste like gator. fuck I want some gator now.
>>
I don't understand half of the logic of the people in here. The guy came on their property, wasn't even bitten but shot a dog anyways?

Thats like a police officer shooting you in your doorway because you vehemently refused to let him enter further onto your property. "The guy looked like he was getting angry with me trespassing like a asshole so I shot him before he did anything."
>>
>>29902978
>The guy came on their property

That makes no difference.

>Thats like a police officer shooting you in your doorway because you vehemently refused to let him enter further onto your property.

No, it isn't.
>>
This is why I fucking hate dog owners

>oh look someone's here knocking on the door, I bet this means they want an encounter with my dog
Like for real I don't want to have to deal with your dog
>>
>>29902978
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUp4bDa9M3o
>>
>>29901540
this. Grab raffle return fire. Praise Jesus.
>>
>>29902900
okay you autistic manchild if you actually went outside and went to peoples houses you would know it's pretty common for dogs to get excited and want to jump on you or run up to you, even though they have no malicious intent.
>>
>>29902989

>Like for real I don't want to have to deal with your dog

Then you should stay the fuck away from my door.
>>
>>29901670
Only one in my city and the dude was hospitalized afterwards so I suppose it was warranted.
>>
>>29901630
just the erosion of the 4th for second class citizens. I wouldn't worry about it
>>
>>29903002
>it's pretty common for dogs to get excited

That dog is not excited. It is attacking him. I know the difference perfectly well and so did he.
>>
>>29902838
There was a video a while ago where a dog walked out of an apartment like you'd expect a nosey dog to, and the police blew it away, THAT was bullshit. Anyone who's been smelled by a dog knows that's not aggression.

But this topic's dog was barking at the door and was bolting in an aggressive manner when it was shot.

It's retarded to wait for a dog to bite you to retaliate depending on the size and breed.
>>
>>29903003
No, just shut it in another room or restrain it.
>>
>>29902984
Anticipating violence when no violence is currently present and shooting something is retarded. If it was legal people would be allowed to shoot whatever they want because of their FEELS
>>
>>29903035
>nigger charging at you with a knife
>no violence has occurred yet, wait for the nigger to stab you or for the dog to bite you
>>
We don't k ow what words were exchanged. You see the woman's hand coming out the door. Dig the dog pull free or did she push it out and say attack kill etc.

I love my dog and it would be very hard not to shoot at someone shooting who just shot my dog but there isn't enough information to go on here.

I am honestly impressed the guy got the gun out and two shots off that connected.
>>
I don't see what the problem is here, the dog seems fairly happy wagging its tail on the ground.

>>29902907
>>29902949
Lmfao, this guy is hilarious. That is the edgiest thing I've read on here and you're being completely serious.
>>
>>29901421
Just shoot him in retaliation and claim you felt you were in danger. Which you were, as he just killed a family member.
>>
>"routine house check"
Hey there officer, let me see your gun. Routine check :-)
>>
>>29901697
Theres actually one in north county San Diego.

Thats where I used to shit before I moved.
>>
>>29903003
>sorry probation officer, stay the fuck away from my property
>>
>>29903024
What attack? The dude didnt even get bit.
>>
>>29903035
>Anticipating violence when no violence is currently present and shooting something is retarded.

No, it isn't. This is why it is called anticipation, anti as in before.

>If it was legal people would be allowed to shoot whatever they want because of their FEELS

If by FEELS you mean an honest sense of imminent bodily harm or death to you or another, then you might be slightly confused about the law.
>>
>>29903045
how can you even equate the two?
>>
>>29903073
>The dude didnt even get bit.

Correct, he shot the nigger hound before it could get that far.
>>
File: laughing_calcium_puppet.gif (2 MB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
laughing_calcium_puppet.gif
2 MB, 360x270
>>29901972
Get a bigger dog faggot.
>>
>>29903085
>you mean an honest sense of imminent bodily harm or death to you or another, then you might be slightly confused about the law.
There's an armed man walking to my door and a high likelihood he'll open fire if spooked. Better preemptively shoot him as I feel an honest sense of imminent bodily harm.
>>
>>29903102
>There's an armed man walking to my door

Nothing uncommon about that in Florida. Carrying firearms is perfectly legal.

>high likelihood he'll open fire if spooked

What fan fiction is this?
>>
>>29903120
>What fan fiction is this?
...that is literally what happened in the video.
>>
>>29902978
>The guy came on their property

So what? you're toning this like he was trespassing or entered a gated or private area. It's the front door. Girl scout troops, the pizza guy, and mormons can go to the front door.

