[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thinking about picking one of these up, would it be a good buy or nah?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (171 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
171 KB, 1280x960
Thinking about picking one of these up, would it be a good buy or nah?
>>
>>29842180
shot my buddy's P-09 once. wasn't bad. trigger was nice. slide took a second to get used to, but it wasn't that bad. mag was fairly hard to load, but it may have just been stiff.

overall 8/10 it's a good full-size 9mm
>>
I've been tempted to scoop one up at my local academy.

Unfortunately I can't finger fuck it because they got trigger blocks on all their guns. But I'm sure it's fine

The price is rather attractive.

Haven't gone through with it because I am tight financially and anally

I didn't like how low profile the slide was. I reckon that it helps against perceived recoil.

You should do it, OP
>>
>>29842207
>>29842251

Cool thanks guys, I was just looking for excuses not to buy it but I've heard nothing but good things about it so I definitely swoop one up
>>
>>29842180
I got one as my first gun, 2000 rounds and no failures. Feels great, cheap, fun, sexy, accurate.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1462407747966.jpg (19 KB, 496x329) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1462407747966.jpg
19 KB, 496x329
Just bought one of these 2 months ago and damn it's a good shooter. Mags do need some breaking in at first but overall it makes a good edc pistol that is fairly accurate
>>
>>29842180

P-09's grip is way too long and it looks/feels like shit. Get a P-07. EASILY the comfiest and best-shooting 9mm I've ever shot, and I've gone through a LOT trying to find a Polymer 9mm that I really liked.

The P-07 is perfect in damn near every way - Ergonomically it is miles ahead of every other single Polymer gun I've ever held. P-09 is still better than the competition for its size, but it's just too big and doesn't fit your hand nearly as well as the P-07.
>>
>>29844147
I concurr with your statement with the grip but it is just everyone's preference go finger fuck some guns at you lgs to see what fits you
>>
>>29842251
A/k/ADEMY SELLS THESE :D :D :D

NIGGER WAT?!?!?
>>
I've got a P07, it's nice and can even be carried comfortably. I just wish mags weren't so damn expensive.
>>
>>29844147
>also own p-07
>love it.
>I have bear paws and it fits like a glove
>wife is tiny and she finger fucked a whole bunch of guns at a gun show and loved the feel of the p-07.
>accurate AF

>currently our bedroom home defense gun.
>>
>>29848239
but to answer OP's original question:
IMO CZ makes great guns
You can't really go wrong with the p-09.

>>29845702 listen to this anon and go hold a bunch.
>>
>>29842180
no, its shit and you should just buy a Glock.
>>
File: 1461426832912.jpg (39 KB, 358x359) Image search: [Google]
1461426832912.jpg
39 KB, 358x359
>>29848336
>>
>>29842180
They and the p07 are great
>>
>>29848239

Do you run weapon light? If so which one?

>Yes, "run"
>>
>>29844147
This, the grip is way too long and Im 6'5. Look at the gun in person and its a lot uglier than the p07 and the trigger wasnt anything special imo. Basically, I liked it until I picked it up. Try a sphinx if you see one.
>>
>>29850450
Sounds to me like you have little manlet hands
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.