[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Retarded Nogun
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 6
File: Screenshot.png (115 KB, 720x793) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot.png
115 KB, 720x793
Fuck I hate Australians.
I SPENT AN HOUR JUST ARGUING HIS POINT WITH FACTS AND SHIT , AND THIS DUMB FUCK CALLS ME BRAINWASHED BY RHETORIC AND SAYS THAT I WATED HIS TIME. FUCK
>>
File: 1452389978929.gif (497 KB, 273x154) Image search: [Google]
1452389978929.gif
497 KB, 273x154
I don't even know where to begin with this
>>
File: 1462137758316.gif (981 KB, 342x239) Image search: [Google]
1462137758316.gif
981 KB, 342x239
>>29834404
>arguing with people on internet for a whole fucking hour

your fault
eat shit
>>
>>29834404
>bashing someone to death
>for theft
Is there a context to this?
>>
>>29834404
It's alright. I'm setting up a /k/ommando refugee program. You'll get to marry aussies to get them to the US, and get a battle buddy for life.

What should I name the program
>>
>>29834449
The Australian Defence force.
>>
>>29834404
>talking to an Australian/brick wall

Do people unironically do this?
>>
>>29834404
There's a reason Australians are known for being shitposters.

0/10, you took the bait and he fucked you hard.
>>
>>29834449
If you're a hot under 25yo chick, sure, you can marry an Aussie.
>>
>>29834449
Adopt-An-Aussie?
>>
>>29834449
Walking distance to a beach
>related
https://youtu.be/QTYID4lXhM0
>>
>>29834449
Can we get married for real

>tfw no cute boy to embrace freedom with
>>
>>29834449
Emu War Refugee Importation
>>
>>29834404
Sure, killing someone by bashing is fucking difficult.

His point is retarded: "Just let the guy go"

FUKKEN STORYTIME!

>be me
>translation studies
>literature of 20th century because apparently we need to know ALL THE REFERENCES
>Book is called "Big Boy leaves home" by Richard Wright
>teacher wants us to start a discussion
>tl;dr story: 4 dindus climb over a fence in southern US to go swimming in a creek
>There is a fucking "NO TRESPASSING" sign
>they do it anyway
>2 get shot
>big boy gets whiteys gun
>shoots him
>escapes north

OK, so the debate is:

>raise my hand
>"Well, this story basically describes a non-issue, it's clear that it's their own fault
>I'm the only guy in class, see about half a dozen chins drop the floor
>"Anon, why do you think this is a non-issue? They were clearly bullied by the system"
>"How? By not being allowed on someone else's property? There was a woman, she shouted for help, what was she supposed to do?"
>"They were just kids"
>"Adolescent. Could've been bigger than any of you, and they were naked on someone else's property. What would you have done if you walked in your garden and there were 4 grown, naked men and they start walking towards you?"
>all girls chuckle... they fucking chuckle.
>"I would've gone back home and locked the door"
>"OK, what then?"
>"Nothing, I'd wait for them to leave"
>"Are you kidding me? What if they steal something from your garden?"
>classmate jumps in
>"Anon, it's obvious they just wanted to swim, there's a creek, that person's house is probably way off, come on"
>"OK, so what? If I find 4 naked Romanians in my garden, where I keep tools and pricey stuff, I should just fuck off home and call the cops?"
>Class: "Yes. They had no right to kill those kids"
>My blood boils, urge to stand up and establish fourth reich intensifies
>"Castle. Doctrine."
>"What's that supposed to be?"
>Explain
>"That's a nice opinion, Anon."

Fuck my university.
>>
>>29834449
"No homo"
>>
>>29834404
Is it wrong for me to wish antman on that guy

It would be to see antman teach that guy a lesson maybe even post videos of the Australian getting tortured by antman

Is this bad?
>>
>>29834718
In a free and prosperous society land ownership is required. If you do not have the ability to stop people entering your land without consent do you really own it? Can this thinking not be applied to all possessions? Should I let my car be stolen because some kids need it for a joyride?

Australia sucks.
>>
>>29834732
In the past I would say that's too much but after just reading >>29834718 I think they need to be all taught a lesson from antman at least he knows how not to back down or not to show any mercy to his victims
>>
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8 KB, 275x183
>>29834718

>My blood boils, urge to stand up and establish fourth reich intensifies
>>
>>29834732
>>29834753
Guy's you shouldn't wish antman on someone because that's not right man that's way too much
>>
>>29834732
>>29834753
>>29834764
why do u keep talking about that marvel dude?
>>
OP are you Australian?
>>
>>29834764
Fuck you then how the fuck are we supposed to teach them a fucking lesson if we can't use antman because "thats too much!" Hoe is that too much someone explain this bullshit
>>
>>29834449
/k/ommando's without borders
>>
>debating facts with Australians

Anon plz. You don't debate with Aussies, you out shit post them. You throw meme after meme at them and watch them drown.
>>
>>29834769
They are talking about a unhinged psychopath that goes on here that uses a name antman to show off his animals pinned to the ground with broken legs as they being fed alive to ants.

