[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A group of young black women poised to graduate from the Uni
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 58
File: Fight-t-p.jpg (112 KB, 768x512) Image search: [Google]
Fight-t-p.jpg
112 KB, 768x512
A group of young black women poised to graduate from the United States Military Academy gathered on the steps of West Point’s oldest barracks last week in traditional gray dress uniforms, complete with sabers, for a group photo. Known as an “Old Corps” photograph because it mimics historical portraits, it was nearly identical to thousands that cadets have posed for over the decades, with one key difference: The 16 women raised their clenched fists.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/07/us/raised-fist-photo-by-black-women-at-west-point-spurs-inquiry.html?smid=fb-nytimes&smtyp=cur&_r=1
>>
Every single one of them should have been expelled on the spot with their commissions revoked. That's like a bunch of Arab cadets doing the ISIS finger salute. They might as well have thrown up gang signs to let all their baby daddys back home know they's getting that sweet gubmint money now boiiiiii
>>
Fucking Christ RIP whoever they're going to be in charge of
>>
>>29882250
This is why I became a Submariner, no women and very few minorities.
>>
>Eyyy Deltrice get Laqueefa n all the crew together iz time 4 da group selfie
>Maayyyyn fuck whitey mayne lets show all dem bitch ass crackas we da hardest bitchez n gonna kill all o dem now we get all dat spec ops training
>shieeeeet
>>
>>29881768
Goes to show what theyve learned during their time there
>>
>Jonathan Pulphus, a junior at St. Louis University and an organizer for the movement, said raising the fist was a way for a younger generation of blacks to pay respect to civil rights accomplishments and create “a space for themselves in institutions where they tend to not have a sense of belonging.”

>He said a failure by West Point to recognize this could discourage black students from applying.

>discourage black students from applying.

HALLELUJAH
>>
If I was in charge over at West Point.

I would either get them kicked out of the military and handed a bill for the education they received.

or

Hobble their career before it begins. So they give Uncle Sam their minimum expected years of service. Then use the good ol boy network to punt them out with a discharge below Honorable.

I can't decide which would be worse for them.
>>
>>29882259

submarines look a lot like prison
>>
>>29881768
You can take the boy out of the ghetto etc
>>
>>29882296
modern black civil rights "thinkers and leaders" want to bring back segregation.

Dr. Martin Luther King Jr didn't take all those ass whoopings and a bullet for this.
>>
/pol/ pls go
>>
File: 07westpoint-jp-articleLarge.jpg (90 KB, 600x460) Image search: [Google]
07westpoint-jp-articleLarge.jpg
90 KB, 600x460
>>29881768
look at all the homoeroticism in this picture
>>
>>29881768
>politicizing the officer corps more than it already is
what could possibly go wrong
>>
>>29882317
>submarines look a lot like prison
In many ways they are but the pay is pretty good and you get a lot of time off to spend it. Far less bullshit than other branches too, power mad dick heads get driven out pretty quickly.
>>
>tfw hispanic gay gun owner
>tfw i always shoot alone because everyone else i know who owns a firearm is a complete asshat
/pol/ pls go
>>
>>29882359

You're a fucking moron.

That's like saying this photo is full of pedo-eroticism.
>>
>>29881768
There's nothing illegal or against regs about this. If it clashes with the values of their superiors and enlisted personnel, then they will pay a price for it as their careers go forward. If it doesn't, then I guess it didn't matter anyway.
>>
>>29882379
ZimZam?
>>
>>29882368
not much.

they'll get put in their place in the Army. maybe be a XO and company commander. most will get out before hitting 20 as a major and retiring.
>>
>>29881768
why do they feel the need to be different?
no other cadets raise their fist.
they're not gaining equality.
they're only proving they're still niggers.
>>
>>29882391
>If it clashes with the values of their superiors and enlisted personnel, then they will pay a price for it

HAHAHAHAHA

Yes of course a black female officer will be held accountable for breaking regulations. Of course they will.
>>
>>29882400
no soy un chicano sucio, soy cubano
>>
>>29882391
you aren't allowed to make political statements while in uniform.

Dont' know if it applies to Cadets though.
>>
>>29882391

Every sheboon officer or SNCO never ever adheres to grooming standards. No one ever calls them out for fear of an IG complaint.
>>
>>29882421
Just cause, you know, if you were, /k/ still loves you <3
>>
>>29882421
>being a literal come pinga
;^)
>>
>>29882437
I know.

You can't try to correct them on this either. They just get angry and then strike back by getting stupid strict on you with the regulations.

it is best just to ignore them and keep them out of the way of work.
>>
>>29882390
>kids
>grown men

sure anon, same thing.

>all that spooning
>hands on inner thighs
>warm embrace from behind
>>
>>29882390
>the point
>your head
>>
>>29882455
comiere tu pinga si me compras algo .22lr :)
>>
As a soldier going to USMA (yeah wtf am I doing on this shithole website) I'm embarrassed.

The reason it pisses me off is because there is a "diversity recruiting team". There is more women and minorities at USMA than ever before.

So them raising their fists like they overcame impossible odds (like the first blacks, the first women, etc) is absurd and false.

What the fuck they're doing, or who thought it was a good idea, I don't know.
>>
>>29882483
you and your boys need to do a roman salute version, see who gets expelled first
>>
>>29882483
They're baby officers. No thoughts went through the entitled minds the academy created in them.
>>
>>29882478
solo tengo 9, pero no soy gey
>>
>>29882422
It does.
>>
>>29882499

I've thought about what a group of white males raising their fists would mean.

Expulsion, I'm sure. But this will most likely be swept under the rug in today's army.

The Citadel had an incident where some white guys wore hoods and held their hands up or some shit and I think they all got expelled. Too lazy to find the article myself.
>>
>>29882542
you should do an exact recreation of the BLM photo. if anything happens to you but not them, discrimination lawsuit.
>>
>>29881768
Ladies and gentlmen get ready to welcome the newest logistics and finance officers from west point.
>>
>>29881768
>>29882391
http://www.ucmj.us/sub-chapter-10-punitive-articles/888-article-88-contempt-toward-officials

http://www.dtic.mil/whs/directives/corres/pdf/134410p.pdf
E3.1
E3.2

Could also be additional regulations/local instruction from West Point side to include social media instructions.
>>
>>29882483
I know a Korean girl who's in West Point, and as far as I know she hasn't done anything cancerous yet. Is it just blacks that do this stupid shit?
>>
>>29882565

I'm not trying to shit on my life right now, I'll be content bitching anonymously on the internet until I get into a position to make changes myself.
>>
>>29882579
Spies need to stay under the radar
>>
>>29882579
>Is it just blacks that do this stupid shit?
Yes, although their white enablers deserve some blame as well.
>>
>>29882579
>cadets
>not doing stupid shit
Pick one
>>
File: tawhid1st1.png (40 KB, 133x274) Image search: [Google]
tawhid1st1.png
40 KB, 133x274
Can we get a bunch of the swarthier cadets to pose as Arabs complete with a tawhid finger?
>>
>>29881768
think of all the actual deserving candidates that didn't get in so they could meet their bullshit PC SJW quota.
>>
>>29882391
>political statements in uniform aren't against uniform regulations
Wew lad
W
E
W
L
A
D
>>
>>29882837
is this why .mil doesn't allow morale patches?
>>
>>29881768
Thank fucking God I went to VMI. It may be a shitshow at times but at least we bring the hazing.
>>
I don't see the big deal, a clenched fist is like the vaguest "statement" one could make.

