[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ammo or rifle, wat do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 8
File: 1461961410838.png (4 MB, 2100x2100) Image search: [Google]
1461961410838.png
4 MB, 2100x2100
With all of this election shit going on, and the increasing probability that Shrillary could get in and fuck things up for us, I'd like to beat the panic buys that will flare up in the next few months.

Should I use a chunk of my savings to get an AK while I still can, or should I stock up in ammo instead?

I already have an AR, .45 pistol, .22 pistol and rifle, 12 ga pump, and a 30-30 levergat.

Plz halp /k/
>>
File: 1434361215092.png (524 KB, 1101x557) Image search: [Google]
1434361215092.png
524 KB, 1101x557
>wat do?

Stop making shit threads, stop being a victim in panic buying and buy what the fuck you want, regardless of a 'panic' because it's not happening.

And stop bringing up "obummer" in the gunshop, nobody wants to hear that shit and you're annoying. Now fuck off.
>>>/pol/
>>
>>29832630
>Should I get an AK?
Long stroje guns made of sheet metal
Never. Just look up slow motion videos of the gun firing. It's like rubber.

Stock up on ammo
>>
>>29832653
Awww does someone need his juice box? You're pretty grumpy...
>>
File: dsc_1194_1_by_spaxspore-d7ip1ph.jpg (1 MB, 2000x1507) Image search: [Google]
dsc_1194_1_by_spaxspore-d7ip1ph.jpg
1 MB, 2000x1507
>>29832630
Ammo, Ammo Ammo. If you can get a 357 Single Action and a 9mm Semi-Automatic.
>>
Ammo
>>
>>29832653

/pol/ and /k/ have always been sister boards, if anyone needs to fuck off it's you.
>>
>>29832851
>always
so what you're saying is is that you're new as fuck?
>>
>>29832630
I'd get an Ak, because the guns will be the first to go, and over time buy some 7.62x39 at walmart or whatever each paycheck, like a couple boxes each two weeks or so.
>>
File: 1344495251206.jpg (141 KB, 538x720) Image search: [Google]
1344495251206.jpg
141 KB, 538x720
>>29832821
All guns jiggle a bit when firing them anon.
>>
both
AK and ammo
>>
>>29832630
>Should I use a chunk of my savings to get an AK while I still can

It never hurts to own 1 of the best guns ever made.
>>
>>29832941

who dat
>>
>>29832941
Yes but compare slow motion vids of an AKM and a Vz 58 firing and you'll see what I mean.
>>
>>29832941
What I mean is, OP would be better off with an SKS.
>>
>>29833552

maritza mendez
>>
>>29832630

FUCK YOU! FUCK YOUR PICTURE! JUST GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE! GO BACK TO YOUR CESSPOOL YOU WHITE TRASH DEGENERATE!
>>
>>29832630
Cruz missile crashed and burned.
>>
>>29832630
>big sis watching
>when trump has repeatedly stated he also wants surveillance
Big sibling's going to be watching no matter who wins
>>
File: gadsen5.jpg (36 KB, 780x512) Image search: [Google]
gadsen5.jpg
36 KB, 780x512
>>29833252
>1 of the best guns ever made
>mfw
>>
>>29832630
The only thing they are going to try to ban are muh evil babby killing 'salt weapunz and high capacity clipz. Stock up on anything related to semi-automatic rifles, spare parts, mags, etc, because that's what they're going after.

IF Hillary was to make into office, I guarantee she'll pull some bullshit for a new federal assault weapons ban. Bullets will always be around. Prioritize, buddy.
>>
>>29832941
Who is this semen demon?
>>
>>29832941
>M2 Browning Machine Gun personification
unf
>>
>>29833252
So why buy an AK
>>
File: Unanimous Approval.gif (948 KB, 290x199) Image search: [Google]
Unanimous Approval.gif
948 KB, 290x199
>MFW Cruz dropped out yesterday
>>
>>29832630
>big sister is watching

ara ara
>>
Stock up on 30 round mags. Those are most likely to be banned
>>
>>29835856
>Celebrating the dropping out of yet another semi-decent candidate because of your meme-tastic worship of the """Republican""" candidate known at Trump
>>
>>29832941
now that
that would jiggle a lot
>>
>>29832851
Your kind makes me want to kill myself.
>>
>>29835933
Very few people supporting Trump are devoted republicans (I only registered R because my state has a closed primary). He is unbelievably pro gun though so /k/ should be on board, really.

>The Second Amendment to our Constitution is clear. The right of the people to keep and bear Arms shall not be infringed upon. Period.

