[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjJ aikgeAQk ARSENAL BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 24
File: maxresdefault.jpg (223 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
223 KB, 1920x1080
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjJaikgeAQk

ARSENAL BTFO

PEELING PAINT, CANTED SIGHTS

ARSENAL FAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH
>>
File: alex c.jpg (58 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
alex c.jpg
58 KB, 900x900
>>29838205
literally a non issue.

keep grasping at them straws boii
>>
So OP, what's a good AK that doesn't have problems?
>>
>>29838216
>Wasr has canted sights
"What a piece of shit"
>Arsenal has canted everything
"It's a non issue"

Talk about handwaving and denial.
Stop making excuses, Arsenal shill and make them fix their fuck ups.
>Inb4 it's just one batch and other bullshit excuses
>>
>>29838216

>1000+ dollar gun
>The pain literally just falls off under normal use

BUT BUT BUT THE GUN STILL WORKS!

That shit is absolutely unacceptable, and you know it.
>>
>>29838205
Well, we all knew this shitposting was inevitable.

I don't own an arsenal, or even particularly like AKs, but a bad batch of paint does not a shitty company make.
>>
>inb4 people act like the paint was the only issue and not the fucking rust underneath it
>>
>>29838265
Too late mate
>>
>>29838234
AK brand AK
>>
File: cant4.jpg (179 KB, 855x1100) Image search: [Google]
cant4.jpg
179 KB, 855x1100
>>29838205
IZHEVSK A SHIT!
A SHIT!
>>
>>29838205
>fucking RUST on a new rifle
>>
>>29838288
Couple hits with a hammer will fix this.
>>
>>29838252
It does when they will literally not do shit about it, and sweep it under the rug or excuse it away.

Here's what an arsenal CS rep said to a guy about the paint fucking up.

>After I replied to the CS rep, I asked her about what finish they'll be putting on my rifle, and any other precautionary steps needed to make sure that this doesn't happen again.

>She called me and asked for details on how it happened, so I sent her my video and explained the situation. Her justification was, "You're not supposed to shoot it that fast. You have to let it cool down after one magazine."

The video in question

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rWxHN62LiGk
>>
File: cant2.jpg (153 KB, 515x800) Image search: [Google]
cant2.jpg
153 KB, 515x800
>>29838288
>Russians
>Build their own guns right
>>29838297
Sounds like a good idea.
>>
>>29838246

Did you not watch the video? Rob himself said the rifle zeroed just fine, and was shooting accurately at their max tested distance out to 300 yards.

If you want to shitpost, do it in /akg/. This video has already been beaten to death.
>>
>taking a DDI shill's word when it comes to anything Arsenal

Want to know why he has literally never done a video about Arsenals until now? Take a fucking guess.
>>
>>29838323
>This video has already been beaten to death.
>Was released today

Nah, fuck you shill.
I'm tired of excuses from Arsenalfags about "it can be zeroed, so its fine" when all I hear about cheaper AKs is that canted sights make it shitty.

Pay more, expect a shitty finished and canted rifle is Arsenal's motto and people like you are trying to just make the truth go away.
It won't.
>>
You're not supposed to shoot it that fast. You have to let it cool down after one magazine.

Ahahahhahaaha
>>
File: 1433576884538.jpg (44 KB, 329x399) Image search: [Google]
1433576884538.jpg
44 KB, 329x399
>>29838376
>I'm tired of excuses from Arsenalfags about "it can be zeroed, so its fine"

But it is fine. Come back and let us know when an Arsenal explodes from headspacing issues.
>>
>>29838390
>As long as the gun doesn't kill the user, it's worth $1000
How many of my guns, that never killed me, can I put you down for? Believe me, where you've set your goal posts, $1000 is a great deal for each of them!
>>
>>29838390
If it was not priced much higher than other AKs you'd be right.
But since they want a premium price, they should be expected to put out a premium product.
>please don't say "but the parts they use make it worth the price"
They don't.
>>
So if the CS lady said the problems arise from "shooting it too fast" without letting it "cool down" wouldnt they just use this same excuse for everything else that might arise from use?