Maybe they should have done the English taunt, and see what people extrapolate that as meaning?
>>
>Oh no! Some people expressed an opinion I don't agree with!
>>
>>29882973
What even is the opinion that a clenched fist implies?

Fisting enthusiasm?
>>
I bet everyone in this thread is also butthurt over Sikhs getting uniform allowances for turbans.
>>
>>29882997

It's supposed to be the Black Panther salute.
>>
>>29882973
See >>29882837 and >>29882576

These cadets will be young officers in the Army bringing their cancerous mindset with them. They are supposed to lead soldiers, not express their political opinions while in uniform.
>>
>>29883023

>They are supposed to lead soldiers, not express their political opinions while in uniform.

So they are sworn to defend the constitution but aren't granted all the rights enshrined in it? That's retarded.
>>
>>29883034
>>29883023

Not to mention I have a real hard time believing they would get the same hostile reaction if it was a bunch of white dudes with a "don't tread on me" flag even though they'd be breaking the same rule.
>>
HOW IS ANY OF THIS THREAD GUN /K/ RELATED.

THIS IS /POL/. GO /POL/ AND PLS STAY GO. THIS IS /POL/. GO /POL/ AND PLS STAY GO. THIS IS /POL/. GO /POL/ AND PLS STAY GO. THIS IS /POL/. GO /POL/ AND PLS STAY GO. THIS IS /POL/. GO /POL/ AND PLS STAY GO. THIS IS /POL/. GO /POL/ AND PLS STAY GO. THIS IS /POL/. GO /POL/ AND PLS STAY GO. THIS IS /POL/. GO /POL/ AND PLS STAY GO. THIS IS /POL/. GO /POL/ AND PLS STAY GO. THIS IS /POL/. GO /POL/ AND PLS STAY GO. THIS IS /POL/. GO /POL/ AND PLS STAY GO. THIS IS /POL/. GO /POL/ AND PLS STAY GO. THIS IS /POL/. GO /POL/ AND PLS STAY GO. THIS IS /POL/. GO /POL/ AND PLS STAY GO. THIS IS /POL/. GO /POL/ AND PLS STAY GO. THIS IS /POL/. GO /POL/ AND PLS STAY GO. THIS IS /POL/. GO /POL/ AND PLS STAY GO.
>>
>>29883087
hide the thread you gigantic faggot
>>
>>29883131

Don't waste post space, faggot.
>>
>>29881768
>the name of the place is cut off so it read "nger hall"
>nigger hall
>picture of all black women doing retarded shit
>my sides
>>
>>29883034
>>29883052
Either b8 or retarded. I can't tell anymore.
>>
>>29883087
k is not only for guns ya faggot nigger
>>
>>29883052
>>29883034

>aren't granted all the rights enshrined on it?

While out of uniform, they are allowed to make whatever statements they want. Nobody really gives two shits. But while in uniform they are expected to be professionals. Expressing a political opinion can cause dissent, ruining unit cohesion and causing a media shitstorm like it is now. It's unnecessary.

>I have a real hard time believing they would get the same hostile reaction if it was a buch of white dudes

No, those white dudes would get shat on and possibly get kicked out of West Point as punishment, no questions asked. It happens at all the academies and military colleges, the cadets in question meet two of the VAM requirements for not getting shit.

>vagina
>athlete
>minority
>>
>>29881768
The good news is that, because of shit like this, when the time comes to secede from this shit heap of a nation, the military that comes to suppress you will be lead by these kinds of retards
>>
>>29882469
You know there was a time long ago when men could be friends and not have to couch everything with "no homo" right?
>>
>>29883211
they didn't passionately embrace or feel each other up
>>
>>29883034
The Armed Forces are not a democracy.
>>
>>29883186
Still held to the same standards out of uniform.
>>
>>29882837
>>29882576
>>29882422
Political statements in line with the going orthodoxy have always been given a blind eye.
>>
File: 1388111713110.jpg (26 KB, 455x260) Image search: [Google]
1388111713110.jpg
26 KB, 455x260
>>29883180
GUNS AND GUN CULTURE ONLY POLITICS TO /POL/ NIGGER REEEE GET OFF MY BOARD
>>
>>29883254
>not understanding exposure time for 19th century photography
>>
There's a growing fifth column of subhumans and mental freaks in the US military that only strengthens my convictions that it could be easily defeated swiftly on the home front.

The recruitment and admission of these subhumans is a deliberate political move to ensure loyalty from jewish interests (subhumans will have no problem firing upon american citizens), but the downside is absolutely no discipline under pressure and being entirely unskilled, along with the guaranteed infiltration of islamic fundamentalists (which is probably deliberately desired by jews in their own strange roundabout way, niggers in the US are being islamified at a startlingly high rate and it's not like they aren't enabling it).

The skilled European manpower they'll have to continue to rely on for some semblance of normal operations would defect at the first overreach of power and overnight the US military would basically be turned into a loosely-affiliated collection of unskilled subhuman militia forces whose primary function would be domestic compliance operations. Fleets would stop moving, niggers can't comprehend how to operate aircraft nor most computerized weapon systems. The US nuclear arsenal command would be purged and then restaffed entirely with jewish soldiers, just as its leadership recently was. Outside the CONUS the chain of command would be completely obliterated.

Don't join the US military. The subhumans in the OP would have authority over you and they're blatantly showing sympathy for negroid islamo-nationalist movements in their graduation photo. It's all going to fall apart.
>>
>>29883737
>not understanding homosexuality
>>
File: 1437784537356.jpg (69 KB, 546x700) Image search: [Google]
1437784537356.jpg
69 KB, 546x700
>>29883764
de jews~!
>>
File: 2.jpg (6 KB, 104x162) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
6 KB, 104x162
>>29881768
So BLM has a monopoly on raised fists now?
>TFW listening to the song 10,000 Fists by Distrubed apparently means I support BLM now
>>
>>29883317
Yep
In the British Army at least (I assume it's similar in the US), if it is obvious from your facebook profile (for example) that you are a soldier then you aren't allowed to express any strong support for a political party or ideology on that social media platform.
>>
>>29883946
>Disturbed
You have to be 18+ to post here.
>>
>>29883023
Their blacks, what do you expect, all blacks are like this
This is the end goal of liberalism.
Nigger loving has been a mandatory component of the US military since the 40's

>>29883836
It is 100% pushed by judeo-philes & jews.
>>
>>29881768
It kind of pisses me off, really. They're making something that shouldn't be about race/gender consciousness fuckery into just that.

