[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LEO, Rangers, Detectives, etc
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 12
File: Ford_Crown_Victoria_1.jpg (328 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
Ford_Crown_Victoria_1.jpg
328 KB, 2000x1333
/k/ has its fair share of LEO, right?

What is the job like?

Mostly patrolling around and doing paperwork or handling small disputes?

Is it a fun enough job to make you not regret your career?

Thoughts from anyone in the academy now?
>>
>>29878784
>What is the job like?

Being a statist piece o' shit
>>
>>29878784

If my town is any indication, tax-collecting at speed traps and ruining kids' lives over a "SMALL AMOUNT OF POT!!" is about all you'll do.
>>
>>29878857
Never met a cop that wasn't a piece of shit. Bunch of try hard cunts.

They ask us mil guys questions (was infantry), nigger that's not your job. You aren't a marine, you aren't a soldier. You mostly harass ordinary citizens over mundane bullshit. Kill yourself.
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 590x826) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 590x826
I work at the county jail. It's ok I guess.
>>
>>29878857
>>29878872
>>29878901
What if I just want to solve homicides and narcotics busts and stuff, is that really so bad
>>
>>29878994
>What if I just want to solve homicides and narcotics busts and stuff, is that really so bad

You're gonna be told to work as a beat cop.
>>
>>29878784
>What is the job like?
It depends entirely on what city you work in. My city is pretty fucking boring and as a result you spend more time on patrol looking for things to do, people to pull over for being awful drivers, etc. Other cities will have less menial shit to do, but only because their cities are so shitty that they prioritize responding to real calls all night.

>Mostly patrolling around and doing paperwork or handling small disputes?
For me, patrolling around. But we do get a lot of small, petty calls. Frankly, we get a fair number of domestic disturbance calls. Mostly boyfriend/girlfriend type affairs where they start screaming at each other for (usually) no reason at all and the neighbors call. But also things like hit and runs, transients trying to sleep places that they shouldn't be (and know better than to try) like at schools.

>Is it a fun enough job to make you not regret your career?
It is an enjoyable job, though I do wish more interesting calls did happen. Though it's good that they don't, I suppose. I've only handled a few murder calls, I guess I expected to handle far more related/similar calls than I do. The scariest thing about the job is really the fear that you might have to shoot someone. The person is almost guaranteed to be black or latino (I'm white) so you know that if you do have to shoot that it is likely to be either of those groups. Which often ends up ruining your life. No law enforcement agency is ever going to hire you again because it's risky and looks bad. You're lucky to avoid prison. You're lucky to walk away with any money, and if you have less than 20 years you won't be getting your pension. I don't regret my choice because I love it when we get to do great things and actually help people, rather than just cleaning up the mess. But I might not have gone into law enforcement somewhere else, especially a poorer place with a high population of black people.

Also use your signal lights you assholes. It's not hard.
>>
>>29878994
You will NOT start off that way.
Every single department in the country makes you start off at the lowest job. You have to work your way up to some detective rank in order to do stuff and even then, they'll start you off doing menial detective work like vandalism and petty stuff
>>
>>29878784

It's an entirely thankless job and I'd never consider doing it again. I did it in Houston for three years before getting injured (not work related) and having to get out of it.

You start out wanting to help people and you end up thinking most of them would be better off with a bullet between their eyes.
>>
>>29878784

It's pretty cool. I'm a cop in my hometown so a lot of the people I interact with I grew up with.

I used to be a patrol cop but when to SRO when I had kids, it's also cool to get to see the kids of my friends I grew up with.

As a beat cop a lot of the job was trying to curtail our meth problem, drug interdiction on the highway and frisking people going to and from known trap houses in order to get a warrant to raid it.

That being said there's a lot of just random community interaction that goes with it, too. Sometimes you just talk to people, you dismount and walk around a public place to make yourself known. You talk to people and try to build trust with the locals. Maybe you'll join in some pickup basketball game for a few minutes, maybe you'll bullshit with the guy behind the coffee bar for a few extra minutes.

As an SRO I mainly deal with problem kids from bad homes, we try to make them understand that we're here to help them, but unfortunately a lot of them are fucked up from parents being on drugs and stuff, so it becomes exponentially more difficult. When it gets real bad we try to talk to the parents to see of there's anyway we can help or work together, and if there's an active abuse situation we try to get them taken into custody.

