[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/05/0 3/latest-search-underway
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 54
File: Q593Thh[1].jpg (732 KB, 1074x1970) Image search: [Google]
Q593Thh[1].jpg
732 KB, 1074x1970
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/05/03/latest-search-underway-for-abducted-11-year-old-girl.html?intcmp=trending

#whenyouknowskinwalkersaretoblame

/k/, as a soon to be father, what can I do to protect myself and family from spookys?
>>
Abortion
>>
>>29828694
FPBP God damnit
>>
>>29828694
>>29828722
But the abortion baby parts are sent to "science" to build more skinwalkers. Skinwalkers are behind abortion clinics so they don't have to kidnap as often.
>>
File: spectre_c130.jpg (17 KB, 588x383) Image search: [Google]
spectre_c130.jpg
17 KB, 588x383
>>29828688
>spookys
Spooky doesn't want to hurt your children. He just wants to fly low and shoot Charlie.
>>
>>29828688
Salt in a circle around your home is always good. Ashen rounds if you live near the woods/a reservation. They will hold back a Flesh Gait(things that steal your body if you go out alone and mimic poorly), Wendigo(person possessed by a wendigo spirit/demon that has an endless hunger for flesh), or a Skinwalker(Native american who preformed a ritual by sacrificing their whole family to become a certain animal and eventually lost their minds to the primal). They are fueled by demonic energy, so try to keep that in mind and steer clear. Always keep an eye on your child and sing her lullabies, there is a reason they exist. If anyone has questions, ask me, I know a lot about the subject and have seen a lot.
>>
>>29829419
go on... it's story time
>>
This is a spooky story thread now post you're greens boys
>>
Live in a white neighborhood
>>
File: deadchurch.jpg (99 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
deadchurch.jpg
99 KB, 600x600
This pleases me
>>
File: 1456107333762.jpg (1 MB, 1848x3702) Image search: [Google]
1456107333762.jpg
1 MB, 1848x3702
>>
>>29828810
>and shoot Charlie.
Oh so that's the explanation behind the destruction of that MSF hospital in afghanistan. One of these french doctors just had twitted "jesuischarlie" and intel misinterpreted.
Thank you anon.
>>
>>29829419
They aren't fucking real.
>>
>>29829842
They aren't FUCKING real.
>>
File: 1448275347985.png (41 KB, 1020x740) Image search: [Google]
1448275347985.png
41 KB, 1020x740
>>29828688
>>
>>29829740
This was a pleasant read.
>>
>>29829868
I wouldn't worry about it.
>>
>>29829419
>attributing a skinwalkers MO to a fleshgaite
SIDF detected.
>>
>>29829959
this is just what a skinwalker would WANT you to believe
>>
>>29829740
>pissing to mark territory
would that actually work? for wolves or foxes os other animals?
>>
File: bestest meme.png (36 KB, 103x133) Image search: [Google]
bestest meme.png
36 KB, 103x133
>>29829488
Sure thing friend.
>be out innawoods all geared up with friend
>we are both somewhat knowledgeable on the subject of forest spookies and understand how to combat them
>hike out for about three hours
>hear a satan scream which signifies a flesh gait
>mfw
>we both decide it is time to make a hasty exfil right the fuck out of there
>both heads are on a swivel and we try not to talk so it can't use our speech against us to try and lure us out
>continue to make our way out when we get to a clearing and see it
>approx 6ft white male with pretty torn up hiking clothes standing directly across the clearing from us about 120ish meters away
>the screams were ahead of us even when we turned around so this fucker flanked around us
>we keep our rifles at the ready and ask to make sure it isn't someone genuinely out here lost
>I say "Hey friend, what are you doing way out here? Don't you know it is dangerous to be out here alone?" usual bullshit
>no response, he is just staring at us blankly
>we stare across at each other for a good bit
>it just starts walking towards us slowly, but like it is marching.
>it raises its legs way past where it is okay upwards and then when it drops it, the leg looks like it extends some
>FUCK THAT
>we level our rifles and let loose into this thing, it keeps trying to "walk" forward but eventually slumps over
>we both magdump into it while it is down while moving around past it so we can continue on our merry way, giving it a wide berth as we do so
>it struggles to get up even though it is practically shredded apart and just keeps its barely together scraps of head pointed at us
>we just keep moving, myself covering behind us so it doesn't show up again
>make it back to the truck and peel right the fuck out of there
>laugh our asses off at the fact that we survived and pick up some coffee on the way home

All in all, a good time was had. Never go out there alone, friends.
>>
>be me
>work extremely early on certain days
>step out of house, lock door
>one foot in car when suddenly a scream from the back yard
>freeze
>street light in front of house, my night vision is wrecked
>can't see shit around the corner of the house
>dark as fuck back there
>another scream almost identical to the first
>another
>another
>record it on phone
>convince myself it's a screech owl
>periodic screams still as I get in car and drive to work
I didn't worry to much about it.
>>
>>29829868
help me
>>
File: 1426130650850.jpg (84 KB, 960x955) Image search: [Google]
1426130650850.jpg
84 KB, 960x955
>>29830026
>we try not to talk so it can't use our speech against us to try and lure us out
Smart. This is the first story I've read where this was tried. Assuming it's not bullshit
>>
>>29830026
>both heads are on a swivel and we try not to talk so it can't use our speech against us to try and lure us out
slick.
>>
>>29830152
>Assuming it's not bullshit
Anon. It's a skin walker story. Obviously it's bullshit.
>>
>>29830367
U JUST HAVE TO HABEEB AND ANYTHIN IS POSSIBLE!
>>
>>29830367
Exactly what a skinwalker would say.

Get out of here spooknigger.
>>
>>29830367
Go out alone into the deep woods and have fun with your demon gangbang, we were lucky that we only made it out three miles before shit hit the fan. Stay safe, man.
>>
>>29829664
>skinposter detected
>>
>>29830367
I wouldn't worry about all those stories anon, I agree with you at least.
>>
>>29829419
Which lullabies?

Any instrument which are safe to play innawoods?
>>
If I wanted to become a skinwalker, what would I do?
>>
>>29830904
Any lullabies work, they keep your child safe from sudden infant death syndrome. There is a reason why nobody knows what causes it, friend.

Also Instruments are completely safe, I've never really heard of anything negative coming from playing out there.
>>
>>29830447
>deep woods
>only made it out three miles before shtf
did you run out the three miles to get back to the road/truck? or just walking making sure to be safe? I want to go out alone because not many friends up by where I'm going to school.
>>
>>29830928
You'd need to understand the workings behind an old native american ritual that requires you to kill your family and consume their hearts while wearing the pelt of the animal you wish to be able to turn into(Pretty metal, huh?). All skinwalkers eventually lose their minds to their new primal form and if they started taking other forms they become those big hulking fuckers out there. Big mindless hulking murderers that have unholy forms twisted from nightmare. I'm so glad that I haven't seen one yet, they are pretty frightening.
>>
Great, now I'm going to spend the rest of my evening reading skinwalker related shit again. Interesting bit of information I heard regarding the Navajo is that they don't talk about this shit often because it's believed that if you talk about skinwalkers, you may attract their attention. Also apparently some believe they're not exactly supernatural, but other Navajos using black magic to take on another form (which I guess is somewhat supernatural). Still it's convinced me not to drive out on Indian reservations at night.
>>
>>29831008
.308 do the trick?
>>
>>29830997
We drove out pretty far into the boonies and wanted to do a camping/hiking excursion while armed to the teeth just for giggles. Our way out was a bit hurried but we made sure not to get too ahead of ourselves and get lost. NEVER go out alone EVER please, you will only end up dead or missing never to be found again. It is a fucking horrible idea, find someone to go with who you trust and never let them leave your line of sight. Stay safe, friend.
>>
>>29831028
Yeah, but that is only if you are in the near vicinity of woods that may contain a skinwalker. Most demons or things fueled by demonic energy usually know where to look if someone is seeking out their shit. That is why Ouija boards are so effective at luring out demons, it is like an open door straight to hell. Stay safe, friend.
>>
>>29828688