While there have been bad officers before, and there certainly will be bad officers after... I think these entitled tards have no idea that more important than "representing themselves as stronk black womyn who don't need no man" is that they conduct themselves as good officers first and foremost - everything else is peripheral.

But here they stand, showing the world on the cusp of their graduation just how much they're gonna suck as officers, and they don't even have the self-awareness to realize what it is they're really doing, what they're really showing: that they're weak.
>>
>>29883191
The succession will never come, all states are being turned into majority non-white shitholes

The republican voter base is elderly, the young are taught to reject the "evil bigotted racist" past.
Whites are already a minority among the youth anyways. Without violence & blood soon, there will be no coming back, there will be no America.
>>
>>29884070
>that shouldn't be about race/gender consciousness fuckery
Here we have a brainwashed liberal who doesn't understand that he's seeing exactly what he's promoted his whole life.

hint: Noone gives a fuck about what they "should" be doing. Noone gives a fuck about what old dying crackers value.
>>
>all of them have stripes on their sleeves

as an academy grad thats a fucking disgrace
>>
>>29881768
>giving a shit about ring knockers
>ever
>>
>>29884117

You must be on some strong shit, to infer I was a liberal from expressing my displeasure with these retards for milking the race/gender cards for all their worth. I didn't even say I was surprised.

Maybe come back and try again after brushing up on basic reading comprehension.
>>
File: 1459280505078.png (77 KB, 542x535) Image search: [Google]
1459280505078.png
77 KB, 542x535
The /pol/ infestation is too hellish here.
>>
>>29882997
Black Power. It's a thing in American history.
>>
>>29884169
We are in this situation exactly because of all your sort that insist on race neutral everything, which is selectively applied against whites. Which always means whites are never allowed to defend themselves, their communities, their cities, their institutions, or their country.

The problem isn't that they are proud of being black or making political/racial statements

The problem is that that they are black, full stop.
>>
File: image.jpg (178 KB, 580x735) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
178 KB, 580x735
>>29884192
Second, what those cadets did was stupid and they should be punished but this thread seems to have gone full stormfront
>>
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 800x488) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 800x488
>>29884226
>>
>>29884169

Saying that we should ignore race and gender and just get along is the sure sign of a bargaining cuck. You shouldn't see "misbehaving people unnecessarily stressing race", you should see the enemy, and seek to destroy the enemy, for they seek to destroy you. We can't get along. Assimilation means death. You can only survive if you know your enemy and hate your enemy.

>>29884192

Get used to it or go somewhere else and die quietly. Here's a hint, politics affect you no matter what and niggers would rather you not be armed.
>>
>>29884270
Don't complain when its what you asked for all along
>>
>>29884272
The enemy of what exactly
>>
File: average oleg volk photography.jpg (152 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
average oleg volk photography.jpg
152 KB, 800x533
>>29882997
Yes

>>29884021
>referencing a song only a couple years younger than 4chan that a good portion of this website's user base would have listened to
>must be underage
kek, I might still have a Linkin Park Hybrid Theory CD in a box somewhere, if I find it I'm going to use it to prop up my guns for pictures or something just to see peoples' reactions.
>>
>>29884272
>Get used to it or go somewhere else and die quietly. Here's a hint, politics affect you no matter what and niggers would rather you not be armed.

'/pol/' and 'politics' are two different things.

For one, you can have an engaging political discussion almost everywhere on 4chan BUT on /pol/. /pol/ fails at politics because its the 'lol politically incorrect :D' board.
>>
>>29882282
Underrated post

They learned nothing, obviously
Fucking embarrassing
>>
>>29882259
My dad said being on a sub sucked ass.
>>
>>29884226
>>29884272

You know, I'd entertained the notion of trying to talk to you like people, and suggest that yes, you can defend yourself and your communities, and yourself and your shit as much as you'd like, and fuck anybody - black people, muslims, white trash, gopniks or otherwise who tries to fuck you, but seems like you're just going to continue making me your political strawman when I'm probably not any more opposed to gun rights or fond of mass immigration than you are.

In short, suck my dick, stormfag. Maybe get out a little more.
>>
>>29882997
It implies you support negroes engaging in open carry protests at the black version of Applebees.
>>
>>29881768
The military isn't a fucking book club. It's not your fucking femanist group. It's not a photo op or a place to talk shit while your fucking nails "get did."

You shut the fuck up. You follow fucking orders. You do your time, and get your five minutes of fame when you get out. You keep your fucking head down and try not to get anyone killed.

This shit is disgraceful.
>>
West Point is a mistake, I'm glad I'm going to VMI
>>
>>29884359
Accidentally repeated myself. My bad.
>>
File: 1462667753976.jpg (62 KB, 480x622) Image search: [Google]
1462667753976.jpg
62 KB, 480x622
niggers gonna nig
>>
>>29884230
>what those cadets did was stupid and they should be punished
What the fuck is this supposed to mean? Being a kill whitey black power supporter is a-ok to you, as long as they don't take a group photo of htemselves & publicly post it?

>but this thread seems to have gone full stormfront
God forbid someone is not a racial cuckold advancing a marxist agenda
>>
>>29884360
>It implies you support negroes engaging in open carry protests at the black version of Applebees.

>1st and 2nd amendment

Sounds very /k/.
>>
>>29882999
Yes. They also get to ignore hair and shaving. So do jews and muslims.

Regs are for white Christian cis males
>>
>>29881768
goddammit westpoint get your shit together
>>
>>29884307

The European peoples, European civilization, and their descendants and influences.

>>29884318

I admit you're not wrong in the context I mentioned politics. Regardless, it is a war of demographics that has been heavily politicized and similarly affects all people universally.

>>29884359

Mass immigration isn't the only problem. What we're trying to tell you is that the "African-Americans" who are American citizens by birthright in our current system are just as much of a problem and that they themselves feel separate from you. They don't want you to exist. Africans and other races have never cooperated in the interest of the European-descendant American civilization and it's foolish to think that they ever were capable in integrating.

I don't want to disparage you. I want you to realize these truths and change for the better. You don't have to sit here all day defending the people who would rob and murder you at a moment's notice if they could get away with it. Being constructive in that regard first requires the destruction of your social programming.
>>
>>29881768
So exactly how low did they lower the West Point standards to have that many minority females pass all 4 years.