When I'm not actively working I'm pretty generally teaching classes on positive conflict resolution to younger kids.

There's a lot more that goes into being a police officer than writing tickets and frisking people, but I wouldn't change it for anything.
>>
>>29878901

I was an MP before I got out and became a cop and if you were infantry then trust me, they feel the same way about you.
>>
I work for a local sheriffs office, the city is nice but the county we work in is mostly ghetto trailer trash. The job is fun, if you're an adrenaline junky it's great. There's not much more exiting than driving 100 mph to a shots fired call with lights and sirens. I work graves so our most common call is domestic violence calls. Recently we had one dude who tried to get in our faces after he punched his girl in the face, screaming at us and acting like he's better than us because he thinks he has ex military privileges, then tried to do that "made you flinch" thing at a deputy by raising his fist at him, the ex mil guy got his ass thoroughly beaten because he didn't realize the deputy he did that to is also an MMA fighter.
>>
>sip coffee and eat donuts
>give people speeding tickets
>break up parties for being too noisy
>give people tickets for smoking weed
>respond to traffic accidents
>see a bunch of dead kindergartners
Such is the life of a CT cop
>>
>>29878901
>killing sandniggers in some 3rd world shithole
Mil guys are doing important things
>>
I'm a leo, riding solo in a metro area.

Job is okay. Academy was fun as fuck. Literally get paid to go to school, workout, drive and shoot guns.

Patrol work is a lot of the same calls everyday. Drunk person, theft complaint, car broken into, assault, harassment. Depending on the case, there can be lots of typing and paperwork.

Good parts
>Good pay (depends on where you are I guess)
>Stable job
>Lots of different things you can do. Patrol, community work, undercover etc.
>Feel like a boss being able to walk wherever the fuck you want and park wherever you want
>Girls checking you out
>Free gun

Shitty parts imo.
>Having to go to court for hours on your days off or after a shift, you get overtime though
>Shitty work hours depending on your watch
>Feels like your taking care of other peoples shit, when everyone else is out having fun
>Very likely to stay overtime depending on a case
>Hardly seeing your friends or family
>Having to deal drive fuckers you arrested to the hospital for an injury or medication. You can get stuck there for hours if its busy.
>Dealing with mental fuckers screaming on the street and taking them in for medical evaluation.
>Finding dead decomposing bodies in houses
>>
>>29879360
You sound like a douche
>>
>>29878994
Its what you make of it, some people have a beter personality then others and better patience, but like it or not you'll get calloused in some ways and not give a shit about certain things. The newer gen. of college kids are seeming to fair a bit better then the old school guys, maybe they have better outlook or something with all the training/education. Most of it is just talking to people, you have your good days and bad days but no matter what its a hard job and not for the faint or angry. You need to have an attitude that's both caring and hard ass and knowing when to use both
id say most of my job is
>70% responding to petty, often trivial things. this can get easily frustrating and where people start to not care
>10% paperwork and fact checking on those trivial things. KNOW YOUR LAWS, you will get some college punk with a pocket constitution that thinks they can school you and theres nothing sweeter then shutting them up
>10% regular job/office work. hanging out in the break room, hearing gossip, meeting up for after work get togethers. think about it like The Office but its not as fun
>10% actually investigating serious shit and helping out. Its not an everyday thing but when it happens its fucking sweet

>>29878994
homicides are worth it IMO, though it can fuck your u after a while. there a reason the cliché detective is a chain smoking, hard drinking thrice divorced jerk
I couldn't give too shits about narcotics. I only care when I have to like busting some drug addict whos cleary high as balls driving a car. Then ill make the arrest so he doesn't cut somebody in half when he passes out while driving
generally speaking I love the job but it has its problems, like anything else. go in with an clear head and try to keep it that way everyday day
>>
File: 1462454945585.gif (3 MB, 350x349) Image search: [Google]
1462454945585.gif
3 MB, 350x349
>>29879430
dont be mean
>>
File: image.jpg (802 KB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
802 KB, 2592x1936
In a big city like mine it's hard.

The precincts suck, the watch commander sucks and most likely your sergeant will suck.

Just kidding though at times it's hard it really does pay and give a different perspective on life and how people live their lives.

what you have to remember is that you will meet all types of people at there worst, no one calls the cops when things are going good.