To harm an ethereal being you would need an ethereal weapon. Might I suggest burying a Moist Nugget and capturing its spirit? That or a vacuum cleaner...
>>
>>29830026
Anon did you see the skinwalker story posted a year ago about the guy who went out in winter with his granfather and brother?
Long story short they had a run in and had to sit out on a frozen lake to get away from the thing. Apparently it just circled the lake for a long while then moved on.
Any idea why that worked? Thats the only time ive ever heard something like that working.
>>
>>29831036
It won't kill them unless it is ashen or some equivalent, sometimes it still leaves them twitching with life, still kicking. They are practically immortal unless completely destroyed pretty much. It takes them a bit to get back on their feet though. The gait my friend and I tore up is probably either back in action by now or damn near to it. Stay safe, friend.
>>
File: pcjcxdmzk4izbvgvy98y.gif (2 MB, 320x176) Image search: [Google]
pcjcxdmzk4izbvgvy98y.gif
2 MB, 320x176
>>29831054
>We drove out pretty far into the boonies and wanted to do a camping/hiking excursion while armed to the teeth just for giggles
That sounds pretty fun, anon. I only have a few handguns because poor collegefag.

> NEVER go out alone EVER please, you will only end up dead or missing never to be found again
Even if I gave someone my coordinates/area where I was going to be hiking/camping for the night(s)? Due to my best friend(s) dying and then me moving to school and getting older the list of someone to go w/me I trust is slim.
>>
>>29831121
I think they didn't want to displace the weight on the ice, or they didn't want to be within effective range of his revolver. They seemed pretty put together honestly, if the story is true then those are the only two explanations I can think of. Stay safe, friend.
>>
>>29831165
Have someone to set watches with together, please don't go out alone no matter how well armed you are. Unless you set anti personnel around your camp and have motion detectors(pointed up too, they fucking love hiding up in the trees) there isn't a single reason to go alone. I am sorry your best friend passed away though, that is rough. Stay safe, friend.
>>
File: 1451194452924.jpg (35 KB, 500x354) Image search: [Google]
1451194452924.jpg
35 KB, 500x354
>>29831212
Stay safe, friend.
>>
>>29831212
>>29831168
>>29831146
>>29831102
>>29831054
>>29830447
>>29830026

So do you have some kind of mental retardation or something? Stay autistic, friend.
>>
>>29831225
If it's genuine then thanks. I'm just using that so people can distinguish me and so I don't have to use a trip.
>>
File: 1451515039289s.jpg (8 KB, 250x227) Image search: [Google]
1451515039289s.jpg
8 KB, 250x227
>>29831263
Stay thirsty, friend.
>>
>>29831212
Sorry for bombarding you with questions, anon. but topic is intriguing me.

>Have someone set watches with together
In the event of getting walked up on? or attacked? in the stories I've read they've just menaced people

>there isn't a single reason to go alone
eh guess you're right. Just kinda liked the idea of solitude and quiet. My uncle would hunt in the woods of WI alone and I always was envious he wanted and could do that. After a chainsaw accident he learned to shoot lefty and now hunts with a scoped .44

> I am sorry your best friend passed away though, that is rough. Stay safe, friend.
Thanks, anon. It's a shame but play with fire bound to get burned eventually.
>>
>>29831251
Just trying to be informative and help out people who don't know as much on the subject. Better safe than sorry, man. Believe it or don't, it is on you. Have a good one regardless.
>>
>>29831290
How did the settlers survive?

Is it possible to hunt skinwalkers without firearms?
>>
>>29831278
They single out people who are alone specifically, and try to separate those who are in a group. If you encounter one , lay into it and head towards civilization, they are stronger than they sound. I don't mind questions, man. It is what I am here for.
>>
>>29828688
If this is a picture taken just randomly in the woods, who ever took it didn't come back
>>
>>29831339
what if i use 308 dipped in holy water made of cast silver and sprinkle silver dust in the gun powder?
>>
>>29831321
They probably didn't have all that fun of a time, anon. I'm sure if you plugged enough bolts and arrows into one, it would start to drop if you placed them well enough. The melee option sounds suicidal to me desu. Stay safe, friend.
>>
File: Albert-Camus-7.jpg (23 KB, 320x306) Image search: [Google]
Albert-Camus-7.jpg
23 KB, 320x306
>>29829892

Stirnerfags are maximum idiots.

They ignore existentialism because nihilism justifies their immaturity, insecurity, sense of entitlement, obesity, and every single problem incurred by the autism spectrum by ignoring them with 'I dont give a fuck ill steal your shit and rape your wife lolololhurrr'.

They completely ignore the entire point of philosophy. For the stirnerfag, philosophy is something they use and care about to justify their pre-existing, autistic, shitty behavior.
>>
>>29831363
Look into ashen rounds, they are the most effective. I'm pretty sure silver is a meme at this point, I'd have to ask my buddy who knows more than me on the subject. Holy water would be more effective if applied directly, but it would just singe and piss whatever off more than anything.
>>
>>29831384
what the fuck are ashen rounds, like ash? from burning shit? idk what ashen is, sounds more meme then silver.
>>
>>29831436
I'm guessing he's talking about bullets dipped in ash, from what I've read that seems to be somewhat effective. Also apparently if you know certain phrases in Navajo you can sort of "speak" to a skinwalker (again from what I read from someone's account there was a skinwalker trying to get in his house and his grandma dipped some shotgun shells in ash and started yelling at the skinwalker in Navajo about how this wasn't his home and he wasn't welcome here).
>>
>>29831436
My friend knows how to make them and I just texted him asking how because honestly I should have it written down somewhere myself. I'll get back to you on specifics, but I am pretty sure it is the ash of a specific type of wood from a blessed cross or something like that.
>>
>>29831462
>>29831458
and why the fuck would they care about ash?
>>
>>29831458
Telling a demon/spooky they aren't welcome somewhere makes them fuck off pretty quick if you are inside of a home. They can't do shit if you are indoors in a safe home, friend.
>>
>>29831509
It hurts them on a deeper level than merely harming their flesh, friend. Something about it fucks up their demonic basing in reality.
>>
>>29831538
so your saying if i take the ash from my wood pellet stove, mix it with holy water then press it into a pellet or slug and fire it from a shotgun it would be like shooting a haji with a .50bmg?
>>
>>29831339
Appreciate the info, anon. But wouldn't that be better if i'm alone in the sense I won't be fooled easily as I'll be solo. As opposed as to being with others, where the odds spread out.
>>
>>29829748
apex lel
>>
>>29831667
>>29831680

If you have proper ashen rounds, were if you stick around tonight I will most likely get the recipe to from my friend. They hit pretty fucking hard from what my friend has told me.

No, if you are alone you will die, you will most definitely know if your pal runs off to go piss and comes back acting like a monster in a flesh suit. Ask them specifics about things only you two would know about, they will claim not to remember for anything. Kill it as soon as possible and run if that happens. You do NOT want to be alone out there with those things.
>>
>>29831520
A friend of a friend was murdered, in his basement, by skinwalkers.