>wasn't even bitten but shot a dog anyways?

Charging dogs don't get reasonable doubt

>Thats like a police officer shooting you in your doorway because you vehemently refused to let him enter further onto your property.

Stop posting
>>
>>29903035
This is where you, and everyone else who thinks the point of "aggression" began when the door opened.
Of course like ignorant niggers that love to jump to conclusions without looking at the whole picture don't realize the cop was preemptively drawing his weapon anticipating violence because...wait for it... he probably heard a fucking violent dog on the other end of the door ready to attack. Not a surprise that idiots on here fail to analyze that.
That's like walking up to an HBIED and hearing Allah Ackbar from the inside and not thinking the shit is about to blow up.
Idiots. Get over your sentimental animal issues. Didn't know PETA was all over /k/.

>>29903051
Another faggot putting more value on an animal's life than a human's.
>>
>>29903085
proving someones senses or what they felt is impossible in a courtroom and if it were true would be something easily manipulated and abused

sorry goldstein, your mental gymnastics dont work here
>>
>>29901421
Totally justified.

Ideally he draws and gives the dog a swift boot to the head before putting a round through its dome to see if it backs off, though.
>>
>>29903035
>If it was legal people would be allowed to shoot whatever they want because of their FEELS

This is how justified homicide against another human being works retard, it's called anticipating grave bodily harm
>>
>>29902971
>>29902956
Korean friend told me so, but idk if breed changes flavor.
>>
>>29903126
It is literally not what happened.
A dog RAN at the police officer and like described in >>29903135
it was probably barking viciously from inside the house.
Now if you said there's an armed man walking and pointing a firearm at your door then that would make more sense. But your scenario is more "a mean looking dog walked outside of the house towards the police officer." You see how that isn't even remotely the truth?
>>
>>29902783
Id try this. But I guess you need to be really fast in returning fire in order to preserve that 'muh life' claim.
>>
>>29901421
His tail is wagging, dog is fine
>>
>>29903135
Dogs bark man. Its what they do.

With your logic I could shoot a person outside of my door because he was stranger on my property carrying a weapon
>>
>>29901584
Well get the cotton out of your ears then. I also live in a country without guns, and dogs are a threat.

t. Someone who's had to throw rocks at dogs to keep from being mauled.
>>
>>29903161
Your entire argument revolves around a "probably"
>>
>>29903161
All you do is talk about PROBABLES. Go fuck off, commie
>>
The replies in this thread is amazing, a fucking animal, which is capable of killing, attacks a man and you katana-wielding virgins are so butt hurt. Anyone who thinks differently is an ATF bootlicker, lofl.
>>
>>29901421

What's the problem? The dog seems happy, just look at his ickle tail go.
>>
>>29903073
DINDU NUFFIN
>>
>>29903164
You're forgetting that the dog was ATTACKING, not just armed
>>
>>29903180
There's that word again. Point out where it attacked him, and no, walking towards him isn't attacking.
>>
PROBABLY
PROBABLY VICIOUS
PROBABLE

take heed all who post here of people who speak in this way. they do not respect freedoms nor care about any human life but their OWN safety.

Most big city L.E. is like this.
>>
>>29903189
dogs run up to strangers, it doesn't mean they're going to bite
>>
>>29903120
>>29903093
Statist bootlicking faggots. Go suck you local pd's cocks since you love the police operating with no restraint or restrictions. You are fucking scum who aren't American.
>>
>>29903144
How you think things "would" be has nothing to do with reality

You explain your reasoning to a jury, preferably with evidence that backs your reasoning
>>
>>29903189
It wasnt though, it walked up to the dude. It was shot before it could 'do' anything.
>>
>>29903192
There's that word again, show me where he was "walking".

