[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Canik
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: canik.jpg (562 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
canik.jpg
562 KB, 2560x1440
What is /k's opinion on the canik tp9sf? From what I've read, its outperforming the Glock 17 in all aspects, and for a much lower price point and is quickly becoming a preferred gun of choice for tactical shooters.
>>
File: turkroach.jpg (49 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
turkroach.jpg
49 KB, 600x800
>>29899436
Made by filthy t*rk pieces of shit/10
>>
>>29899443
Stag mad isis ;^)

>>29899436
At the moment, I don't know why you wouldn't choose one over a Glock, other than perhaps the trigger.
>>
>>29899453
i mean, its $200 cheaper and apparently shoots more accurate.
>>
>>29899436
Do you work for the company that makes this gun?
>>
>>29899436
>quickly becoming a preferred gun of choice for tactical shooters.
Name 3 tactical shooters who have adopted this as their gun of choice

It's a mediocre vaporwave gun and only 1% of us actually listen to that shit music, even though it does sound nice.
>>
For 300 I'd jump on one.
For 350 you may as well get a glock.
>>
File: CanikTP9v2.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
CanikTP9v2.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
>>29899436
Bought my daughter & son one and they both love it!
Fired about 400 rounds through it myself with no problems whatsoever and some of the smoothest action with a polymer handgun that you can get. Fits into my hand so comfortably that it makes the glock 17 feel like you're grabbing a a jagged piece of plastic.
>>
>>29899436
Had my TP9SA for around a year now. Not a big guy and it's my EDC unless I'm deep concealing. I've got around 2k rounds through it with not a single problem to be had other than a 20 round mag not locking the slide back. Century sent me an additional 18 round mag for free and just told me to keep the other one. Despite its country of origin and politics, they're great weapons.
>>
>>29899472
>>29899489
>Memeposting this hard
>>
They are awesome because they're basically a walther p99 clone but super cheap,

And the p99 is the shit
>>
File: greetings.gif (984 KB, 416x234) Image search: [Google]
greetings.gif
984 KB, 416x234
>>29899436
>outperforming the Glock 17 in all aspects
>becoming a preferred gun of choice for tactical shooters
>shoots more accurate

>>29899588
>Bought my daughter & son one and they both love it!
>no problems whatsoever
>smoothest action with a polymer handgun that you can get.
>makes the glock 17 feel like you're grabbing a jagged piece of plastic.

>>29899588
>not a single problem
>they're great weapons

>>29899950
they're basically a walther p99 clone but super cheap

this is what blatant shilling looks like. Also, the Canik TP9SF is a piece of shit.
>>
i bought 1 for my wife and her son and they like them a lot
>>
James yeager plz go back into your
Ditch
>>
>>29900101
yea. the "buy one for the rest of your family" posts are suspicious

>i would never carry this gun, but everyone else on /k/ bought one for everyone else in their family, so i guess i should too

literally trying to offload onto whatever demographic is available
>>
hi guys i am from Turkey and i shot one of these in polygon it is a nice pistol. These pistols made in trabzon and you can trust these people's skills in making knife and pistol. Every cop in Turkey using these pistols it is a bit heavy but it is good for me because you feel the gun while shooting it.
>>
>>29900101
This. Don't buy turkshit
>>
>>29900124
Underrated cuck post
>>
>>29899619
I hear this about Taurus too. Somebody is lying to me.
>>
>>29899436
It's a cheap gun that hits where you aim it. Comes with a bundle of accessories and is quite comfortable. Biggest problem is that it uses a proprietary mag (like most guns, but it's new and therefore no cheap 3rd party mags). Like mine don't regret dropping $320 on it at all. I think it's a great gun for those looking to shoot 9mm for the first time, but her size makes her a hard CCW.
>>
Garbage trigger, even by double action standards
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.