Real skinwalkers, mind you, not wendigos or the spoopy innawoods-thread skinwalkers.
>>
File: 1459982407003.gif (954 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1459982407003.gif
954 KB, 400x225
>>29831880
yeah?
>>
>>29831880
Elaborate, from what it sounds like he probably opened a door to them somehow, but I need details to be able to possibly tell you how that was possible if you have them. I am sorry that he was slain by them. They are all a bunch of evil animals and honestly if I could I would hunt them all down. Once again I am sorry for your loss.
>>
Quick update, my friend does have the recipe, but is headed to bed right now and is being a lazy fuck. Sorry friends. If I get it from him tomorrow and this thread is still going I'll post it.
>>
File: Combatting Snowy Skinwalker.png (442 KB, 1176x2496) Image search: [Google]
Combatting Snowy Skinwalker.png
442 KB, 1176x2496
>>29831121
>>29831168

This story?

Best skinwalker tale so far imo
>>
>>29831924
so remember, this is 2nd hand information

>Friend (white dude) lived among Navajo in AZ reservation for a few years back in the 60s
>Navajo guy tells my friend that he appreciates his company, but he shouldn't come around anymore, bad people don't like them associating
>Whatever bro, I'm coming over next Tuesday whether you like it or not
>Show up next Tuesday
>Door busted down
>Human footprints going into the house
>Blood everywhere in basement, Navabro dead, torn up pretty bad
>Wolf tracks everywhere in the blood, no human prints
>Call police
>Reservation Police arrive
>"You should really not involve yourself in this, in fact, you probably wanna gtfo Dodge."

My friend is THE straight man. Stoic as a statue. The only thing I've ever see unsettle him is talk about Skinwalkers. He's not the type to stretch the truth when telling a story. He's not the type to tell scary stories at all.
>>
>>29832141
Yeah, that is fucked, maybe he opened the door for him? I'm very sorry for your loss.
>>
>>29832187
Navabro was dead a decade before I was born. Wasn't my loss to grieve :-|
>>
File: jammin.gif (2 MB, 534x300) Image search: [Google]
jammin.gif
2 MB, 534x300
Fellow /k/ommandos, im going camping in northern NH for a week next month. What cryptids do I have to worry about in the region?
>>
>>29832232
Flesh Gaits are everywhere, Wendigo spirits are everywhere, stay safe and bring a friend.
>>
>>29832232
Furries, they're fucking cancer
>>
>>29831321
Settlers in the American west had firearms. Pre civil war it was the muzzle loading Hawkins rifle and post it was milsurp U.S. Army Schofelds, Springfields, and Henrys.
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 253x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 253x200
Can anyone tell me what the fuck this is
>>
>>29832291
Is that OC?
>>
>>29832291
Jersey Devil
>>
>>29832304
Thank god no
>>
>>29832291
Maryland Goat Man
>>
>>29832291
Goatman
>>
>>29832309
>>29832320

lol no

>>29832317
If it was real the camera wouldn't have shown that thing, electric devices and cameras will always fuck up, friend.
Actual footage of things that are not public are found on the deep web, there is a very popular video collection of footage taken from the aftermath of a wendigo attack, showing it.
>>
>>29829738

>skinwalker detected
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 705x696) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 705x696
Is it possible to outrun a skinwalker/wendigo/fleshgait/etc? What's your beat course of action if you ever encounter one?
>>
>>29832343
Yes, Goatman
>>
>>29832386
>possible to outrun
Depends on what it is. Skinwalkers are known for "keeping up" with cars on the freeway.

Just hope that he's fucking around with you, because sometimes, that's all they're doing.
>>
>>29832343
Found the nigger
>>
>>29832386
die faster than it can consume and obliterate your soul
>>
>>29832386
>best course of action

Outrun the person you're with
>>
>>29832386
Take out its knees and you have a much better chance, but it is entirely possible. We left the one we encountered as close to shredded beef as possible, so it wasn't that difficult.
>>
>>29832481
If you can sleep with the fact that their flesh is being rended or formed into a being that will attempt to imitate him through the time it spent stalking you, then yeah.

I'm going to head out for tonight friends, I hope you all have a great night, it was great being able to take questions and hopefully inform yall. Have a good one, everybody.
>>
File: tumblr_n2xd53mYsL1rpf9sro1_1280.jpg (168 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n2xd53mYsL1rpf9sro1_1280.jpg
168 KB, 1280x720
>>29832513
>better you than me
pic related
>>
>>29832386
run in a zig zag they only understand very simple geometry
>>
am I the only one who triple checks the file extension of posts on these threads to make sure it's not a spoopy gif jumper?
>>
>>29828810
Mmmmhhh..... The brrrrrt/thumpchunk/doom doom doom of Good old Puff.

>you gon learn duday
>>
>>29830928
diablo 2, druid build
>>
File: 87.gif (1 MB, 300x282) Image search: [Google]
87.gif
1 MB, 300x282
>>29832557
that's just silly
>>
>>29832673
i'll take your word on it
>>
File: choo choo.jpg (60 KB, 468x377) Image search: [Google]
choo choo.jpg
60 KB, 468x377
>>29832554

Kekked.
>>
>>29832138
>>29832138
Thats the one Anon
>>
>>29831165
I'm alone almost 100% of the time. I also go innawoods all the time. Not many of my friends are interested in guns or hiking.

I'm 1/8 Osage and I'm always quiet and respectful of nature. I don't even make fires unless absolutely necessary. Idk if that helps dissuade skinwalkers or not though.

Also my go to plan for extreme circumstances is no fear, pursue the attack. As far as I can tell skinwalkers best weapon is fear. Show no fear and they loose the advantage.

How well does dismemberment work on skinwalkers?
Could one theoretically capture a live skinwalker head and keep it as a trophy?

Like if I were to remove all limbs and violate the body as much as possible, would I render it ineffective?

I know you need white ash to kill them but I feel the more mass you remove from their body the better off you will be. And a living very pissed the fuck off skinwalker head would make badass toy/ melee weapon.
>>
>>29832481

Goddamn that's a Hell of a snap. Is there moar?

Also I've gotta agree with >>29833139

I'm of indigenous ancestry from my father's side of the family and we used to camp at least 2 or 3 times a year when I was growing up, mostly in the Organ and Rocky mountains in NM and TX.

We were never really loud, and have always been respectful of nature, and we've never had any encounters with anything beyond raccoons and squirrels trying to steal our food.

Now I wonder what was different that we've never been bothered by anything like that.
>>
>>29833226
>Goddamn that's a Hell of a snap. Is there moar?
Indeed. Not that I'm aware of.
>>
>>29833245

Well then, fucking saved!

Also bump for more stories.
>>
>>29832481
> I'm super sexy and letting my tits hang out.
> DAMN CREEPS LOOK SOMEWHERE ELSE DON'T SEXUALIZE MY SEXY BODY.
>>
File: 1458946785264.jpg (47 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1458946785264.jpg
47 KB, 640x400
>>29833285
>dat der women logic at it's finest
>>
>>29832232
nh fag here. northern nh is fucking creepy sometimes, ive spent a lot of time in the woods their and dont buy into a lot of the ghost stories but ive seen some stuff out their that makes me think
>>
>>29828688
>hashtag
Where the fuck do you think you are?
>>
>>29833321

Story time pls?
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 400x400
http://www.cryptidhunters.com

Let's make an actual club /k/.

CHNA, we can go hunt ghoulies, ghosties, and long-legged beasties.

We can even have a patch
>>
>>29833343
give me a minute
>>
>>29833361
Been 5.