If your not sure if the police life is for you try being in auxiliary officer that way you can do in your spare time and find out if it is for you.

Plus getting smashed with your bros at 12 in the morning because your tour just finished in the middle of New York City has such a taste to it.
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 250x251) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 250x251
>>29879541
>12lb trigger pull
>>
>>29879541
I liked killing you guys in gta4.
>>
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 900x601) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 900x601
>>29879550

Yes it's stupid.

Infact have a picture of the difference between a 5.5lb trigger pullmand a 12lb trigger pull.

Cunts.
>>
>>29878784
A lot of writing. You document everything you do. There is a report for everything. Now, you do get to recycle a lot of the language you use.
>>
File: 1462672003280.jpg (52 KB, 640x639) Image search: [Google]
1462672003280.jpg
52 KB, 640x639
>>29879591
That is literally a danger to the public
>>
>>29879541
Can you get us some photos, from the patrol manual, explain the annual firearms course of fire, scoring, and passing score?
>>
File: 1378806408410.png (419 KB, 444x519) Image search: [Google]
1378806408410.png
419 KB, 444x519
>>29879591
>reading up on some gunforums about ny triggers
>mfw several non leo people say they actually like it
>>
>>29879591
Are uniformed officers required to use only belt/hip holsters?
>>
>>29879649
What else would you use? The only reason you'd use a thigh holster is if you're wearing armor/vest that prevents the use of a belt holster. Should or ankle holsters are bad for a bunch of reasons.
>>
>>29879669
It would make sense to me if LEO get in and out of cars a lot while patrolling shoulder holsters would be a lot more comfortable.
>>
>>29879290
From CT, made me kek
>>
>>29879699
Jesus christ...
>>
>>29879699
Oh, it does. Smaller cars are a real pain in the ass if you're right handed and you're driving. Your holster is constantly whacking the seat belt and center console. But, retention on a shoulder holster is never any good and it's the least versatile to draw from.
>>
>>29879709
If I'm wrong/retarded I'd like to know why so I can correct my thinking
>>
>>29879614

It is and it is the main reason why civilians get shot by mistake.

>>29879630

I'm going to be honest I did the Academy during the 90s and gone though all of retraining.

In the academy recuits do a 13 day basic tactical firearms training program the passing score it kept secret

Here is a copy of the patrol guide.

>http://www.nyc.gov/html/ccrb/html/nypd-patrol-guide/nypd-patrol-guide.shtml

I've heard from others who took Sargent and Lieutenant exams that there are some good apps on Apple Store which will give you a good run down of what to expect.

>>29879641

Then there cunts.

>>29879649

Yes unless your in ESU, CRC etc.
>>
File: 0005712878_100.png (100 KB, 975x180) Image search: [Google]
0005712878_100.png
100 KB, 975x180
>>29878784
>tfw i don't if i should go to college or go to the army to become a future cop in the nypd
>>
>>29879756
Join ROTC, get uncle Sam to pay for school. Graduate, become military officer. Leave service and have many more options as well as an education that was paid for.
>>
>>29879723

This man is right, I once had the pleasure of an officer buying an uncle mike drop leg holster and asking if he could wear it.

But it's just protocol.
>>
>>29878901
Fuck off welfare queen. How's Wendys treating you? Have you made assistant manager yet?
>>
>>29879591
Christ
The RCMP up here carry 5946s, and while the pull may not be 12lbs it is fucking appalling. Every Mountie I've talked to hates that goddamn gun
>>
Deputy, northwestern part of AR

VERY rural

sometimes fighting couples

I know everyone around here. They call my by my name so do I

lots of nothing

mudding rednecks with mud on the tail lights of their trucks
>Hey Randy, c'mon, clean that shit up, its 11pm and your flat black truck cant bee seen from ten feet away

old man Johnson who blew up so much tannerite that he set half of his land on fire

some drunken fights on friday and saturday nights

The easiest yet most fulfilling job I could imagine.

