[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Private Contractor
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
why doesn't /k/ start a PMC
>>
File: image.png (167 KB, 468x445) Image search: [Google]
image.png
167 KB, 468x445
Legion Puceaux
>>
>>29899503

Because nobody would hire a bunch of fat neckbeards, effeminate crossdressers and hungry skeletons with nuggets in milsurp cloting and ushankas.
>>
>>29899899
Quarante Gâteaux anon
>>
>>29899939
ah, that's where you're wrong, we would get hired, but only as fodder for the meat grinder.
>>
>>29899948
We could just make up credentials, previous contracts, and even entire client lists like a real PMC.

The whole trusting /k/ with my life thing is sort of a turn off.
>>
>>29900004
I wouldn't trust /k/ to safely operate a range, let alone my personnal integrity
>>
>>29899899
you son of a bitch
>>
>>29899503
Out of all of the /k/ posters, probably only 10% would actually make for good mercenaries.

Most of those are the prior military guys, and then the handful of somewhat fit guys that actually post here.

Give them some training, and they could probably be decent.
>>
Chair Force mechanic checking in. Ill fix the planes if we ever get any.
>>
Because we all want to be the pink ranger.

t. Kimberly
>>
>>29899939
Don't forget the Stormfags
>>
>>29899503
>bunch of angry fags with nuggets wearing poorly-fitted milsurp gear
sound like a good idea
>>
>>29901560
There were some guys at the MN meet that weren't mil or exceptionally fit that I'd take, but on the other hand, there are guys I wouldn't touch with a 39 and a half foot dick
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.