Skinwalkers got em.
>>
FUCK YOU 4cHAN A PARAGRAPH OF TYPING AND CAPTHA FUCKS UP AND I LOSE IT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29833410
Pls try again senpai
>>
>>29830447
What woods did this take place at? I live in Louisiana near New Orleans. Would there be any flesh gaits/spooks in the swamps?
>>
>>29833440
long story short i heard a screech and stuff that made me have nightmares and still freaks me out 6 months later (im getting triggered thinking about it now)

i was kayaking in Pittsburgh NH in a wicked remote part of the state and heard what sounded like a bear fighting, but the screech sounded like it was at a ungodly frequency that wasn't picked up by my video camera (i tried recording it) after about a minute of this i heard what ever it was run off in a bipedal motion
>>
File: s00ky.jpg (12 KB, 371x482) Image search: [Google]
s00ky.jpg
12 KB, 371x482
>>29833466
the screech sounded like a turkey mating call with out a gobble at the end and a human yell
>>
File: 1295729430106.png (186 KB, 438x304) Image search: [Google]
1295729430106.png
186 KB, 438x304
So, here's something that happened to me.

For starters - supernatural shit? Exists. I've felt a ghost cat sit on my belly. I've felt a girl ("witch") heating the air between her hands (literal current of warm air running between her hands, she wasn't shitting.) Shit happens.

Just last winter, I was up at my grandmother's place (she'd just died, and we were tending the estate.) Northern part of the state where shit's pretty hick-ass rural. Grandmother's property is all of ten acres; about 1/2 of it is well-wooded, the rest is a big scrubby-filled meadow. It's durr seasons I figure, I'll snag me one. Don't have any luck sitting in the treeline with a slug gun, so the last few days of the season I go out at dusk and just sit down against a tree in the densest wooded part, with my 1911 (legal to hunt with in my state.) I close my eyes, lean against the tree, cover myself in leaves and twigs and shit and basically do my best to become One With The Bark.

I ain't gonna see shit, and I know it, so fuck it.

Well, I didn't see a deer, but I did see... something.

The local turkey flock was bedding down some hundred-fifty yards away, making a nice big racket as they took to the trees for the night one at a time. Sun was almost down. I had a Pelican 8060 on me and it wasn't 300 yards to the house, so I didn't give no fucks. Just kind of dozed off, thinking about all sorts of shit - my grandmother, the time me and my grandfather had gone hunting in the blind he'd built (half-collapsed not fifty yards away,) shit like that. Pretty depressing shit, I guess. Feeling kind of miserable.

All that and I still hadn't seen one fucking deer.
>>
File: deer god.jpg (131 KB, 601x665) Image search: [Google]
deer god.jpg
131 KB, 601x665
Sun had almost completely set at this point, and the cold was getting even colder. No snow on the ground yet, which was a plus, but it was still starting to chill my ass even though the leaves.

And then, I saw it.

The land rose from the front of the property, with the house, towards a low ridgeline (maybe a 20 foot elevation difference over 500 yards, really,) and the edge of the ridge defined where the treeline ended and the meadow starts to fade in. The meadow was due South, so the light was almost all gone, but I still had the skyglow, which would backlight anything coming down. Already too late to shoot a durr, but I had been counting on the ridge shielding my scent and the sight of me till a deer had come down a natural defile right towards my hide.

Well, something sure fucking came, but it wasn't a fucking deer.
>>
>>29832343
How can there be footage on the deep web if it is impossible to record them?
>>
File: indifferent.jpg (69 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
indifferent.jpg
69 KB, 853x480
Now I know everyone likes to go on about skinwalkers and how they all do the fancy voice shit. A few of those stories are even true. The rest are just made-up /k/ storytime bullshit.

I didn't smell shit. I didn't hear shit. I just saw a shadow moving through the woods. Now I'd experienced "every shadow walking" years ago with my grandfather in those same woods, in that old blind, and knew it was probably my mind playing tricks. So, without moving my head, I looked off to one side, pick up the movement in my peripheral vision.

And that's when I saw one of the fucking trees move.

Ain't any better term for it, really - that's what it looked like. Just another old tree, and then suddenly the fucker was moving. Thinking about it now it was probably... like a chameleon? Fuck if I could be sure, because, again, it was so dark it was just a shadow at that point.

So, at this point, I figure, awesome, I can't shoot it, but at least I'll count some coup today. Deer trolling, I call it.
>>
>>29833410

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I know that sucks, but holy shit I loled.

>>29833466

Fuck dude, you didn't happen to catch a glimpse of it? Also were you alone?
>>
>>29833509

This better not end with Bell Air, motherfucker.

>I don't have a reaction face for this
>>
File: glocknade.jpg (46 KB, 800x532) Image search: [Google]
glocknade.jpg
46 KB, 800x532
It's a game I play in the summer, when the thick brush makes it easy as shit. Go out in the early AM, creep around inna bush, sneak up on deer. Lemme tell you something, if you think deer are geniuses or graceful, deer trolling teaches you right quick. If you get lucky you'll see one fall ass over teakettle trying to run when it trips over an old wire fence it forgot about.

So I figure, I've got me a golden opportunity to avenge myself on these stubborn fucks, especially because it's almost guaranteed to be a doe or a stag buck too small to shoot - shadow just wasn't that *big.* So I keep perfectly still, waiting.

Pretty soon I realized it was kind of sniffing around. Didn't hear any sniffing, mind you, but it was kind of meandering in a search pattern of sorts. Well, I figure... I really don't know. I don't know a fucking thing.

All I know is, one second I'm waiting for this deer to get close, and then the next, I realize it's no fucking deer. It's too tall. Stepped between two trees and occluded the shadow, and I saw an arm.

It was maybe 30 yards away by now, and it had just stepped between me and my grandfather's old blind, which was partially covered by a green tarp, which gave a *little* more contrast than everything else in the dark. That's when I knew for sure it was humanoid.
>>
File: 1362122263049.gif (358 KB, 130x165) Image search: [Google]
1362122263049.gif
358 KB, 130x165
>>29833523

That's also about when I realized it probably knew I was there - it had my scent, vaguely, in the area. I'd taken pains to hide it; I'd been sitting under leaves and shit for a while, and left my hunting clothes burrowed under forest floor leaves when I wasn't out hunting.

And here's the fucked thing. I never heard a fucking thing. Never heard a fucking *thing.* The wind had died down right about then, so instead of the rustling of the wind in the trees, I heard. Fuck all. No movement of leaves. It was like a ghost.
>>
File: images.jpg (4 KB, 318x159) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4 KB, 318x159
>>29833512
nope i was alone

the "science has answer for every thing" side of me want to think 2 bears where fighting and one got injured at ran of on his hind legs like pic related
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/jersey-bear-spotted-walking-hind-legs-24878236

but it could be something else...
>>
File: 1275014924133s.jpg (3 KB, 126x126) Image search: [Google]
1275014924133s.jpg
3 KB, 126x126
Now when something is spooky, at night, I'll run through the garage quick and close the door quicker. Pretty simple. But this wasn't that kind of feeling. I got that cold, numb shock that kind of spreads through you when someone's shooting at you, or you've just witnessed (or been in) a car accident. That kind of fucking dead silent Lizard Brain thing, where it suddenly takes over and a little voice says "okay, shit just got real, so you need to fucking focus now." Some of you know what I'm talking about, I guess.

