[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You're peacefully walking through the woods when suddenly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1462467058496.png (482 KB, 692x507) Image search: [Google]
1462467058496.png
482 KB, 692x507
You're peacefully walking through the woods when suddenly you are ambushed by a rouge tree stump. The stump glares at you with vilainous intent and commands you to prepare your anus.

How do you defend yourself?
>>
>>29846618
nothing, because i've been dead for 87 years prior to this unusual meeting
>>
rouge? like sort of red? moulin rouge?
>>
>>29846632
Tree whose stump it is pls go
>>
>>29846618

If it were the good old days I'd get some dynamite and blow the stump apart. I guess now I have to settle for stapling a target to it and shooting at it over the course of a long, relaxing afternoon.
>>
>>29846618
It's too bad Shapiro got cuckd so hard by that woman that he white knighted
>>
>>29846618
My grandfather has a hunting story where he was running out of daylight and spotted the silhouette of a bear really close by. He quickly put 5 rounds into it, only to discover it was a rotting tree.

So obviously guns won't work.
>>
>score 3 deep grooves across the top
>build kindling and start fire
>cook stew on the stump and enjoy innawoods meal
>pack up and jrek off on stumps charred corpse
>circle of life
>>
>>29846999
How did he live to tell the tale if he didn't drop it though?
>>
i'm stumped
>>
>>29848580
>This thread
Making America great again?
>>
>>29848440

>implying you can kill what is already dead
>>
>>29846618
Just walk away
>>
File: 1460166539891.jpg (38 KB, 852x1041) Image search: [Google]
1460166539891.jpg
38 KB, 852x1041
>You talk to the STUMP.
>It doesn't seem much for conversation.
>Hickok45 seems happy with you.

0g 0exp
>>
>>29846618

>>>/qst/
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.