[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Military females
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 9
How do we improve their image?

What would it take to train a woman to perform as an integral piece in a SOF unit?

Do females already have a role around deployed SOF units? What did they do? What were they like?

Also, is it true that every brand of every military has an IG team that goes around finding out who posted mean things about military females?
>>
>>29859927
Not one of them could do a pull up
>>
I don't know about the US but here in the British Army it's grounds for a dishonorable discharge for posting anything sexist on social media.
>>
>>29859946
They pulled alot of SOF during OEF/OIF.
>>
Rape should be a mandatory part of female military training.
>>
You can stop being a bunch of professional whiners about it for one
>>
>>29859927
>How do we improve their image?
Have them stop flirting to higher ups for promotion waivers then crying wolf if they don't get it
>What would it take to train a woman to perform as an integral piece in a SOF unit?
It's not possible
>Do females already have a role around deployed SOF units? What did they do? What were they like?
The only roles they have are support roles like commo and supply
>Also, is it true that every brand of every military has an IG team that goes around finding out who posted mean things about military females?
Yeah it's true, that's why you have to be careful who you talk to in the military because even buttblasted guys could report what you said about a female and end your career
>>
File: 1457159562409.gif (2 MB, 352x217) Image search: [Google]
1457159562409.gif
2 MB, 352x217
>>29859968
>>
>>29859968
They pulled my SOF often. If you know what I mean.
>>
>>29859973
>"rape"
Yes fellow humanities major. "Rape".
>>
>>29859927
Make them all get an IUD and actually allow disciplinary measures to be enforced against them.
>>
>>29860256
>actually allow disciplinary measures to be enforced against them
That would require a sex change.
>>
>>29859927
Oh fuck back row second right to left, das it mane
>>
>>29859927
You know what's weird? The women on /k/ don't defend women in the military.

Do they think its a bad idea too?
>>
>>29859927
>What would it take to train a woman to perform as an integral piece in a SOF unit?
Time machine, keep reseting until you get a son.
>>
They have their uses, but should only fight from segregated units. Like a modern WAC.

Also, Navy ships could be women-only and still function.
>>
>>29859927
>Be deployed to Trashghanistan
>Take Lioness team on patrol
>Whatcouldpossiblygowrong.jpeg
>Take contact
>Realize theyre nowhere to be seen
>Look back
>Theyre all running away
>Pull a guy to go run after the "Lioness"
Fuck dude they couldn't even hop walls without a goddamn ladder WE had to carry for them.
>>
>>29860483
>Navy ships could be women-only and still function.
oh fug, oud of wader, no showers.
>>
Women have been working in fucking SOF in a limited capacity ever since we were kidnapping Serbian militants to bring to trial for war crimes back in the fucking 90's. They're straight up better at intelligence work than men, and in certain limited combat situations aren't going to be quite THAT much of a drag on a unit. They improve cover by allowing members of a team to pose as couples, which makes it harder for counterintelligence to pinpoint a covert deployment.

But outside of those areas they can't hack it. They can't keep up physically with the demands of other mission sets tasked to SOF units, which is why so far they've been kept out of the roles that would place those demands on them and relegated to supporting roles.

I'm guessing that some titles and job duties will shuffle around, Congressmen will get their political points, Colonels will move up to flag officer, and Generals who played ball will pin on an extra star or two and maybe get some budgetary requests rubber stamped. Little on the ground will change.
>>
File: buh5vQ9.png (57 KB, 1263x879) Image search: [Google]
buh5vQ9.png
57 KB, 1263x879
>>29860483
What is maintenance?.
>>
>>29860770
>they're straight up better at intelligence work than men

How do you mean?
>>
>>29861017
Again, segregated ships. I don't want any guys to die because they can't handle their jobs, but at the same time, I don't see another legal way to exclude them from ordinary jobs. Its not ideal, but its the only compromise I see working.
>>
>>29861713
Short answer, men talk to women, sex, etc.
>>
>>29861854
Well, hey could be denied entry based on the fact that they can't meet standards
>>
>>29861904
Oh, sucking dick is what you meant to say, agreed
>>
>be in navy dep
>chick who just finished her a school comes by to answer deper questions
>she's fat as FUCK
>0 military bearing

Why is the navy ok with this?
>>
>>29861921
you don't know how true that is, the brits and several other allied forces use them that way to get info
>>
>>29859927
They cant function as SOF. Largely due to the other nations they woukd have to rely on. Imagine how well a female operator would go over with an Afghan militia,l...
>>
File: ebin meme.jpg (235 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
ebin meme.jpg
235 KB, 960x640
Is there something wrong with their image outside of memeboards?
>>
>>29861959
Same in the Air Force.
Girl come back from training, Captain walks by.
My friend in uniform salutes, female isn't paying attention and doesn't. Captain not happy all we can say is should have been paying attention, it's the Air Force, officers every 20ft.
Another girl did the same thing.
Sensor op and pilot in flight suits walking our way. Her dumbass is looking at the ground, pilot pops a salute and looks in confusion as she just hauls ass by.
If it were a man, bet your ass that would have been a huge issue.
>>
>>29861713
>>29861921

Guy you originally replied to here.

Better intuition. Better interpersonal skills on average. Men approached by women aren't likely to question why, in fact the male brain tends to shut down partially in that situation.

They're also used as honeypots every now and then. Just like sometimes men are ravens.
>>
>>29862163
So women are sneakier? I can believe that

Outside of those limited rolls though they are inarguably a waste of space though
>>
9 times out of ten, Women in the RCAF do just as good as men.

