[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HandGun
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: hqdefault.jpg (24 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
24 KB, 480x360
hello guys, so after you guys suggested me to buy a mosin and a sks(very good rifle btw) i want to buy my first ever handgun so if you guys could help me out on it

i am in canada so the mags may not contain more than 10 bullets
>>
>>29885012
Hi point.
>cheap
>reliable

That way you'll work out your stupid on a gun that is easily replaced if you fuck it up badly.
>>
what do you mean by fuck it up badly?
>>
also what caliber should i get because theres alot of hi point
>>
>>29885058
You run it over or do something else stupid that breaks it.
>>29885079
9mm is a good starting point. 45 is also fun to shoot. Go with whatever is common in your area.
>>
and if i buy hip point for training and another hand gun when i will be more comfortable with shooting it? i have a 1,3k budget
>>
File: image_46151.jpg (61 KB, 666x475) Image search: [Google]
image_46151.jpg
61 KB, 666x475
>>29885058
Hi point has the best warranty in The market, which is kinda weird seeing as how the main warranty behind a 105 dollar handgun is that it's a 105 dollar handgun. They're ugly but reliable.
>>
>>29885210
Meh. Hi Points are heavy, and blowback, so they're snappy and generally not fun. If you have a thing for things like Makarovs and PP's, then yeah, going from Hi-Point to those will be cake. If you want to move on to recoil-operated, the ergonomics will be very different, as will the recoil, even from the same caliber.
SCCY is suprisingly not bad, especially for the price, but no +P )or other hot stuff that claims to keep pressures low) ammo.
Or get some Browning/FN/FEG High Power. They make 10 rounders for them. You may want to look into doing something about that goddamn mag disconnect though.
>>
what about sig sauer? i heard they were good quality
>>
>>29885384
They do, a bit pricey though. Dunno if they'll be cheaper (relatively) in canuckland though.
>>
>>29885012
Buy a Tok. They are dirt cheap and reliable.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.