Yeah, I dont work hard as a ranch hand nor a blue collar worker.
>>
>>29879541
whats up NYPD bro, haven't seen you in a while
>why havnt yu made detective yet
>Hows the city vs small town police
>State or City police, which do you think has it better
>what do most LE departments look for
>hows the 12lbs trigger?
>>
if I become a cop or something, what's the least amount of work I have to do in order to qualify for ownership of select fire weapons
>>
File: 24436425589_b82295dbb9_k.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
24436425589_b82295dbb9_k.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1365
>>29878784
park ranger here and I fucking love it
>hand out innawoods all day
>drive my jeep or some ATV through the trials
>say im "patrolling" but really im just crusing around
>fresh air all day, Ii get to hike and explore
>my carry gun is a glock 20 (lol 10mm) but really I can carry almost anything. the senior ranger was some old fart who had a .357 magnum in his desk I don't think he ever touched. I just asked him if I can carry something for a while and he signs off on it
>on slow seasons I bring some .22s and go plinking
>only thing I have to deal with is campers breaking regulations and kicking out punk teens
>we have 2 rapes last year but that was the only serious crime and I go to help out the state police

I used to work in an office and almost tossed myself out a window every day. This was supposed to be a summer job until I found something else but ive never been happier
>>
>>29880031
>two females had sex
What a tragedy
>>
>>29879591
you carry a sig or a glock? Whats the list of guns you guys can pick from again? DO you have access to those sweet 8 shot revolvers?
>>
>>29880031
>I used to work in an office and almost tossed myself out a window every day. This was supposed to be a summer job until I found something else but ive never been happier

Im glad for you anon, some people never escape the office prison.
>>
>>29880031
Nygga that sounds breddy gud.

What qualifications did you have going in?
>>
>>29878901
Special military snowflake.

Kill yourself, faggot
>>
>>29880497
I had some first responder training from the office job, which helped. I took some Cj courses in college but really they just want to make sure youre not a convicted criminal. Iit was easier to get in then LEO work
>>
>>29879541
>>29879752

So is a basic level of literacy not required in the NYPD then?
>>
Question to police dudes.
What's in the trunk of your cars?
And do the go faster than their civilian equivalent?
>>
Cop threads on /k/ always devolve into Libertarians shit flinging and calling everyone statist boot licking fascists
>>
>>29880660
if you dont have a rifle rack in the front then rifle goes in trunk. daybag is either in front passenger seat or trunk. any geat like stop sticks/cameras/first aid shit is in trunk. we have spare tires and jacks too.

sometimes they have more HP but nothing crazy

>>29880676
this is really annoying desu
>>
>>29879541
Wait, are you that nigga from the Zootopia threads?
>>
I was on holiday, visiting friends in Texas, and got pulled over by a cop. They don't like it when you get out of the car to see what's up do they? Stupid cunt started shouting all manner of shit at me.
>>
>>29880737
>They don't like it when you get out of the car to see what's up do they? Stupid cunt started shouting all manner of shit at me.
are you retarded?
>>
>>29880706
>this is really annoying desu

You can take this shit to the numerous cop forums around with moderation so your feelers don't get hurt. You're a cop, you don't need a circlejerking thread
>>
>>29880737
...I'm from Briton and that would get the cops there pretty worked up. Where the fuck do you live the getting out of the car when not instructed in a traffic stop is acceptable behavior?
>>
>>29880762
cops are very /k/ related and there are rarely any threads on it. why cant you sovereign citizens just hide and ignore the thread?
>>
>>29880737

Nah, dude, imagine how it is from his perspective. People who come boiling out of their car might very well be coming out to attack.

I get that we're all free citizens, but remember being a cop is a fairly nervous job and as a courtesy to him, don't do things that are sudden or unexpected. Just wait in your car until he comes up and have a nice chat and everybody can get on with their day. You'd want the same, if you were him.
>>
File: 1448686587230.jpg (124 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [Google]
1448686587230.jpg
124 KB, 576x1024
>>29878784
>cop in a fairly large town
>literally everyone else carries glocks, I carry a CZ
>get strange looks for it, some even asked me if its something I brought back from Afghanistan
>im also one of a handful of active shooters, we go to the range all the time
>we also get teased for it, been called billy the kid and if I was itichin to get into a shootout
>might have an opening into a detective position which im looking into
>just last week I and another guy walked a 12 year old girl through a sexual assault trial. pretty gut wrenching but It felt good when it was over
>but the week before that I had to go to court and explain why I pulled somebody over because he had a couch handing out of his trunk and it almost felt out
>he says I did it because I was being a typical racist cop looking to shoot soembody

I have my good days and bad days. The good days are REALLY good though and I couldn't imagine doing anything else, at least not for a while. The best days can kick your ass though you need something outside of the job to occupy yourself with and take your mind off of it. I ride a motorcycle in the mountains on my days off
>>
>>29880776
>why cant you sovereign citizens just hide and ignore the thread?