Then there's that one cunt who fucks it up for everybody else because she's too busy catching dicks and bitching about her period to put any effort into meeting any standards.
>>
>>29859927
Simple....give them the body structure and bone density that men have. That is the only way they wont effect combat readiness. As it stands their bodies just cannot take the same kind of weight that men can. Even the most in shape females will shatter their hips and fracture there legs hiking with less then the men. It sucks but it's just not what they are built for.
>>
File: 1456203272399~01.jpg (4 KB, 92x105) Image search: [Google]
1456203272399~01.jpg
4 KB, 92x105
>>29860483
>women-only
>function

Choose one and only one.
>>
>>29862328

Did you reply to the thread looking for honest answers or for an echo chamber for your existing views?
>>
>>29862799
Are you implying its not true?
>>
>>29859927

force them to wear make up before they put naked selfies all over social media
>>
>>29862817

I imply nothing. I outright have stated my position on women in SOF roles, which is that they can conduct specific missions but not meet the broader set of requirements needed in order to be SOF material.

You on the other hand just seem to transparently dislike women, and not just in the context of the military, and you hope to use the issue of the integration of women into special missions units as a veil of legitimacy to hide your misogyny behind.
>>
>>29863593
>This amount of projecting

How the fuck does this type of people allowed to post on /k/ actually?
>>
File: image.jpg (239 KB, 640x983) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
239 KB, 640x983
>>29859927

They would all have to have gear and armor that is suited for the female form and must be 5'9 and taller.

Basically pic related.
>>
>>29866019
He's right. You just sprouted some neck beard shit while he tried to justify his thoughts.
>>
>>29866068
>must be 5'9 and taller.

that disqualifies the entire Marine Corps.
>>
>>29861713
Our military has always used pussy to bait third worlders. Now they just do it openly.

>New callsign designation for female spies is HAH
>Hookin' Ain't Haram
>>
>>29866159
Lots of mexicans in the Marines?
>>
>>29866170
Good god, yes. But even the white guys who join the Marines are short-asses, it seems.
>>
Sucks to be under such control.
>>
>>29859958
Sucks to be under such control.
>>
>>29866221
The solution to that is easy: since you're in the Army, meaning you're neither a 15 year old girl nor a 65 year old grandmother, you have no need to be on social media.
>>
>>29859927
nz sas is open to females as troopers. as are all trades including infantry. have any passed selection? nope. have there been any female infantry? only in the reserves and they don't do shit for training desu, and still even though there arn't any barriers to them being combat soldiers they still don't want to live the grunt life. go figure..
>>
>>29863593
Wow, triggered?
>>
File: 1462133339111.gif (458 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
1462133339111.gif
458 KB, 500x282
>>29860448
>>
>>29859927
That's easy: fire anyone in the military who says anything bad about them.

Lowering standards

>Do females already have a role around deployed SOF units? What did they do? What were they like?
Yes. They serve as camp followers. They perform various menial tasks unsuited to warriors and sexually service the men.

>Also, is it true that every brand of every military has an IG team that goes around finding out who posted mean things about military females?
Every military has some means of ensuring that its members obey orders and don't hold virulently anti-establishment political views.
>>
>>29859927

EQUALIZE THE STANDARDS.

That would solve everything so quickly it would make everything we are doing prior look retarded in hindsight.
>>
>>29861910
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disparate_impact

If men are more likely to meet your standards than women, it's proof that your standards are sexist.
>>
>>29869179
>rules applying to both genders equally

What a wonderful fantasy land
>>
>>29861854
Do you want to lose ships with all hands because the entire ship was incapable of performing necessary damage control? Look at >>29861017
again and think about your all female ship proposal.
>>
>>29869235
>8 years old
More like tried.

>>29859927
As that other anon said, equalise the standards. They should still be barred from the teeth arms because of that Marine study, and because we really, really don't want womenfolk in the hands of the people we're fighting right now.

>>29866232
In my regiment, a while ago, we had a talk (one of those, you know) about social media and how not to use. It was delivered badly by the female 2LT of all people. Most of us didn't need it, but some of the people in that room were definitely retarded and put information up that was risky.
>>
>>29869235
feminism means equal rights for men and women
some people take that to mean it means that women should have special privileges

it should have been called equalism.
>>
>>29861017
What is a p250 and what is an ssto?

Why could all the men do it before and after training and none of the women could do it before and after training?
>>
>>29861713
because guys want to feel like a big man who is adored by women more than the like national security.

>>29861921
even the prospect of sucking dick, if you haven't gotten any in a while, the concept of possibly getting some will drive you to do stupid shit
>>
>>29866190
it's because they want to be a big man

fuck i don't know any marines over 6'
>>
>>29866190
I'd say there is more manlets in the Corps than tall people, but there still is a lot of tall fuckers in my unit at least.
>>
>>29869179
So we just keep the original male standards and have the women comply with it. I'm fine with that.
>>
>>29861998
Well that just shows how sexist the Afghans are! If they don't accept an INDEPENDENT POWERFUL WOMYN, they need to step back, brother! I call upon all Tumblr Warriors to go to Afghanistan and show those backwards misogynists how they should be! For WOMYNKYND!

*snicker*
>>
>>29869184
Reality is sexist
>>
>>29869626
Feminism isn't for equality, feminism is for women. Egalitarianism would be what you're looking for.
>>
>>29859973
for what purpose would that serve?
really what purpose.
i wish females were still in non combat roles, but that shit is autistic as hell.
>>
>>29872124

Welcome to the hell of opposing specific issues that the left wants implemented but having to realize that you're forced to pick the same side as wacky misogynistic faggots who just hate women.
>>
>>29872144
this
>>
>>29859927
90% of their image is just some guy complaining about them instead doing his own work>>29859927
>>
>>29866555

Nobody's triggered but you son.
>>
>>29873506
>he says, a year later
>>
>>29869640
>why could the men do it
basic human anatomy
Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.