Based on my experience at community college, those are some really smart intellectual women, or more likely some dumb women, that no one had the guts to fail...
>>
>>29884359
>that shouldn't be about race/gender consciousness fuckery

This is what you said.
You out yourself as a liberal, then complain I'm strawmanning you?

>that yes, you can defend yourself and your communities
Sure, they tried that in the 60's, the president called out the national guard to end it.

Maybe you should get out a little more, fucking idiot, the countries dying and the only thing you know how to do is tell "racists" to suck your dick
>>
i had a group of dudes a month out of bootcamp still talking about the black struggle and whitey even though we all get paid the same, wear the same shir, have the same duties sleep in the same spaces and have the same duties.

made me sad
>>
>>29884457
You're probably not familiar with what it takes to get accepted to USMA. It pretty much guarantees those gaining entry have the academic capability.
>>
File: niggers will be niggers.jpg (44 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
niggers will be niggers.jpg
44 KB, 400x300
>>
>>29884508
Not angry?
>>
>>29882334
Reminds me of that boondocks episode where MLKJ wakes up from a coma and eventually calls all the modern black population a bunch of whiney entitled niggers and left for Canada
>>
>>29884569
MLK jr was just another nigger, he would fit right in with the modern black lives matters group, who are the ideological continuation of civil rights.

There was NOTHING legitimate about the civil rights movement.
It was all a leftist charade over bullshit.
>>
>>29884425

Integration was always a numbers game we were destined to lose - that IS something I will actually agree with you on. Racial violence in the states exists because of what is being seen over and over and over in Europe right now - the enclaves of people of other cultures, races and ethnicities are simply too big to successfully integrate, and as such they remain just that. Enclaves that continually spread friction, tension, violence, and general ignorance of the rule of law. What /should/ be happening when that happens is tightening the noose around such enclaves and saying "fuck that", and violently enforce law. Of course that can't happen, because the law enforcement is so neutered by the fear of being labelled racist that no actual enforcement can take place.

What I won't agree on is the "nignogs gonna nignog ooga booga race war now" shit. Until you can prove to me irrefutably that yeah, all blacks everywhere are looking to fuck whitey, I'm gonna offer at least /some/ benefit of the doubt. Call it whatever you like, but that's not me pushing a neo-Marxist "everyone is equal to the point of insanity" bullshit. But I wouldn't shoot a black man for the supposed crime of being black.
>>
File: BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY.gif (41 KB, 252x400) Image search: [Google]
BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY.gif
41 KB, 252x400
>>29884398
it is. This thread shows how much /pol/ has infected /k/
>>
>>29884605
/k/ is not cuckservatism
The point of guns is to defend yourself. You post a picture of a nigger who espoused WHITE GENOCIDE, and you call someone else the problem?
>>
>>29882686
>doing stupid shit
>getting smoked long and hard every time you do stupid shit

pick one. Because obviously these fucking retards don't understand what being smoked is.
>>
>>29884643
>You post a picture of a nigger who espoused WHITE GENOCIDE
Malcolm X was black nationalist, not genocidal.
He supported arming the poor (of any color, though X was especially concerned with blacks) so they could defend themselves from authorities abusing the power entrusted to them, as is the spirit of the Second Amendment. It is only the authoritarians and lefties that crave power over the citizenry that were threatened by this.

>inb4 "freedom is only for people I personally like" or some other un American /pol/ shit
>>
>>29881768
Why must niggers nig every goddam chance they get. Fucking pieces of shit.
>>
>>29884596
>Blacks aren't the problem
>Its the lack of integration! It's the racial enclaves!

>but that's not me pushing a neo-Marxist "everyone is equal to the point of insanity" bullshit

Except you are, but I suppose you are too stupid to grasp it. You seem to believe in some fairy tale world of whites and blacks and other shitskins living peacefully together, its a delusional fantasy.

>Until you can prove to me irrefutably that yeah, all blacks everywhere are looking to fuck whitey, I'm gonna offer at least /some/ benefit of the doubt.

What a fucking stupid statement to make. Are you too blind to see how far our country has fallen with your live & let live thinking? The democrats make anti-white/pro-black into a center of their agenda, then we have cuckservatives like yourself who would never in a million years defend whites.
>>
>>29882334
>>29884569
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5FR1LGsT7E
>>
>>29884596

Black populations are increasingly being lead towards radicalization by today's political climate. You can see evidence of this in the OP. Every single one of these black females came to the same conclusion in their rebellious act. This is just reinforcement on top of the natural instinct of racial separation that is unnaturally purged from our minds in a public school system that has a disproportionate focus on making European-descendant children feel guilt and incite anger in other races.

You can argue about the 'good ones' all you want, this isn't a matter of individuals. It's about demographics. The demographics are shifting regardless of any imagined individuals. This is a problem that must be stopped, and a problem that will not be solved through discourse. Thus I believe that you should indeed regard any of said individuals as complicit in your planned engineered destruction and grow to hate them. I honestly believe that a normal healthy mind will find much greater happiness in learning to actively love what they are and striving to protect it than actively providing for those who hate them at their own expense.

Integration was never a "game", a game has winning conditions. Integration in this context means death.

>>29884605

Malcom X was a radical islamist who advocated murder and rape of European women. He wanted to kill you so that his people could live separate of your existence.
>>
>>29881768
WE WUZ GENERALS AN DELTA AN SHEEIT CUH
>>
>>29884765
>why won't you go along with my unamerican bullshit
>BAWWWWW
>>
>>29883034
>armed forces
>democratic

pick one.

>>29883034
>>29882391
>>29882973
Think of it this way. Let's pretend that you work for Apple. You are now wearing an apple uniform. You are now white. You now take a picture with a bunch of other white Apple employees also in uniform in which you all d Hitler salutes in front of an Apple store. Then you publish the picture and it gets out.

Are you going to be surprised when Apple chooses to fire you for making a stupid, political statement in uniform while you're representing Apple? Do you think screaming about "muh free speech" is going to prevent Apple from being allowed to fire you?

When you are authorized to wear a military uniform (or any company uniform) you are a representative of that institution. You are undoubtedly bound to certain conventions and professional requirements. You can do whatever you like off duty/outside of work and out of your uniform. But when you go to work and put on that uniform, you grow the fuck up and become a professional. You abide by the code of conduct you agreed to abide by when you accepted employment/your uniform.

Almost like being an adult is much more than screaming and believing that "muh rights means I can do whatever I want, when I want, without any negative repercussions." Almost like the big boy world has rules that need to be abided by if you don't want to get fucked. Strange, I know.
>>
>>29884675
>black nationalism is fucking great
>Not white nationalism tho, thats unamerican & racist

Kill yourself fucking idiot, you are the authoritarian leftist you complain about.

