[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm Lost
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: attends.jpg (232 KB, 762x1047) Image search: [Google]
attends.jpg
232 KB, 762x1047
As a child i wanted to protect people, all my life, that is all i wanted. I've always dreamed about becoming Spec Ops and all that long before call of duty 4 came out, but in fairness if it wasn't vidya influenced it was probably movie.. that and always doing the right thing and doing my best to keep people safe, it's just in my nature.

i'm built 5'11 and handsome, i have been friends with the cleanest, partying at mansions, and partied with the dirtiest in run down houses. i can get along with anyone, and i think doing any kind of work like that would be up my ally. i'm afraid of beinga tool for something i want no part in, like making the "good guys" ore profit as apposed to actually making a difference.

i'm good at fighting (have thought of going pro), i secretly have gamed since i was a child (think of winning tournaments i CSGO or bloodrite, a new game coming out) and i write pretty well (poetry, stories, and am decent at conveyig a message, when not slightly intoxicated like right now)

I thought of doing the oher things because i want to be very affluent and make a big impact on the world before i go, have a lot of money so people have to listen due to my voice being everywhere, and having the power to stop disrupt the b.s, that is disrupting the good via their propaganda. As if to have a transparent forum that uproot's the case sensitive files for all to see the b.s

...but at the same time, people will always slight one another, it's in the majority of us to be shitty without warrant, to gain as much as we can before we die and realize it was all in vain... our species seems to be doomed to loop itself into absolute corruption, and ultimately, extinction via devolution by these means.

anyways, general comments, but mainly, advice. some input from people serving would be most appreciated as well.
>>
Mmmmmm fresh pasta
>>
>>29895312
>As a child i wanted to protect people, all my life, that is all i wanted.
Shirou pls go
>>
Yup, you're lost.

<---Tumblr blogs are that way
>>
>>29895312
alley*
other words corrected*

-OP
>>
>>29895312
>some input from people serving would be most appreciated as well

As a seasoned Marine infantry vet, my advice to you is to not make threads that aren't based on weapons related content.
>>
>>29895408
haha, coincidental is this post. gave it a google, i do have strawberry blonde hair. i was with this girl once and she had a poster in her room after we had sex of this red haired anime character in a black kimono with samurai sword. forget thename of the anime, but she had all the books

pic similar to my hair color, so not quite as red as the anime's
>>
>>29896226
as a person using logic, he is referring to using weapons in future. Therefore, will they be used for what is surmised for the job or will they be used "against his will", in a rat trap circumstance
>>
File: carl.jpg (27 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
carl.jpg
27 KB, 500x281
>>29896290
jesus christ get the fuck out of here
>>
>>29896290
Can i call you ichigo? :3c
>>
>>29895312
Sounds like you're a upper middle class kid, I know the type.

>I'm good at fighting

Lol, sure you are precious

TL;Dr

Life is going to throw hurdles at you. If you're not a cunt and have a work ethic you can come out on top.

If you can hop out your own butthole you might have a chance.
>>
>>29896787
prove that he isn't good at fighting B^)
>>
>>29895312
>and i write pretty well

This might be he greatest joke of all in this post.
Sure you didn't type this with your feet?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.