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions/second-amendment-rights
>>
>>29835971
His son is unbelievably pro gun. Donald himself has been religiously for "common sense" gun control for over 30 years. You expect me to believe he had a sudden change of heart?
>>
>>29835983
After that comment about assault weapons in 1999, he's been pro gun for well over a decade. I don't expect you to believe he's had a change of heart—I expect you to believe he's changed his mind because he's been presented with facts. Read the full policy statement. It's not rattling off buzzwords by any means, there is an understanding of why the second amendment is important and it breaks down how every legislative attack on it is a failure down to background checks (which moderate pro-gun people generally support). He's either pro-gun himself or someone on his team regularly browses /k/.

And even setting aside all of that I'd argue that his son's /k/ommando autism is pretty good insurance for gun rights.
>>
I wonder...

Let's just say, and this is JUST for learning purposes, that I was a police officer by the end of this year and got discounted ammo in 5.56, 9mm/.45, and (I think) 12 gauge. And I'd be immune to panic buy shit.

Could I gift that to /k/ommandos, totally free. But accept gifts of vidya games, beer, and donations to my "charity" in return?
>>
>>29836028
There's nothing even remotely illegal about that. In most states of this union the sale of ammunition is unregulated.
>>
>>29836038
Ok. I knew it wasn't illegal in most places. But in the event of, you know, Hillary using "EXECUTIVE ORDERS" it may become illegal, or just convoluted like selling booze.
>>
>>29836073
I wouldn't worry about it, she's not going to be president.
>>
>>29836077
Why are you so confident? I'm terrified.

I really, really, really don't like Trump (I was a Rand Paul guy, fuck me, right?) But my biggest problem with him as a candidate is we're gifting the White House to that evil old bag.
>>
>>29832841
Why a .357 single action? I mean, I'd love one, but that seems very specific
>>
>>29835933

>Cruz
>semi-decent

Literally the only candidate more despised by other Republicans than Trump.
>>
>>29836121
I was never a Rand supporter. I liked Ron Paul in 2012 but I couldn't vote then anyway so it was irrelevant and I've learned something since then that I think a lot of us don't understand. Presidential politics are about personality and persuasion, not policy. Trump is an absolutely brilliant manipulator and as bad as his favorability ratings are, the hag's ratings aren't any better. He's now been gifted 6 months to turn an unlikeable witch into an even more unlikeable witch. I don't see a path for failure short of Trump having a stroke.

Already posted the reasons I think Trump would be good for guns.
>>
>>29836131
.357 is a really common caliber so it's good for stockpiling, not sure why SA in particular is important.
>>
>>29836159
Heh, you're absolutely right about personality and pursuasion.

Here's what freaks me out though, I just can NOT understand why literally *anyone* would ever support Hillary... I mean I "get" the appeal of Sanders (even though he's a kook and is wrong about everything), but I cannot see the appeal of Hillary at all, even from the POV of a progressive Democrat. Yet, here she is, in all her hideous glory.

An aside, Rand is not the man his father was. I would 100 times prefer Ron.
>>
>>29836252
I think people support hillary because of two things: name recognition and vagina.

Name recognition is strong because of Bill. I know right leaning people don't like to acknowledge it, but Bill Clinton is one of the greatest political personalities since JFK. The man oozes charisma, even today in his hollow state. I saw him speak at my university once and goddamn I don't agree with a thing he says but the man commands a room. Hillary is supported by the same people who still love Bill in a lot of ways.

The woman thing is kind of common sense.
>>
>>29835933
Cruz is a theocrat he would be better off in Iran
>>
>>29832851

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You cross-posting scum are all the same. You're all dillettantes that think 4chan is going to make you a well-dressed olympic athlete who is well-versed is politics, science, and literature.

Keep /pol/ shit on /pol/.
>>
>>29836131
You can shoot .38s out of .357
>>
>>29836159
>>29836252

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/05/02/republicans-have-a-massive-electoral-map-problem-that-has-nothing-to-do-with-donald-trump/

If Hillary manages to snag all 19 (yes, 19) states that have gone Democrat in the last six presidential elections, she would only need Florida to get to 271. Now, those 19 include Michigan and Pennsylvania, where Trump could possibly be competitive and turn out blue-collar, lower-information white voters who are angry about outsourcing and those dern Mexicans, but we're ignoring states that are trending blue recently, like NM, CO, IA, VA, NV. So not only would Trump have to capture Florida, he would also have capture ALL five of those "battleground" states that are actually leaning heavily blue. Oh, and he would also need Ohio. All while not putting solid or tilting red states into play (GA, TX, IN).

If Trump can turn a rust-belt state like Pennsylvania or Michigan, then a path to victory is a little more plausible, but still depends on him capturing Florida and other states with a large Hispanic population.