>the spirit of the Second Amendment.
The spirit of the second amendment lives on in /pol/ and white nationalism. Thats the point of it, fucking idiot, defending your race/country/nation, of which blacks can NEVER be apart of.
The blacks were fucking slaves when it was written.
>>
>>29884798
You realize Malcolm X supported white nationalism too, right?
Pic related.
>>
>>29884192
>>>/leftypol/
>>>/lgbt/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>29884812
>if you don't agree with my stupid ideology, you're part of my boogyman group

Reminder, if you report /pol/ posts, /pol/ posters will get banned.

And then they'll get mad.

And it'll be pretty funny.
>>
>>29884798
Why is black nationalism good? What impressive governments and civilizations did black people create that they should be so incredibly proud of? Asians, Arabs, Whites, and even Latinos to a lesser degree can go on and on about the great civilizations they created. What impressive things did black people build that lasted?
>>
>>29884821
>posts leftypol maymays and accuses others of being part of a /pol/ infestation
>"hurr durr don't do to me the exact same thing I'm doing to everyone I disagree with"
Fuck off retard
>>
>>29884811

Commander Rockwell is one of the greatest Americans to ever live but his dream of a democratic pass off of the US Government to national socialism was far fetched at the time and downright impossible now, much like whatever mutual relationship between European-descendent nationalism and black nationalism might have been fostered in his time.

Commander Rockwell was trying to do as Hitler had done. We don't have that luxury. There will be blood.
>>
>>29884811
because Rockwell believed separatism
>>
>>29882259
>implying it is to escape black wymyn
>implying it isn't because you like sucking faggot dick
>>
>>29884780
Blacks and whites live together fine by me- the ones who work for a living live look down on lefties and the trailer trash/ niggers just like the whites.

The state of the modern black man is largely an engineered issue- in the 60's, the FBI embarked on a campaign of assassination and espionage to cripple any black leadership that showed promise for getting the black community back on it's feet:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COINTELPRO

They are known to have killed Fred Hampton in his home, and are most likely responsible for MLK, Malcolm X and Huey Newton as well.
These men were targeted because they threatened to form an new black society, one based around independence and honest work- this is no god to the US government, which wants blacks to be a class of idiots who will take their welfare and not make trouble.
Once they were dead, the way was clear to poison black culture itself- by importing drugs and pushing them through the ghettos- a page ripped straight from the Brits when the were subjugating China. They imported cocaine from their Central American allies
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allegations_of_CIA_drug_trafficking

and established a market in the US. Sevveral players have been open about this, the most damning being Rick Ross-
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%22Freeway%22_Rick_Ross
who admits he worked with CIA contacts to move crack cocaine in the US.
contd
>>
>>29884832
Your wife's children.
>>
>>29884811
Malcolm X was a black surpremist who supported white genocide, then was killed by his former nation of islam pals after he left it.

>>29884787
Modern marxists & progressives don't get to define "America", dipshit
>>
>>29884900
I mean technically the woman did the building there. But nice try.
>>
>>29884798
>The spirit of the second amendment lives on in /pol/ and white nationalism. Thats the point of it, fucking idiot, defending your race/country/nation, of which blacks can NEVER be apart of.

You realize that for the founding fathers white meant pure Anglo right?
>>
>>29884907
>Modern marxists & progressives don't get to define "America", dipshit
And why should you?
>>
>>29884938
Not necessarily. My mother's ancestor was a Frenchman who was a sailor on the side of the Americans during the Revolutionary War, and later became a US citizen after the country was founded.
>>
>>29884891
>Blacks and whites live together fine by me
Yea, as long as you never look at the local paper, or notice the fights, or notice how fucking shit local schools are, or happen to be a woman/child/elderly....

Do you not grasp the fucking irony of saying everyone gets along fine then going off on a tangent BLAMING WHITE PEOPLE FOR THE PROBLEMS OF BLACKS?

>>29884938
Yea because all the founding fathers were pure anglo, right? Oh wait you're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>29884605
Or maybe just how popular those /pol/ ideas are becoming.
>>
>>29884891
By the 80's, the Black Power and black separatist movement had died entirely. Areas that had supported these ideas were being ravaged by drugs. The last piece of the puzzle was to destroy any chance they would come again anytime soon- by preventing the youth from thinking.

To this end, an operation was created by the CIA, under the MOCKINGBIRD program
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mockingbird
it used the techniques developed in MKULTRA and other propaganda campaigns, targeting black youth especially. Gangster rap began being pushed simultaneously by record companies, extolling the virtue of selling drugs, killing other blacks, and poisoning the remnants of the black community.

This eventually leads into why the government had Tupac Shakur, whose family were Black Panthers, who was the last great black nationalist, killed.
He attempted to use the tool of the government's destruction- gangster rap- to unify black men. His lyrics, although violent enough to draw in the youth who had grown to enjoy the aggressive, cancerous gangster rap, preached peace in the community, and encouraged the youth to stop consuming and selling drugs.
>>
>>29884973
Samefags
>>
>>29884949
I do not, I am saying things that were common knowledge 100 years ago

>>29884988
No doubt it's rap musics fault for africa being shit too?
>>
>>29884780
At least you're not screeching at me that by not agreeing with you I'm some ultra-liberal cucklord. That is actually appreciated.

I can't offer you my agreement to mentally flip the switch to unconditionally hate black people, but I can at the very least thank you for being civil and agree to disagree.
>>
>>29884675
I like Malcolm X because he took ideas seriously. Religion, politics, he was smart and passionate. I like listening to his interviews, he's a very compelling and interesting figure. Most importantly he wasn't afraid to own his mistakes and change his mind when he needed to.

He started preaching peace and that he was wrong about racism and immediately got assassinated.
>>
>>29884739
Perhaps they are genetically inclined to nig
>>
>>29884988
and this will be my last post on this

So in the end, the FBI and CIA had successfully dismantled the Black Power movement and kept the black community ignorant and happy with their welfare.
But they didn't stop there- these days, the cultural weapons of mass market music and entertainment have been turned on whites as well. The white youth is encouraged to abandon family values, imbibe drugs, and forgo nationalism. Even /pol/, mostly made up of underage fools, has noticed this. The apparatus to produce this media and serve it to the masses did not spring up overnight- in fact, they have been proven extremely effective before.

This is the great tragedy of the death of black nationalism. Although it is hard for the whites to see it in the smoking ashes of the black community, they lost a great ally- the state of the black community is a grim warning of what the white community will look like in 20-30 years, once the programmed media finished the job it has started.
>>
>>29884973
Ah... He can't take the fact that he's a member of the most hated group in the west so he has to pretend that he isn't an aberration.
>>
>>29882334
>yfw they're starting to attack MLK himself
No seriously, there's at least one person saying you shouldn't listen to his messages because he was progressive enough (and misogynistic apparently)
>>
>>29885013
>I can't offer you my agreement to mentally flip the switch to unconditionally hate black people

You are stuck in a marxist narrative. The point is they are not our people, and so should not live amongst us, should not receive money paid for by our taxes, and likely should not be in our country.
You know, how it was under jim crow & segregation.

