[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is this a good idea?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: NPWqodI.jpg (146 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
NPWqodI.jpg
146 KB, 720x720
is this a good idea?
>>
No.

The whole point of a handguns is that they are compact. If you can afford to carry something so big then just carry a rifle instead.

Now fuck off.
>>
Fuck no.
>>
How would you even load the magazine? Where is the magazine?
>>
>>29824370
Thing is, you need no magazine. You shoot one bullet from desert eagle, you miss, then you go full melee retard mode...
>>
>>29824370
>>29824384
that makes sense, shooting any more bullets would just get in the way of your knifeguantletting
>>
>>29824342
Yes.

Anyone telling you otherwise doesn't understand basic fighting.
>>
>>29824413
Imagine you're in a Close-Quarter urban area, and you have this.. Abomination.. Basically you're dead.

Also, nice bait.
>>
>>29824413
this
>>
I mean, i do like the blade, but the gun thing is just, autistic..
>>
Where is the ballistic gauntlet?
>>
10/10
Would buy.
>>
>>29824342
bama boys are from Gump
>why even on /k\
What a way to wake up

Any body else surprised Bentley hadn't been impeached?
>>
>>29824342
Well it's basically a pistol with a Sig brace and a bayonet

So yes
>>
Make it a revolver?
Then make the blade on a hinge so it can swing back and lay against your arm?
>>
>>29827418
>hinged blade
thats just asking to be snapped off the minute you try and stab someone with it
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.