[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/k/, did you have a weeaboo phase
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7
Well, /k/? Did you?

Don't lie to me you piece of fucking shit, how many katanas/nunchucks do you own?
>>
>>29838865
I own a bring back sword my grandpa took home with him from Okinowa, along with his bring back wife being my grandmother who is Japanese so i am 1/4

I suppose my "weaboo-ness" manifests in a better than average chopstick skill for people with white skin and enjoyment of unagi sushi that is about it
>>
>DID

Nigga it never stopped
>>
File: i'll kill you with my katana.webm (202 KB, 952x536) Image search: [Google]
i'll kill you with my katana.webm
202 KB, 952x536
>>29838899
>being my grandmother who is Japanese
Seagal also happens to be 1/2 Japanese
And 1/2 Native American
And 1/2 Italian
And 1/2 Russian
And 1/2 SEAL
Japanese swordsmen go to him for advice.
>>
>>29838865
No, though I do have nunchuck from taewondo when I was younger
>>
The katana is the 1911 of swords.
>>
I do own some nunchaku, practice and acrylic, would like some wood ones though i live in AZ so i might as well make my own.
I own a an average wall hanger katana, its aluminum and the handle and scabbard are shit wood but its no rat tail bullshit, so i put it back together and dulled the blade; now i have an iaido sword.
>>
>>29838935
Part Jew too, not in a /pol/ way, just saying
>>
File: nothing personnel - katana.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
nothing personnel - katana.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>29838964
Because its effective?
>>
Putin literally has a samurai for an advisor. Putin is literally invincible.
>>
>>29838976
Effective in some areas, mostly competition, with a very high ceiling of craftsmanship potential involved.

While also being objectively inferior to alternative designs when it comes to killing dudes.
>>
Not really, I played around with some of my friends' nunchucks a couple times, and I always thought about how much better they would be without the chain. Or if it had a gun in it.

Never really got into swords either, of any type. Closest thing I had to that was 2 cheapo butterfly knives.

I did however buy a Chinese AK mag at a garage sale when I was 13-14, then used it first when I got my wasr as my first gun 5 years later.

>ammosexual before it was cool
>>
>>29838999
Most mallninja thing I've read all week.

>competition
Of what, cutting straw?

>objectively inferior to alternative designs
Which is why it endured so long in Japan, right? It worked fine for the parameters they needed.
>>
>>29839028
>Of what, cutting straw?
Yes?
>>
File: sgt-zim.jpg (20 KB, 500x285) Image search: [Google]
sgt-zim.jpg
20 KB, 500x285
>>29838976
>the enemy cannot push a button if you disable its hand
>>
>>29838865
when i was 14 and hanging out with other weaboos

I'm making a time machine so I can go back and slap the shit out of my younger self
>>
I used to watch anime, but then my friend ruined all of Asia for me with such intelligent statements as.

>America cheated in Vietnam because they had tanks and helicopters
>Japan made a tank made of diamonds in WW2 to fight American M26 Pershings at Guadalcanal
>Japan also had a steam powered APC with a 90mm ATG on it
>Japan was the first country to invent ATGM's
>Japan was the reason the Axis would've won WW2
>etc.

I now can't stand anything Japanese.
>>
>>29839093
>attacked by a strange fat older version of self
Your younger self will train even harder to defeat you

He'll cling to his weeabooism more intensely and will become an inspiration figure to white kids obsessed with wanting to be Asian, triggering a movement that allows China to conquer the west,

Thanks.
>>
>>29839113
Thats not even a weeabu. Thats weetarded.
>>
>Japan is crime free and a utopia. I wish I could live there. My life would improve and everyone there would love me.

Reminder that there are adults who actually believe this.
>>
Ehh, I own a pair of nunchaku and a pair Sai. Took karate lessons when I was 15 as I thought it would be fun to do. Never really a weeaboo. Still do karate 15 years later and teach it as a full time job but not fussed about anything else to do with Japanese culture. Got into guns as a hobby when my karate hobby became a job.
Never watched anime but did watch loads of martial arts movies, they bore me now.
>>
Is the internet bullying Seagal?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_TRdFSKGFU
>>
>>29838964
And just like the 1911, despite its faults I still want a katana. I'm more than happy to forgo the kimono and other shit though. That an maybe wanting to take a jiu jitsu class is about as weeb as I'll get.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.