You have been brainwashed to think this implies "hate", which is supposedly wrong.
>>
File: shehawks.png (235 KB, 540x356) Image search: [Google]
shehawks.png
235 KB, 540x356
Meanwhile at Texas A&M, 1% of the Corps is black.
>muh gud ol suthern boys
>>
>>29884846
dude fuck off this is one of the only boards I like that isn't 2edgy4me
>>
>>29884832
Nothing. That's part of the victim complex. Blacks don't even like blacks.
>>
File: Bismuth.jpg (19 KB, 227x200) Image search: [Google]
Bismuth.jpg
19 KB, 227x200
>this whole thread.
>>
>>29883496
/k/ also deals with military topics fucknugget
>>
>>29884988
So jews then. The Jews did it
>>
>>29885128
>>29885093
>Buncha niggers in a military college do a black nationalist salute
>no biggie

>Whites espousing pro-white values
>2edgy4me!
>>
>>29884494
>You out yourself as a liberal, then complain I'm strawmanning you?

Not that guy but if that's your definition of the term "Liberal" then you have made the word meaningless.
>>
>>29885008
>I do not, I am saying things that were common knowledge 100 years ago

Not according to the constitution of the time.

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside. No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

N
>>
>>29885143
Shakur did receive death threats from the Jewish Defense League which the FBI refused to investigate.
Whether they made good on these is unknown.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Defense_League#1990.27s
>>
>>29885069
And you should receive my money? National Socialism is still socialism, it just says I should give handouts to those who are part of my race. Fuck that.
>>
>>29883052
Men in uniform holding a historic military flag? Nope, not a problem. Holding a confederate battle flag? That would probably be a problem.
>>
>>29885061
That is part of it but the huge growth in the alt right in recent years suggests there is much more to it.

I mean just look at Trump. America is rejecting the entire Washington establishment wholesale. America first. People are sick of race baiting, foreign entanglements, globalism, all of it. Something really important is happening.
>>
>>29885093
So go back to one of the many anime shitposting or trap threads that clutter up this board. Let us have a serious discussion about something military-related without whining.
>>
>>29885145
Who here is defending the cadets you delusion autist?
>>
>>29881768
And thusly they all pissed away their chance at anything higher than Mall Security clearances.
>>
>>29885218
>America is rejecting the entire Washington establishment wholesale

Really, it's more "whites without a college education."

Which is, of course, a shrinking demographic.
>>
>>29882296
West Point admitted a legally blind black midget woman into the Class of 2013. I was there. Her name was Curlee. Thankfully she didn't make it to the end of the year.
>>
>>29885191
>retarded strawman, is anti-white, has no complaint of the status quo

>>29885157
And yet segregation was held to be constitutional, up until the 50's and 60's.
Nor did the people writing this shit even believe their own rhetoric of "equality".
>>
Welfare queens of 2016. They'll all be pregnant soon.
>>
>>29885191

National socialism demands that members of the nation give back to the nation to improve the nation at large. It is not a case of the money at the top goes to the non-workers at the bottom.

As a member of the nation, no matter what your financial status, you benefit from this. You're not getting a stipend in the mail (other than possible pensions), you get an education, medical services, and public facilities and services in return for your service. This assumes your continued contribution to the greatness of your nation. National socialism also ensures that children are raised in an environment that stresses the virtues of hard work and personal achievement and does not promote bottom feeding as our society does.
>>
>>29885223
/pol/ complaining about other groups cluttering up a board.

Do you lack any and all self awareness?

Go help Trump make anime real somewhere ells, and leave this /k/notted dragon dildos board for good.
>>
>>29882296
You find your place in the military by becoming part of it.
If you still feel out of place, then it's your failure and you should gtfo at the first honorable discharge opportunity.

That said, the few black women I had to deal with were fine, but then, they were staff ncos in our admin office.
>>
>>29885218
eh
I don't think Trump is actually going to fix any problems, I think he's going to turn to be just another liberal that sees no real issue wtih browns/blacks/asians being in America.

America first, an "America" defined by anything other than race & heritage.
>>
>tfw 3 people in my NROTC unit are black
>all of them are well behaved and for all intents and purposes are white
Feels good not having to put up w/ all this race bullshit
>>
>>29885329
yea they are white, except in the only way that matters ;)
These are the exception, and they integrated in some manner into a white majority.

This white majority no longer exists, and so this integration/assimilation that was expected no longer happens.

America with non-white minorities might survive, America with a white minority will not.
>>
>>29885241
Are you blind as well as retarded
>>
>>29885245
>retarded strawman
Because you're my people right, I should support you?
>is anti-white
Because I don't give a shit what color you are I won't give you a handout?
>has no complaint of the status quo
Because I don't agree with your "solution" to the problem?

Your whole argument boils down to eat up all the shit you peddle or I'm a commie Jew, any disagreement, any breaking from the approved group think gets quashed.
>>
>>29885218
>I mean just look at Trump. America is rejecting the entire Washington establishment wholesale. America first. People are sick of race baiting, foreign entanglements, globalism, all of it. Something really important is happening.
Except that's false. Most of the people who support Trump are simply doing so because they hate Hillary, only 43% of his supporters actually support most of his political views:
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-anti-vote-idUSKCN0XX06E
>>
>>29885323
Niggers are annoying but Jews are an existential threat. Trump is going to dismantle globalist bullshit, he won't go to war for Israel, and American nationalism will set a good example for Europe.
>>
File: image.jpg (121 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121 KB, 800x600
>>29885277
>/pol/ /pol/ /pol/ /pol/
Stop acting like anyone here cares. Go back to plebbit if you want to silence everyone who disagrees with you.
>>
>>29885274
>It is not a case of the money at the top goes to the non-workers at the bottom.

That's what they always say. "Oh don't worry, you'll totally see the benefits of us taking your income and paying for other people's shit". Face it you're just as bad as the reds.
>>
>>29885267
>They'll all be married to white men soon.
FTFY
>>
>>29885399
>Go back to plebbit if you want to silence everyone who disagrees with you.
>coming from a /pol/ack when the mods on /pol/ actively delete threads about things contrary to the political views of most of the members of the board
>>
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 846x846) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 846x846
>>29885399
We have every right to call you faggots, faggot.
>>
>>29885355
>Because you're my people right, I should support you?
Do you support your family? A people is an extension of the family.

>Because I don't agree with your "solution" to the problem?
Perhaps you don't understand, YOU are the problem.
Someone says anything pro-white and you start blathering about national socialism or hatred of blacks.