This is the exact reason why nobody likes you faggots. You can't even stop pretending to be higher than the rest of the populace.

You LITERALLY think you're not a civilian.
>>
>>29878784
Months of sheer boredom punctuated by moments of terror.
>>
>>29880774

Stoke-on-Trent, and I always get out to see why they've pulled me over. Never had a problem.
>>
>>29880798
not at all but when people come into the threads to purposely start saying all pigs deserve death and other none sense its fucking annoying.

i dont think we are above the law or are not citizens. im simply tired of people intentionally starting shit when we are trying to have a civil leo thread
>>
>>29880798

Your eagerness to engage him suggests you might just be spoiling for a fight, disingenous-chan
>>
>>29879729
It's just more convenient to have them on belts with everything else they carry. Plus cuts down on door snags and chances of the gun getting loose in a fight or OpFor discharges. If your gun is on your belt with a secure holster it reduces the number of angles for proper grip to get the gun out or use it in holster.

>lol at the infamous "clam shell holsters" for .357's back in the day
>tfw horror stories of walking in ghetto areas and some kid runs up, pushes the button and the gun sprawls into the dirt. All eyes go to it and you can hear a pin drop across the block as anyone who might want it weighs the options and the cop shits himself.

>or the NDs that occurred from officers attempting a quickdraw and shooting themselves in the leg cause the release button was "conveniently" located where the trigger guard was exposed
>>
>>29878901

The only piece of shit tryhard cunt I see right now is you.

>Thank you for your service.
>>
>>29880798
>hey pal if you don't like it ignore it.
>FUCKING FASCIST DOG PUTTING YOURSELF ABOVE ME LIKE THAT IM SO FUKCING TRIGGERED OMG LIKE DUDE THIS IS RAPE.

This is how you sound.
>>
>>29878901
I've lost track of the military guys I've shown discretion towards when I could have been dragging their asses to jail. I never look to ruin careers over mistakes. Almost every cop I know will cut any military guy a lot of slack and won't pull out the cuffs unless there's a victim. Go ahead and get your head out of your ass for me.

>>29878994
You're going to have to suck a lot of dick and do a lot of mundane bullshit to get here. The path to any good unit or detail in any major department is paved with nepotism and cronyism.

>>29879541
>Basketweave gunbelt
I hope you're not one of those shitbag bosses that busts all their cop's balls about petty nonsense while breaking all the rules himself.
Although this being the internet, I doubt you're a Lt anyway.

>>29879591
>Taclight
Get out of here with that shit, cretin. Better have authorization from CO FTS for that.

>>29879630
Courses of fire are 50 rounds. I don't remember the exact breakdown, but it's something like 5 shots at 25 yards, 20 at 15, and 25 at 5. They announce
>3 shots, 5 seconds, on the buzzer
in 5 seconds, you draw, aim, fire, and cover the target.
Any round that hits the silhouette counts for 2 points, minimum score of 70 to pass.
That's just the annual cycles. They train all sorts of other nonsense in academy.

>>29880643
Nope. You get what you pay for.

>>29880660
Mostly garbage that all the other cops threw in there. Sometimes the plundered remains of a first aid kit or a flat tire.

OP: It's not too late to go FD instead.
>>
>>29880802
Sunderlandfag here, never got out of the car unless told and very much felt that I probably shouldn't. Are they just retarded there?
>>
>>29878784
>/k/ has its fair share of LEO, right?
maybe. /k/ is a fairly active blue board that has an older than average population

>What is the job like?
so far a lot of paperwork and dealing with shitty people is the majority. the minority is a lot of boredom and routine stuff. things that hardly ever happen is legit major intervention things.

>Mostly patrolling around and doing paperwork or handling small disputes?
depends. i'm a sheriff's deputy and did matron duties, county jail guarding, bailiff, and transport duty for about 3 years prior to being moved into patrol and response for the residential areas. i work swing, so most of my encounters with the public are at businesses open at night (bars, clubs, some restaurants, stores) and homes (domestic calls, welfare checks, escort for process servers or human services).