Sorry guys. These should be under warranty, right?
>>
>>29838390
>But it is fine
Rust is not fine you fucking cumguzzling tool.
>>
>Buying an AK in 2016
>Spending >$1,000 for an AK, ever
>>
>>29838205

kek

that slav full squat firing position at 1:56

based poles
>>
>>29838485
>paying 2k for an ar-15
woops >.>
>>
File: lods of emone7.gif (398 KB, 480x238) Image search: [Google]
lods of emone7.gif
398 KB, 480x238
>>29838205

>mfw I bought a 5.45 VEPR back in 2012 literally days before sandy hook for $500
>mfw it's never malfunctioned ever except for 2 bad primers after about 4,000 rounds
>mfw I just shoot it until its too hot to hold, dunk it in a muddy puddle until it stops hissing, then go back to shooting
>mfw I already have the best AK for the best price, and don't have to give a fuck about trying to find a good one
>>
>>29838699
how do u convert them to ak-74 status?
>>
>>29838205
Honestly, for the price point, fucking buy a poorfag AR lower and get a ARAK 21 upper.

Fit and finish will be miles better, and you get parts commonality with the AR15, in addition to having a modernized AK.
>>
>>29838705

That's a fair question.

Step 1: You're probably going to have to file your mag catch down slightly to fit normal AK mags.
This is done to get around import restrictions I think, and can be done in 15 mins with a hand file. Just file a bit off, and check if your mags will fit once every few minutes until they lock in.

Step 2: Install a bullet guide.
Just like converting a saiga. Uses the same kits and everything.
You'll need a hand drill and a kit.

Step 3 (optional): If you want to put normal furniture on it, you'll need to get a block to square off the receiver.
Then you buy a new gas tube, hand guard, stock, and pistol grip.

Step 4 (optional): Install a muzzle brake.
AK-74 style muzzle brakes are very effective.
You will need to get the end cap off of the threads, and then screw the brake on.
You can just totally mange the cap and basically tear it off with pliers if you want.
I recommend using loctite to keep the brake secure, but that's up to you
>>
>>29838314
From the looks of it, and I cannot be a real authority on what's wrong because I have no idea what kind of finish Arsenal is now using BUT, the only time I've seen a finish like that bubble is because either

>A
They're using an extremely cheap, shitty and thinned out finish. Fucking Cerakote doesn't even do that.

>B
They're not degreasing the rifle before coating, which makes absolutely no sense, seeing as they shouldn't be using any sort of grease or oil during the manufacturing process.

It could also be rust on the barrels, small amounts though, or when they're cooking the paint, it's not reaching the temperatures it needs to in order to harden properly.

In any case, this is disgusting considering the current price point for an SLR anything.
>>
>>29838747
actually you have to replace the front sight base with a 74 style one in order to use correct 74 style muzzle device.

and to use standard furniture on the front you have to take the gas block off and install a hand guard retainer to use standard hand guards or get one of the cheesy screw on ones that danzig arms sells for saigas.
to use standard rear furniture you can just make a peace of sheet metal triangle you can weld to the rear of the receiver to make it a straight cut receiver again, but this takes some skill and alot of finishing work to come out right.
fully converting a vepr is a bit of work and takes some cash, but in the end its totally worth it.
>>
>>29838819

>actually you have to replace the front sight base with a 74 style one in order to use correct 74 style muzzle device.

My vepr begs to differ.

>and to use standard furniture on the front you have to take the gas block off and install a hand guard retainer to use standard hand guards or get one of the cheesy screw on ones that danzig arms sells for saigas.
Or just replace it like I said

>to use standard rear furniture you can just make a peace of sheet metal triangle you can weld to the rear of the receiver to make it a straight cut receiver again, but this takes some skill and alot of finishing work to come out right.
Considering the potential stress you could put on that, I think you should just buy an adapter.
>>
It kinda skeeves me how this kind of subpar finish is enabled by aspies like Flandre who scream about it being "authentic". Fuck you, I paid $1200 for this damned rifle because I wanted the best AK out of the box that wasn't a Rifle Dynamics abortion, not some perfect clone of an AK-103, I don't want it to have a finish that's worse than fucking cerakote, for the love of Christ.
>>
Arsenal fan boy to the max. For a $800 rifle (I refuse to acknowledge people paying > $1000 ever for any AKM/AK74) you'd think they could make sure the sights were not canted.