There is a full archive on the guy's posts and they are very disturbing. there was a thread on /b/ from him that he broke some baby bird's wings and had the poor thing on a anthill and just to add to the chaos he cut the ass open and started to finger the baby bird until it died.

Just what some guy claimed what happened on there since it 404 when I got there.

Shit is beyond fucked up.
>>
>>29834800
>fingers a baby defenseless bird on a hill full of ants

I'm calling bullshit there is no one that actually does this
>>
>>29834751
This ain't 'Straya, m8. This is the Czech republic... They are all girls, and the Faculty of Arts is fucking full of progressive libtards. They even argue gun ownership. Got another story about triggering my teacher

>teacher, male, translation class
>talking about Victorinox
>in Czech, there is a word that means literally "small knife" - nožík
>used it in my translation
>teacher perks up at this
>"Anon, those are normal knives, no need to call it a small knife, they're quite big"
>That day
>That same fucking day
>I bought a Muela
>10 inches of inox steel
>"No, sir, that's really not a big knife, it's a small knife"
>Pull out sheath with Huela, spanish engineering at its finest
>"This is a normal knife"
>Unsheath 10 inches of steel
>Class goes quiet
>Teacher's jaw drops at the sight of an armed student
>"Why the fuck do you have this here?"
>"As a tool, as well as for the sake of an argument"
>Teacher changes position completely
>Walks up to me
>"Can I hold it?"
>Give knife to him
That's where I went wrong
>grabs it with a hammer grip
>starts slowly swinging it around, testing the weight and test-stabs a couple times
>"Sir, I don't think you're really safe with that"
>"Oh, sorry, Anon"
>Gives me the knife back by HOLDING IT BY THE GRIP and extending the FUCKING BLADE TOWARDS ME
>Grab knife by spine, sheath, say "see, Victorinox is a small knife."
>Teacher says "See? This is a good argument. Knife it is."

That was a good teacher, only thing that he's lefty as hell.

>>29834757
Well, I'm a /pol/k/a dancer, so it's a reflex.
>>
>>29834800
Is this what this antman thing is really about?

Fucking baby birds?
>>
>>29834832
Well he also managed to capture a sparrow and took his pliers and broke off the beek before letting it fly away also his most common victims are toads and frogs.
>>
>>29834718
I don't wish ill on people normally but they are really cutting themselves into a corner with thier options if anything ever happens
>>
>>29834849
Please tell me this guy's dead
>>
>>29834855
True. You know, the teacher told me that she doesn't actually have a garden, so she couldn't know. At that time I didn't think about saying "Ok, your home. Your bathroom. Four niggers in your tub. What do you do then?"

Well, their fault. Cultural enrichment will find them.
>>
>>29834449
/k/angaroo Liberation Front.
>>
>>29834449
Didgeridon't fuck with us
>>
>>29834862
He's dead but some say he's still alive just without the trip
>>
>>29834449
Dingo Took muh Freedoms
>>
File: The Hebrew Hammer.jpg (117 KB, 767x612) Image search: [Google]
The Hebrew Hammer.jpg
117 KB, 767x612
Meanwhile,

At my western state college, the senior-tenured professor of economics (MIT PhD. Really a cool dude) open carries to class a couple times a week. Sometimes even dressing up! He brought an Ohio Ordinance BAR dressed up in full European Theatre garb with loaded mags and all.

When asked what he thinks the administration will say, he replies: Fuck them.

I love my college.

Faces were blacked out in case some anon decides to get all fucky.
>>
>>29834449
why not set up an arms export business instead?

Like, take payments from people in other countries. Send arms in the mail, marked as computer parts, preferably in a desktop case. Won't get discovered in scans, and the scanning options are limited.
>>
>>29834962
Based as fuck
A
S
E
D

A
S

F
U
C
K
>>
>>29834975
Nice try Feds
>>
>>29834985
Had to delete the original post as I didn't black out the uni name in the background. I would hate to cause a liberal shitstorm for the guy.
>>
>>29834404
I'd say killing a thief is a way to punish lack of self control.
>>
>>29835001
how would the feds find out once you've set up a network?

Like, if you know a trustworthy European, all you had to do is to buy guns, send them in the mail. Profit.
>>
>>29835020
Sounds like a good idea ATF.

