[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If I'm depressed and have literally nothing to live for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 7
File: delta-wankers.jpg (174 KB, 1023x745) Image search: [Google]
delta-wankers.jpg
174 KB, 1023x745
If I'm depressed and have literally nothing to live for is special forces for me?
>>
No but a bullet to the roof of your mouth is
>>
No, they don't want people like you in SF, join as supply or some shit you fucking whiny faggot
>>
>>29871992
Absolutely not.
Listen to >>29872018
>>
>>29871992
>If I'm depressed and have literally nothing to live for is special forces for me?

I recently finished watching the entire "Surviving the Cut" series and according to every instructor in every single branch's SOF selection period, you are exactly the person that they are trying to exclude break and weed out through their selectio9n processes.

So actually no, special forces is not for you. You're the one type of person they don't ever ever want near them. Sorry bro but you should probably join the military anyway, and either be a grunt or a super pog. But wait....that would mean you have something to live for and would exclude you from ever going and doing it. I'm confused by you.
>>
>>29872005
Can't afford guns

>>29872018
>>29872023

Sorry I'm not an Ameritard so my country doesn't have redundant sections of it's armed forces.
>>
>>29872018
>>29872023
This. If you don't have the motivation to do menial tasks, what makes you think you'll be motivated to endure sleep deprivation, hunger, having to critically think in extremely stressful moments and strenous physical activity?
>>
>>29872070

>I'm not american

Then why are you even on this board top kek, GTFO euroslime
>>
>>29872065

I have no family, no friends, no social media, I thought I'd make the perfect operator.
>>
>>29871992

No if you are a whiny little bitch right now in the comfort of your basement shitposting on the internet Selection will chew you up and spit you out.

Then you will be stuck as an 11 bang bang. Surrounded by men three times as strong as you and dumber than a brick. Are you REALLY REALLY into sports? Like does the NCAA football playoffs make your dick rock hard? Can you defend YOUR team by citing statistics going back to when Reagan was still making movies? Can you stand being in a small ass, hot ass office where Tyrone and Jamal defend Alabama against the onslaught of Billy Bob and Skeeter who think that OSU will take it all the way? Can you stand that for hours on end, for weeks on end?

And in between that you'll be sweeping floors, and waxing floors, and cutting grass. Then you might get to go to the field and sleep in your own filth for a couple weeks while you practice reacting to contact where you WILL sustain "casualties" and have to carry ol' Simpson, the 300 pound former linebacker who is wearing full kit and YOU CANT LEAVE HIS RUCK BEHIND, WHAT ARE YOU DOING WARRIOR!!

Yep. Combat arms is the perfect place for your whiny Eeyore ass self.
>>
File: fat people side view.jpg (1 MB, 1704x2272) Image search: [Google]
fat people side view.jpg
1 MB, 1704x2272
Depression is correlated with an excess of estrogen

Estrogen production increases with the amount of fat a human being has.

Fix your estrogen problem first, your depression issues will disappear. Then worry about becoming SOF.
>>
>>29872083

No, what you have is a death wish.

They do not want heroes.

>>29872079

Not him, but fuck you faggot. There's more euros on this board then you realise who also like guns.
>>
Mental health is more important than physical health OP. I doubt you would even be accepted in the infantry...
>>
>>29872070
>supply
>redundant
>>
>>29872150
The military accepts the mentally ill all the time.
>>
>>29872094

OS WHO AND THE ALABAMA WHAT?

BULL DOGS ALL THE WAY

FUCK THE GATORS TOO

ROO ROO!
>>
No, you're pathetic, unassertive, unfit, unconfident, nothing they want.
>>
No, to even become SOF you need to have absurd dedication to get in and if you have depression you obviously don't have the mental fortitude. I don't even think you would be cut out for Infantry.
>>
Holy shit all these negative Nancy's.

Op if you have nothing to live for and and don't care find something that you could live for, if civilian life doesn't cut it for you, then fuck yeah go and try out. Just make sure it's what you want.
>>
>>29872192

You're right, how do I change all that?
>>
>>29872524
By changing it. The fuck do you expect.
>>
>>29872524
How is your endocrine system? That sounds like your main problem.
>>
>>29872300

Thanks bro, I've thought about going to fight for Peshmerga or the Kurds but I'm not confident they would give me adequate training.
>>
>>29872539

Used steroids before, but was also depressed/anxious before that anyway, test levels have recoved nicely I believe.
>>
>>29872545
>I have nothing to live for but I'm too scared to go to the ME and fight :cccc
>>
>>29871992
I'm 5"8 with a 6 inch cock. Is the special forces for me?
>>
nope

SF are highly motivated and educated individuals, you dont appear to be.
>>
>>29872586

>mfw Muslims get all the cool martyrs
>>
>>29872620

>enlisted
>highly motivated and educated

Pick one
>>
File: 1457389768009.jpg (12 KB, 284x276) Image search: [Google]
1457389768009.jpg
12 KB, 284x276
>>29872651
>>
>>29872651
>highly motivated and educated

Seeing as how they're not wasting their 20's on a Croatian spear fishing symposium shitposting their lives away, I would say they are pretty motivated and educated.
>>
>>29872524
>You're right, how do I change all that?