If they won't refinish the current batch of XM55 or whatever it is that is boiling finish off, then that is genuinely shitty business practice and I hope they lose enough business until someone else starts making decisions.
>>
>>29838205
Seen another vid which bubbled the same way, must be a certain new batch causing issues because mine doesn't bubble, granted I've only magdumped 90 rounds so if I kept going it might.

>>29838485
>current year
>only owning one weapon system
I know you liberal art majors are salty for racking up $80k of student loan and no future job prospects but that isn't my problem. Don't forget to donate to Bernie so he will erase your student loans.

I didn't know the 2ndA specified you're only allowed one long gun. poorfag
>>
File: AK-167B.jpg (15 KB, 600x320) Image search: [Google]
AK-167B.jpg
15 KB, 600x320
>>29838871
i highly doubt your fsb looks like this.
>>
>>29838953

Do you want me to take a picture of my VPER with a 74 muzzle brake on it?
>>
>>29838805
you obviously have never worked in a machine shop.
>>
When will people realize that any AK could be a piece of shit. Every manufacturer has some rough period, be it arsenal, century, DDI, whoever

>inb4 fuck off arfag

I own both

Fact of the matter is AK's seem to be a gamble
>>
>>29839276

Not VEPRs
>>
ITT newfags to the AK
>>
I own one of the older Russian Arsenals from around 2012. Mine didn't have these issues nor did I hear of it with their older rifles.

I have heard that Arsenal's QC has declined over the last few years due to their Bulgarian counterpart's increased focus on military orders, among other things. Not sure about how true this is. On the other hand, it could also just be a poor batch. While that doesn't excuse this example, it doesn't necessarily mean that all or the majority of their rifles have this problem.

This is disappointing to see either way since I was considering getting one of the newer SLR-104s. Hopefully they get their shit sorted out
>>
>>29839293
VEPR has the same shitty finish albeit the rifle is heavier. Also they have made lemons and shitty guns too, you're on the internet so I assume you understand the basic functions of a search engine.
>>
>>29839293

I'm sure there are some shitty veprs out there, but they're the most unpopular AK so you don't hear about it. They are nice however
>>
can you have a vepr converted by a builder?
>>
>>29839318

>VEPR has the same shitty finish
lol no
My finish hasn't bubbled up or any crazy shit like that.
My finish is actually looking very good.

>Also they have made lemons and shitty guns too,
No gun manufacturer has a 100% perfect product.
But to call them a gamble is retarded.
>>
>>29839345
Put some alcohol on it and it will run purple. The issue with these rifles isn't the finish but the prep work involved with it. I never called them a gamble, but the same can also be said about the Arsenal.
>>
>>29839331

They're the best AKs on the civilian US market.
Because they aren't AKs.
They're RPKs, and made in the same factory that makes RPKs for the Russian military.
>>
>>29838673
Only retards spend 2k on a fucking ar

I spent less than 1k on my ar and it is better than that arsenal pos ak that also cost 1k
>>
>>29839355

>Put some alcohol on it and it will run purple.
Uh... okay?
Got to say, I've never poured booze on my VEPR, so IDK if that's true.
But thankfully I'll never have to find out.

>I never called them a gamble
>>29839276
>>Fact of the matter is AK's seem to be a gamble
>>
>>29839380
You can use hoppes or brake cleaner too. It's just shitty paint like they use in Saigas and arsenals.
>he thinks I made that post
Nope.
>>
>>29839361
>I'm poor and I think my sport is better than a BCM
>>
>>29838805
>seeing as they shouldn't be using any sort of grease or oil during the manufacturing process
>trying to sound like you know what you're talking about and BTFOing yourself
mysides.png
>>
>akfags
>>
my brother recently picked up a 104ur to sbr before 41f comes. Its front sight is a bit canted, as well as the rear sight. Probably the saddest/funniest part is the fact that they did not file down the mag catch to let mags fit, instead they filed down the rear locking lug of the magazine that they shipped with the rifle.
>>
File: 20141111_214939.jpg (80 KB, 958x539) Image search: [Google]
20141111_214939.jpg
80 KB, 958x539
>>29839230
AYY
>>
So all we could find wrong is the enamel paint bubbles with too much heat?

That black paint/finish has been used on most if not all Izhevsk saiga's since at least 2004 I can confirm. So I would say even genuine ak 100 series from last 10 years have this paint.

