[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
More draconian NY bullshit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_2016-05-09-14-25-50.png (857 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-09-14-25-50.png
857 KB, 1920x1080
Just had this linked to me:

https://apps2.suffolkcountyny.gov/scpd/crywolf/

https://apps2.suffolkcountyny.gov/scpd/crywolf/GeneralDocs.aspx?rpt=suffolk_county_ordinance.c1d

Apparently, if you live in the 5 western town of Suffolk County (which I live) and you have a security system in your home, you now have to pay $50/year to register for a permit for said security system.

And why is this weapons related you ask? Because in the form they REQUIRE that you notify them of any firearms in the household.

Don't decide to register? FINES INCOMING!

I don't currently have a security system in my home but when I get an apartment next year I was planning on it.

I do live behind a church (that my father runs) and he has a security system there. I'm hoping he doesn't have to report stuff in the house because it's on the same property.

How fucked am /k/?
>>
>>29891242
>must pay fucking permit to protect yourself Non-lethally
>also MUST tell us if armed, in detail.
Jesus Jew York. Just build pontoons around the island and float back to fucking europe if you're so afraid of Americans having rights.
>>
Not in Suffolk, but Jesus I hate it here. At least I'm upstate and not subject to all of the trash city laws.
>>
>>29891242
Jesus Christ, just demo your bridges and declare yourselves a People's Republic already. NYC and Long Island are full blown AIDS.
>>
Burn down the Sheriffs office.

Oh wait you don't actually care and you're just here to bitch a bit to your circlejerk buddies.
>>
why the fuck do they always include a shot of a police car

we get it you're the police
>>
>>29891584
Just the trash state laws
>>
Run for public office and start changing shit from the inside
>>
>>29891242
>Because in the form they REQUIRE that you notify them of any firearms in the household.
Unless there's state registration, how will they know if you say there are none?
>>
>>29892394
This. The very same reason why anyone connecting from ca,ny and nj ip's should be banned from posting on /k/

You fags do jack shit about your situation, come here to bitch and moan about your laws in every post. That or move out like bitches.
>>
>>29892581
Because there's state registration...
>>
>>29892506
>this is where your local taxes are going, look what we do to serve you
>>
>>29892595
>>29892394
I don't understand, are you expecting an armed insurrection?

if they're outnumbered by faggots it's a pointless argument
>>
>>29892674
this. we aren't going to help the cause by giving them exactly what they want; a reason to prove them right that we're all violent lunatic babbykillers.

i'd say peaceful protest but this place is a lost cause. people don't care anymore.

>>29892621
no there isn't?
>>
>>29892595

There are more gun owners in CA than there are people in your shitty flyover state.
>>
>>29892971
I think that says more shit about your state than his
>>
Jesus. Git gud Jew York
>>
>>29891584
Haha but anon we are subjected to the bullshit downstate laws. Erie county here the state is fucking beautiful it's a shame we have no representation of our rights
>>
>>29892982
It says quite a bit about how we're so Gerrymandered that 10-15% of the seats in the legislature are occupied by democrats when if you look at the vote totals, they shouldn't be.

Even then, we vote against them, we write letters and its still not enough.

So quit fucking blaming us.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.