[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Identify this gun?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (2 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 2048x1536
A potential school shooter posted this picture along with a direct threat. Currently trying to figure out if it's real and if so which gun.
>>
>>29887315
It looks like a fucking Marlin 22 that an autist put inside an Airsoft UMP
>>
>>29887315
WA 2000 you can tell my the receiver
>>
Not too much to go off of here but i think that magwell grip is a FAB defense brand
>>
Definitely a 22 of some sort, look at how short the charging handle is.
>>
>>29887322
yeah, the mag looked familiar
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 640x872) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 640x872
>>29887315
he also posted pic related
>>
>>29887315
pffft just report him to his local police, jerkoff.

Let them investigate.
>>
>>29887672
The police and school are alerted but the school is confident enough in their security to urge students to go to school as normal. We dont think that's a good idea for our friend who is convinced it's a fake gun.
>>
File: savage64f.jpg (68 KB, 1200x258) Image search: [Google]
savage64f.jpg
68 KB, 1200x258
>>29887315
Savage 64f bubba'd into a tacticool stock
>>
>>29887439
airshit glock
>>
>>29887736
Whats your angle here? Trying to be a big internet hero? Nice detective skills, fag. Asking the most noguns weapons board on the internet
>>
>>29887775
Well we found that the rifle was a marlin 795 stuffed in a ump shell on a 2011 forum and the glock is from a video on youtube made by someone completely different. Our goal was to either see to it that our friends were safe attending school or find evidence to convince our friend not to do so. The school encouraged attendance because they were confident that stepping up security would be enough.
>>
>>29887766
it's a marlin 795 - the trigger guard shape and magazine are a giveaway.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.