What's going to happen is that the few remaining adults in the GOP are going to batten down the hatches and focus on keeping the House. Nobody from the GOP will endorse Hillary, but there will be a ton of major, prominent "non-endorsements" of Trump with a plea to get out the vote for down-ticket elections anyway. "You don't have to vote for Trump, but show up to keep the Democrats from retaking the House."

http://www.270towin.com/
>>
>>29836580
Trump doesn't actually do poorly among hispanics relative to other GOP candidates, he won them in the Florida primary FFS. His supposed racism doesn't do anything but get progressive panties in a twist. Anyway, this election cycle has already seen pretty large numbers of dem voters switching registration—largely rust belt dems, because the democratic party doesn't support them anymore and hasn't in awhile. Furthermore the GOP primaries have seen record turnout while the dem primaries are nowhere close to 2008 numbers.
>>
>>29834850
This. High capacity mags and anything else that scares liberals.
>>
>>29832851
Fuck off /pol/ack.
>>
>>29832630
I like AK's and all, but trying to enter another platform right now when yore presumanly on a limited budget will leave you with incomplete weaopn/ ammo packages. For now, buy more ammo for everything you have, along with more lowers, pistol grips, handguards, collapsible stocks and mags for your AR. Everything else can wait.
>>
>>29832851

Oh look, another limp wristed faggot who thinks he's welcome here just because no one automatically crucifies him for saying nigger. No, faggot. /pol/ is not /k/s fucking sister board. /pol/ is a place for nogunz and failures to circle jerk each other while wailing about how edgy they are for not using politically correct language.

You claim to be like /k/.

But you have never cheeki breeki'd in the light of the moon.

You have never made a pilgrimage to the /k/ube.

You have never stuck the bolt of a mosin nagant up your ass.

You are not /k/s sister board. You are, at best, /b/s retarded little cousin. The one that should have been aborted to save the rest of the family some trouble.

Now get off this fucking board, and don't come back until guns make you hard.
>>
>>29835971
I really hopes his sons who shoot push Trump to BUTTFUCK gun control specifically in Jew York and Commiefornia once he gets into office.

The amount of liberal anal anhiliation would be legendary.
>>
>>29836580
what are the numbers in the primaries?

who has more votes total?
>>
>>29836917
O shit, this guy is right.
An effective weapon is more than just "gun plus bullets ". Get your shit squared away: sights, accessories, mags, spare parts, tools, sling, mag carriers, etc, etc. Make the whole system complete.

And get more ammo. How much? More. I said more. Whatever you got, get more.

This jumped out at me cuz I've got to get my shit sorted and stop buying guns and start getting squared away. AJ Squaredaway, that's us.
>>
>>29836642
That's because the dems just aren't all that enthusiastic about Hillary. Especially amongst young voters, there's been a general disillusionment because of super delegates not following the popular vote. It's also worth noting that trump didn't poll poorly relatively to other candidates amongst Hispanics, but unless I'm mistaken (please correct me if I am), that only accounts for Hispanic republicans, and those are still outnumbered by Hispanic democrats.
Trumps primary question needs to be "how do I appeal to Florida," as I don't think he can win without it
>>
>>29835933
Yeah I'm worried.

If Trump doesn't win then the Trumpites will have their confidence shattered once they realize their faith was wasted destroying any chances they have attacking the rest of the anti-clinton vote.

And then they'll go apeshit and we will enter the Clinton Riots and eventually a ton more bundy and oregon style confrontations if not open warfare with a ungodly pissed off Trump bloc jumpstarting the happenings.
>>
>>29837069
Here's hoping. It's time we finally get this show on the fucking road. Apocalypse when.
>>
>>29832941
who is this boner condoner
>>
>>29832653
Someone sounds like they need a nap.
>>
File: 1460401432628.png (40 KB, 200x126) Image search: [Google]
1460401432628.png
40 KB, 200x126
>>29835856
Mfw trump won't win shit, literally any other candidate would win. But America unanimously decided to pool their autism and elect a NYC lying liberal. RIPerroo
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-04-15-34-20.png (450 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-04-15-34-20.png
450 KB, 1440x2560
Your daily reminder that trump is not gun friendly.
>But but his sons! His sons are pro gun!
His sons aren't the ones running for the presidency.
>of course he agreed with Obama children died anon!
Obama's remarks were directly aimed at banning salt rifles and muh high cap mags
Trump is a NYC business conman. He'll say whatever ppl wanna hear, and he flips on issues a little too frequently. But it's all mostly irrelevant he can't beat shillary anyways.
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.