And canted sights are a non issue if it shoots straight when the sights are lined up....
>>
>>29839392

>You can use hoppes or brake cleaner too. It's just shitty paint like they use in Saigas and arsenals.
Nope, I use hoppes all the time and it hasn't done anything to the finish. (which isn't paint by the way)

If you really want, I can go grab some hoppes my VEPR, and my cell phone to take pictures.
And everyone here can see which one of us is right.

>>he thinks I made that post
>Nope.
Then why would you respond as if you were?
Because when this happens it makes you look like either an idiot for posting in a confusing way, or a liar.
>>
>>29839435
Sure try it with some brake cleaner too.
>yur an idiot for replying to my post and for me assuming you were someone else!
Troll harder kid, if you don't want people replying to you then don't post.
>>
>>29839435
>>29839466
Hoppes probably won't do it but brake cleaner will melt that shitty paint right off
>>
>>29839466

>Sure try it with some brake cleaner too.
Haven't got any on hand unfortunately.

>>yur an idiot for replying to my post and for me assuming you were someone else!
>Troll harder kid, if you don't want people replying to you then don't post.
When you jump into a conversation right in the middle of it, the original guy I was talking to mysteriously disappears, and you make no mention that you're someone else, what am I supposed to think?
You're either stupid or a liar.

brb rubbing hoppes on my vepr
I'll expect an apology once I prove you wrong
>>
>>29839423
Huh. First time I've actually seen an arsenal shill posting when I scroll past these threads.
>>
>>29839491
>he expects responses from people immediately

Loooool people have lives my nigga
>conviniently has no brake cleaner
Use rubbing alcohol
>>
File: 1461065512688.jpg (81 KB, 500x494) Image search: [Google]
1461065512688.jpg
81 KB, 500x494
>>29839423
>.50 has been deposited in your Arsenal account.
>Thank you for deflecting and handwaving the fact that we have real issues with our guns.
>>
>>29839508

ok just finished rubbing some rubbing alcohol on the dust cover
will post pics in a few mins
gonna try to combine it into 1 picture
>>
File: 1220121933.jpg (4 MB, 5304x3864) Image search: [Google]
1220121933.jpg
4 MB, 5304x3864
>>29839600

Here we go.
Rubbed some of the alcohol in the picture on it for a few mins, then wiped it off and took pics again.
The lighting is shit, but hopefully you can see that the finish is perfectly fine.
>>
File: b31.jpg (119 KB, 326x284) Image search: [Google]
b31.jpg
119 KB, 326x284
I seriously just bought a 104. Now im paranoid.

GOD DAMN IT MY FIRST AK WAS A FUCKING FUCKED UP CENTURY TANTAL AND THIS TIME I WAS LIKE FUCK YEAH GONNA GET SOMETHING NICE BUT NO FUCKKKK
>>
>tfw I own Serbshit rifles
>tfw no issues
I paid half the price Arsenalfags did and I'm having fun
>>
>>29839423
>So all we could find wrong is the enamel paint bubbles with too much heat?
Are you literally blind and deaf?
>>
>>29839675

dat wood.
>>
>>29839758

>not learning his lesson and getting an AR
>getting another 5.45 rifle no less

sounds like you're just a glutton for punishment.
>>
>>29839758
Bought my 104 almost 2 years ago and mine doesn't bubble after 90 round magdumps, maybe yours is ok

Only way to know is to burn it up and see
>>
File: DSC_0495.jpg (277 KB, 775x519) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0495.jpg
277 KB, 775x519
>>29839420
>screw on hand guard retainer
>no bayonet lug
>no cleaning rod
>14-1lh threads not 24x1.5mm right-hand threads

try harder faggot.
>>
File: 1439020493554.jpg (6 KB, 223x225) Image search: [Google]
1439020493554.jpg
6 KB, 223x225
Everybody is talking about the paint but theres actually rust UNDER THE PAINT which is completely fucked, enjoy your pitting after only 1k fucking rounds.

Not to mention the rear sight block which is almost a quarter inch to the right ( either from the factory or its drifting, holy shit), and the GAS BLOCK already noticeably drifting to the left and the front sight post noticeably drifting to the right.

AFTER ONLY 1K ROUNDS.

ONE THOUSAND ROUNDS.

What a fucking pathetic piece of garbage.
>>
>>29838297
Incase this isn't b8...