Maybe you'll understand when you grow up, when you have a family, when you think about the future. Or maybe not.
>>
File: 1451063405113.jpg (550 KB, 2194x1686) Image search: [Google]
1451063405113.jpg
550 KB, 2194x1686
>>
File: 1359994816411.jpg (97 KB, 551x341) Image search: [Google]
1359994816411.jpg
97 KB, 551x341
So what would happen if a bunch of white graduates stood doing a Nazi salute?

Because if one group of people can do a racist salute why cant another group of people?
>>
>>29885480
You understand that complaining about double standards doesn't solve anything right?
>>
>>
>>29885508

Oh i am fine with no one being able to do a nazi salute for a pic like this.

Just like i think they should not have done the black power salute.

OP's pic is just as racist as if a bunch of white kids posed for the same pic but did a nazi salute.

The only thing wrong with that pic is the black power salute. take it away and you have a group of people very proud they accomplished something very hard and are paying respect to generations past by posing for a historical pic.... which the took a giant shit on by making it racist.
>>
>>29882296
I go to SLU this was the same nigger that let all the BLM protesters on campus during midterms to storm the library and chant at us. I hate that fucker with every fiber of my being. He was an RA at the time too.
>>
File: fixed.png (1 MB, 2194x1686) Image search: [Google]
fixed.png
1 MB, 2194x1686
>>29885468

Stop posting the fake, wannabe janitor.
>>
File: k spots a poltard.gif (3 MB, 376x278) Image search: [Google]
k spots a poltard.gif
3 MB, 376x278
>>29885468
>>
File: cuck tales.jpg (209 KB, 1050x859) Image search: [Google]
cuck tales.jpg
209 KB, 1050x859
>>29885583
>>
>>29885574
>no Ben Garrison signature
>real

Sure thing there Mordecai
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 423x423) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 423x423
>>29885443
>>29885447
>getting this butthurt when people have mild nationalist/conservative inclinations on a pro-gun, pro-military board
Seriously, how do you retards find this place?
>>
File: tumblr_VS_pol.png (282 KB, 1023x513) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_VS_pol.png
282 KB, 1023x513
>>29885600
>>
>>29885550
Well, then don't complain when you get exactly what you asked for, noone has ever wanted "equality" outside of self-destructive liberals like yourself.

>which the took a giant shit on by making it racist.
Not in their eyes, not in the eyes of every black or democrat in the country. So for whom are you preaching your liberal bullshit to?
>>
File: Absoultely haram.jpg (62 KB, 531x471) Image search: [Google]
Absoultely haram.jpg
62 KB, 531x471
>>29885600
Why isn't that disgusting white whore wearing a niqab? Don't want to be a racist, do you?
>>
File: 1462440134340.jpg (53 KB, 599x392) Image search: [Google]
1462440134340.jpg
53 KB, 599x392
>>29885658
>>
>>29885457
>A people is an extension of the family.
No it isn't.

>Someone says anything pro-white and you start blathering about national socialism or hatred of blacks.
Did you not even read the thread? Be honest. Because both have been brought up in spades.

>Maybe you'll understand when you grow up, when you have a family, when you think about the future. Or maybe not.
And maybe you'll understand when you actually have to work to support yourself and you decide to leave your hugbox. I doubt it.
>>
File: image.jpg (178 KB, 637x599) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
178 KB, 637x599
>>29885600
>linking to reddit
>>
File: Bitch nigga.png (107 KB, 238x358) Image search: [Google]
Bitch nigga.png
107 KB, 238x358
>>29885574
Most of /pol/ hates /pol/. Most of /pol/ hate themselves.
>>
>>29885657
>pro-gun board

Yes

>pro-military board

Is this board pro-military? We like their toys, sure.

>mild nationalist/conservative inclinations

There are far more apolitical people and libertarians than actual conservatives or nationalists here. Also take into account that leftists that are gun owners post here too.

This is not an echo chamber like /pol/.
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 454x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 454x300
>>29885657
>mild nationalist/conservative inclinations
>>
>>29885660

But annon im not a libtard.

I really dont give a shit what the color of your skin is. My opinion of people i do not know is formed first by how they act and carry themselves. My opinion of people i know is formed by the content of their character.

IE: I see tyrone walking down the street acting all thug and dressed in gang colors i am going to avoid him.

I see tyrone walking down the street in slacks and a button up shirt im going to give 0 fucks.

But at the same time if i find out thug tyrone is bro tier and not into da thug life beyond clothes then ill hang out with him. And if business tyrone is 420 blaze it nigukka hood life REP!!!! Then i will avoid him.

Applying for a job at my business? Alright, im not going to pick the black guy because he is black. I am going to pick the person i think is best suited for the job.
>>
>>29881768

they should all be court-martialed and hanged for treason.
>>
File: hmm.gif (875 KB, 250x231) Image search: [Google]
hmm.gif
875 KB, 250x231
>>29885761
>This is not an echo chamber like /pol/.
it's still an echo chamber, just one that doesn't normally go spreading it's shit elsewhere.
>>
>>29885719
>No it isn't.
Except it is, everyone of your ethnicity might as well be a 2nd cousin.

>Because both have been brought up in spades.

Noone mentioned national socialism until you brought it up as a nonsensical strawman, because you're a dumbfuck liberal who can't argue anything besides repeating rhetoric

>And maybe you'll understand when you actually have to work to support yourself and you decide to leave your hugbox.
When you leave your room, you'll notice that people self-segregate. You'll notice every damn one of these foreigners comes from homogenous countries, they all enjoy travelling home on vacations.

But for whites, home must be destroyed, never shall we be allowed a homogenous place to live, huh?

Are you ever white?
>>
>>29884347

he was being literal. He literally sucked mens assholes inside the submarine.
>>
>>29882390
>that nigglet getting head in the back
>>
>>29885787
>But annon im not a libtard.

And then you go ahead and make a libtard post.
Race isn't "color of your skin"