>Is it a fun enough job to make you not regret your career?
i came from 4 years of infantry to a shitty job market and the only thing i had was a 2 year degree for math. i applied, waited another year almost, and was accepted to the academy and signed up with the county. after post i began night classes to finish a 4 year degree and now have a BS in math. i hope to be a math teacher someday, but if it doesn't pan out (education job market is crappy pay and a shitty tenure system) i'll stick with law enforcement.

the job itself is "okay". most days have stuff to do, most people understand why i do things a certain why or why i stopped them. some aren't as understanding but get there if i'm patient. other days are really shitty and trying.

>Thoughts from anyone in the academy now?
i've been out of POST for a while, but when i was in there was a huge push to militarize police forces and discourage community policing. the current theory was concentrated on enforcement, not on building a safe community - something that left a bad taste in my mouth. yet i was told not to wear tac gear because "we're not the military and should be approachable."
>>
>>29879167
>but when to SRO
Fuck. That. Noise. Being in a school all day dealing with some little cocksucker who gets kicked out of class.
>>29879360
DC they still have them doing papering so that eats up so much time sitting around waiting on lawyers.
>>
>>29880885
OP here, what's FD?

What I'd REALLY like is to be a detective for the FBI but I figured starting out as a city cop would be a practical route instead of joining the military, since the only thing in the military I want to do is be a sniper.
>>
>>29881110
fire department would be my guess
>>
>>29881110
>Fire Dept
If you're male and white go ahead and forget working in any large city dept. If you don't have your EMT-P then you're pretty fucked.
>>
>>29881122
>>29881155
I'm Asian, not white. Wonder how well chink cops fly over in Texas. I don't want to be hired just to fill affirmative action quotas if I'm underqualified but I wouldn't turn it down if offered a position either.

As for fire department, I'm like 99.99% sure I wouldn't be able to pass their physical requirements.
>>
File: 1462569868520.jpg (2 MB, 1936x2592) Image search: [Google]
1462569868520.jpg
2 MB, 1936x2592
How necessary is it for me to finish college to become a cop in California, Washington or Virginia? I dropped out to work full time and help my parents pay for my moms chemotherapy and I can always finish up my degree later, but I don't want to wait any longer to be a poleece.
>>
>>29881179
>I'm Asian
Oh no shit, you too. I feel the same but at this point, with how many guys are competing for the job in the cities I applied to, I'll use whatever I can (race, education).
>As for fire department, I'm like 99.99% sure I wouldn't be able to pass their physical requirements.
Police entrance isn't complete bullshit either. If you feel you're gonna have trouble with FD, don't slack on PD. All the shit is online so you should know what to expect and prep for it. Tested with a guy who was with Chicago PD and was short by 2 sit ups and didn't advance in the hiring. Now he had to wait to 2016 to do it all over again.
>>
>>29881179
btw hows your family dealing with you wanting to go into civil service type work? My family is super pissed I'm not going to grad or law school but wanting to become a LEO. Apparently being a cop in Asian families isn't good.
>>
>>29878994

Narcotics busts are wrong you boot licker. Why shouldn't people be able to consume whatever they want?
>>
>>29881206
>>29881234
I live around the Fort Worth area so I have like 20 different cities I can apply to.

I can definitely get in shape easily. I can pass the minimums for PD and then some but my body type isn't really the sort for carrying hundreds of pounds of people through fires or kicking down doors. Basically a borderline effeminate low muscle low test twig.

Family doesn't give a shit about me and I don't give a shit about them
>>
>>29881266
being non white and knowing another language is a big plus if you are in large cities. here in wa the PT test is not to hard. its a p/f type of test along with a scored written
>>
>>29881266
>Fort Worth area
Nice. You deff have a lot to choose from.
>my body type isn't really the sort for carrying hundreds of pounds of people through fires or kicking down doors
Oh I see what you're saying. Well you got time anon, can put on a little muscle.
>Family doesn't give a shit about me
At least you don't have to deal with that bullshit then, in a way you're lucky.
>>29881288
Truth. I put down another language but I have to take an interpreter test which I'll bomb.
>>
>>29880885
You sound like a pretty big piece of shit.

Sometimes it's fun to see stereotypes perpetuate themselves, but you're doing humanity a disservice by being what you are. Should probably just kill your're self, really.
>>
>>29880043
What an edge.
>>
>>29879913
Siloam springs/Watts?
>>
>>29878994

you will be assigned to revenue generation regardless
Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.