It's drilled and pinned in place using a hydraulic press
>>
>>29840090

>at least the rifle works

r-right?
>>
>>29839487
no shit Sherlock. that why I don't use it.
>>
>>29840090
calm down nancy.
>>
I just need to put out there that rob's rifle was probably a lemon or he did more to it then he's letting on, I've mg dumped my slr 106 a couple dozen times and melted the handguards once, I had to replace them but I've never had issues with rust or paint bubbles, I currently have about 5k rounds through it so far and I've owned the rifle for a couple years now. Very pleased with my rifle, so pleased in fact I sold my ar to fund more ammo and Bulgarian mags.

Video related:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iQUFEZdzmfk
>>
>>29838234
Vepr, if you can find them
>>
>>29842128
Arsenal might have started to suck due to all those private contracts they've been getting.

This isn't an excuse for their shit tier QA, I'd steer clear from them for a while.
>>
>>29838246

Nice strawman idiot.

WASRs are great rifles.
>>
>>29843809
Nice missing the point idiot.
>>
Thats it guys, Molot and Saiga aren't importing, Arsenal has gone downhill, we're done with top tier Aks guys, game over.
>>
>>29843861
Molot isn't banned, though.
Veprs are still coming in, FIME Group just got their first batch a month or so ago.
>>
>>29843908
Really?! Source please?!
>>
>>29838234
MAK 90
SAR rifles
Polytech
O-PAPs
M70s
DDI AKs (all of em)
AK-63s if you can get your hands on them
AMD-65s
C39s
Polish RH-10s
**WASR-10/63s**
Jemak AKs
James River AKs
Veprs
Saigas
>>
>>29843975
Aren't there only like 75 AKM-63 kit guns in the U.S.? I suppose you could just make your own using furniture from AMD-65 kits.
>>
Like I said in a previous post, Arsenal Bulgaria makes only milled AK's to be sold under that same brand.

Stamped AK's are only made for the US market and are sold, after some additional manufacturing, by Arsenal Inc. from Las Vegas. It's like private labeling. I could imagine, though it's unlikely, the guys in the USA say to the production company to use cheaper paint to cut cost. Despite what Flandre says, it could also be possible that the rifle come now unfinished, and are finished in the USA (not very logic, but I saw metal parts companies doing it).
>>
>>29843947
Google is your friend.
I'll give you a couple links, but just look around.
It was confirmed last year, when Wolf was still importing Veprs.
Now that FIME group has exclusive rights to Molot imports, hopefully we'll see a lot more varieties.

http://www.akfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=211955

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Wn3dLBMlWYQ

The FIME Group announcement from Shot (around 2:50 he talks about it)
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nyYF2yeM2Ik
>>
>>29843975
>Polish RH-10
Huh?
Cugir makes the RH-10.
It's the same rifle as the M&M M10.
>>
>>29843975
>Jemak
Good luck getting one, he's a one man operation and Im pretty sure he has a day job and does his builds in his spare time . Bought ammo from him before, nice guy.
>>
File: 124123.jpg (3 MB, 4128x3096) Image search: [Google]
124123.jpg
3 MB, 4128x3096
So I looked under the finish a little bit and I saw nothing. Maybe it was their guns that were fucked. Maybe I'm just lucky but I also have the XM-55.
>>
>>29844155
So you just removed the finish on a 1000 dollar gun to see if you had a problem that would have been clearly visible had you actually had it?
>>
>>29844599
remember these are the guys that boiled polymer framed hand guns because of someone's you tube video.
>>
>>29838205
Talk to an Arsenal representative for a refund you whiny baby.
>>
>>29838415
What if a gun just maims you, how much is it worth then?
>>
>>29838423
I can actually agree with this.
If they won't fix the issue, why consider their products worth that price?
>>
>>29839675
Congrats, you've convinced me to paint in the lettering on my vepr
>>
>>29838205

>Bubbles

merely aesthetic, is bullshit, but easily fixed

>canted rear sight

fuck, that's bad, but then again, this is one rifle

>rest of rifle is mechanically sound and fires accurately out to 200 yds.

I think the price is retarded on arsenals, but this isn't an enormous deal, it seems to be just this one rifle, who else has complained compared to the praise on arsenal's ak's?