Once upon a time we lived in a nice country that was the envy of the world. Now look at the US.... Most of the destruction was done by so called conservatives like yourselves, advancing marxist "equality" agendas.
>>
All in all it doesn't really matter and if it creates a sense of celebration for them, good on them. However they are serving a higher authority and they should first and foremost respect that authority. They're in the military dammit, they NEED to act with respect and poise.
definitely not a big deal though
>>
>>29885864
aww
>>
>>29885901
Not a big deal at all when a group of officers in the military openly profess a loyalty to something other than the US, and a hatred of whites
nope
>>
>>29885761
>There are far more apolitical people and libertarians than actual conservatives or nationalists here. Also take into account that leftists that are gun owners post here too.
4chan is anonymous, so you know this how?
>This is not an echo chamber like /pol/.
Which is why you've attempted to derail the thread and report everyone with a no-no opinion, right? :^)
>>
>>29884798
Last I checked this was /k/, not /pol/ and quite frankly I'm starting to get rather disturbed with the amount of /pol/ cross-posting that's been going on. I'm not going to be blind and say this hasn't always happened, but recently it's gotten rather obnoxious. When you're only response to an argument is to flip your shit and deem your opposition to be cucks and Marxists, you're acting like the damned SJWs who toss out terms like fascist and racist like candy. I'm not under the impression that full racial integration will ever be possible and that racial tension shall always exist, and to be quite honest I don't see anything wrong with that. But the way you present the situation makes it seem like every black I see is out to kill me, when so far that hasn't happened (Always a possibility, but that's life) or that every Jew is some sort of alien slime that's trying to mentally subvert me with fucking brainwaves or some shit.
>>29885069
This is the kind of shit I'm talking about. The fuck do you want us to do? Round up all the nogs and ship them back to Africa? In what fantasy fucking world is this going to happen?
>>29885399
We do care, we still fucking care. You goddamned parasitical bastards have consistently shit up this board for years and I'm sick of it. You keep pushing your authoritarian bullshit and cry commie when people call you out on that, or state that because I disagree with X it obviously means I support Y.
>>
>>29886103
Theres plenty of ways a country white again

Rivers of blood solves all problem.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1936
>>29885837
>Except it is, everyone of your ethnicity might as well be a 2nd cousin.
>might as well
But they're not.

>Noone mentioned national socialism until you brought it up
Except the people sucking Rockwell's dick.

>Are you ever white?
100% Anglo dating back to the 1600s when they first came to America, haven't bothered trying to trace it back to a specific region in England, though the name predates the standard dictionary. Are you? And if we're gonna really go old school do you fit early american white? No Huns, Wops, or Slavs.
>>
File: 1444131926289.jpg (28 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
1444131926289.jpg
28 KB, 400x267
>>29881768
>showing support for a black nationalist movement while in active service of a nation at odds with that goal.
Do they not realize the irony?
>>
>>29886271
>Obama is at odds with black nationalism
?
>>
>>29886271
also
>Calling america a nation
It's a country, not a nation.
>>
>>29886103
That's a cute little spergout after you started it by crying /pol/ because you couldn't handle different opinions. Apparently not supporting Nation of Islam/BLM groups makes you a dyed in the wool neo-nazi now. It would be different if a bunch of people started spamming le happy merchant man memes or /pol/ YouTube links, but calling out and reporting actual extremists and shitposters was never your goal. You think screaming "/pol/" at us over and over again will successfully marginalize anyone with an in-PC opinion. That's what's always worked against the cuckservatives, after all.
>>
>>29886293
Americans believe the United States is a nation, so it's a nation.
That's literally how it works.
>>
>>29886103
>I'm not going to be blind and say this hasn't always happened, but recently it's gotten rather obnoxious.
It seems like it's worse now than it was during the lead up to /pol/harbor, and it isn't just on /k/. I wonder how it's going to turn out this time.
>>
>>29886280
>hurr
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Panther_Party
>>
>>29886317
Well no, thats not at all how it works.
Obviously these black women in OP's picture would disagree.

No amount of some cuckservative insisting we're all "Americans" turns America into a nation.
>>
>>29886370
na·tion
ˈnāSH(ə)n/
noun
noun: nation; plural noun: nations

a large aggregate of people united by common descent, history, culture, or language, inhabiting a particular country or territory.

That's any one of those, not all of them combine that qualifies. United is the key element of that definition.
Dictionary definition. Not up for argument.
>>
>>29886330
All the "black nationalist" and "civil rights" movements from that time period were just communist front organizations.

And if you think things like nationalism, communism, civil rights, and Islam are contradictory, remember that these are political/religious philosophies devised by the original 'we wuz kangz an kweenz" niggers we're talking about here.
>>
File: 1436548060041.jpg (126 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1436548060041.jpg
126 KB, 1080x1080
Is /k/ really this easy to troll?
>>
>>29886293
This shit again
>>
>>29886396
>1250-1300; Middle English < Latin nātiōn- (stem of nātiō) birth, tribe, equivalent to nāt(us) (past participle of nāscī to be born)

Your nation is your people.

Marxists & progressives over the last little while have attempted to bastardize the definition to be synonymous to country.

The only people who use it this way is western liberals.

>United is the key element of that definition.
Yea so it automatically excludes, according to your definition, all hyphenated "Americans".
>>
File: image.gif (939 KB, 240x135) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
939 KB, 240x135
>>29886445
>yfw your NRA donations are paying for some YouTube e-celeb's tax stamps because he's black
>>
>>29886326
What is /pol/harbor? Is this some board history?
>>
>>29882411
>they're not gaining equality.
>they're only proving they're still niggers.
that's pretty dang quotable
>>
>>29886469
>Your nation is your people.
That's your ethnicity dipshit. Not mutually inclusive either.
And nationalism is something that western liberals oppose in favor of globalism.
Nationalism fosters solidarity amongst a group of people inhabiting a particular territory, and naturally entails the ownership of a state which allows them to be sovereign.
Sovereignty is something which modern liberals continuously attempt to violate through the international political and economic systems.
>>
>>29886469
And don't spout some definition from 700 fucking years ago like it's still relevant today.
>>
>>29886484
Is he paid by the NRA?
>>
>>29886488
>What is /pol/harbor?
How new are you?
>>
>>29886517
I know he's supposedly a lawyer of some sort, but I'm sure the NRA compensates their primary spokesman somehow.
>>
>>29886521
4 or 5 months. You gonna explain or what
>>
>>29886502
>That's your ethnicity dipshit.
They are the same thing.

>Nationalism fosters solidarity amongst a group of people inhabiting a particular territory
Nationalism fosters solidarity amongst YOUR NATION, which has nothing to do with citizenship or geography.

There is no American nation.

>>29886515
It is a definition still used by the majority of the world, outside of the western liberals that insist "We're a country of immigrants".
>>
>>29882932
So a space shuttle door gunner patch is political now?
>>
>>29881768
who cares
>>
>>29884408
>>
>>29884230

Lol, that pic reminds me of the time my buddy and I were crab fishing and one fucking grabbed his lip and wouldn't let go.
>>
File: 1460263727473.jpg (193 KB, 600x739) Image search: [Google]
1460263727473.jpg
193 KB, 600x739
>>29881768
Just end it already.
>>
>>29886502
>And nationalism is something that western liberals oppose in favor of globalism.

Globalism is the result of an interconnected world allowing the free exchange of ideas, and free markets allowing goods to be sold across borders.

And in case you are retarded, globalism has won. Ain't no going back now.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJmw2ikCWmg

>>29886502
>Sovereignty is something which modern liberals continuously attempt to violate through the international political and economic systems.

Oh fuck off. You guys making liberals into some sort of boogieman isn't going to solve anything.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 58

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.