I swear to fucking god, that's when it knew I was there. Like it heard my thoughts, or something. I saw it fucking moving towards me, and something goes through my head - if it doesn't even make a sound when it moves, is it even a thing? Real? Is it a ghost? My lizard brain was fucking shutting down, it felt like, not even moving because I wasn't sure it had spotted me, but time was running out fucking fast to make a decision.
>>
>>29833542
*and
>>
>>29833548
jesus christ man a post can hold more than two sentences. type it all out and then paste it. you're making this up as you go and it's fucking garbage
>>
>>29833548

This part's hard to write, because... hair's STILL standing up on my fucking arms. But after my grandmother'd died I'd started wearing my gold cross again, just because. Just felt right. I don't know why I put that in here, in this part of the story, I'm just all fucking -

>>29833554

fine you don't need to fucking know anyway, it was just a shadow anyway.
>>
>>29833556
God damn it I need closure don't do this now :C
>>
>>29832343
How can there be footage on the deep web if it is impossible to record them?>>29833556
Fuck that anon I wanna know mr fluffy bottom
>>
>>29833562
what more do you want to know
>>
>>29833560

It really was just a shadow.

tl;dr version, ever had that fucking feeling like lightning is running through your body and your skin is tingling? I was getting that mondo fucking hard. Soon as I thought of my cross I kind of made up my mind, whatever the fuck it was, it was on my grandparents property, yards from where my grandfather had introduced me to hunting and pretty much everything (he got me into guns, bought me my first rifle, etc.) So I figure, if it's a ghost or intangible or whatever, it doesn't matter. And I'm not swinging around some toy or something, it's a cheap-ass 1911 that I spent forever fucking working on till it ran right, and shit.

Had my pistol under my shirt, my hand on it, so the deer couldn't smell it - gun oil and shit, you know. I pull it out and level it. Had three dot sights, so no problem there.

And then the shadow or what the fuck just stops.
>>
>>29833569
Not you sorry meant other guy
>>
>>29833571
oh okay
>>
>>29833570

Have you ever had a bad fucking vibe? Like one of those nightmares where something FUCKING TERRIBLE is about to happen, and the urge is so strong

>>29833571 too late motherfucker, that surge of alarm is so strong it wakes up the fuck up? I got that. Okay, that's a fancy way of saying "sheer fucking terror." But it stopped.

Clicked the safety off, and I just waited for it. Soon as it moved again I'd have a good idea where it was, then I'd light it up. Didn't want to raise my flashlight; it'd basically ruin my night vision and I'd have to pick a shadow out of a bunch of other sticky tree shadows quick and just - I had the fucker in front of me, so, I waited.
>>
And then it kind of just... left. One second the heebiejeebies are crawling over my skin and my lizard brain is a fucking block of ice and I'm just counting breaths waiting for shit to go down, and then, I'm just sitting in the forest pointing my gun at nothing like a retard.

Just like that.

Click on my big-light (bright motherfucker,) and all I see is the old blind and a couple toppled saplings or something that looked like a Thing against the bright green tarp. I pop off the ground and run like a fucking mad bastard to the house and never go back out there again.

So, in the end, I didn't see shit, and I don't know if my head was just playing tricks on me, but I fucking saw something moving, real deliberate like, and I didn't hear shit. And the fucking vibes I got were strong enough to levitate a car.

The strange fucking thing is, if it was all in my head, you'd think shit would just get worse, because it was my own fears. I'd just keep winding myself up, and shit. But I didn't. As soon as I drew, it stopped, and when I got real settled down and decided exactly how to engage it, it fucking *vanished.* Like it could fucking feel my emotions, or something.
>>
>>29833562
Because that pic is fake.
>>
>>29833570
Yeah I know the feeling well. I guess the closest thing you could say is just genetic primal instinct. We could get all metaphysical up in hurr but that would span on hours of essay-sized posts.

I don't have any skinwalker stories but I grew up in an early 1800s doctor's office turned into a house. All kinds of weird shit went on there. Being out in podunkville right next to 10 million acres of fucking corn and forest can get spoopy real quick.

My little sister used to have an "imaginary friend" named "Smith" that would tell her she died from asthma when she was little. Turns out my 94 year old neighbor was good friends with this girl that died in my fucking bedroom.

Sometimes you'll hear crazy fucked up noises that aren't common to any comprehensible frequency to the human ear. Sometimes that energy is just in the air without reason, too. The feeling of dread is god awful but sometimes you just have to be more powerful than whatthefuckever is oppressing you I guess.

I think nature gave us egotrips and cockshow to compensate the nature of our physical meagerness and relative disposition towards trying to rationalize fear.
>>
>>29833600

Sounds like sleep paralysis.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_paralysis

tl;dr the thing "went away" because you fully woke up.
>>
>>29833600
You said you saw an arm, how could that of been a shadow?
>>
File: spirit weapons.png (67 KB, 1579x394) Image search: [Google]
spirit weapons.png
67 KB, 1579x394
Maybe I was just fucked up by my recent loss, I don't know. I do know I wasn't asleep. It was cold out there and when I realized the thing was standing upright like a man I was very much fucking awake. I could feel every inch of the tree I was leaning on. I was hyper fucking aware. Shit was incredibly fucking authentic.

So, I dunno. Maybe it isn't our guns, so much as our will. I remembered my cross, and that this property was sacred to me (we're going to sell it, can't afford to keep it, I'd been torn up over losing something that I have memories going back to single-digit ages) and... it just is what it is. It was my families land, my grandparents were still with me, and whatever the fuck it was, it wasn't going to have me. And just like that, poof, it fucking left.
>>
>>29833600
If it was a legitaminet creature it realized you weren't going quietly. If it was all in your head I'd say you were projecting a generic shadow creature and you being nearly asleep at first made it hard to dispell from your mind. Just my two cents.
>>
>>29833614
The ego protects you from all the scary realizations of how insignificant we mere mortals really are.
>>
>>29833619
>You said you saw an arm, how could that of been a shadow?

Pretty much no way. Shadows don't move like this thing did. They don't *travel.* You first realize you're looking at the shadow of a tree in the dark when you see the half-imagined legs moving a lot but it never fucking, well, goes anywhere. Saw

>>29833615
>tl;dr the thing "went away" because you fully woke up.

That's gone through my mind a bunch of times as well. And honestly, I'm not sure it makes me feel much better...

>>29833625

I guess it's possible. I'll say this, I very rarely remember my dreams, but every now and then I have gnarly fucking nightmares. It can go years between them, and then I'll have a nightmare so strong I wake up just long enough to reach over, put my gold cross on, and fall back asleep. Or not. I'll fumble that cross on while I'm still shaking off the sleep paralysis. Years ago I had horrible dreams so consistently, dreaming something was stalking me, that I legit thought I was cursed or something. Visited the church, got some holy water, sprinkled it around, whole nine yards.

Even if it just was a dream, god fuck, that was a bad place to fall asleep and have a dream. You'd think my chronic insomnia would make it hard to fall asleep in the fucking woods, but maybe it was a daydream - psyching myself out? All I know is, it wasn't a gun that got me out of there, but faith. Not waving the gun like it'd do the work for me but faith that I could fight, and that I was more than another animal, I was a Man, if that makes sense. And my gun was more than a lump of steel.
>>
>>29833623

I'm telling you, it's sleep paralysis.

Funny thing about sleep paralysis: you are fully aware of what's going on (to the point that you will remember shit).

From my understanding, this occurs in this weird half-sleep state - like right before you go lights out. You said you nodded off, but didn't actually sleep - you probably slipped into this half-sleep state at this point and didn't realize it.

Then you had your whole experience.

Supposedly, it's more common to feel something "scary" behind you. But since you were aware of the fact that you were sitting behind a tree, I guess your mind saw that "shadow" in front of you instead.

When you got ready to cap it's ass, that's when you essentially willed yourself awake.