Also, consider the fact that these guys absolutely praised DDI.
>>
File: DSCF2247.jpg (2 MB, 4608x1142) Image search: [Google]
DSCF2247.jpg
2 MB, 4608x1142
just start buying high quality stuff guys, that easy.
poland stronk
>>
>>29838314

I cannot believe that is what they actually told you. If that is the truth, then yeah, they're shills.

I'm sure they will go about fixing this, because this is going to look bad.
>>
>>29838234
Judging by what i have seen personally:
God Tier:
Saiga (Izhmash)
Vepr
Good Tier:
Pioneer Arms
Cugirs
ISD Bulgaria
Shit Tier:
Everything made in the USA or when the USA was anyhow involved
>>
File: AK5.jpg (3 MB, 1944x2592) Image search: [Google]
AK5.jpg
3 MB, 1944x2592
>>29845107

egypt/poland stronk?
>>
File: AK4.jpg (3 MB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
AK4.jpg
3 MB, 2592x1944
>>29845120

mfw I got my saiga for 600 back in january
>>
File: 1352866961892.jpg (347 KB, 1024x676) Image search: [Google]
1352866961892.jpg
347 KB, 1024x676
>there's people who fell for the Arsenal meme
>there's people who didn't exclusively buy SGL's

eat shit
>>
>>29845146
My SLR104 doesn't have any of the issues brought up in this thread.
>>
>>29838205
>the current year
>people still buying the ak meme
>>
File: DSCF2285.jpg (3 MB, 3686x1666) Image search: [Google]
DSCF2285.jpg
3 MB, 3686x1666
>>29845121
YES STRONK

>>29845132
Can you provide a link for that upper "handguard".
>>
>>29838314
>MILITARY
>CONTRACTS

Its a sad day when the gold standard for AKs is now a fucking WASR.
>>
File: rpk_5.jpg (4 MB, 4608x1927) Image search: [Google]
rpk_5.jpg
4 MB, 4608x1927
>>29845158
Here my baby RPK by Molot :3
>>
>>29838288
What? How? Where?

I'd expect this from a rifle that has seen military action or just abuse from conscripts but it seems brand new.. In soviets times they would track down the worker responsible and sen him to Siberia for tarnishing the honor of the great motherland..
>>
>>29845158

It's just the stock saiga gas tube.
>>
>>29845059
>Arsenal fags always bring up their good review of DDI.

I'm enjoying my 74 that shoots straight, is straight and that is finished in KG GunKote. Yourself?
>>
>>29843975
So pretty much anything but Arsenal?
And if one of the AK's on your list is featured in a video about how shit it is, it'll be anything but that AK?
>>
File: 1441268868962.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
1441268868962.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1936
Holy shit guys, germany reporting in.

I'm so fucking glad that i can buy saiga Mks here which are made and shipped complete from the Izhmash factory to my local dealer without being disassambled.

I feel realy sorry for you guys.....never had any issue with my rifle after 6000+ rounds corrosive ammo.
>>
File: Foto 12.09.15 11 08 21.jpg (2 MB, 1936x2592) Image search: [Google]
Foto 12.09.15 11 08 21.jpg
2 MB, 1936x2592
>>29845220

ps. they are zeroed in the factory and are stamped at the fsp.
>>
>>29845191

kek, not even arsenal fag.

Impartially, let's look at the facts.

>good ddi video
one rifle

>bad arsenal video
two rifles now

However, prior to this every faggot on this board was raving about their arsenals.

every faggot also were talking about shitty qc standards from ddi.

I think it's just cheap faggots finding a few videos where a traditionally good company has a few issues and then sperging out trying to justify their IO inc ak's.

Let's see what Arsenal does about this, if they continue to ignore the issues, then don't buy from them, if they however do fix it, then they're a good company.

Once again though, mechanically the rifle is fine.
>>
>>29845179
oh, nice meme, thanks, looks cool
>>
File: S.D.M AK47S.jpg (3 MB, 3264x1726) Image search: [Google]
S.D.M AK47S.jpg
3 MB, 3264x1726
Shit man.

At least when I got my SDM AKM, I knew that:

1. It would have a shit finish
2. The wood would bubble after shooting
3. It would have some time to break in

But fucking hell, at least I didn't pay 1300 for it!
>>
File: 1337331177960.jpg (29 KB, 346x305) Image search: [Google]
1337331177960.jpg
29 KB, 346x305
>>29845247
SDM TRIGGERS ME HARD
WHY DO THEY FUCKING PRINT SKULLS AND THE RIFLES NAME ON THE RIFLE ITSELF?
>>
>>29839508
>on 4chan
>having lives

Pick one my dude
>>
>>29845257
>WHY DO THEY FUCKING PRINT SKULLS AND THE RIFLES NAME ON THE RIFLE ITSELF?