Should I just shoot my dog before you get here? I don't want her to suffer.
>>
>>29834718
That's not castle doctrine.
Castle doctrine applies when the main dwelling or anything attached is compromised. Even then you are supposed to be in fear of your life, but now you have no duty to retreat. It isn't a license to kill
>>
>>29835053
I'd say 4 naked niggers is plenty reason to be fearful.
>>
>>29835063
Remember, they dindu nuffin and you will need to convince a judge and possibly mixed jury of your peers that you had no other choice
>>
>>29834404
You seem like a bit of a faggot OP. We aren't your mother, go cry about it somewhere else.
>>
>>29834449

Leave those cucks to rot on their prison continent.
>>
>>29834971
Based man. I wish him the best of luck in his life
>>
>>29834449
Austrialian international defense spouse
>>
>>29834963
>>29834786
>>29834730
These three. Dubs decides.
>>
>>29834971
Where anon?
>>
>>29835166
I'd prefer not to say friend, for fear of him getting destroyed by the huffpo.
>>
>>29834816
>newfags
Seriously welcome to old 4chan before 2006.
Crazy threads.
>>
>>29834817
Fucking hate how when ever someone had a knife or a gun they think they are the ultimate killer or can take everybody.
Fuck trying to call it a tool were the stable one we see tool and they see a murder object of baffling how assrings like that get into the office or can vote.
>>
>>29834816
Antman did.

I witnessed.
>>
File: 1462372081092.jpg (117 KB, 767x612) Image search: [Google]
1462372081092.jpg
117 KB, 767x612
>>29835002
Here you go.
>>
>>29834817
Nice to meet a fellow pol/k/a comrade. Do you perform? Our club does a few things here and there all year long, especially around Oktoberfest season.
>>
I like the forced, shoehorned insertion the Antman tard does with his 'dead' character in this thread. Like, no relevance whatsoever to the topic, but he still finds a flimsy and ham-fisted way to do it and then beats it into the ground replying to himself. It's so sad it's hilarious.
>>
>>29834404
we had a kid named George that was arrested and incarcerated until his trial costing the taxpayers some $30,000 dollars for, now get this, stealing a .39 cent pickle.
>>
>>29835470
Actually he immigrated to /x/
>>
>>29834449
I'll accept applications and hold auditions for attractive females around the ages of 20-26.
>>
>>29834732
Australia already has its own antman. He gave the deep Web daisy's destruction.
>>
>>29834849
So what you're saying is that he's a budding serial killer. Or was at the time, and has since left /k/ to feed people to ants and become serial killer.
>>
>>29835194
I never in all my years heard about Antcuck until recently.
>>
>>29835083
Also, it was in the 60s. Back then, "Dey werr black, your honor" would have gotten you out. Also, in the CZ, there is no castle doctrine.

As for dwelling, what is homesteading for $100. It could've been their garden around their house. 10 or 1000 meters doesn't apply. Someone went on your property.
>>
>>29835614
Here's what you need to know;
>Posted only very briefly
>Tryhard as all fuck, le psycho animal torture man oh god muh headaches XD :DDD
>Was used by desperate newfags as a way to lay claim to their "own" ebin maymay
>Died of a "brain tumor" that caused symptoms unlike any other brain tumor in recorded medical history
>Blatantly anonfags in a desperate attempt to keep his annoying meme persona relevant
>>
>>29835198
Yeah, but it was pretty effective. He knows I got a pocket knife as well and somehow no one gives a fuck. I just flip it out and cut something that needs cutting. I lend my knife to the whole class if they need to.
>>
>>29835694
Every last bit of this. Especially the last part.
>>
>>29835694
Also he's been popping up on /x/ under a new name
>>
>>29835744
>being that starved for attention
that's really very sad
>>
>he's probably a poor father of a child choosing to steal over trying to be a productive citizen
>we must punish people for the lack of self control

Just tell him he's fucking fallacious
>>
>>29835909

Silly arguments against any form of self defense aside, I never know where to stand on defense of property with lethal force.

On one hand, you should not have to back down when someone threatens you in or on your home. On the other, does anyone remember that old codger that killed a middle schooler for repeatedly walking across his property? That seems like a bridge to far.

'Any reasonable man' leaves a lot up to interpretation of what is reasonable.
>>
>>29836180
It should be legal, but people can enforce as they see fit.

It should be illegal to bait kids onto your property so that you can shoot them though.
>>
>>29834971
what the fuck.
>>
>>29834449
I don't know what to call it but sign me up. I'm from Michigan and I'll take any age, gender, and race as long as you are against gun control.
>>
>>29834404

> if he was stealing he may have been hungry
> if he was breaking in, he may have been cold
> if he was raping, he may have been horny

Goddamnit, liberals should just be burned alive.
Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.