[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone ever bought anything from them? I want to buy a T
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: about-ima1.jpg (21 KB, 220x320) Image search: [Google]
about-ima1.jpg
21 KB, 220x320
Has anyone ever bought anything from them? I want to buy a Thompson replica from them (I live in a shit state where they're illegal and I'll never have enough money to move and get one) and I'm curious what kind of quality I can expect for $250. Link is to the item

http://www.ima-usa.com/u-s-thompson-m1928-new-made-display-smg-with-50-drum-magazine-gangster-style.html
>>
No but i won there facebook contest once and they never game me my 50$ credit on my account.
>>
File: IMG_1125.jpg (405 KB, 844x722) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1125.jpg
405 KB, 844x722
I bought one of their repro F-S knives a few years back. Ordered it like a week before Christmas and they managed to get it shipped to me before Christmas eve.
>>
>>29893704
If you have the know how and the machinery you can buy one of their part kits and produce a functional Thompson
>>
>>29894272

Not an untrue statement. But you do NEED to know that the fuck you are doing.
>>
>>29894272
>>29894330
I don't. I feel like by the time I did, it would be another decade gone by.
But in the meantime, fi I can have a $250 replica on my wall it would be cool.
>>
>>29893704
never bought from them. i do get their emails weekly, i just like looking at the odd shit they have for sale.
>>
>>29893704
I bought a couple of the untouched guns. Got surprisingly lucky.
>>
>>29893704
bought the fancy m7 holster from em
pretty nice but if you store bullets in it they tarnish up
>>
>>29896973
Not if they're nickle cased.
>>
>>29893704
Bought a couple of bayonets and a Brodie Helm off them about 4-5 years ago, was surprised how quick the shipping was.
>>
>>29893704
I bought some Lanchester magazines from them. No complaints.
>>
>>29893704
I've gotten stuff from them with no problems.
>>
>>29893704
No, they're shit. They have a showroom near me and it's all overpriced garbage.
>>
>>29894272
Oh shutup. Not all parts kits are easy to build, in fact the only relatively easy one is the sten. Machining a new Thompson receiver would be impossible outside of an accomplished machinist, and that's if he too the easy route and made a full auto. Good fucking luck engineering a semi-auto Thompson yourself from scratch without extensive knowledge of machining and engineering.
>>
>>29894272
Yeah, and I could build a helicopter and escape from this shitty state if I had the machinery and know how.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.