So, congratulations. You experienced sleep paralysis and instead of being terrified, you came out swinging. Or wanted to come out swinging. I'd hazard that if you ever did run across some cryptid, "flinch" would not be what you'd do.
>>
>>29833614
>Sometimes you'll hear crazy fucked up noises that aren't common to any comprehensible frequency to the human ear. Sometimes that energy is just in the air without reason, too. The feeling of dread is god awful but sometimes you just have to be more powerful than whatthefuckever is oppressing you I guess.

Yeah, researchers tried to see if they could emulate the "spooky" feeling people often get, that heebiejeebies thing. They set up an infrasound generator (very low frequency sound, below hearing) and what do you know, it fucking worked, people were 100% convinced the room had a ghost in it. The control group thought it was a pretty lame-ass conference room, bring on the ghosts already.

And then you have shit like how batteries and such always fucking drain too fast, and cold spots, etc. Physical phenomena that is very consistent - and *measurable.* Electromagnetism is a thing we still don't understand a lot about (strong force weak force wuuuuut), we have the evidence in hand of SOMETHING happening, our science just isn't nearly advanced enough to understand what the FUCK is going on... yet.
>>
>>29833641
>but maybe it was a daydream - psyching myself out?
Quite possible. You said it was a heavy time.
>>
>>29833648

Yeah, I have to agree, because... how the fuck else do you explain it? And like you say, you WILL remember shit. I remember sleepwalking once - I was aware of walking into the living room, and talking to my family, and being frustrated because they couldn't understand me (too Asleep to make myself coherent, I couldn't get the words to come out right,) and then I went back to bed. To me it was like I had experienced it in a vivid dream, but naturally I'd actually gotten up and walked around. You're definitely not tuned out of the world, or anything - but your brain is deep in alpha wave territory, whatever the fuck that means.

Somehow it still scares the fuck out of me, more than even a cryptid. If you meet slenderman you can riddle the motherfucker. Not sure how to get away from my own head.

.... and it's 4:30Am and I am NOT sleeping tonight, wew
>>
>>29833634
If it didn't work our troops wouldn't use it as a morale booster I suppose.

>>29833641
There are things that exist that can't really be explained without being called a fucking nutjob. I very highly doubt it was just some sleep paralysis or self-inflicted psycho drama. Man has a good ability to clear that shit up in hindsight and even momentarily after.

The ideology behind why a utensil of any kind is used is always the true power behind how effective it is.
>>
>>29833663
>You're definitely not tuned out of the world, or anything
That's part of the primal brain. Used to keep us from getting eaten by things bigger than us. It's why a someone staring at you can wake you up.

>get away from your own head
Gotta work that shit out. Sucks but can be done.
>>
>>29833668
>I very highly doubt it was just some sleep paralysis or self-inflicted psycho drama.

Well, like I said, in the past the dreams were so bad I thought I was haunted by an evil spirit or something. Either way there wouldn't be any physical creature, so I wouldn't smell anything or hear it moving, etc. But now you're getting into really, REALLY trippy territory, this is some Inception shit. At least ghosts and such have *some* notable physical phenomena to work with.

>>29833677
>It's why a someone staring at you can wake you up.

A very good point, that.
>>
Plus side: it fits the symptoms.

>Several physiological and psychological conditions can account for reported experiences of shadowy shapes seeming alive. A sleep paralysis sufferer may perceive a "shadowy or indistinct shape" approaching them when they lay awake paralyzed, and become increasingly alarmed.[11] A person experiencing heightened emotion, such as while walking alone on a dark night, may incorrectly perceive a patch of shadow as an attacker.[12]

Negative side: I found this article: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shadow_person

fuck fuck fuck fuck FUCK I had shit to do tomorrow, FUCK
>>
>>29833679
I started looking at it like attenuation of energy. How much positive versus negative is in my life and mediation and shit. There are some happenings that are way too fucking coincidental to just be random happenings. Most of it is rationalized and summed up to life's a bitch get over it but that's not always the case. I know you probably understand this having been in the same boat.

I always have fucked up dreams to the point of being desensitized mostly. The few times I remember sleep walking or having sleep paralysis is a different feeling than primal dread. Maybe I've just ever experienced either in a negative enough light in an abrupt enough way. Not saying it couldn't be either but out of my own objectionable experience my gut tells me not.

For that matter there are spirits that not always take physical forms which fucking terrify me more than any ghost. What they are can be contested as psychodrama but it's like an extremely overbearing negative energy worse than just a peripheral floater that gives you the willies. I have no fucking idea how to factually describe it in a scientific sense but I know when they're there and that it's scarier than being run down by a bear or when I got barricaded into a nog riot in Shreveport.
>>
>>29833707
>Negative side: I found this article: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shadow_person
>fuck fuck fuck fuck FUCK I had shit to do tomorrow, FUCK
This is why I stopped ignoring my affinity for spooky shit.
>>
File: yeshua.jpg (17 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
yeshua.jpg
17 KB, 300x300
Why so much ranting about silver, ash etc.?

As a Christian you may claim God's victory over the devil and all his demon brethren and thus have nothing to worry about.

Luke 10,17-20
"17 And the seventy returned again with joy, saying, “Lord, even the devils are subject unto us through Thy name.”

18 And He said unto them, “I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.

19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

20 Notwithstanding, in this rejoice not that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice because your names are written in Heaven.”"
>>
>>29833744
INB4 RELIGION SHIT FLINGING CONTEST
>>
>>29833757
Well that's not new. God spoiled what will happen to the devil's powers through Jesus already when he expelled Adam and Eve

Genesis 3,14.15
"14 And the Lord God said unto the serpent, “Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field. Upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life.

15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her Seed; It shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise His heel.”"
>>
>>29833744
>>29833774
>implying only one belief system can help you with spoopy skeletons
>>
>>29833757
Never have been very religious but there are parts to it that aren't entire bullshit. Lots of it is chorus of ideology to keep people from doing shit like turning global mooslim. With technological revolution in our industries currently being nursed on the way to the masses we'll need religion less and less but within that lies the expletive of moral and ethical bylaws.

We've seen the first rounds of public quorum on that kind of stuff but more and more people care less and less about consequences which is faghat level tard thought process. Lots of living machines I guess I'd call 'em. Religion can keep shit like that in check.

As for all the EMF stuff and frequencies we're all just a big fucking distortion of energy at which point we're somehow able to be projected into some perceived reality. There's little published hard fact on it, tons of quacks and the general degenerates that come with a newly expanded field. Unfortunately we probably won't see the breadth of these merits in our lifetimes but we at least get to witness the inception to it. The ideology behind how and why something is implemented is far more important than the utensil's existence. Christian religion is exceedingly by far the best choice for keeping masses cucked. This entire thread is about peoples' experiences with shit that they fear and those feelings will keep disrespect in check. A place where your ass roasts forever is pretty fuckin scary.
>>
>>29831102
This
>>
>>29833781

Don't think he implied that, anon. Call God by any name you want. He'll answer.
>>
I've got two stories. Both second hand, but neither of the people who told them to me knew what skinwalkers were.

