[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm getting a handgun soon and I'm not sure what I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
I'm getting a handgun soon and I'm not sure what I want. I have tons of experience on a Glock 22c (.40), but I want a 9mm. I love Glocks, but I want something with a true safety. General first handgun thread. Pic related
>>
>>29883406

> inb4 some retard says your finger is the true safety.

sig p2022
fn fns-9

those are cheep
>>
Any plans to cc with it? If not, full size, metal framed pistols like cz75, berreta 92, etc. are easy to shoot. Some striker fired polymer pistols have manual safeties (XD has a version w/safety).
>>
>>29883406
Maybe look at the M&P9c with the manual safety, it's probably the most comparable to the compact 9mm glock.
>>
>true safety

Kill yourself
>>
I'm in the same situation as OP. Getting my cc tomorrow. Looking for a handgun that won't feel like I'm carrying a cinder block.
>>
>true safety
You have no business owning a firearm yet. You are obviously scared of them and think a safety is a substitute for proper training which you don't have.
>>
>>29883440
SP2022 has a decocker, not a safety
>>
File: fuckyou.png (884 KB, 931x751) Image search: [Google]
fuckyou.png
884 KB, 931x751
>>29883671
Thanks for the advice anon! Maybe one day I can stop being such a faggot and finally grow my penis! Then after I serve for 40 years killing foreigners like you I'll come back here and ask for advice again
>>
>>29883406
I cc pic related every day. Its OK. I wish it carried more rounds but its easy to conceal. Its hard to shoot. You have to get used to it. It could use a trigger job but a trigger job on a cc is normally frowned upon.
>>
>>29883406
>>29884830
I also CC a G43 every day and also use that exact same critical duty ammo.

Anyways it is a nice summer carry gun. I go bigger in winter.

It is a bad first gun. First gun should be something you can learn to shoot with. Carry guns come later. It's not a good shooter and I have only shot one box of that critical duty through it to function test and then maybe 100 other rounds to get a feel for it. If it's for CC only the G43 is fine and may be the best subcompact on the market. If you have other needs then look elsewhere.
>>
>safety

Well shit. I would have recommended the Sig p320 or p250.
>>
>>29883406
>I want a teue safety
You know nothing, John Snow.
>>
>>29883406
Makarov/p64
>>
>>29883406
Beretta px4 has a safety/decocker and it's not too expensive.
>>
you're doing good with the Glock

I recommend pretty much any wondernine, you want a .40 so check their .40 sw counterparts
>>
>>29883406
Beretta 92fs is pretty dank if you absolutely insist on a "real" safety. I really like the decocker on the sig sp2022 though.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.