Change everything for the next 365 days. Time to get creative, buddy.
>>
>>29872651
you realize most operators have a 4 year degree, right? they arent just bullet catching meat sacks, we have marines to do that
>>
>>29872728
I was a Marine grunt and my platoon did the security nonsense for an Army SF unit in Trashghanistan. They lived among us. What this man says is truth.
>>
>>29872651

Lmfao
>>
>>29872755
So what if they have a degree. Doesn't mean they are educared.
>>
>>29873129
>educared

They also speak another language, if not multiple other languages. You cant even handle one.
>>
They want people who want to live who think they will never die molded fresh out of high school and if you haven't been working out since freshman year with the dedication of a suicide bomber don't even try
>>
>>29871992
Read your countrie's medical qualifications PDF for the military. Chances are, you won't be able to join due to your emotional and mental state
>>
>>29872018
What kind of people would they want, besides high graduates and bachelorsin business recipients
>>
>>29873491
High school graduates
>>
>>29873491
People that aren't pussies and can endure. Unfortunately, this does not apply to 99.99% of the neckbeards on here.
>>
>>29871992
you wouldn't even make it through IET
>>
>>29872168
this is why we win anon. they don't understand supply.
>>
>>29871992
Try it anyway. Prove us wrong, OP, then report back.
>>
>>29872070
Just wait a few years and you'll get your wish from the hands of Muhammad and his knife.
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 500x375
>>29872070
I had sympathy for you but after that comment I now agree that you should indeed end your sad pathetic life. Please do us all a favor and jump off a tall building or bridge. Maybe try running into traffic. Just get the job done and never reperduce to pass on your beta faggot cuck genetics.
>>
>>29871992
Not op.
But I'm actually in the process of enlisting.

I go out to take my Asvab Thursday night and go through Meps all day Friday.

I have to score a 31 on the Asvab to actually be eligible to continue if Meps finds nothing wrong with me.

However I'm a bit confused. If I do well on the Asvab with decent overall score but have a shitty AFQT score (Mathematical stuff) am I fucked?
>>
>>29872138
So would that be considered like a fetish or taboo since none of you are allowed to own freedom in the ways Americans can?
>>
>>29872728
Do you think a four year degree has any weight on the training a special forces guys receives? Their pipeline for most are like 10 or more different bases learning different survival/medic techniques among many other things.

SF is by far the superior choice and you don't need a piece of paper to feel like hot shit.
>>
>>29874190
I got above a 71 in all fields and qualified for an awesome communication job in the air force. Aim for that
>>
>>29874416
I'm aiming to go above what I would normally do. I'm sticking with National Guard though, I have some shitty responsibilities at home I still have to tend to.

I would like to be a Calvary Scout but my recruiter is dead set on sticking me into Infantry.
>>
>>29874190
110 gt score for you to be worth a damn, so yes.
>>
>>29872070
>sorry im not American
yes you should certainly kill yourself
>>
Am I a good candidate for SF?

20 years old, fit, gt score of 110+, no plans for starting a family till later on in life. Im already in the military so I know how it works and I work with SF so I've talked to a lot of team guys about how selection goes.

What other qualities do they look for at selection other then Leadership, Problem solving? Is going to Ranger school or even Ranger batt a good stepping stone to selection?
>>
File: 20160507_222241.jpg (596 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
20160507_222241.jpg
596 KB, 2048x1152
>>29874609
I got this and was limited to Chemical, Fueler, and some construction job.

They said i couldn't get a clearance because my dad still had a green card at the time.

Thanks Recruiter.
>>
>>29875895

>get upset with the recruiter and not your shit dad
>>
>>29871992
Go for it. But I doubt you'll fool them over.
>>
>>29872150
I don't know about American.
But in our country. The mental evaluation for conscript goes a little something like this:
>Do you suffer from insomnia
>Are you depressed?
>Have you ever thought of or try to commit suicide?
No, no, and no.
There, mentally unfit people get to join the army.
>>
>>29871992
No
>>
>>29875725
>Am I a good candidate for SF?

ARE WE ON RECRUITING DUTY?

If you want someone to pat your hand and spoon feed you actual information then go talk to a professional recruiter. And here's a tip: If you're asking /k/ if you are SF material then you don't have a GT of >80.
>>
>>29871992
If you think, that it will make you more happy, it will not. Yeah it's super rewarding to become one, you do alot of cool stuff, but that shit quickly wears off. You gotta understand that work is super fatiguing not only physically but most important, mentally. Then the time passes and you realize that your life is only military and your brothers, that your health goes to shit, that you cant do that forever, because your head and body (who you gave up on) has its limits.. you become depressed really quickly. From my experience, i was on the edge to snap... but thinking back, then i was thinking about the job everyday and it was only thing i wanted to do, gives me motivation. So yeah, you can try. And dont give up after failure.
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 640x1136
>>29872096
>mfw I have nearly no fat
>mfw I still want to kill myself every day

There's no way to tell whether he's fat or not, anon.
>oh wait, this is 4chan
>>
File: second.jpg (8 KB, 239x211) Image search: [Google]
second.jpg
8 KB, 239x211
>>29872651
>>
>>29872545
They wouldn't take you. They are only looking for A)people with limitary experience for front line work or B) people with medical experience for, obviously, medical aid.

You seem to have neither of these assets.

Here's what I recommend; you say you have nothing in life, so take an EMT course. It will give you something to take up spare time and keep you focused on life, it will teach you valuable skills, and it will give you an end goal to work towards, giving you a reason to live.
>>
>>29872070

Go run in front of a cement mixer.
>>
>>29875895

Damn, that sucks man. Your scores are breddy gud, I had roughly 120's across the board too, with my clearance, made every job available.

I went CO.bat because fun>future career, now I'm 100% and live alone because I'm disabled (So much for sickness and in health).

So.....yeah, count your stars?
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.