Brother:
>Woken up in the middle of the night
>Weird guttural sounds coming from the foot of the bed
>Too scared to move
>Listen to the growling intensify over several minutes
>Finally snap and jump out of bed to sprint for the door
>Growling immediately turns to maniacal, inhuman laughter
>Figure of our dad stands up from behind the foot-board of the bed
>Same facial features, way too skinny to be our dad though
>Stands tall but hunched, stops laughing and stares
>And stares...
>Finally turns and disappears out the door
>Run straight to parents room
>Find dad dead asleep
>Front door is locked and dead bolted
>Woke me up and told me the story
>The terror I saw on his face still makes me nauseous to remember

Best friends Father:
>Working on Alaskan pipeline in the 90's
>Top tier welder doing end seams so renting an off site cabin
>Drinking hard one night with two friends
>Goes to have a smoke on the porch
>Half way through smoke and the already quiet Alaskan tundra goes deep space quiet
>"I've never felt a quiet like that"
>Heads for the door but is stopped by a groaning
>Turns and sees it
>Thin legged great dane like wolf about six feet from the steps of the porch
>Totally frozen, totally quiet, dead gaze
>After an eternity it takes a really slow and deliberate, non-animal-like step toward the cabin
>Backs into the cabin without ever taking eyes off the thing
>Slams door as it steps onto the porch
>Friends felt the quiet too, both holding rifles and white as ghosts
>It stays on the other side of the door the entire night groaning and they sit in the middle of the cabin till dawn

I won't claim my brother as brave, but the story from my friends dad really gets me. Very stoic ex marine who doesn't share many stories.
>>
>>29828810
Unless your muslim. Or north vietmenese. Or just brown in general.

Then spooky will make you and your offspring dead.
>>
File: worriedcat.jpg (80 KB, 800x535) Image search: [Google]
worriedcat.jpg
80 KB, 800x535
>tfw the owls are not what they seem
>>
>>29833342
yeah we use tfw instead, totally different.
>>
>>29833347
I am ok with this.
>>
File: 1297747160088.jpg (96 KB, 323x323) Image search: [Google]
1297747160088.jpg
96 KB, 323x323
>>29831168
>if the story is true
>>
>>29831121
Skinwalkers cannot swim.
>>
smudge with sage
>>
>>29830026
>when /k/ killed a lost hiker in the woods because the hiker didn't say hi to them
>>
>>29835340
>being a creepy fuck walking around deep in the woods in torn up clothes and not saying anything when people find you
He deserved to die.
>>
>>29833600
sounds like drawing your 1911 summoned the spirit of John Browning, the patron saint of fudds and /k/ommandos alike. May he watch over us as we use his tools to remove both kebab and that which goes bump in the night.
>>
>>29833347
>>29833347
>http://www.cryptidhunters.com
i would be super down, but ive watched predator
>>
>>29830018
it sure does. in fact, if you have cats that act up, one thing that some people do is take a big shit and leave it in the toilet for a little while before flushing it so they know who is boss.

Animals, especially cats, hide their feces to protect themselves from predators. living your shit/piss out is like saying "idgaf COME FIND ME"
>>
>>29835493
That's why I piss on everything that and I'm drunk on a full stomachs of beer.
>>
Hey everyone, I'm back, my friend is on his way home right now and will get the proper recipe for ashen rounds for yall.

>>29833450
There are spoops everywhere, anon, this happened down in southern Indiana though when my friend was visiting.

>>29833507
It was a Wendigo, which is a possessed person. They can be caught on camera.

>>29833744
You can try that, but it is far more effective to blow holes in something than hold your hands up to the sky and spout bible verses. Shotgun vs. shouting at something at something trying to end your life.

>>29833812
This guy knows what's up

>>29835340
It was a shredded mass that kept staring at us after eating almost 100 rounds, it wasn't human, friend.
>>
humans go bump in the night the loudest.

Just remember how many species we're responsible for making extinct, and how many species exist only by our grace
>>
>>29835739

Bump for more skinwalker info. My brother and & are planing a trip in NM, and we'll need all the info we can get.
>>
>>29835883
Go up to my story that I posted earlier and that is an encounter my friend and I had with a gait. Otherwise pump as many rounds into whatever is assailing you and gtfo, that seems to work pretty well.
>>
>>29834317
It's okay Lilith is pretty chill. Unless you piss her off which is easy.
>>
>>29836109
It's not safe to speak of the mother of demons, friend.
>>
>>29835303
Cannot cross water. Most spooky stuff can't.
>>
>>29836115
If you don't know them well enough yeah. Only other owl based spook would be Bruja Lechuza and ayy lmaos projecting themselves as owls. Also owls can be messengers for Athena, Diana, and Luna.
>>
>>29835975

Fosho, I'm also curious about that recipe.
>>
>>29833347
\K\ryptid hunters of the \K\ube
>>
File: image.jpg (369 KB, 1280x771) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
369 KB, 1280x771
>i am safe in suburbia
>>
File: image.jpg (116 KB, 750x516) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116 KB, 750x516
>>
>>29832138
>and
AND WHAT NIGGER
>>
>>29836920

Lolwut?
>>
>>29836924
>end of post in pic
>>
Only Lord Rayel can save you!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HTFWy48Ep4
>>
>>29838213
what the fuck?
>>
Believe in whatever you believe in, and don't drive at night if you can help it. And always know where your children are. Parents here are already on high alert the moment her body was found.
>>
>>29830928
You more or less have to become an apprentice, gotta dig up ol graves, and kill a family member. Strangely, there are rules to it. If you're caught in the middle of a spooky change, I'm told that you'll be in that form permanently. Skinwalkers are more or less hitmen than roaming spooks these days.
>>
>>29838767
skinwalkers are an Injun sect of devil worshippers. If you aren't Injun, you're not in the club. If you are Injun, you gotta talk to one and ask him how to get in. He'll probably make you murder someone, drink their blood, then participate in a big-ass peyote bender with the other skinwalkers in the middle of the desert around a big fire.

They're not some subset of humans or ghosts or zombies or some shit. They're a very specific fraternal order.
>>
>>29838802
Not everything is an organized conspiracy. However you are right about mercenary part.
>>
>>29831028
That's more or less true. Originally, a fucking long the power to shape shift was a gift and we utilized it to scout and spy on other tribes because animals right? Eventually, I don't when exactly, that magic/gift/power was abused and has been associated with evil since.
>>
>>29831036
My gramps used to use .22 hollow points filled with wood ash. So with enough shots eventually, and when it returns back to human form, those wounds will still remain. Unless you kill it right there and burn the remains.
>>
>>29828790

>Being too old or autistic to understand irony.
>>
File: XZYY6UI.png (127 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
XZYY6UI.png
127 KB, 1920x1080
>>29829748
MSF
>>
>>29839149

>being too old or autistic to not understand double irony

Update yourself, granny
>>
>>29839178

Same anon, I like you.
>>
File: 1427219535225.jpg (96 KB, 640x610) Image search: [Google]
1427219535225.jpg
96 KB, 640x610
>>29831036
Yup. There is a good story somewhere of guys exploring abandoned tunnels/complex or something and running into some sort of humanoid / golem from LOTR thing chained up. It freaks out, breaks the chains and starts chasing them. They start running down some sort of vent and it grabs one of their legs to drag them back. The dude mag dumps an FAL/PTR or something in .308 and it fucks off.

