[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How did these two cops armed only with handguns do tacticall
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: taiwan.jpg (34 KB, 636x358) Image search: [Google]
taiwan.jpg
34 KB, 636x358
How did these two cops armed only with handguns do tactically against this criminal with a rifle?

https://youtu.be/o4uAT12deGs?t=6m16s

Obviously they won by virtue of killing the shooter but both cops got shot. How could they have avoided it?
>>
>>29893794
Could have avoided it by not being cops.
>>
Awful: they got too close, didn't position themselves with crossfire avoidance, freaked out and scattered when shit went down, didn't remain calm
>>
File: 1416889666450.gif (109 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1416889666450.gif
109 KB, 1000x1000
>>29893794
>How could they have avoided it
they could've moved make bullets not hit.
>>
Was he trying to commit suicide by cop or was he trying to kill them?

The description says he was mentally unstable and suicidal.

Would make more sense to just shoot himself.
>>
>>29893794
fuck it'd suck being a cop in america. I swear every week you'd get into a fucking shootout.
>>
>>29893954
Almost everyone never fires their weapon in their entire career.
>>
>>29893970
wat2hell
>>
>>29893954
It probably feels that way since 50 states is a lot of area to cover. If you just took one state and counted the number of police shootouts in there it'd seem almost insignificant.
>>
>>29893794
The guy with the bodycam was totally out of it, running around with an empty gun. That said getting shot with a rifle isn't exactly relaxing so I can see why he would do that given typical police training (or lack thereof)
>>
>>29893970
That's crazy you'd think they'd want to occasionally practice firing at the range but I guess not
>>
>>29894099
He provided no backup or aide to his fellow officer.

He was apparently gutshot but still, he was able to run around pointlessly he was equally able to run over and check on his comrade. He also ignored his superior on the radio demanding an exact location multiple times.

He did not seem to have the demeanor I'd want in a fellow officer
>>
>>29893794
>Obviously they won by virtue of killing the shooter but both cops got shot. How could they have avoided it?

by not having their bodies aligned with his muzzle when he pulled the trigger?
>>
>>29894174
You know what he means.
>>
>>29894277
You know what I meant
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.