[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
gun advice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: guns.jpg (121 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
guns.jpg
121 KB, 600x400
Tuesday, May 3, 2016
One man was treated and released for a gunshot wound while a second remains hospitalized following a Sunday morning shooting near Gator’s Sports Pub.

Rocky Mount police responded around 2:30 a.m. to a shooting in the parking lot of the bar on the 1100 block of Jeffreys Road. Authorities said a fight broke out and gunshots were fired, striking two men. An 18-year-old man was taken to Nash General Hospital, where he was treated and released. A second victim, a 20-year-old man, was taken to Nash General then transferred to Vidant Medical Center in Greenville, where he is listed in fair condition.

No suspect description was released. Anyone with information is asked to contact Crime Stoppers at 977-1111 or [email protected]. Text a tip to police at 274637 by beginning messages with RMPOL to direct the tip to the Rocky Mount Police Department and type up to 155 characters about the information.
From Today

My friend Josh was in the gunfight and did not have a gun. It started by 4 white bouncers making 3 black males leave. 1 of them wanted to take a beer home and they made him pour it out. Around 2:00am they came back and it was 16 blacks and 4 white bouncers.

The fight was to close for the blacks so they started shooting. They shot 14 times and hit 2 people. No Bouncers. When the shooting started all the bouncers went to their trucks and got guns but they never fired because of regular people being in the alley.

Josh told me 1 person slipped around and got behind the bouncers. He had either a 25, 32, or 380 he had the gun pointed to the ground. The bouncer put the gun against the guys head and made him drop the gun and leave.

Now my friend wants to buy 2 pistols and 1 pump shotgun from me. I will get him something from GunBroker probably not sure if I should sell from my private collection or not.
>>
>>29841120
Cool story bro, but remember that before you buy your friend a gun, you'll definitely go to prison, especially if he plans on killing Tyrone and his homeboys with it.
>>
>>29841159
he will be paying me for them. ideas on good beginner guns/calibers? maybe a 20 guage shotgun and 9mm pistols for low recoil.
>>
>>29841120
that was a pretty legit story fellow NC bro. but, let your friend buy his own guns. mind your own business.
>>
>>29841277
i just wanna help him out id feel like crap if something happened and he got killed because I didnt take action. like the old saying, all it takes for evil to prevail is for good man to do nothing.
>>
Why can't Joe buy his own guns, even if he's your friend, buying guns for anyone for money is a felony.

I can gift someone a gun, I can sell a gun privately, but if I knowingly sell a gun to someone ineligible to buy one (child, criminal, ayy lmao), I can get in serious trouble.

Don't do it op
>>
>>29841307
i wont be doing it for profit, he will give me the exact amount
>>
>>29841320
Doesn't matter. Still will land you in prison

If he's a child, make him wait
If he's a criminal, fuck him

Let him buy his own damn guns
>>
>>29841395
he cant pass a background check because of some technicality. yeah has a conviction but non violent as far as i know and just needs somethign to protect him and his family. to me having a gun is a god given right.
>>
>>29841409
>>29841307
>>29841299
I literally can't decide if you're a troll or a retard.

Let me restate what everyone else has spelled out for you: for all intents and purposes, buying your friend a firearm is illegal.

If you want to possibly go to prison for aiding someone in the commission of a murder or for some other crime, then go right on ahead and buy your friend some guns that he can't legally buy himself.

You really are an idiot.
>>
>>29841451
piss off with that, im not a criminal and not looking for trouble. i do care about my friends and after this incident I think he has the right to defend himself, unjust laws be damned.
>>
>>29841451
.>not looking for trouble
If your not looking for trouble, don't someone else a gun.
No ones saying that your friend shouldn't own a gun, were merely just telling you how the law works, and the way you've described it, you would be breaking the law and subject to incarceration at the least.
>>
>>29841518
i just got off the phone with him. im going to buy the guns he listed, then I am going to give him the guns. not sell him, give as gifts. now he might decide to give me a cash gift at some point equal in value, but it is not a sale.
>>
>>29841180
Straw purchase. Illegal, dude. Tell your friend to go buy his shit for himself. If he can't, that means that buying a weapon for him is even MORE illegal.
>>
>>29841569
If he's a fucking felon or is not allowed to purchase/own a weapon, do you understand how absolutely and utterly fucked your going to be when his dumb ass plugs Tyrone out in the alley during a mugging? The serial numbers are going to trace directly back to you, and you are going to get FUCKED. Probably literally on top of the court-room rape.
>>
>>29841569
>>29841743
To add to my comment, it doesn't matter whether it's a fucking gifting. You are still supplying weapons to an individual who is not legally allowed to own weapons.
>>
>>29841569
It doesn't matter how the person gets them. If that person cant buy firearms themselves, then they cant legally keep/own them even if its a gift, and if a crime/ self defense shooting occurs, with one of your weapons, the police will look to you to prosecute.
It sucks that your friend cant own firearms, and you can do what you want, I just want you to be aware of the legal repercussions
>>
File: 1424577888567.jpg (304 KB, 1016x970) Image search: [Google]
1424577888567.jpg
304 KB, 1016x970
>>29841569
So he's a convicted, and youre knowingly giving a gun to a convicted felon

At first I thought you were stupid, but clearly this was a bait thread and I've been rused.
>>
File: 1456203647644.jpg (85 KB, 750x749) Image search: [Google]
1456203647644.jpg
85 KB, 750x749
Since this is a gun advice thread and i already asked about this on a bullpup thread:

Been looking for a truck gun and am goobering over short weapons because of the PDW class

>Anyone know a short grip located magazine maybe in .357 sig or, and i know this is a long shot, 7.62x25mm?

>could i get a Keltec Sub 2000 and have it re chambered in .357?

>Are there any other grip located magazine fed Carbines out there?

>Could i expect to shoot things at 300 yds with minimal drop out of a 16"+ barrel?

Keltec is coming out with the CMR-30 and .22 mag is what I'm looking for (cheap homogeneous and an alt to 4.6x30mm) Should i dish out some cash for it? Nutnfancy has a review for it but i refuse to sit 30 minutes to a slow talker.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.