Personally, I think aliens/monsters/skinwalkers are just demons (spirit form) trying to dwell in a physical body. They can do this through drugs (Basically mass shooters, etc). But they try to steal kids and people to stitch flesh together so they can exist in a physical body on Earth. Just my crazy opinion...
>>
>>29841016
>Personally, I think aliens/monsters/skinwalkers are just demons (spirit form) trying to dwell in a physical body. They can do this through drugs (Basically mass shooters, etc). But they try to steal kids and people to stitch flesh together so they can exist in a physical body on Earth. Just my crazy opinion...
This
>>
>>29829419
Stupid question, but I'm going to camp out on a 40 acre property in Tallahassee alone, and I was wondering, what are ashen rounds, and where can I get them?
>>
>>29841684
Hollow points filled with wood ash is my guess. Just grab some ash from your campfire and put it in.
>>
>>29836326
>Iiiiiiiiiiii'm home
kek. That's some shit my grandma would do
>>
>>29833410
notepad niqqa
or just ctrl+c before you post
>>
>>29841708
Sorry,no guns. I can't get any because I am dirt poor and I am camping out with my Hippie Uncle.
Wat do? And also, could an airsofter do something with plastic bbs?
>>
>>29842131
>could an airsofter do something with plastic bbs?
Oh christ.
>>
>>29833707
can confirm
i've had sleep paralysis a lot. 2 times i saw a shadowy figure running towards me with it's head down, then as it's about to get to me it lifts it's head and i wake up
>>
>>29833905
SPOOKED
>>
>>29842134
hey man, my friends used to do that shit, and since they didnt want to go with me, i kind of need something to protect with, even if it is ashed bbs.
>>
>>29842211
Just bring cyanide pills. It'll be less painful for you.
>>
File: le raping roosky.png (237 KB, 310x396) Image search: [Google]
le raping roosky.png
237 KB, 310x396
>>29842131
o i am laffin m8
>>
>>29842300
I really fucking dont want to have to ask my parents if i can stay for the summer, and I sure as hell dont want to die. Should i just bring a spray paint can and lighter?
>>
>>29842211
better off bringing a machete/saber at least you could fight to the death instead of dying like a fool.
>>
>>29842375
Would a Tora Kukri work for that?
>>
>>29835739
Anon did your friend get eaten by a Spook on his way home? Still wanting that recipe
>>
File: aus.png (82 KB, 240x270) Image search: [Google]
aus.png
82 KB, 240x270
Good thing Spooks can't find me in Australia
>>
>>29842131
Theoretically yes if you want to spend thousands of dollars on shit that would put it into velocities of firearms which would be entirely fucking retarded because it would be treated like one.

Dude you can pick up a a jank ass 12 gauge for 50-100 bucks off someone. They're god damn everywhere. They would also function better than full autismo airfag bullshits.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (29 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
29 KB, 480x360
>>29842696
Spooks are the last thing you have to worry about down there, mate
>>
Why let the boy go when he has no problem with killing the girl?
>>
File: 260ewbd.jpg (432 KB, 1898x826) Image search: [Google]
260ewbd.jpg
432 KB, 1898x826
>>29833707
Aw fuck, shadow people. I guess it's my storytime.

>Be me
>Go off to college at 19 (fucked around for a bit after HS)
>Instead of dorms, my school is hooked up with a rental agency, and like a whole city block of apartments are all students at my school
>Get put in this fucker right here, a two-story townhouse right at the front of our building. It's got two bedrooms upstairs, a staircase at its back corner, and a living room and kitchen downstairs. I'm sharing this shit with 3 other dudes.
>Shit is pretty normal at first after moving in
>After a while, though, we all notice that we get spooked a lot, especially in the living room
>Friends from neighboring buildings hang out at our place a lot, and a few spend the night on the downstairs couch at various points
>All of them never want to come to our place after that. Most won't tell us why.
>Eventually, a few people, including one of my roommates, a pretty superstitious upper class Mexican guy, mention seeing weird shit on the staircase, including shadowy figures
>I hadn't seen anything yet though, just been creeped out a bunch of times.
>Some kinda holiday rolls around, and my roommates and most of my neighbors take off to visit family. Mine is only 2 hours away, so I go see them for a day and then come back to my apartment.
>I'm sitting upstairs in my room, fucking around on 4chan or something, and suddenly there's a knock on my room door (which opens to the top of those stairs). This is weird as fuck, because I knew all the doors and windows were locked, and my roommates were all out of town.
>The knock turns into a crazy banging on the door, just pounding the fuck out of the thing
>I turn and look at it, and suddenly it flies open, despite being latched shut, and then slams itself back shut. The door opened inward and away from me, so I would have seen a hand on the knob or whatever, and it was just dead empty.
>HOLY FUCK
Cont'd.
>>
>>29843234
>So I search the apartment and find nothing.
>Decide that this is fucked, and I'm gonna go stay at my parents' place until my roommates are back at the end of the week.
>A day or two later, I get a call from my next door neighbor.
>He tells me that he got home from break, and found my front door open, so he went inside thinking we were there.
>When he went in, every single door and window in the place was open, and every sink in the place was on full blast and overflowing.
>Call my roommates, make sure none of them are there and doing weird shit, they're all still out of town.
>Go back up there to lock shit up, and decide to just say "fuck it," pack my shit up, and take it all home.

I commuted 100mi each way to class every day for a few weeks until I found a new place. I never set foot in that apartment again.

Two of my roommates dropped out of classes before the end of the semester, and the last one, who had a GF in town and was spending most of his time at her place, found somewhere else to live too.
>>
>>29839149
You don't know what irony means
>>
>>29829738

>Hide Skinwalker Threads
>Ignore Skinwalker Posts
>Do Not Reply to Skinwalker Posters
>>
>>29829656

One time, a cousin and I were walking back from my grandmothers house and we were about half a mile innawoods when we heard this horrible scream and the sound of something running through the woods. We fucking booked it out of there and never walked through those woods again. It was probably a faggot Bobcat, but it the scream was way more terrible than any bobcat I've ever heard before.
>>
>>29832291
A fake.

You fags are all retarded. You go to /out/ and we never have this kind of nonsense despite people actually spend time in the woods there. Kill yourselves.
>>
>>29836124
What about the spookies IN the water?
>>
>>29836326
It's like a parrot except it's terrifying.
>>
>>29844995
>He doesn't know

I hope you will never have to face these things.
>>
>>29836326
so i'm officially sitting with my back to the corner with loaded magazines on the table, an ammo can full of fmj by my feet, oh and a fresh box of hollow points on the other side of the table.

I'm not christian but i have a bible and i could become christian real quick.
>>
>>29832291
i can tell you its not a bizmakeech
>>
File: 1449679327322.png (370 KB, 1313x4181) Image search: [Google]
1449679327322.png
370 KB, 1313x4181
Homemade thermite grenades work well with skin walkers
>>
>>29841016
Anybody have that story?
>>
File: 1460131483770.jpg (88 KB, 387x453) Image search: [Google]
1460131483770.jpg
88 KB, 387x453
>>29831373
Seconding. I went to /hist/ once. First thread I saw was a Stirnerfag arguing that being a cuck is a spook.

Just nuke that board.
>>
>>29842131
Keep a knife handy then, or maybe your uncle has an arrowhead that he says was "blessed by a pregnant eagle". Whites love that sorta shit. You won't find a Native that doesn't have one.
>>
>>29828688
>dem birthing hips
7/10 would do
>>
>>29842696
Don't the abbos have some spooky shit? I saw a story a while back about abbo superstitions.
>>
>>29850301
i remember reading a story of abbo myth that some monster steals children and eats them alive if they dont go to bed on time.
>>
>>29835739
What spooks specifically would be in the swamps of Louisiana anon?
>>
>>29849404
Did she cut her hair short hoping that no one would recognize her after her facial treatment?
>>
Anybody got that one where anon went exploring innahills of Arizona and ended up magdumping his HK91 into some weird creatures?
>>
>>29833905
First one is highly likely to be sleep paralysis. I get this a bunch (to the point where its not terrifying anymore) and often the figures have the form of people you know. It's so fucked, but now that I'm used to it I can really observe what is happening without freaking the fuck out
>>
>>29828688
WE /X/ NOW
>>
>>29829419
LULLABIES, TELL ME ABOUT THE FUCKING LULLABIES THING
>>
>>29829748
underrated post
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 54

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.