Because that's what COD kids want.

They want to appeal to that demographic.
>>
>arsenal being shit
is this an american problem, whats the difference between european arsenal and american arsenal.
I mean like what do they do to circumvent import regulations?
>>
>>29845229
>two rifles now
Kek.
Arsenal has plenty of junk out there.
It's no secret, and it's been going on for years.
Apolgists like you are the reason they'll never change their ways.
There's a reason why WASRs have gotten better, and it's because people got pissed.
How are people not pissed about a canted $1k rifle?
Because it can be zeroed? So what.
A canted WASR could be zeroed too, but they got shit on until they fixed it.

Stop the Arsenal coddling, it's the only way they'll do anything.

>Here's a thread from WT from 09 with several guys complaining of canted sights, the shit finish and shit trigger

http://www.warriortalk.com/showthread.php?56312-Slr-107f(r
>>
>>29845322

I'm not coddling anyone you fuckstain.

And that's two guys from right after the gun grabbing horror show that occurs when some liberal gains office.

your argument is a shit.
>>
>>29845430
So it's ok for them to put out subpar products and your excuse is that its because of liverals?
Yeah, no fuck you faggot.
They have put shitty canted bullshit for years and keep getting passes because faggots like you excusing it away.

Time's up, that shit isn't going to coast by anymore.
A single fuck up is 1 too many, at their price.
>>
>>29845470
*liberals
>>
>>29838205
Saigas were the only realistic option for a high quality AK and we'll never see them again unless you vote Trump. He mandated to repeal all of obongos executive orders on day one.

Do it anons, do it for the AK12, for the saiga MK, for the AK-400 series...
>>
>>29838205

>"Seriously guiz we forge our own AK's in America"
>[Truck unloading mothballed imported parts off into factory in the distance]

You have just experienced your first AK "Manufacturer" out of many. This was never new and most people never really cared about AK 'performance'
>>
>>29845470

you ignorant fuck.

I'm saying the complaints are few and far between, and I'm not giving them a pass, I want to see how they correct this.

>A single fuck up is 1 too many, at their price.
So does that mean people should stop buying daniel defense or barrett because of the relatively few and far between issues with their products?

And what about I.O. inc, they should have been out of business years upon years ago, but

>They have put shitty canted bullshit for years and keep getting passes because faggots like you excusing it away.

You're getting caught up on a FEW complaints, I'm sure you buy name brand shit cause guns and ammo put out an ad and you're too lazy to do the homework to see if it's really that great or not, then bitch when it's shit.
>>
>>29845718
It's not so much the shoddy guns, so much as it is the high price for a shit rifle, that if you were try to return they will tell you it's "within spec".
Arsenal is also well known for not giving a fuck about their customers happiness in their product that they just paid a good amount for.
I bet if your DD or Barrett was canted or somehow below par, they're happy to fix it to your expectations.
Will absolutely not happen with Arsenal.

See >>29838314 about what their CS said about mag dumping a so called "Mil-spec" rifle.
>>
>>29844020
No. The AK-63D or some shit that century churns out. Having handled one, I think they're pretty well made. But AKOU thinks they're really swell. I don't really think it's possible to fuck up a milled receiver. Though, I could just be too optimistic.
>>
>>29845270
One if made in Bulgaria and the other is imported as a "sporter" and remade in Las Vegas.
>>
>>29847173
so when do they get shit? in bulgaria or in las vegas?
>>
>>29847191
Depends on the part most stocks, brakes, and triggers are American most everything else is Bulgarian.
>>
>>29845247
The wood would bubble? WTF?

Your rifle looks nice. Well done.
>>
>>29845220
Did you convert it to accept AK mags, or you're using Saiga mags?
>>
>>29847463

In fact i just had to Grind down the magazine latch an that was all I had to do. It worked just fine. But chimps send me a feeding ramp and after a while I installed it too...just to be sure. All in all it was done in10 minutes.
>>
>>29847511
Thought it would be more difficult.
Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.