[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Scenery
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: amazonia.jpg (97 KB, 650x433) Image search: [Google]
amazonia.jpg
97 KB, 650x433
I know you decide such things irl but in what scenery would you prefere or hate to fight ?

Preferably
Australian desert
Worst
Amazonian jungle
>>
>>29845714
*ikn you dont decide
My bad
>>
File: 1462042233292.jpg (51 KB, 440x585) Image search: [Google]
1462042233292.jpg
51 KB, 440x585
>>
File: 1459997260924.jpg (59 KB, 700x467) Image search: [Google]
1459997260924.jpg
59 KB, 700x467
>>
>>29845714
Pretty much the opposite of you. I'd prefer jungle or dense woods over desert or plains. Better for sneeki breeki.
>>
Worst
>Swamp/marsh
Best
>Suburbs
>>
The best would be the woods of the Eastern US, Appalachia.

Worst would be either Jungle, for sure.
>>
Fuck fighting in a desert if you don't have a supply chain. Fuck it so hard.
>enjoy rucking all your water
>enjoy dying if the cans get punctured and you have no more water, because the enemy almost certainly has the local sources under watch

Now if we're assuming that we have a secure base to fall back to and resupply, I'd love to try the American Southwest.
>>
>>29847242
>Them hills
>>
My home town.

Reason: I know it better than the average person, even folks who grew up there. When you live in a place long enough you get kinda a second sense about how things will be there, you know where roads will be even before you have ever seen them. I know the terrain, the infrastructure, the pulse of that city. I have an advantage over any outsider inherently, and at worst I'm equal to anyone who did grow up there.

Worst: open desert. No hiding, no nothing.
>>
>>29845714
Is that a fucking snake?
>>
>>29849431
Yes, dipshit.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.