That bull moved at least 15 feet in less than two seconds(0:15-0:17)

You're either blind or a retard, maybe both.
>>
The joke is that if the dog had been a black man, /pol/ wouldn't bat an eye.
>>
>>29902666
That's because niggers have trained pits to be fighting dogs. Pits can be great dogs. But most have been ruined by niggers.
>>
>>29903177
>>29903179
And yours is based of off...?
Last time I checked you weren't there and can confirm the dog was friendly.
To say that dog didn't bark at the knock is hilarious, and now you're just trying desperately to stay in denial.
>>
>>29903234
thankfully we're on /k/
>>
>>29903189
The only one who is attacking is the knuckle dragging nigger with a gun who shoots peoples animals on their property.
>>
>>29903220
This is nothing special to the police

If a citizen is charged by an aggressive dog from an opened front door, he/she is within their rights to blow it away.
>>
>>29903222
Ill be sure to include videos of all the dogs shot by small dicked agents/officers that were never attacked or injured

Remember, how you think things "would" be has nothing to do with reality.
>>
>>29903234
You are just as bad for /pol/ for assuming that all racists come from /pol/.
>>
>>29903254
Good thing I live in a state where I can kill someone for being on my property without my permission threatening and shooting my family.
>>
File: sAww1ts.jpg (236 KB, 532x564) Image search: [Google]
sAww1ts.jpg
236 KB, 532x564
>>29901421
one of those guys who cant wait for the excuse to shoot someone or something, shit himself at the first sign of trouble and immediately shoots, or maybe im just from a country where shooting anything that moves because it scares you and claiming self defense isn't allowed, this guy should grow some balls and learn to judge the situation properly before shooting
>>
>>29903246
>getting attacked by an unrestrained animal that "belongs" to a human
>implying it matters where it occurs
>being a cuck instead of defending yourself
>>
Eh, he probably didn't need to shoot that dog.

Was he wrong to shoot that dog? Probably not. It's still sad when animals get hurt though.
>>
>>29903222
Isnt thinking in probables the same as thinking as what "would" happen? Something not based on reality

Reality is a dog got shot. We'll never know now if the dog was going to bite him. The shooting was based on a "could/maybe/would probably".
>>
>>29903200
>they do not respect freedoms

hear, hear!

Dogs have the inalienable right to bite people before being proven guilty
>>
>>29903281
>go up to house
>owners open door and sic angry dog on you
>>
>>29903289
>Being a cuck of the state
You need to move to Britain pal because you have clearly nannystate worshiping issues.
>>
>>29901421
Dog wasnt attacking him? Could they succesfully sue him?
>>
>>29903192
Walking? Where the fuck do you see the dog "walking" towards the officer? You mean sprinting after shoving its head through the crack of the door?

I don't know about you crybaby ass animal lovers but I value not only my life but my physical self as well. Sorry but if it comes at the cost of your piece of shit uncontrollable dog, I am not going to take chances and smoke that piece of shit before it fucks up any part of me. It's easy to say it wouldn't have done that or it would have done this etc, but I wouldn't give a shit either way because I'm not going to take chances. And it looks like the officer didn't either and he doesn't have to worry about a fucking thing.

I'd love to see /k/'s reaction to a similar scenario where instead of a dog, a human does something similar to the dog and gets whacked. I would bet money the reaction wouldn't be nearly the same. That's when it becomes sad that you value a shit dog's life more than a humans. Not say I give a damn about either but to weigh one more than the other because "muh feelings" is pathetic.
>>
>>29903210
You don't know they're not going to bite
>>
>>29903324
And on private property you shouldnt be given the benefit of the doubt when you shoot it before it attacks. Thats just some pure bullshit.
>>
>>29903302
>being allowed to defend yourself makes you a nanny state cuck
Want to know how I know you're retarded?
>>
>>29903300
Seriously.
God people are sad cunts here.
>>
>>29901421
>/k/ actually supports killing dogs
>a NIGGER
I can't believe /k/ has become this jewish
>>
>>29903289
An attack is a bite or stabbing. Not bodily movement. An injury are the results of a attack that was successful.

i.e. someone bites/stabs me (an attack) but it doesnt penetrate my clothing/break the skin so no injury was done.

the people confusing what an attack means are usually young fools who misuse the definitions of things because they are idiots or are trying to manipulate a narrative
>>
>>29902068
That's from the Onion you fucking retard.
http://www.theonion.com/graphic/heroic-pit-bull-journeys-2000-miles-to-attack-owne-8761
>>
>>29903261
My statement had nothing to do with dogs

It only had to do with you being wrong, that juries in cases of justifiable homicide do their best to determine what the defendant reasonably believed, even though thoughts are unknowable. The unknowable is a juries business, that's why guilt is beyond a reasonable doubt.
>>
>>29903347
On this board of all boards. It's seriously only because it's a dog that got shot. Any other way and it would have been cool.
>>
>>29903300
Who was bitten?
>>
>>29903336
>people think that it matters what kind of land you're on when a dog attacks you and you shoot it
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.