[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gun law
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (121 KB, 960x941) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121 KB, 960x941
Can someone please educate me regarding the laws pertaining to bring an assault rifle from the United States into Belgium?
>>
Good luck
>>
>>29840683

>assault rifle

So...you have a NFA full auto lower or a DIAS? Or are you just a faggot?
>>
>>29840683
Work for the CIA and go on a super secret mission XD now git
>>
>>29840721
wtf is DIAS?
and yes I do.
>>
>>29840772
You what? Have an automatic weapon?

You can't, plain and simple
>>
>>29840683
You mean a military-style semi auto, right...?
>>
Importation of nfa items into thw usa is banned. So once your NFA item leaves the states it can never come back.

To export even temporarily you need to comply with AECA ITAR and file the necessary paper work with atf, state department , and destination country.

The state department will denign any NFA or ITAR listed item from going out of country unless your abillion dollar contractor paying your kickback

The long and short is your not getting your registered rifle out of the nation.
>>
>>29840789
no I mean National Firearms act M4 transferrable rifle that is capable of 3 round burst. it is in an NFA trust that was left to me from my late father
>>
>>29840836
nearly impossible unless you are the blowjob champion of the galaxy and also happen to be a billionaire
>>
>>29840836
Belgium doesn't even allow private ownership of AR's. Plus >>29840835. Sorry OP, you are SOL.
>>
>>29840836
Ship the lower via FedEx in a box of dragon dildos.

Then the rest via normal paperwork.
>>
>>29840756
This.
>if you're the aids/cancer infested dick swinging imperialist cunt american govt you do whatever the fuck you want worldwide
>if you're anyone else. fuck you
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.