[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>/k/ plans Nuggetfests and Meet-ups >Events where /k/ browsers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Nyet.jpg (127 KB, 400x545) Image search: [Google]
Nyet.jpg
127 KB, 400x545
>/k/ plans Nuggetfests and Meet-ups
>Events where /k/ browsers actually meet up in real life and shoot the shit and the targets

>Take time to actually browse /k/
>Furries RPing about fucking each other in ARG
>Lolicons RPing about fucking small children and spamming "age is just a number man, I'd teach her to shoot and then plow her back home tactical lolis ftw mayne"
>Mormon talking about how jerking off to lolicon and putting his young relatives on his lap is totally "art appreciation" and not pedophilia
>Mentally unstable people asking for legal advice on how to cheat tests and use legal trickery to get access to guns
>Some retard jizzing on a Galil
>Bragging about illegal carrying
>Gays talking about seducing other browsers' children to turn them gay and infecting people with poz semen
>People bragging about owning guns despite being on medication to combat VIOLENT OUTBURSTS AND PSYCHOTIC EPISODES

>People still think going to meet-ups is a good idea.
>>
>he believes things he reads on 4chan
>>
>>29846960
jesus christ this.
>>
TBQH shit like that is the reason I don't go. Lately I've also made it a point to notify the regional LEO near every meetup and nuggetfest to inform them a bunch of armed teenagers are doing creepy shit in the woods. I always get a friendly email thanking me for tipping them off and that they'll keep them under observation.
>>
>>29847079

Holy shit that's genius I need to start doing that.
>>
No one actually goes to those. The "group pics" of shirtless fat neckbeards are all copied from Reddit.
>>
>>29847079
way to be a soccer mom.

meanwhile satanist cults are raping and sacrificing people in the woods, but let's focus on the nerds poking eachother in fur suits.
>>
>>29847079
Put your name back on, Johnny
>>
>>29849042

The FBI disproved the existence of satanic cults in the 70's you mong.
>>
>>29846939
>Furries RPing about fucking each other in ARG
>Lolicons RPing about fucking small children and spamming "age is just a number man, I'd teach her to shoot and then plow her back home tactical lolis ftw mayne"
>Mormon talking about how jerking off to lolicon and putting his young relatives on his lap is totally "art appreciation" and not pedophilia
>Mentally unstable people asking for legal advice on how to cheat tests and use legal trickery to get access to guns
>Some retard jizzing on a Galil
>Bragging about illegal carrying
>Gays talking about seducing other browsers' children to turn them gay and infecting people with poz semen
>People bragging about owning guns despite being on medication to combat VIOLENT OUTBURSTS AND PSYCHOTIC EPISODES

please show me where any of this was posted. until then fuck off with your bullshit. 4chan isnt the "le uber fucked up site" you redditfags keep pushing
>>
>>29847079
Thank you for your service.
>>
>>29849140

>anybody I don't like is from Reddit maymay
>>
>>29849175
>i couldnt show him any of my claims so i'll get him with the reddit maymay
>>
>>29849140
>>29849208

You do realize we have an archive don't you you giant newfag?
>>
>>29849229
>implying im gonna shift through all that

you're the one who mentioned it OP, so why dont you show me the proof

>anyone who challenges me is a newfag!
>>
>>29849296
>asks others for proof
>cant be arsed to go find it himself
>>
>>29849351
"do you have a source to back up these claims?"

Have you ever written a essay, or given a report? You're supposed to CITE and give the source of your claims, to show proof that they are true. Not tell the other person to go find it themself.

Don't worry, you'll start having to cite and give proof for essays when you get to 8th grade.
>>
>>29849424
>a meetup thread on a Taiwanese cave-painting board is the same as an essay or report

watch your blood pressure there boyo
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.