[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BOOM-CRASH: Home Defense Weapons and Gear
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: home-defense-weapons-woman[1].jpg (94 KB, 600x436) Image search: [Google]
home-defense-weapons-woman[1].jpg
94 KB, 600x436
Sup /k/

I was woken up an hour ago by a broken window. Never had that happen before and, needless to say I was/am a little spooked. I've heard of people on this board describing here or there what weapons or equipment they use for a home defense situation. It seems to run the gamut. Everything from an AR-15 w/ noise amplifying earpro and a chest rig to a baseball bat.

So /k/ommandos, what do you use for home defense (and if you want, why)? A Glock 19 with a Surefire? A 12 gauge pump? A 12 inch black dildo? Post it here and don't be afraid to include pictures.

Maybe I'll actually fall back to sleep again tonight...
>>
Glock or 1911 in one hand big black dildo in the other then tell them not to turn this rape into a murder
>>
An intricate series of shotgun shells that fire when a window opens.
>>
My carry piece is my HD piece.
>>
>>29888257
>what do you use for home defense (and if you want, why)?

AR15 because I can savagely beat them with it as a retention method, as well as quickly/accurately perforate them with it.

I also have a Glock 17 with Surefire on it but would be hesitant to use it due to retention and panic accuracy issues (that I would personally have.)
>>
File: image.jpg (123 KB, 1080x648) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123 KB, 1080x648
>>29888257
If you own a rifle (ak or ar or what whatever) I don't know why you would even think about using something else.
>>
File: cr-001.jpg (641 KB, 1134x1512) Image search: [Google]
cr-001.jpg
641 KB, 1134x1512
Here's a pic of my rifle, as seen elsewhere. I use it because it has a light. I would not use my chest rig.
>>
File: AkU6F.jpg (317 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
AkU6F.jpg
317 KB, 1600x1200
home defense kit
>>
>>29889194

I've always wanted that inflatable knot toy but I dont think i'll ever be ready to drop $100+ for a silicone dog penis
>>
>>29889145
Do you carry your rifle around the house?
What if someone looks like Jehovah's witnesses flash a gun at you.
And you totally can't possibly react with a rifle.
WWYD?
>>
File: 1360209468878.png (366 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1360209468878.png
366 KB, 640x480
>>29888398
>Using your AR to beat someone
>Instead of the Pike/War club that is the Moist Nugget
>>
I have a GLAWK 36. It's all I have right now. That's why I use it.
>>
>>29888257
S&W Model 13
>>
>>29888257
My wife and I have a code word we use that basically means "listen to me and do exactly as I say, shit just got real". Only had to use it once when a retarded owl tried to get in to our house through an open window by ripping apart the screen.
>>
>>29889795
You use a code word for home defense? How do you expect to protect your wife and your wife's son?
>>
>>29891177
Yeah, because everyone, when you come in yelling or trying to wake them up or whatever, needs to know that what follows is extremely important and should be taken seriously. We throw out the code then give instructions, it works both ways.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.