[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NFA THREAD AKA CUCKS FOR ATF
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: nfa.jpg (94 KB, 1055x607) Image search: [Google]
nfa.jpg
94 KB, 1055x607
What did you put on your Form 1 /k/?

>will this fly?
>>
Would
>It's klobberin' time
get rejected?
>>
I'm pretty sure they don't even look at that considering someone once wrote "remove kebab" in the box and it got approved.
>>
>>29849092
Didn't that ATF examiner go on /k/ and tell him his form was denied, because of another reason?

Also, if they deny your form, do you just get to fix it or do you have to start all over?
>>
>>29849131
yeah he did, the guys request was denied
>>
>>
>>29849131
>>29849309
Oh god there are /k/omrades in the ATF?

How does that even work?
>>
>>29849131
When they deny it they keep the $200 and you have to refile giving them another $200 plus more months for approval

It's best not put anything autistic unless time and money are of little importance to you
>>
>>29849309
I had a form 4 of mine get kicked back because i put zombies down on the form. The funny thing is the examiner included a post-it note asking me to explain what i meant by zombies.
>>
>>29851289
They only keep the money if it's approved, when they deny a form they refund the money.
>>
>>29848887
"chicks dig short barrels" has worked in the past.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.